Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion

Nov 10, 2016 4:49 PM

Very nice anime. It was just a little confusing.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur

Mar 8, 2017 12:36 AM

When Saikawa Sensei Laugh... I know the resemblance.. about Dr. Shiki's disappearance...

You tricky... Doctor... So Far You win in the End...

Also The Ending is her Daughter Michiru... in Shiki's mind

After the Death of their Uncle I have a huge... flaws about the symbolism charismatic.. situation... about multiple Personality Disorder...

Best Shocking Twist Ending Ever... I want more of this....

11/10

Better than Ranpo Kitan actually..
Modified by HikiNEET021, Mar 8, 2017 12:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 23, 2017 7:07 AM

This show started as a boring one. Then got a bit good midway and fell flat on the ending. 5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 8, 2017 8:11 PM

I thought this was a really good last episode. The conversation between Shiki and Saikawa was kinda funny, and I guess she got away in the end huh :P I get why I was so confused between the voices now, it was the difference between Shiki and her daughter. The parts with Saikawa and Moe were really enjoyable, I liked how he was telling her a story about her father. That ending was ... hmm. I guess the tone was overall good and I guess yes, Shiki's still definitely a little crazy but ... yeah. I'm still not quite sure how she got out and came back as "Miki" though, maybe I need to give this another watch :P

I liked the storytelling and the characters, and the mystery/twists were good, and the animation and music were very enjoyable, but I still felt a little confused about the whole thing ... it was definitely fun to watch, but I feel like I don't really "get" what the anime was trying to say if that makes sense? Maybe I need to give this a rewatch sometime later ... anyway I think the main part that bothered me was Shiki, like nobody ever really "got" why she did what she did which is what I thought was gonna happen D: Overall though, coming in mostly blind and only knowing this was gonna be a mystery, I thought it was fairly enjoyable, especially the way that it told the story and the way its characters were. 7/10

Apr 26, 2017 2:22 AM

Glad I watched this after it was airing, I actually found the first 2 episodes boring but it constantly took up my attention that I can say that I enjoyed almost every bit of the anime. 8/10 for me

May 3, 2017 1:05 AM
Ends on a really nice final episode. It's a lot calmer. It's the reason I raised this from 1 to 3.
Can't believe I liked the whole stretch of sensei talking to Nishinosono

Sep 16, 2017 6:38 PM

AnimeFan500 said:
Magata disappeared in the end? 0____0

M A G I C . . . .

7.3/10 for me :) Good show..

Sep 29, 2017 11:37 PM

Shiki has appeared.
That's right, Shiki. Throw away the cigarette.
LMFAO Shiki got away...not that she was captured. lol
Gido is Saikawa's imouto. Wow.
Dat mother daughter scene.
Dat ending.

And that was the end. Awesome series simply because it allowed incest to be wincest. We need more shows like that. Also, OP/ED songs too good.

With that said...Magata Shiki wa tensai da.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Nov 29, 2017 10:19 AM

The epilogue felt good after the prev ep revelation. A difficult show to properly appraise while having good plot and characters but a bit illogical. The shit happens with no clear goals, like it exists for a detective mystery unraveling. Still 7/10

Jan 15, 2018 4:04 AM

Nice, slow-paced and enjoyable. A really good change of pace from the anime I've been watching lately.

8/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 21, 2018 6:38 PM
It took me a few minutes to get the ending, but I appreciate it. It's nice for things to not be super obvious.

I'd have to rewatch to really appreciate the philosophy bits.

BTW for anyone curious, the place Moe and Saikawa are walking around in the end is a place called, "Meijimura". Basically a "town" of (famous) buildings from the Meiji era, really cool place to go if you're in Nagoya area.

Mar 5, 2018 2:11 PM

Too bad Magata didn't kill herself or handed herself to the police. This series sucked big time, no wonder the rating is so low I guess people with sense rated low as deserved. The characters were lame I wanted to really kill them myself and the mystery was lame. I knew from the middle that Shiki did it to escape, especially when they mentioned freedom. The only surprise was the daughter although the idea was far fetched and very desperate from the writer. Nothing was an eye opener for me, because even my little sister guessed everything right when I showed her.

Even the so called sister was a see through that it was really Magata. Oh God don't get me started on those long stupid dialogues and views she told Saikawa and Moe, those were boring and senseless. As a villain I wasn't impressed thank God I finished this bad rubbish with a rubbish mystery.

3/10.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Jan 31, 2019 12:08 PM

The ending monologue by Shiki at the end about humanity and their constant will to find happiness and the answer to everything was amazing, especially considering the fact that her daughter supposedly killed herself, or was at least suicidal.

The backgrounds in this episode really stood out. They finally had some new material to work with now that they weren't stuck in a single location, lol.

7,5/10. This was a very interesting mystery and it kept me guessing throughout. I liked the theme of different perspectives and the way how there's so many clues spread throughout the show. It caused to actively participate into solving the mystery.

Like I've said before, I don't dislike Moe, but I do think she adds a bit too much padding to the show. 11 episodes is not long, but honestly, it could've and should've been shorter. There's also no big WOW moment halfway through the story. The second act could've used some kind of a banger.

Animation was great though. The soundtrack was a banger as well.

Feb 21, 2019 3:50 AM

I just finished rewatching this after the first airing so long ago that I don't understand when Shiki killed her uncle.

Apr 18, 2019 8:27 PM

Overall I did liked the cold atmosphere, interesting artstyle/color design and engaging main lead chemistry but the mystery element was so terribly underwhelming. S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y! Not to mention the payoff is not rewarding as how ridiculous plot device turns out to be. Even watching this show with low expectation still somehow managed to left me disppointed sigh.

Also this show gave me somewhat "B: the beginning" vibes especially the two main lead but this show feels like could have been worked with 4 ova episode 30 minute length. 11 episode was somewhat waste of time or makes it almost impossible to revisit this show.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]