Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 16, 2015 8:00 PM
Now that the Subtitled Version is done and over with I've been think if and when
Sentai Filmworks works on putting Diabolik Lovers More Blood in English Dubbed who do you believe will be doing the english voices for the Mukami Brothers plus the Tsukinami Brothers? Here's what I think:

Ruki Mukami - Leraldo Anzaldua
Kou Mukami - Greg Ayres
Yuma Mukami - Illich Guardiola
Azusa Mukami - ?
Shin Tsukinami - ?
Carla Tsukinami - Andrew Love

Azusa Mukami & Shin Tsukinami I have been trying to figure out who would fit those roles, but can't figure it out. So, who do you think should do the english voices for the Mukami & Tsukinami brothers I'm curious for your imput.

Nov 22, 2016 5:24 PM
meg2541 said:
Now that the Subtitled Version is done and over with I've been think if and when
Sentai Filmworks works on putting Diabolik Lovers More Blood in English Dubbed who do you believe will be doing the english voices for the Mukami Brothers plus the Tsukinami Brothers? Here's what I think:

Ruki Mukami - Leraldo Anzaldua
Kou Mukami - Greg Ayres
Yuma Mukami - Illich Guardiola
Azusa Mukami - ?
Shin Tsukinami - ?
Carla Tsukinami - Andrew Love

Azusa Mukami & Shin Tsukinami I have been trying to figure out who would fit those roles, but can't figure it out. So, who do you think should do the english voices for the Mukami & Tsukinami brothers I'm curious for your imput.

Hmm I have been thinking about this for years on end if Dialovers were to get a dub and now that Sentai has officially confirmed that they are releasing More Blood with a dub.

Ruki Mukami- Johnny Yong Bosch (Hands down no question, he can pull it off!)
Kou Mukami-Todd Haberkorn/Micah Solusod
Yuma Mukami-Matthew Mercer
Azusa Mukami- Corey Hertzog (He did well as Kanato might as well have him play Azusa too!)

Carla Tsukinami-Josh Grelle (Maybe) Actually no either David Wald/Matranga would probably be better.

Shin Tsukinami- Keith Silverstein/Lucien Dodge