Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2015 3:15 PM

Mar 2013
That Necromancer is going to really regret bursting in like that.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 17, 2015 5:32 PM

Jan 2011
one of the biggest disappointments this season damn shame
Dec 18, 2015 1:59 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
lolwut they changed the story...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 18, 2015 7:14 AM

Aug 2011
hoopla123 said:

Can't even complain if anime only watchers rate this a 1/10 and call it the trashiest shit they have ever seen.

Don't think they will do that if they never read the LN. I mean, I know where your coming from and totally understand. It was the same for me with shinmai maou no testament burst. The first 5 or 7 episodes made me so angry. But the funny thing is that when they reach where I hadn't read yet, I no longer couldcomplain.
Its the same with this series. Since most of us probably haven't read the LN yet, what we've seen so far is pretty good. Until the season ends and we read the novel that is.
haykaDec 18, 2015 7:24 AM
Dec 18, 2015 7:19 AM

Aug 2011
-Dizzy- said:
hoopla123 said:
-snip-

Couldn't agree more. I have no idea how anime only watchers are even enjoying this when they have no idea what's going on. All the characters have hardly been developed because their backstory getting rushed or completely destroyed like Takeru's. It's impossible to give a shit for these characters when you know nothing about them and aren't given the chance to learn more about them. Lapis has had no development or foreshadowing at all. It feels like she doesn't have a personality in this anime and is just a lifeless doll. I'm just so sick of seeing light novel adaptations getting ruined by these studios that have no fucking idea how to adapt them properly.

I know the feeling bro. Especially since I'm a big light novel fan, you should see my collection. But A-1 does a good job with LN adaptations. Most if not all that they do.
Dec 18, 2015 5:54 PM

Jan 2014
For reference, where did you guys read the novels?
Dec 19, 2015 12:01 AM

Feb 2011
We have a winner for saddest backstory. Ouka & Usagi kill their own family, Kiseki did that along with many more. Mari had many close friends die, Kiseki has no close friends to speak of. Ikaruga was artificially made for the purpose of performing deadly experiments, Kiseki had the innate ability to kill by simply wishing for something. It can't get any worse than that. Oh wait, her brother, the only person she has allowed to kill her, dies before he can kill her. I'd call that the end of the world. No wonder Sougetsu thought to give Takeru a Relic Eater. It decreases his chances of dying before she does.

I hate to bring this up, but can we stop bringing up the fast pacing. You've made it this far into the series, so why would you expect things to go any differently than the previous episodes? I've been tell haters since the 3rd episode, this is the pacing SL chose. They were not going to change it no matter how important it was in the LN. I'd agree that it would be ideal to make the fast pacing less noticeable, but it's possible the viewers who are still unaware of the LN haven't noticed yet. I'd be at a loss of words if I ever found one, but it's possible.
ReloadDec 19, 2015 12:11 AM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Dec 19, 2015 2:09 AM
Dec 2014
This was an OK episode but it felt WAAAAAY too fast. Seen this sort of jam packed episode 3 times in this series, where in a normal paced series, only the last couple episodes would be packed because its the finale. They could have just left out that pointless beach episode so that they could have enough time for the actual story to develop, smh.
Glad this is gonna be over next week, this show is such a mess.
MeePeRDec 19, 2015 2:17 AM
My Top 5 Anime: (As of March 2020)
1. Fate/Zero
2. Gintama
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4. Shinsekai Yori
5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Dec 19, 2015 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that does not convince me 100%, certain situations have no other mordant are too obvious and full of cliches, drawings and animations in the standard, narrative rhythm too fast.
Dec 19, 2015 10:38 AM

Mar 2015
Kind of sooo disappointed. I really thought this anime is gonna be a wonderful anime... but sooo fast paced and lacked of character development.

Seriously.

I don't even know what the heck is going on anymore. My disappointment started from the ending of Mari's arc. Because she will then be just a cameo character that has to be there for the story.

Dec 19, 2015 8:07 PM

Apr 2014
Skewered.

I thought she was immortal? Whats it matter if people try to kill her right?
---------My Profile------------
Dec 20, 2015 4:34 PM

Oct 2012
Seriously, the necromancer just had to come and shit on the feels trip.

Oh well, one ep to go.

Dec 21, 2015 12:13 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
HAAAAALLEEEEEEELUUUUJAAAAAAAAAH!

Really enjoyed this episode, i'm feeling sorry for Kiseki, someone put her out of her misery.

Takeru and Ohtori were really cute in that scene.
Dec 21, 2015 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
I think the episode was good. Plenty of action to keep me entertained throughout and drama build-up with a little backstory to Takerus life.
To be honest, I enjoyed the whole series and I am looking forward to the finale (especially with that cliffhanger).

What is entertaining differs from person to person, but for me, it was a good ride (many laughs and "ooo" moments). I don't need to look THAT much into every characters detail, as long as I know who they are, where they came from and what personalities they have then I'm good.

Dec 21, 2015 2:51 PM
Mar 2012
Dual pistol guy, what's a "hybrid"?
So scarface Kyoya & relic eater Yoshimizu somehow got resurrected & quite strong.
Tension & fights well done this time. Principal sounds like the only solution is bro must kill sis.
Blue elf looks too familiar, must be her.
Dec 24, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2008
You went and fucked it up crazy priest dude.
Dec 24, 2015 6:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
It was one of the better episodes of the series.

4/5
Dec 25, 2015 1:52 AM

Aug 2013
That scarface douchebag is literally THE shittiest anime character I've seen in a long ass time. a loooonnnngg fucking time. Holy shit he has zero likability, and his relic eater is annoying as shit too.

See a lot of LN readers getting pissed. Like, really pissed, lol. I figured this wasn't the best adaptation, but this is the angriest I've seen LN fans in a while, so I might just start reading it eventually if this adaptation was really that bad. Seeing as how this was supposed to have a lot of potential.

Don't blame Silverlink for this though; blame the writer/director/main staff they brought on for this project. Obviously Silverlink cant take all of the blame when they did Rakudai so well. The blame is with a staffing choice so bad that they should all be brought out into a courtyard and shot.
Dec 30, 2015 5:50 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. I hope they will find a cure for Takeru's sister.
Takeru can't be dead...
Btw that priest guy is seriously piss*g me off!
Takeru's sister will destroy him :D (i hope so)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 3, 2016 10:43 AM

Feb 2013
Eww, gross legs.
Not much Mari this episode, so sad.
Mar 5, 2016 12:27 AM

Jun 2014
It's easy to see that this is rushed. But being anime only, it's still pretty good. Entertaining at least. even if I'm not totally sure whats happening
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 12, 2017 1:54 AM

Dec 2012
RIKIYA!!!!!!

The baby elf grew real quick.

Rikiya vs Kenjiro. Oh shit.

Another forced Takeru and Ouka scene.

Haunted continues to be popping up so randomly. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 18, 2017 8:18 PM

May 2015
Kiseki & Takeru past, damn so much tragedy!

On a side note:
That unwanted a$$hole busting in singing hallelujah... Haunted needs to die next episode or I will riot!
Oct 29, 2019 3:12 PM

Nov 2013
Kyouya was a prick from the beginning, but now he went off the deep end.

Final mission: save the sister, save the world.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 7, 2021 3:03 PM
Dec 2020
hmmmm faken pesky scarface's armor looks like an lbx from danball senki uhaaaaaaaaa and he gets away P--0_0--P
Oct 31, 2021 4:25 AM

May 2020
Nov 15, 2023 3:14 PM

Dec 2022
Laughed hard at the ending. Haunted teleports onto the scene yet again and dispenses his introductory speech while Kiseki loses it and transforms in an instant. Not sure if he forecasted that beforehand.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

85 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.