Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 8:00 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
-So glad we're back to canon because this was one of my favorite chapters. When Tsuna finally decides to tell Kyoko and Haru what's been going on. Which is great because usually in manga where the main characters keep a "secret," they hold onto it until like the very end of the series even though its painfully obvious what's going on (Like Detective Conan or some Digimon series)

-"Who's Lambo-san?...Oh that's right, Lambo-san is Lambo-san."
When did Lambo become so hilariously awesome?

-Wow, they actually kept the bath scene. Though I think Chrome had a lot more scars.
Dec 25, 2009 9:04 PM
Nov 2009
actually the scar was about the same more or less. anyways we're like so close to finally hearing what the funeral wreaths sound like and depending on filler choice should start in 3-5 weeks.
Dec 25, 2009 11:12 PM

Apr 2008
hahas~ seems pretty interesting now xD

Dec 25, 2009 11:39 PM

Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
"Who's Lambo-san?...Oh that's right, Lambo-san is Lambo-san."

That's what you call the epicness of Lambo XD

They animated this part of the manga better than I thought. I guess next time will be seeing someone familiar soon.
This is a signature.
Dec 26, 2009 7:08 AM

May 2008
Boycott was over in 1 episode, well now that the truth is out wahahaa everyone knows now

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 26, 2009 8:33 AM

Mar 2009
Lol at Giannini! XD

Pretty decent episode.
Dec 26, 2009 8:58 AM

Sep 2008
at least he spoke, it was obious that Tsuna was going to tell them, but still must have been very shocking to hear all the story without saying nothing

Giannini and Reborn i hope they never dress up that way again....
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 26, 2009 10:00 AM

Oct 2008
This was a pretty good episode, im assuming by 170 we will finally start the choice game. though i do find it ironic this opening was introduced episode 154, im hoping they spend at least 8 or so episodes on choice.
Dec 26, 2009 10:00 AM

Jun 2008
well it was about time they found out what was really happening, this was a good episode, looking forward to the next one.

[EDIT]

Have to love Lambo, he has got to be one of my favourite characters in the anime.
mrSmilesDec 26, 2009 10:05 AM
Dec 26, 2009 10:32 AM

Aug 2009
Funny thing is I used to hate Lambo.
Dec 26, 2009 11:07 AM

Jul 2009
I was actually kind of bored with this episode, but I'm glad they finally know what's going on.

Lambo was awesome as usual!
Dec 26, 2009 9:06 PM

Apr 2008
I was bored with this episode until it got to the point where Tsuna went after Kyoko. Overall I think it was a decent episode. The ending felt kinda epic since they finally know what's going on. Not bad, not bad. I wanna see some fighting soon, though.
Dec 27, 2009 3:31 AM

Jul 2008
good ep i enjoyed it lambo kept me laughing he rocks and finally next ep byakuran make an apperance cant wait^^

5/5
Dec 29, 2009 7:48 PM

Jan 2008
Ok so three cheers for the whole kyoko/haru cluelessness is finnally coming to an end, and with decent drama to boot. One of the best eps in a while in my opinion. While there wasn't much action there was a lot real dialogue not the usual haha AhoDera and Stupid-Cow thing, not that I don't enjoy it.

Also has anyone else noticed in the op that when the Singer sings "Funny place Funny Face" it focuses on Yamamoto's newly bandaged face? Just a coincidence? Prolly not.

Ill fix my sigg when I darn well please!
Dec 30, 2009 5:37 PM
Dec 2009
lol @ Giannini + Reborn
Cant wait for next ep
Jan 1, 2010 6:44 PM

Feb 2008
I can't WAIT for the next episode. Thanks to Kyoko, Tsuna FINALLY figured out why his box wouldn't open properly. I mean Lambo was able to open HIS box weapon. It was effortless for him.

*sigh* I still love Tsuna though, nonetheless, even if he is a BIT slow on a lot of stuff.

Anyways, I'm hoping that he's going to open his box on the next episode! It's a shame there isn't an episode that's coming out of today, because of New Years. D: *sigh* I suppose I can wait 'til next week...

^__^

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
Jan 2, 2010 2:39 AM

Jun 2009
lPix said:
lol @ Giannini + Reborn
Cant wait for next ep

Yes! Giannini looks super weird and Reborn kept biting his wig. Lambo is epic in this episode xD

Can't wait for the next episode >_<
Jan 2, 2010 11:55 PM

Mar 2009
hope things start to pick up soon, although this episode was pretty funny
Jan 5, 2010 6:41 PM

Aug 2009
reborn made my spine shake on that episode, biting his hair XD
Jul 1, 2010 7:47 AM

Jul 2009
"Who's Lambo-san?...Oh I just remembered, Lambo-san is Lambo-san." lolol. I'm surprised they actually told Kyoko.

Giannini has scarred me forever though O_o
Aug 8, 2010 4:47 PM

Aug 2009
Giannini in a dress- CANNOT UNSEE!

Lambo's amusing sillyness has saved the past few eps. Although he doesn't sing that song anymore =[

All together now!
君は誰だい?
僕はランボ。
僕は誰だい?
君はランボ。
ランボ、ランボ、
ナイスな子牛のボンバヘッド!

At least I think that's how it goes xD
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Mar 18, 2011 9:59 PM

Oct 2008
It's finally moving on to canon stuff.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 8, 2011 12:24 PM

Mar 2011
Huh...Kyoko and Haru throwing rocks at Byakuran. Can't wait to see that.
Aug 9, 2011 1:47 AM

Sep 2010
loonys-limbo said:
Huh...Kyoko and Haru throwing rocks at Byakuran. Can't wait to see that.

pfft lol that would be funny.

This is one of my favorite episodes mostly because Kyoko and Haru were sick and tired of all the lies and been kept in the dark and decided to take action.

This whole episode goes to show that they are not useless and are not just thrown into the series just to sit on their hands and say Tsuna-kun or Tsuna-san every sentence. Cause without them the guys would have NEVER made it this far in the future cause this episode proves that they couldn't cook, clean, do laundry, and do their training at the same time. House work or being a house wife is a hard full time job. ^_^

I admire Haru and Kyoko's courage to finally put their foot down and demand what has been going on this whole entire time.

Even though I'm not a big Tsu/Kyoko like I am a Tsu/Haru fan I always liked this part where Kyoko tells him how to use his box weapon.
RolokoAug 11, 2011 10:31 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 12, 2011 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
finally the secret is out we can stop with the sumo excuses, lambo is awesome only he can say shit like that
where am i?
who is lambo san?
now i remember
lambo san is lambo san
Dec 31, 2011 11:22 AM

Jul 2010
Jesus, why do those useless girls have to boycot them? They should shut up and don't ask if they know it will trouble Tsuna and the others, especially since they know that they're doing something to protect them and try their hardest to make it able for them to return to their original time -_- But no, of course they have to do stupid things all the time and get in the way of their training etc... But well, seems like Tsuna will release his Vongola Box Weapon soon :)
Apr 30, 2013 11:46 PM

Jul 2007
fcking reborn, haha holy shit. That guy cracks me up i swear. I wonder if he ever crossed dressed in his adult form, even though he actually has the mentality of an adult, but is only cursed to live like a migit.

Ok i just have to post this

Bravo for tsuna finally confessing, i swear if he gave up i would punched a hole through my monitor screen.

Also now that kyoko and haru and finally going to relize whats going on maybe they will actually start to be more immportant in the story. Who would of know that kyoko's advice was all tsuna needed to figure out his box weapon. That is kind of a hint towards them actually being useful for a change, at least i hope so in some way or another.

I loved the dramatic emotion in this episode even though it was kind of light, it was a different touch, we don't often get serous drama episodes like this.
ArtimesGamerApr 30, 2013 11:54 PM

Jul 3, 2013 4:31 PM

Sep 2012
Boycott episode, Tsuna owned.

Lambo-san what are you talking about "where am I? Who's Lambo-san? now i remember Lambo-san is Lambo-san. lol

Ryohei extreme starving, just eat cupnoodles.

Tsuna, do your best.
Jun 3, 2015 3:09 AM

May 2012
Pretty useless episode however that ending was quite nice.
Nov 11, 2016 11:51 AM

Sep 2015
It was about frickin' time that Kyoko got to know what's going on.

I get Tsuna's point but I've been waiting for like ever since the start of the Future Arc that he will tell Kyoko about what's going on.
Sep 9, 2017 10:42 AM

Feb 2014
At last!! They really took their time to realise that the girls were already into it and keeping the secret was more dangerous than telling the truth. And how can be so difficult to understand the girls feelings? I can't really get it, but at last this has been solved and she could even give Tsuna a valuable advice.
Nov 17, 2022 10:25 AM

Jan 2013
About damn time they get to know what's going on.
Sure it can change them with that information but not knowing can do the same thing.

If anything they can prepare and help them out even more.

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.