Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2009 7:31 PM

Mar 2009
Not bad for a filler episode, hopefully we'll get some plot next week :D
Kuroko is really perverted still, and I like the scene at the end like most people, Misaka was too cute!
Dec 26, 2009 7:39 PM

Aug 2009
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:

Best part of the episode is Touma!
Seeing Misaka like that! Yes! Touma is back! Again!Ha!

Touma makes the best scene of every episode he runs into, Lol. I love his reactions too, they are so simple yet funny.

Monad said:
Are you people shitting me? Instead of saying that that scene was great because of Misaka acting like she did, you found Touma great who did absolute nothing that just seeing her? You people are crazy. Your head is so stack in Index you just can't get it unstack and watch Railgun.

Oh no, don't be mistaken.. I'm enjoying Railgun alot. But you have to admit the scenes when Touma arrives are funny / cool enough to be the best moment of each episode. If they weren't, why would J.C. staff put Touma as the last scene for this swimsuit fan service episode? Not only this episode but also in episode 4 when Touma mind breaks the explosion. That was an epic scene too.

In the end of episode four Touma plays it cool and doesn't tell anyone who actually saved the kid and Uiharu. He just turns his back from Misaka and walks away into the sunset. XD XD Ahhhhh, the coolness is too bright for meeee

It's not like we are giving this anime a 1/10 because the main character and setting changed.. Thats being crazy.. So how can't we like Touma's scenes? Blame the staff for putting Touma in Railgun if you, hate?, him so much O.o
[right]

Dec 26, 2009 7:49 PM

Sep 2008
poor misaka, i hope no one tells her about the last part, well it would be pretty funny to see touma telling her about that tou
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 26, 2009 8:15 PM
May 2008
Surprisingly this episode was better than I expected it to be. Highlights of the episode easily being the moon scene, "X-O-Tick!!!", and the ending, LMFAO!!!
Dead Account
Please Delete
Dec 26, 2009 8:32 PM

Feb 2009
It was OK, I didn't really like this episode because it had not very much content...
Dec 26, 2009 8:39 PM

Jul 2009
┐( ̄Д ̄; )┌

^that

and I LOL'd out loud at the ending

soooooo cute :D
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 26, 2009 9:02 PM

Apr 2008
"Sexy and Exotic."
xD I lol'd at that. Well it was an okay ep but the end with Touma watching Mikoto was amazing, that again made the episode.

Breath||
Dec 26, 2009 9:12 PM
May 2009
porkypink said:
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:

Best part of the episode is Touma!
Seeing Misaka like that! Yes! Touma is back! Again!Ha!

Touma makes the best scene of every episode he runs into, Lol. I love his reactions too, they are so simple yet funny.

Monad said:
Are you people shitting me? Instead of saying that that scene was great because of Misaka acting like she did, you found Touma great who did absolute nothing that just seeing her? You people are crazy. Your head is so stack in Index you just can't get it unstack and watch Railgun.

Oh no, don't be mistaken.. I'm enjoying Railgun alot. But you have to admit the scenes when Touma arrives are funny / cool enough to be the best moment of each episode. If they weren't, why would J.C. staff put Touma as the last scene for this swimsuit fan service episode? Not only this episode but also in episode 4 when Touma mind breaks the explosion. That was an epic scene too.

In the end of episode four Touma plays it cool and doesn't tell anyone who actually saved the kid and Uiharu. He just turns his back from Misaka and walks away into the sunset. XD XD Ahhhhh, the coolness is too bright for meeee

It's not like we are giving this anime a 1/10 because the main character and setting changed.. Thats being crazy.. So how can't we like Touma's scenes? Blame the staff for putting Touma in Railgun if you, hate?, him so much O.o
No need to argue with Monad, we already know he hates Touma :/

It seems next episode will be filler as well, I wonder when they'll star with the Accelerator Arc.

Edit: Also Touma call her Biribiri in this episode, so I guess "that incident" hasn't happened yet, I wonder if their bother to "connect" the two series, maybe remaking the Restaurant scene to fit more with the Index counterpart
Dec 26, 2009 10:40 PM

May 2008
Funny filler to say the least. And Mikoto being Mikoto and Touma making a cameo are bonuses. :D
Dec 26, 2009 11:14 PM
Jun 2009
reiyon said:
GarLogan78 said:
What did they see when they were on the moon?

I wanna know that too! Anyone?

That scene was a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey. They were monoliths which appeared in the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_%28Space_Odyssey%29

EcmemsDec 26, 2009 11:25 PM
Dec 27, 2009 12:59 AM
Nov 2009
Death_Note_Sucks said:

Edit: Also Touma call her Biribiri in this episode, so I guess "that incident" hasn't happened yet, I wonder if their bother to "connect" the two series, maybe remaking the Restaurant scene to fit more with the Index counterpart

Touma still calls her biribiri even after he loses his memory.
Dec 27, 2009 1:38 AM
Apr 2009
The ending was just too funny =)
Dec 27, 2009 2:00 AM

Jul 2009
Now that's another long title name since i saw Gintama's title XD
And why curry? oh well i'm hungry gotta grab something to eat
Dec 27, 2009 2:44 AM

Jun 2008
Laevantein said:
Longest title still goes to School Rumble...
On camping trips one makes curry - that's for certain - the question should be how they projected edible food into the room or tons of water or why all logic was abandonded for a simple filler
Dec 27, 2009 3:12 AM
Jul 2009
a few good moments. end was pure win.
Dec 27, 2009 4:39 AM

Jun 2008
reiyon said:
Surprisingly tasteful for a swimsuit episode. No exaggerated fanservice (like they did in Shakugan no Shana, for instance - that one was a teheheherrible swimsuit episode).

GarLogan78 said:
What did they see when they were on the moon?

I wanna know that too! Anyone?
It was a reference to "2001: A Space Odyssey". They saw the onyx obelisk and Kuroko was holding the thigh bone which was the first weapon that "the dawn of man" used. Great scene, great movie. It's listed as one of the top 10 movies ever made. I recommend watching it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DXMVG8fo3g
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 27, 2009 8:31 AM

Mar 2008
Fanservice overload ! Great episode, really enjoyed it, looking for next arc now :)
Dec 27, 2009 9:12 AM
Aug 2009
toratiger said:
Death_Note_Sucks said:

Touma still calls her biribiri even after he loses his memory.

This is true, but Touma only calls her Biri-Biri again after a couple encounters with her after losing his memory, (looks like pre- and post- memory loss Touma have the same nick-naming techniques.. lol). At this point, were it to line up with the manga and novel versions, he should have no idea who was on the screen, since there are specific dates given to his memory loss and the level upper arc.

However, in the anime, there is no such restraint for the connection of the series. With JC Staff wanting to make filler episodes with Touma in them, I think they redid the timeline a bit to have both anime series tie together at later point. If the series eventually makes it to the Imouto Arc (Damn, that would awesome…), then we will probably witness another family restaurant scene with Biri-Biri and Touma, a la the first episode of Index.
Dec 27, 2009 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
Death_Note_Sucks said:
I wonder when they'll star with the Accelerator Arc.

Or if they'll ever start it in this season. The manga is still right in the middle of the plot.
You'll regret this...
Dec 27, 2009 11:09 AM

Apr 2008
Boring episode, but the ending was funny with Biribiri and Touma. He needs to appear more.
Dec 27, 2009 1:08 PM

Aug 2008
Kuroko is as amazing as ever.
Dec 27, 2009 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
Proselyt said:
Laevantein said:
Longest title still goes to School Rumble...

LOL Actually, I'm pretty sure Gintama has the longest episode title. Episode 75 was "Complain about your job outside of your house, not inside. Well, if that's the case, I will complain a little. 'Land of the Samurai' was a story of long time ago when our country has been called by that name...It's been one and a half years since the anime that began that way started. A LOT of stuff has happened since then, huh? And, well, we thought it was about time we look back and reflect on it, but NO, you guys said, 'God, a recap episode? Are you guys getting lazy?' Hey, it's hard to make an anime so stop complaining!"

ANYWAY.

Back on topic.

Episode was pointless and plotless. I got a few good laughs out of it, mostly from Kuroko's swimsuit and Misaka's mistake in the end, so that prevented the episode from being a total disaster.

francismeunier said:
BTW everyone let's see who is your favorite so come and vote....Shirai must be the most excitable! http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=146324
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:
Konori and Shirai made my friend excited=>

Shirai got me alil excited too XD XD Thats waaay too big for a middle school girl O.O
Big you say? They look like D types.

I'd say those are more like size F @_@
Dec 27, 2009 5:50 PM

Jun 2009
Lmao at Shirai...someone make a gif of that one fance she was doing in her swimsuit in the beginning XD
I hope Touma will show up soon again :D
Dec 27, 2009 10:06 PM

Jul 2009
Lucid_Yume said:

This is true, but Touma only calls her Biri-Biri again after a couple encounters with her after losing his memory, (looks like pre- and post- memory loss Touma have the same nick-naming techniques.. lol). At this point, were it to line up with the manga and novel versions, he should have no idea who was on the screen, since there are specific dates given to his memory loss and the level upper arc.

Which dates do you mean? I thought that His memory loss happened while holidays and in the Upper arc they still had school. So that's what I thought. I didn't catch a date there which could prove something else.

Most lovely in this episode was Uiharu wanting to pet the snake while the others step to the wall out of fear.
And I'm still trying to think of a way how this room works and how they got "real" food in there. If someone has a clue, spit it out.
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Dec 27, 2009 11:05 PM
Aug 2009
Rathma said:
Lucid_Yume said:

Which dates do you mean? I thought that His memory loss happened while holidays and in the Upper arc they still had school. So that's what I thought. I didn't catch a date there which could prove something else.

So here are how the dates are supposed to match, though they can’t in the anime.

First, the data:

July 19th- Biri-Biri meets Touma at the family restaurant when investigating the level upper (though this is not their first meeting). She proceeds to chase Touma who is pursued by thugs, meets him on a bridge, and shows off her railgun, then blacks out the city.

July 20th- Biri-Biri and Kuroko continue to investigate the level upper, meet Kiyama-sensei at the hospital, and meet the frog-faced doctor. Touma finds Index on his balcony railing. He mentions to Biri-Biri on the way from his summer make-up classes, “Magician in the morning, then Biri-Biri in the afternoon.” He then fights Stiyl when he gets back to his apartment, and takes a wounded Index to Komoe-sensei’s house.

July 21st- July 23th- Biri-Biri and Co. continue to investigate the level upper(On the 21st, Kuroko fights the light bender and collapses the building), while Touma spends three days at Komoe-sensei’s house with a recovering Index.

July 24th- Biri-Biri and co. fight the Aim Burst, freeing the level upper victims. Touma fights against Kaori, gets knocked out. Misaka and friends celebrate, their next manga entry starts the Imouto arc, on August 10th.

July 25th-July 27th- Touma spends 3 days passed out from wounds by Kaori, waking up later that day, where Touma removes the spell from Index, but loses his memory in the process.

July 28th- Touma wakes up without his previous memory in the hospital, administered by the frog faced doctor.

Therefore, Touma should have been kept busy the entire level upper arc, and have no idea who Biri-Biri is by the time he is free, according to the manga and novels.

There you go with the timeline.
Lucid_YumeDec 27, 2009 11:37 PM
Dec 28, 2009 12:52 AM

Sep 2009
Mmm, quite the fanservice episode indeed. Many teenage girls in swimsuits. /Everywhere/.

Looking forward to getting back on track with next week's episode.
-
Dec 28, 2009 2:53 AM

Mar 2009
Lucid_Yume said:
July 24th- Biri-Biri and co. fight the Aim Burst, freeing the level upper victims. Touma fights against Kaori, gets knocked out. Misaka and friends celebrate, their next manga entry starts the Imouto arc, on August 10th.

So they have about two weeks for 12 filler episodes.
You'll regret this...
Dec 28, 2009 1:23 PM

Jul 2008
just fan service, thats all it is
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 28, 2009 2:56 PM

Jul 2008
Lol the end was hilarous.

Filler episode as well for the next one -.-.
I hope that they'll get on track soon with an epic new op.
Dec 28, 2009 3:28 PM

May 2009
This episode had me on the floor. From Kuroko's weird taste in swimsuits to Misaka playing around in that frilly bikini (which was too cute for words).

2001; A space Odyssey reference was hilarious, as were the random scenery changes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2009 5:22 PM

Oct 2009
Here is something to drool on....what if Konori would have different swimsuits....watch out they might be too much for guys....I am warning you=>

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 28, 2009 11:31 PM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Here is something to drool on....what if Konori would have different swimsuits....watch out they might be too much for guys....I am warning you=>

Evidence of God's existence right here. XD Thanks a lot francis!! Episode was priceless....... 2001 reference and the epic ending is pure win.

A Hinatard's animelist.
Dec 29, 2009 12:23 AM

Jan 2008
Enjoyed the fanservice and the epic ending lol. But I hope they'll go back to the main story soon.
Dec 29, 2009 1:59 AM

Aug 2008
Standard beach episode! halarious space odyssey reference!

Love how misaka keeps up her love of cute things! it fits her well!

Dec 29, 2009 3:17 AM

Jan 2009
Proxy said:
francismeunier said:
Evidence of God's existence right here. XD Thanks a lot francis!!
Seriously francis, you've really got nothing better to do? Like.. Something productive?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 29, 2009 3:17 AM

Nov 2009
I felt kinda meh bout this episode, almost felt like filler to me lol.

Looking forward to some action soon tho.
Dec 29, 2009 3:43 AM

Jan 2009
SuperKyou said:
almost felt like filler to me lol.
Well it was a filler, wasn't it?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 29, 2009 4:27 AM

Dec 2008
Filler Alert but I had some good laughs
the end was damn funny
omg at shirai's bikini , what a turnoff ;p

but I don't know where that Kongo girl came from ,was that her first appearance in the show?
Nyanta said:
halarious space odyssey reference!

so true XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2009 7:41 AM
Mar 2009
besides the ending, i didnt like it at all, too much filler, not enough plot.
Dec 29, 2009 7:54 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Proxy said:
francismeunier said:
Seriously francis, you've really got nothing better to do? Like.. Something productive?
Looks productive to the human eyes and yes I have farming to do here and there as a matter of facts.

Dec 29, 2009 8:01 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Proxy said:
francismeunier said:
Looks productive to the human eyes and yes I have farming to do here and there as a matter of facts.
I really wouldn't call that productive. Konori doesn't fit in those D:
Dec 29, 2009 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Proxy said:
francismeunier said:
No but all the guys would think she looks sexy? Right guys?
V

Dec 29, 2009 8:40 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Proxy said:
francismeunier said:
No but all the guys would think she looks sexy? Right guys?
She does without having to change her outfit, really. Still, does not fit her.
Dec 29, 2009 12:02 PM

May 2009
Eh? They're not in the next episode?
Dec 29, 2009 12:30 PM
Nov 2009
Fabienne said:

but I don't know where that Kongo girl came from ,was that her first appearance in the show?

She was in the show a few times. She was attacked by that eyebrow girl.
Dec 29, 2009 4:26 PM

Nov 2008
Loved this episode and ending was just great xD Misaka is so cute x3
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 29, 2009 5:48 PM

Nov 2007
Kuroko acting all lulzy with her bikini made me lol.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 29, 2009 6:09 PM

Feb 2008
hahah well that was random...and the ending was funny....oh welll they need to pick up the story though
Dec 29, 2009 7:31 PM

Jan 2008
This episode is all about Kuroko and dem ♥ONEE~SAMA♥ antics.

Kangai shitte kudasai desu no.
AkagiDec 29, 2009 7:37 PM
Dec 29, 2009 7:54 PM

Jan 2009
Uiharu and the snake was freaking hilarious.

And the ending mad me lol too. XD
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM

» Why is there no CGDCT on this show?

Sagepool - Nov 30, 2023

14 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

372 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.