Forum Settings
Forums

[Witch on the Holy Night & Tsukihime] All-around Discussions [NO Non-Tagged Spoilers]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Nov 11, 2023 5:31 PM

Jun 2015
Self-proclaimed "Big Mahoyo Fan" finally finishes the VN for the first time after almost a year

Not gonna say much that hasn't been said by others already.

Mahoyo is peak Nasu. It may not have the absolute highs as something like the finale of Heaven's Feel, but as a whole, this definitely feels his magnum opus, He was, as the kids say, cooking🔥🔥🔥

I will say, I think Nasu finally learned how to write SoL scenes that don't come off as exaggerated anime shenanigans or absurdly inane time-wasters (except for anytime Kinomi shows up, because he definitely feels like a cartoon character). They feel comfy and they feel like they're important for driving Aoko, Soujuurou, and Alice's development in treasuring the simple joys of day-to-day life.

Soujuurou is best boi. Soujuurou sweep.

Nov 11, 2023 5:36 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to -Sherou-
Self-proclaimed "Big Mahoyo Fan" finally finishes the VN for the first time after almost a year

Not gonna say much that hasn't been said by others already.

Mahoyo is peak Nasu. It may not have the absolute highs as something like the finale of Heaven's Feel, but as a whole, this definitely feels his magnum opus, He was, as the kids say, cooking🔥🔥🔥

I will say, I think Nasu finally learned how to write SoL scenes that don't come off as exaggerated anime shenanigans or absurdly inane time-wasters (except for anytime Kinomi shows up, because he definitely feels like a cartoon character). They feel comfy and they feel like they're important for driving Aoko, Soujuurou, and Alice's development in treasuring the simple joys of day-to-day life.

Soujuurou is best boi. Soujuurou sweep.
I have like 4 other vn rates higher than mahoyo
And goal once I get a deck or pc
Is to displace out of my top 10 lul
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Nov 12, 2023 3:52 PM

Aug 2010
I've been procrastinating ReTsuki and Mahoyo for the longest time, I need to get on with these two already...
Nov 12, 2023 4:09 PM

Jun 2015
I've been trying to get into TsukiRe for the longest time, but the thought of reading 30 hours of a relatively unchanged Arcueid route dissuades me every time, since this would be like 4th time I've gone through her route.

Nov 12, 2023 4:28 PM
Nov 12, 2023 6:10 PM

Oct 2015
just fast forward bro
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

» [Non-Type-Moon] All-around Discussions v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShinsoPriest - Aug 10, 2021

8704 by ShinsoPriest »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » [Fate/Grand Order] All-around Discussions v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Aug 6, 2021

1304 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

» Seasonal Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Apr 18, 2018

7279 by Kaiser-chan »»
Apr 10, 8:31 AM

Sticky: » Fate/Type-Moon - Anime & Manga Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Dec 31, 2016

8108 by -Sherou- »»
Mar 26, 7:30 AM

» [Fate/Gaming] All-around Discussions [Non-Tagged Spoilers Are Bad Civilization] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

astroprogs - Dec 10, 2015

614 by belatkuro »»
Mar 22, 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.