Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 10, 2015 7:07 PM

Jun 2015
If Magata Shiki's sister exited the helicopter with the director, how was the sister actually Shiki the entire time? Plus, how could one fake the existence of a person (her sister)? It would be really easy to find out if Miki's identity would real because one could check birth records. Hopefully the plot holes will be explained in the next ep
Dec 10, 2015 7:36 PM
Dec 2015
Best mystery anime ever!! Too much info in ep 10 haha Dr. Magata is really amazing, when sohei talked to dr. Magata's sister which is the "sister" is Dr. Magata herself That time i was in deep thought because of the diary beside her, the diary belongs to the Dr. Hahah lmao i never really thought it was her when i watched ep 10 last part huhu she's really amazing. Dr. Shiki cut her hair to pretend that she's miki but in reality she's the Dr. Haha and sohei didn't noticed it. Fck she's really really a brilliant person. Looking forward to its next episode, gonna watch this anime again, fcking good.
Dec 10, 2015 8:03 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, it was a lot to take in.
Dec 10, 2015 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, magata is a really fucked up girl. But you still can't help but admit that she really is a genius.

But I still really want her to get caught, or at least have her get what's coming to her, cause you know... she murdered her parents,uncle, and her own child.
Dec 10, 2015 8:23 PM

Jul 2014
Domenca said:
How did Magata kill the uncle? I don't remember well, but didn't someone come get the uncle and 'sister' to the roof? Did she kill him before they came or did she go back up later? Was he already dead when the guy came to get them? Wouldn't it be weird if someone came and saw the director dead and 'sister' not knowing what happened?

The way you say it doesn't make much sense. This is what I think about what's the answer to your questions.

1. I think she didn't kill him where the episode ends, but a bit later.
2. Yes. That's why it seems too weird for me.
3. She didn't kill him before they came, he was capable to do some gestures from the pilot seat (Unless she could control the gestures of the face of a dead man). I conjecture the last scene of the episode was even before they went to the roof (And she didn't really kill him then), but the security should have been too careless for it to be true. The last scene could have been after that, but... how did she get into the helicopter? That, or the sister does exist, or someone from the studio screwed up.
4. No.
5. It's already weird as it is.
Dec 10, 2015 8:40 PM

Dec 2014
Shiki is brilliant, I did suspect the sister in the beginning but I passed it off since she was acting too emotional to actually be Shiki.

Actually during all those flashbacks did her parents or even her aunt (excluding he uncle) specifically call Shiki by her name?

Like Saikawa says in the end, Magata Shiki never existed, The sister was the one that existed. So when she says 'a doll did it', Does she refer to sister Miki and not Shiki?
Dec 10, 2015 8:41 PM

Nov 2012
SoraSenpai said:
k11chi said:
Erm that sister thing is nonsense as I expected, they said her sister exists.
Exactly, everything is basically explained in this episode except for that, what happened to her sister?

I don't think that would be such a big deal. In the live action drama they just said that her sister never left America. I am pretty sure they could do the same on this animation.
Dec 10, 2015 9:33 PM

Jun 2013
Wowwwww damn. Good twist with

I'm so happy I caught "purple shirt lady" last episode, lol. That's like the one thing I successfully deduced by myself this entire time.
-Trippwire-Dec 10, 2015 9:39 PM
Dec 10, 2015 9:51 PM
Dec 2012
alkaia said:
best mystery anime ever

Lol... This was average as fuck. A single locked room case basically builds up this whole series with nothing else happening. The lack of content (contrary to what you said) is quite something.
Dec 10, 2015 9:56 PM

Apr 2014
That was some awesome craziness, still in love with the opening song, and you can't deny the true long for freedom from everything.
Dec 10, 2015 10:31 PM

Aug 2007
While this whole elaborate plan was pretty neat, I still want to know why she bothered with it. She could leave whenever she wanted. Why was it necessary?
Dec 10, 2015 11:02 PM
Sep 2014
DarkYazawa said:
How did Shiki talk to them through the dream pool thingy if she was already off the island?

Also, what happened to that one female student that Shiki was impersonating? Was she murdered too?

But still this show is amazing.

It was mentioned before that it's possible to access it through a regular computer terminal, and that is in fact what the employees usually do instead of using the tank.

Maybe the dumb reporter thought that that student was male, since she was pretty seasick when she got off the boat, and may have not recognised a woman passing by wearing anything other than a dress or skirt as female as a result. Or that other person never left, and decided to stay behind to wait for Saikawa and Moe. We do know that Magata Shiki doesn't mind leaving some clues behind, after all.
fatalysticDec 10, 2015 11:06 PM
Dec 10, 2015 11:04 PM

May 2015
huh?
ridiculous conlusion when did she became miki?
WTF happened to the little sister.
drop my rating from 8 to 7

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Dec 10, 2015 11:07 PM
Sep 2014
TheGeniusBaka said:
huh?
ridiculous conlusion when did she became miki?
WTF happened to the little sister.
drop my rating from 8 to 7

There was no sister. I believe it was mentioned when Miki was first brought up that no one had any idea that Shiki even had a sister.
Dec 10, 2015 11:31 PM
Sep 2015
Great episode and I love Magata Shiki, she's like super chill and charming; I mean everyone knows she's fucked up and is a serial killer but you just can's resist her and even her uncle was super cool about being killed by her but I don't think she was as in love with him like he was, otherwise she would had to commit suicide as well and that would have been a more romantic a meaningful way of ending her story. Maybe in the next episode is going to be explained what are her plans now since she was expecting to be killed so I wonder if something changed in her.
Dec 10, 2015 11:40 PM
Apr 2011
brass2themax said:
While this whole elaborate plan was pretty neat, I still want to know why she bothered with it. She could leave whenever she wanted. Why was it necessary?

She's a world renowned scientist. If she left openly, she would be tailed. She needs to make sure everybody think she's dead in order to achieve true freedom.

freudist said:
If Magata Shiki's sister exited the helicopter with the director, how was the sister actually Shiki the entire time? Plus, how could one fake the existence of a person (her sister)? It would be really easy to find out if Miki's identity would real because one could check birth records. Hopefully the plot holes will be explained in the next ep

She could have easily got into the helicopter and waited for them to come before coming out. Well, in the live action drama, it is said that Miki did exist but she was in America the whole time during the incident.
Dec 10, 2015 11:49 PM

Oct 2012
Weird episode i don't understand why saikawa wants to be so close and not intimated by her at all...
Dec 10, 2015 11:57 PM

Mar 2014
The "pedophile" relationship is already shocking enough so the mother "killing the entire family" came no surprise to me but I kinda like it though this conclusion.

Dec 10, 2015 11:59 PM
Jun 2015
The one thing I don't get is why the facility would use the same software created by a criminal while she is in jail. The clock bug should have been easily found considering the clock is pretty important class in a operating system. They seriously could of clicked "go to definition" in their IDE of their choice and found that bug. It is kind of clever the mystery has to do with a clock bug, but its not clever that it would stick out like sore thumb or that the same Operating System to house the inmate is made by the same said inmate. Its way too unbelievable as a premise but I have to give props that the mystery is an actual mystery unlike most mystery anime.
Dec 11, 2015 12:10 AM

Nov 2015
The knife was a dead giveaway for me. The knife Shiki used to stab the director in the back of his neck, was the exact same one she purchased from a store years before (when she was 14) and stabbed her parents with - plus, she mentioned that one day it would be her turn to die, along with the director (during the parent-killing scene) - which was pretty twisted...

Also at the beginnig of the series, somebody clearly went up to the roof (thru the elevator) during a very conveniently timed system meltdown, (as Nishinosono noticed & exclaimed while viewing the security footage, after seeing the amputated corpse passing by thru the hallway - which at the time, everybody believed to be Shiki, but was later revealed to be her deceased daughter).

And as for the roof, the only ones who were there were Magata Miki the "sister" (aka the real Shiki), and the director. Do take note of the fact that the story takes place on an isolated isle which is only accessible thru aircraft (i.e. helicopter) or watercraft (i.e. ship) - and the facility wasn't open to the public for 15 years (this was a one-time exclusive trip + interview Magata Shiki supposedly agreed to).

Which brought me to the conclusion that the killer:
a) was either already present on the isle;
b) or accessed the isle thru aircraft (i.e thru the uncle's helicopter);
c) or acccessed the isle thru watercraft (i.e. the ship Saikawa & Nishinosono were in)

In this case it was A, but the killer used method B to disguise it.

The killer was an actual "insider" who had access to the roof & helicopter; since that's where the director was stabbed (with the very familiar looking knife...). And the only one who was present at that time was the "sister" - Miki (which in reality was Shiki all along), who fit the profile of a 29-yr-old woman looking like a possible version of an older "Shiki".

I also thought the way "Miki" spoke english during the conversation with Saikawa was weird & unnatural.

She could have simply settled for Japanese (as far as I can remember, I don't think it was explicitely mentioned that Miki was born & raised in the USA, but only travelled & remained there - to supposedly come back one day to visit her deceased "sister" Shiki).

So I believe she chose to communicate in English, just to conceal her Japanese accent, for fear of Saikawa figuring out the truth far too soon.

Geez, what a plot :p. Not my favourite, but definitely okay. Love the opening & ending theme song (+ the animation) and the character design as well.

LOL @ the very random ostrich scene though (where Sohei figured part of the mystery, i.e. the pregnancy) - I still don't get that vision though. I did some research on ostriches, and apparently the males tend to have harems (with multiple females). Another thing ostriches do is fake death in times of need.

So maybe the ostrich scene was a hint (albeit a rather far-fetched one) - ahahahah, gotta love Saikawa Sohei's thinking process! I love that character :).

Hopefully the last episode will shed some light on the director's diary + some clarity as to why Shiki did what she did (other than the fact, that she lived her life as if it were a game).
ElzheimerDec 14, 2015 11:48 AM
Dec 11, 2015 12:12 AM

Mar 2009
Meh. The whole mystery was spoiled for me, including the daughter's death and Dr. Magata pretending to be her sister. There wasn't much of an impact because of that. Can't say I understand how so many people in this thread are shocked and surprised by the revelation in this episode? People have been talking about that solution forever. Props for somehow avoiding the discussion in the previous threads, I guess.

Why did she kill the uncle? Just because?

Also, Saikawa is insane. Why is he impressed by this lunatic?
If she ever runs into him again(this time not pretending to be her sister), she'll probably just kill him.

And boy, do I sure feel terrible for the daughter. What a horrible life that must have been.
MormegilDec 11, 2015 12:18 AM
Dec 11, 2015 12:15 AM

Oct 2014
No one could find the bag that the "little sister" bring, because that bag never exists in the first place. And when the little sister said she brings a doll as a present for her sister, did she actually mean the director, literally, the definition of "doll" for Shiki? That would just make Shiki an even more twisted person, damn.
"Whenever you fail at something, always remember that you won't fail as much as Usagi Drop did."
Dec 11, 2015 3:55 AM

Jan 2011
Hmm, not really sure what I make of all this.

So that student was Chinese and not fluent in Japanese, so that explains her deal.
Dec 11, 2015 4:07 AM
Jun 2012
cherushii_desu said:

Also wondering how Magata was able to trick everyone into thinking she had a sister...How did everyone think she (the "sister") got to the island? I can't remember

She had help from the director. If both of them tell people there is a sister who wants to keep out of the spotlight, they have no reason to doubt them.

ichigo_daisuki said:

Her daughter committed suicide. Magata-hakase just cut her daughter's limbs off.

Well, that's what Sohei says. We don't know. Even if it was suicide, it would be under the influence of her mother, so it would still be a sort of murder.

I also don't see how he thinks the plan would have worked if the daughter killed her mother. He seems to mostly guess, just doing it a lot until he's sort of right.
Dec 11, 2015 4:12 AM

Feb 2014
Awesome episode. At first I thought the daughter killed Magata, but rather the opposite. Brilliant.
Dec 11, 2015 4:18 AM
Feb 2008
What a mess.

Shiki's daughter's existence and her being supposed to go "full circle" by killing Shiki and the director was made obvious from the onset but was also contradicted by the comments about "Shiki's" corpse looking younger than expected which of course hinted on the fact it was the daughter, and not Shiki.

Basically, we have a clearly fleshed out motive that did not line up with the committed crime. I guess it will be explained in the last episode why it played out the way it did, if it was planned from the start? Or if it fell apart after the daughter's interview with Moe, with Shiki just winging it from there because fick ut. But to me that's unlikely since there always seems to be method to the sociopathic madness (which is why Saikawa is so infatuated with Shiki).

Was the whole "killing your parents" theme that was incessantly brought up in almost every episode just bait and switch and I got tunnel vision'd? Because I feel like there should've been enough hints to explain everything that has happened up till now.
Dec 11, 2015 4:25 AM

Jan 2014
I'm so confused with helicopter event.

Mormegil said:

Why did she kill the uncle? Just because?

Also, Saikawa is insane. Why is he impressed by this lunatic?
If she ever runs into him again(this time not pretending to be her sister), she'll probably just kill him.

And boy, do I sure feel terrible for the daughter. What a horrible life that must have been.

Maybe she just think the human life just like program.
She will just add all the dead into her brain.
You won't die even Magata kill you XD

What if and only if Magata gave birth to twin/triplet/....
Dec 11, 2015 5:22 AM

Dec 2009
What is the chance for a second season following the next book on the series?
Dec 11, 2015 5:42 AM

Nov 2014
Damn that Magata Shiki is just...amazing.
Dec 11, 2015 5:54 AM

Dec 2014
I kind of saw that coming. Well, Magata being the killer anyway. Still liked this episode though.
Dec 11, 2015 6:16 AM

Nov 2009
I'm confused about the uncle now too :c when he moved from the cockpit was he alive?
If he was, that was kinda silly, then... cause Magata was behind him already.

DarkYazawa said:
How did Shiki talk to them through the dream pool thingy if she was already off the island?
Because that's a fantasy plot-device in a sci-fi setting. :/
(ok, it's sci-fi, but not very well grounded in the anime setting)

Pandarenboy said:
Lol... This was average as fuck. A single locked room case basically builds up this whole series with nothing else happening. The lack of content (contrary to what you said) is quite something.
Definitely not ideal, but what you mentioned is the best thing about any mystery show (in my opinion, of course)

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Dec 11, 2015 6:17 AM

Jan 2015
Whaaaaaaat???? LOL, dat fake sister.
Dec 11, 2015 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Well what a mindfuck, everything predicted earlier in ep discussions come true as well.

I wonder what is left in the last ep though.
Dec 11, 2015 6:39 AM

May 2015
She's going to get away? Really?

I don't like how Saikawa can see her as sympathetic either.
Dec 11, 2015 6:50 AM

Jan 2008
Went back to see if I could find Magata getting on the boat in episode 9. Yep, got her.

Wearing purple as the reporter chick said.

Dec 11, 2015 6:59 AM

Oct 2015
This chapter was a great surprise, that english little talk distract us all from the details. regardless the hole daughter plot was unexpected as well. bravo
Dec 11, 2015 7:43 AM
Oct 2007
That last revelation caught me off-guard.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
Amazing! The ending was predictable, but I did not believe it could be true, the fact that she was not to be killed but the other, of what I was 100% sure the other once already. Narrative has been well orchestrated farce. Shiki is the person of the year!
Dec 11, 2015 8:34 AM

Jan 2013
firezero10 said:
brass2themax said:

She's a world renowned scientist. If she left openly, she would be tailed. She needs to make sure everybody think she's dead in order to achieve true freedom.

freudist said:

She could have easily got into the helicopter and waited for them to come before coming out. Well, in the live action drama, it is said that Miki did exist but she was in America the whole time during the incident.

But if that's what she wanted then she contradicted herself by leaving clues to where she was.
Dec 11, 2015 8:43 AM

Jun 2013
damn man that was amazing she killed her daughter she's a fucked up genuis
Dec 11, 2015 8:58 AM
Oct 2008
It was a good show, but many things don't make sense to me:
What was the point behind going into that room for 15 years? So she secretly had her child there, so what? She could have done that somewhere else, and then lived with her in secret. She was free to go wherever she wanted at that point. Why did she choose a room at the lab?
For what purpose did she want to raise her daughter for 15 years, only to have her and the director be killed off after that point? Also, her daughter never saw the outside world, how was she supposed to pretend she's Magata Shiki?
Why did she eventually kill the director, and after 15 years?
Why did she kill her parents? It didn't grant her or the director the 'freedom' they wanted. There were many other ways to solve the situation without killing them. And after she already killed them, why didn't she kill her aunt too? That way she could have run off with her beloved uncle.
Why did her uncle agree to all of this?
Why would she make this elaborate plan 7 years prior, even going into that room to hide the existence of her child, only to eventually publicly let everyone know of all that has happened?
Several plot holes: 15 years + giving birth + raising a child at such a young age, without medical attention or any outside help? She didn't even have diapers. Also, a simple autopsy would reveal that Shiki's dauther had no molars and therefore was definitely not 29.
HaSmamitDec 11, 2015 9:04 AM
Dec 11, 2015 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
k11chi said:
Craze-Chan said:
For anyone saying Magata Shiki killed her daughter, it's still just a possibility.
All the daughter wanted was to be free, and that was through escaping..or ending her own life.
''She, herself, chose death?'' Says Nishinosono-san.
If that's true, then all Magata Shiki did was cut off her daughter's limbs.

It was said that Shiki planned for this escape for atleast 7 years and she said ýes, so best case scenario would be that she just brainwashed the daughter you know. The uncle knew of this day and that he'd be killed by her from the get-go also, so chances are that Shiki didn't even plan for her daughter to kill her and it all went according to plan (since she's supposed to be a genius). Also it was just a game for her.
No you see, what Magata Shiki wanted was to be killed by her daughter once she turns 15, then the daughter would go ahead and kill her dad too. But after she met Nishinosono-san, the daughter started questioning herself, and so she didn't want to go along with her mother's plan.
Dec 11, 2015 9:45 AM

May 2012
Craze-Chan said:
k11chi said:

It was said that Shiki planned for this escape for atleast 7 years and she said ýes, so best case scenario would be that she just brainwashed the daughter you know. The uncle knew of this day and that he'd be killed by her from the get-go also, so chances are that Shiki didn't even plan for her daughter to kill her and it all went according to plan (since she's supposed to be a genius). Also it was just a game for her.
No you see, what Magata Shiki wanted was to be killed by her daughter once she turns 15, then the daughter would go ahead and kill her dad too. But after she met Nishinosono-san, the daughter started questioning herself, and so she didn't want to go along with her mother's plan.
That wouldn't work because she was showing off as Magata Shiki who hadn't appeared for years on the screen. She couldn't have escaped as Shiki's sister which was the whole plan. So no, she didn't Actually plan for her child to kill herself for no reason. She doesn't care about her and the daughter can't stay as Shiki either in the outside world because she was not a genius.

Same with her wearing gloves for all her life. The fingerprints over the room wouldn't have been that Magata Shiki's. It was all in the plan to cut off the limbs.
k11chiDec 11, 2015 9:49 AM
Dec 11, 2015 10:02 AM

Jul 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Shiki is brilliant, I did suspect the sister in the beginning but I passed it off since she was acting too emotional to actually be Shiki.

Actually during all those flashbacks did her parents or even her aunt (excluding he uncle) specifically call Shiki by her name?

Like Saikawa says in the end, Magata Shiki never existed, The sister was the one that existed. So when she says 'a doll did it', Does she refer to sister Miki and not Shiki?

What he said is that there is no such persona as Magata Miki, that is, it's Magata Miki who never existed. But it's almost the same. He's saying they're both the same. And I don't believe him.
Dec 11, 2015 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
wow that was an awesome revelation, planning this for all those years is brilliant and I enjoyed seeing them solve the mystery, I don't want to think she'll easily get away but after seeing this I don't really think it's impossible if she did. I'm definitely looking forward to the final next time.
Dec 11, 2015 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
Was Magata really killed her own child? i'm getting confuse because of the ending, Magata's older sister was they one who killed the director. And that blood word on the painting, what is the meaning of that. i don't think this is the end of the case. that ending really blows my mind. or did Magata disguise herself like her older sister? but if that was the case, how the director know she was Magata?

And that Explanation about "Everything became F" That indeed very interesting. It was a little bit hard to understand it, but finally i understand it now.
F is fifteen, so because of that, Magata teach her own daughter to killed her after fifteen years. BUT! if that was the case, then what is the meaning of the ending? Magata ended up killing her own daughter because of Moe, she got out from the room and went to the roof. and then met the director as her older sister and killed him. But she disguise as magata older sister, how can the director knew ? and how can she disguise as magata older sister if she really did? did she killed her sister or something? That if Magata's daughter was the one who escaped. She cut her mother's hands for getting out from the room (Make sense) but her limbs ?

if Magata was the one who escaped, She cut her daughter's limbs (make sense) but her hand? i think she cut the hand so that if someone notice that Magata had a daughter and realize that the one who escaped was Magata's daughter, they wouldn't know that the one who escaped was actually Magata, and she went to the roof, disguise like her sister and killed him, but for some reason the director was actually knew that was Magata. and to connect it with this episode, Magata didn't escaped from the island instead stayed inside the Lab while disguise as her sister. then where is her real sister ? did Magata killed her and hide the body?

and Saikawa said it too in the end, "There's no such person as Magata Shiki, She was Magata Shiki" the word "She", that was refering to Magata's sister right?
and this is my last thoughts, the mastermind is Magata Shiki's older sister from the very beginning. i don't why, but for some reason that thought just came into my mind after Saikawa said that. or maybe Magata didn't have any sister from the beginning ? or maybe the one who lived inside the room was actually Magata's daughter alone ? it's so confusing!!!

i really can't wait for next week.
sorry for bad english.
YizelTroDec 11, 2015 1:52 PM
Dec 11, 2015 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
danieltortoisee said:
Wow. Did not expect everything to come together quite like that. So not only did Magata kill her own child, she also created a sister that never existed, disguised herself as her and became able to speak fluent English, all while watching a plan many, many years in the making come to fruition with such flawless ease.

Ah, thank you. I was really confused by the "sister" killing the Uncle at the end. It makes complete sense now.
HEY!
Dec 11, 2015 1:48 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wow, they got everything wrapped up pretty well. Liked how Shiki was shown as a pure genius, even is it's sick and twisted. Best episode of the anime and can't wait for the final episode.

5/5
Dec 11, 2015 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
Everything is F my ass. It's Everything is F--ucking Child Abuse.

Fuck you Magata Shiki. Your poor nameless child.

Saikawa stop endorsing that psycho bitch.
InugirlzDec 11, 2015 2:48 PM
Dec 11, 2015 3:18 PM

Feb 2008
So, she literally did it for the "lulz" and "because she could." Woooooow....
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2015

278 by wildhood »»
Mar 8, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

228 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 25, 2023 10:55 PM

» For anyone who want to know why shiki escaped the island and her story in light novel

Baoyeuconpo9999 - Mar 10, 2023

3 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

172 by Floral_soap »»
Jan 14, 2023 11:06 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2015

184 by Floral_soap »»
Jan 14, 2023 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.