Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they decided to introduce Kiseki this episode and her relationship with Takeru...
Not a pretty sight with her state of being.

I find the balance of this episode to be odd with the comedy and serious moments. (mostly Takeru and Kiseki)

Those Christmas outfits though...Mari looking cute.
Dec 9, 2015 10:03 AM

Feb 2008
It's truly painful sight and that ending too of Kiseki wish.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 9, 2015 10:11 AM

Apr 2010
It seems Kiseki is a miracle in a different way, she seems more like a curse then a miracle.
And it seems her death flag was raised the moment she was introduced hopefully they find a cure or something like that.
Dec 9, 2015 11:16 AM

Jan 2012
Well that certainly was a cute imouto we met, with surprisingly large tits! :D I do wish they could find a way to save her, but given this show's track record her fate seems sealed...poor thing. :(
Dec 9, 2015 11:19 AM
Mar 2014
Really this anime is getting better and better every ep.
Very strong ending leaves nice impact.

Remember to upvote score 7.17 is way to low :D

AndasherDec 9, 2015 11:23 AM
Dec 9, 2015 11:31 AM
Feb 2013
It was a very good episode, I can't wait for the next one
Dec 9, 2015 11:31 AM

Sep 2015
Andasher said:
Really this anime is getting better and better every ep.
Very strong ending leaves nice impact.

Remember to upvote score 7.17 is way to low :D

Everyone's views and tastes are different is all i can say. Many members think the whole anime way too rush and stuff, every volume arc has the same cliche actually. If the score is low then that is how it is =(
Dec 9, 2015 11:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Oh my god, that ending. She must be really hurt beyond repair. :(
Dec 9, 2015 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Kiseki is so cute, but she is very dangerous.

Oh my gosh, that ending!
Dec 9, 2015 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
awesome episode.
kiseki is cute indeed
suginami was being pretty funny and badass this episode

why do i have a feeling smth bad is gonna happen next ep ;-;
Dec 9, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
Damn. That ending. Really cool episode. Nice to see the girls accepting Kiseki, but it sucks that she wants to die :(. Hopefully there's a way to save her.
Dec 9, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2014
I was thinking a kiss, but nope.

Really good episode, I just hope the last two aren't rushed.
Dec 9, 2015 12:39 PM

Jan 2014
This episode was way better than the other ones and that ending...

Well I guess there will be cliffhanger next ep otherwise it would be rushed..
Dec 9, 2015 12:41 PM

Feb 2009
Ahhh, omg this anime is so good I love these characters. Even if the situations are often carbon copies of each other, the characters sure aren't and that's what I love most about it really. I really don't want imouto to die at the end but it seems kinda obvi that something is going to happen to her...

Dec 9, 2015 12:45 PM

Feb 2015
Damn, i feel bad for Kiseki, and that last scene though..... didn't expect she will say that.
i suprised when Kusanagi suddenlly point his sword to the girls.
Dec 9, 2015 1:02 PM

Aug 2015
Kiseki is now the only reason I'm slightly enjoying this show. We need more more more of her. Best character easily
Dec 9, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2015
Hmmm even though they left out some pretty gruesome details I thought the pacing was actually pretty good for once.

Really enjoyed Kiseki and the way she was portrayed. I can only hope that next week we get the full flashback for the Kusanagi's.

Mari was great as usual especially when she proclaimed to be the future onee-san. Kiseki best female character though.

First episode I enjoyed in a long while. 5/5 hope Silver Link goes all out with these final two episodes.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 9, 2015 1:19 PM

Aug 2015
I really love how this show is leaving cliffhangers and here is another great example.
Dec 9, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2015
This shows has weird contrast between comedy and seriousness, not sure is it good or bad.
Dec 9, 2015 2:43 PM

Jul 2015
That ending
Dec 9, 2015 4:08 PM

Jul 2013
Another shit episode but compared to every other episode I guess you could say it's a bit better. Still pissed that we got a filler episode last week instead of using that episode for volume 5. Could not care for this episode or Kiseki at all with it being so rushed and emotionless. Having read the light novel I was hoping they would make it more emotional with sad music and stuff but nope. Instead we get more rushed development and emotionless characters.

Takeru broke down in tears crying in front of Kiseki in the novel yet in this episode he just gets up and walks away like it's nothing! WTF Silver Link! They also cut out all the fucked up shit the they did to Kiseki like burning her alive, cutting her head off, poisoning her etc. The list goes on. I knew this episode was going to be rushed but what I didn't expect was for them to completely change Takeru's character.
Dec 9, 2015 5:09 PM

Apr 2011
How the hell Yoshimizu, the girl who has tentacle plants bursted out of her stomach alive and well?

Kiseki is cute but dangerous. So that ending came out as a surprise. I wonder how Takeru and the gang will handle this.
Dec 9, 2015 5:24 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, I was looking forward to seeing the Kusanagi's sister, and how she's cute, I felt bad for her at various times, I expect a great final bow to finish this adaptation, and for sure I will read the LN, this plot is very good ..
Dec 9, 2015 5:25 PM

Nov 2012
Kiseki kind of remind me of Deadman Wonderland's Shiro.
Dec 9, 2015 5:29 PM

Apr 2013
-Dizzy- said:
Another shit episode but compared to every other episode I guess you could say it's a bit better. Still pissed that we got a filler episode last week instead of using that episode for volume 5. Could not care for this episode or Kiseki at all with it being so rushed and emotionless. Having read the light novel I was hoping they would make it more emotional with sad music and stuff but nope. Instead we get more rushed development and emotionless characters.

Takeru broke down in tears crying in front of Kiseki in the novel yet in this episode he just gets up and walks away like it's nothing! WTF Silver Link! They also cut out all the fucked up shit the they did to Kiseki like burning her alive, cutting her head off, poisoning her etc. The list goes on. I knew this episode was going to be rushed but what I didn't expect was for them to completely change Takeru's character.

^Silver Link really fucked up this adaption so bad it's not even funny...

Oh well, here's to hoping that they can make it up with a Takeru vs Kyoya fight in the next episode (or the next one after that).

chiefpetu said:
This shows has weird contrast between comedy and seriousness, not sure is it good or bad.

The show only gets serious from this point on.
Dec 9, 2015 6:34 PM

Jan 2008
Magito said:
How the hell Yoshimizu, the girl who has tentacle plants bursted out of her stomach alive and well?

Out of curiosity, will that scene even have any importance in the future? As in Takeru remembering hat girl? Or was it completely irrelevant? Cause this show seems to like doing that, showing use stuff that's pointless (that isn't fanservice).
Dec 9, 2015 6:51 PM

Apr 2014
I am surprise...never thought that Takeru's little sister is a witch/demon and a SS threat at that.
If I was Takeru, I would already kill all those human that harm/imprison his sister.
Who cares if the threat is at SS, no one should mess with one's family.
I starting to hate Sougetsu now...and those other people like that fucker that called Takeru a traitor.
Dec 9, 2015 7:29 PM

Jul 2012
So we finally get introduced to Takeru's little sister and her name is Kiseki, We now know why we haven't seen her and that is because she is a witch with something called overflow syndrome pretty much making a walking natural disaster when it happens. I did enjoy this episode seeing how the team is on their missions and also seeing everyone's interactions with Kiseki and learning more about her and then bam that ending tho I was full on thinking she was going to ask him to kiss her or something with Ouka since she seemed jealous but nope she gives us a big fat please kill me...wow lol I really can't wait to see how this arc goes with her and hopefully it wont feel rushed because if it does i'm going to be mad that they gave us that damn filler episode.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnwUU5jnUd8&feature=youtu.be
Dec 9, 2015 8:04 PM

May 2015
So little imouto here has never had real conversation with anyone but her brother. She's also basically a walking nuke when she gets strong emotion, including fear. So of course Onii-chan lets Suginami forcefully dress her up and the other girls squeal over her! Takeru logic amirite?

I did like how the conflict seems to be slipping into shades of gray this episode. The anime has used every cliche in the book, but at least it's used them in a decent way.

Also, I need to make Santa Mari my profile pic, really
Dec 9, 2015 8:17 PM

Feb 2014
Another new imouto and overpowered, dangerous character. The last words by Kiseki did make me surprised.
Dec 9, 2015 8:21 PM

Jun 2013
Kiseki is dengerous shit that ending man
Dec 9, 2015 9:13 PM

Dec 2014
I like Kiseki already xD

This arc seems quite interesting and much better than all the ones before.

Though is it possible to actually kill her, I mean that's what they were doing in the prison right? Killing her over and over to destroy her abnormal powers.
Dec 9, 2015 10:04 PM

Mar 2015
Eh? Ehh?!! Eh?!??!?!?! Le imouto have appeared.

Whoa.... Can't believe now I'm confused between Kiseki and Mari. Both are best girls. Can we get a happy Mari-imouto-Kusanagi ending? That'd be great.

I still got a little disappointed in this anime. It feels so rushed and they have lots of good characters. But now they're like unnecessary accessory to the anime to just prolong the story. I mean come on. Have we seen Mari more than 3 minutes in every episode since her arc? Heck, I don't even see Lapis at all.

Dec 9, 2015 10:48 PM

Apr 2013
Paul said:
Magito said:

Out of curiosity, will that scene even have any importance in the future? As in Takeru remembering hat girl? Or was it completely irrelevant? Cause this show seems to like doing that, showing use stuff that's pointless (that isn't fanservice).

Yoshimizu alive and well?

You'll see what the real deal is soon enough lol... It is quite important to the story.
Dec 9, 2015 11:38 PM
May 2015
Now i am worried about the week that i am going to spend.....it will be a slow one😧
Dec 10, 2015 12:29 AM

Feb 2013
I'm scared that someone or something will come and attack/stab/shoot takeru and then the sister will go into complete nuclear mode (I'm kinda thinking how it happent in the "Iron Giant" Movie when the giant went full blown kill everything mode after thinking his friend died)
Dec 10, 2015 1:53 AM

May 2015
conversation at cafe like chill at first but dat end ftw
next ep must be horror when kiseki out of control
Dec 10, 2015 2:09 AM

Mar 2014
I really really like Kiseki-chan, I hope she don't die !!
Dec 10, 2015 2:23 AM
May 2015
So after breaking out and reuniting with her oni-chan she wants to die in the hands of her onichan, so will takeru fulfill it or go through all kinds of bush running?
Dec 10, 2015 3:46 AM

Dec 2014
Kusanagi's imouto is Nadeko???!??!? XD
Dec 10, 2015 3:50 AM

Sep 2015
Nice ending *o*
Dec 10, 2015 4:38 AM

Nov 2011
Draknalor said:
I'm scared that someone or something will come and attack/stab/shoot takeru and then the sister will go into complete nuclear mode (I'm kinda thinking how it happent in the "Iron Giant" Movie when the giant went full blown kill everything mode after thinking his friend died)

Im expecting exactly that. I cant come up any other reason why they introduced Takeru's little sister this late in the series.
Dec 10, 2015 5:06 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Imouto's here, why am I not surprised. The ending though O.O

4/5
Dec 10, 2015 5:34 AM

Nov 2014
The episode was nice...i didn't expect Takeru to have a little sister o.o so tragic.
i liked the christmas theme tho,can't wait for next episode
Dec 10, 2015 6:00 AM

Aug 2014
Those were some HD chains restraining Kiseki when she had that Takeru illusion. The last sentence was unexpected, but the ending song really didn't match it accordingly.

Nice episode, I'm enjoying this show the most out of its other two rivals.

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 10, 2015 7:05 AM

May 2015
That was an interesting and great episode. Ootori in casual outfit was a pretty nice thing to see... That imouto though, poor girl. Pretty painful thing to see, especially that ending.... The suffering is real. Looking forward to the next episode.

Dec 10, 2015 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that finally shows something new, the rest is just to make happy those seeking the fanservice, unfortunately, this time the story is a bit too fast, drawings not as bad quality, not bad jokes, funny characters in the episode. Who knows what will happen to Kiseki.
Dec 10, 2015 8:35 AM

Apr 2013
testamentKAISER said:
Kusanagi's imouto is Nadeko???!??!? XD

Nadeko with insanity levels x 9999999

If you thought Yuno and Nadeko were yanderes, this imouto redefines the term.
Dec 10, 2015 9:26 AM

Jan 2015
-Dizzy- said:

One of the biggest problems with this Silver Link adaptation is that they don't include the epilogues...like there has been no foreshadowing Takeru and Kiseki's problems or foreshadowing in general, hell this is the first mention of Kiseki so it's hard to get into her character.

The best way to watch the show is too just expect nothing-when you do that this episode wasn't that bad. Though I gotta say I lol'd pretty hard when Kiseki had clothes on. I mean we have a full fanservice episode and fanservice has been the main priority of this show it seems, but a nude Kiseki to help show the damage and shock done to her and Takeru? Nah no way, can't be done.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 10, 2015 9:35 AM

Dec 2014
Please dont let Imouto die it i really sad how cruelly sometimes the minor characters die in the anime
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

76 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 15, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.