Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2015 2:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Aya grows closer to Takakazu more while also finding out more clues about the case. I hope she can be a bit more confident though with this as she seems to lack some of that this episode..
Dec 9, 2015 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
pls dont tell me that panting is what i think it is.
Dec 9, 2015 5:04 AM

Jan 2013
Leaving the dog off the leash is a big deal to me especially where I live with pitbulls, etc. Wrong way on the street well I can't say I don't do that with my bike though and not a moped though it would be cool to own one but it's a bad thing to be selling empty cans in Japan? Going dumpster diving for them is a crime? What is this... Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but that was stuck out to me.
radleDec 9, 2015 5:10 AM
Dec 9, 2015 7:47 AM

May 2010
Yeah, the can bit felt weird. How is that a crime?
Dec 9, 2015 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
We are finding more about the case.

I don't think dumpster driving is a crime.
Dec 9, 2015 2:07 PM

Sep 2014
This show is getting painful to watch, the main character constantly annoys me with her personality and this particular mystery isn't worth them getting upset over.
Dec 9, 2015 2:50 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
> "Because we're both guys, he can't show a weak spot. But you're a girl so he'd open up to you."

Such maturity, much marvel. This can't possibly be a children novel adaptation.

Dec 9, 2015 5:14 PM

Jan 2014
TragicRomance said:

Basically I assume he is collecting stuff at the junkyard and selling it for profits. Ergo he is taking stuff that he shouldn't and selling it as recycling.

Anyway I swear I love Aaya. She is amazingly sweet and sensitive and is fun to watch her.

Wonder what's the deal with Uesugi.
Dec 9, 2015 7:43 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
radle said:
Going dumpster diving for them is a crime? What is this... Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but that was stuck out to me.
TragicRomance said:
Tohka_Yatogami said:

I don't think dumpster driving is a crime.

It's considered theft in some countries.

According to this reddit thread, in Japan, there are problems that could arise from dumpster diving for the person who left out the trash, if it's not placed correctly for trash disposal.

BGMaxie said:
TragicRomance said:

Basically I assume he is collecting stuff at the junkyard and selling it for profits. Ergo he is taking stuff that he shouldn't and selling it as recycling.

And this. Anyways I don't find it super surprising that it would be considered a crime given that Japan is really strict with trash disposal.

Uesugi actually visited Aaya? :o I wonder what he wanted to talk to her about. I do agree with Kuroki though that Uesugi wouldn't want to talk to another guy about his problems and would more likely talk to a girl.

I liked what Aaya said about solving these everyday cases. At first, I thought that these cases were so mundane, but it makes sense now with what Aaya said in this episode. Small things like these could make people unhappy, and it's nice to solve such cases to keep them happy everyday. We talked about this is Medical Sociology, how everyday hassles builds up into stress, and this is sort of where Aaya's coming from. It's not important to outsiders like us (the audience) when Wakatake is getting yelled out for not cleaning, but it is important to him. If I kept getting yelled out by my teacher for doing something I didn't do (or vice versa), that would greatly sour my mood. Also, the pork allergy thing could really save someone's life. Although the way they solved some of these mysteries is unrealistic, lol.
tingyDec 9, 2015 7:46 PM
Dec 10, 2015 4:45 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa
Mar 30, 2016 6:30 AM

Feb 2013
Boring episode,I wonder what does Uesugi want to tell Aya.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2016

38 by bushman66 »»
Nov 29, 2022 5:40 PM

Poll: » Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

16 by bushman66 »»
Nov 28, 2022 5:37 PM

Poll: » Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2015

56 by bushman66 »»
Nov 28, 2022 5:36 PM

Poll: » Best character

TragicRomance - Feb 17, 2016

2 by iamKetranLang »»
Jul 3, 2021 9:02 PM

Poll: » Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

21 by Ranxomare »»
Aug 28, 2016 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.