Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 14, 2012 10:18 PM

Oct 2008
Safa shakes his head, muttering something about annoying people then says out loud, "if you wanted to wake me up, you could've just got me some coffee or something, not spit lava at me". He then walks over the the claymore still stuck in the ground with cooled lava around it to push it into the ground, letting it slowly disappear. Safa then starts to pull out more swords, and combines 4 more swords with the sword I already have, leaving a thinner blade on it, before softly speaking, " katana, level 4 air". He then starts to follow the man before passively mentioning with a slight wave of the hand, "you know, you never gave your name, even after I gave you mine".
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Sep 14, 2012 10:30 PM

Nov 2008
*still walking forward and out of the allyway he starts to talk*yes that would have worked if all i was trying to do is wake you but it wasnt.i wanted to see how you could do when you where off gaurd and half asleep.otherwise what kind of test would it have been if i gave you coffee and said hey im going to attack you but ill wait til you wake up and got ready hmmm...
*he said with a sarcasticly.they walk into the next ally way and he runs his finger acrossed the brick wall.a door forming shortly after*in here we can be alone from the outside*he said as he opens the door*it taimat btw
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Sep 14, 2012 10:34 PM
Jul 2012
(sorry not as good as u so can't make my post as long but heres best I can do )
Sep 14, 2012 10:42 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha jumps from roof to roof top gracefully as if spying on them was a auction to a ballie pr dance rehearsal her body shimmering in the morning mist she eventually lands on a roof top near by and sees the big man (taimat) open up a secret door she jumps over to the room of the idea door building landing on all fours she then holds one ear up to the floor and uses her enhanced cat hearing to listen in
Sep 14, 2012 10:44 PM

Nov 2008
(thats not bad really and ill post when Safaridor replys)
Sep 14, 2012 10:45 PM
Jul 2012
(that's good to hear thanks)
Sep 14, 2012 11:10 PM

Oct 2008
Safa smiles at taimat and checks out the room that he's leading me into, as well as various escapes paths. "I see I'm not the only one that values security, though mine might have been for a completely different reason. though I have to say, now that I think about it, some elvish mint tea would be great right about now, I'll have to hit that shop tomorrow".

(sorry about that, found the problem with the code and had to get it submitted by 3 minutes ago, we got it find, but it took time, sorry, and don't worry about making long paragraphs, it just whether you have a lot of things to do that makes it so long)
Sep 14, 2012 11:28 PM

Nov 2008
*he walks into the door showing a dark hallway that seems to go down and down like there is not end.all that can be seen is a small light at the end that no matter how long you guys have been walking it seems not to get any closer.after about 20 mins of walking.he stops and thinks a moment*
yes thats right. i knew i was forgetting something*he wispers a few words in a language not heard by you before.then goes back to walking and in just a few steps they arrive into a little room with not much in it other then a table and chiars, a few beds, a cabinets and a fire pit*aw yes over time i have learned to keep people from the truth about me is for the best
Sep 14, 2012 11:35 PM
Jul 2012
As she hears them going down stairs she realizes she better make her move before it to late she then jumps down and in a burst of speed jumps through door just as it closing and then uses her earth magic to increase the sharpness and density of her claws and starts to then climb on the sealing to avoid being seen using her earth magic to prevent any dust and rocks from falling giving away her position she continues to climb down the stair case until she within hearing distance of the room which isnt that close since her hearing 20x more sensitive then a humans and maybe 10x more senstive then a elf depending on what kinda elf it is
Sep 14, 2012 11:35 PM

Oct 2008
Safa starts moving again, having not followed him those 20 minutes after he starting walking on what seemed to be a moving floor, and he never got further from him. He then sits in one of the chairs and waits patiently for him to start talking. Though he stops himself to sniff the air, and despite not seeing the person on the ceiling, looks where she is directly, then pans his view to the rest of the room. "you know, dusting isn't that hard and makes things look a lot better for a while", he says.
Sep 14, 2012 11:42 PM

Nov 2008
yes dusting would make since if it wasnt that the last time i was here was over 250 years ago.to be honest i didnt think it would still be here much less look as good as it does.*he cuckles a bit*i bet you are woundering way i asked you hear if im not mistaken.Yes?
Sep 14, 2012 11:47 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha panics a bit when he looks in her direction so she uses her earth magic to meld into stone celing and then secretly gets closer so she can see what there doing from her new hidden secret vantage point
Sep 14, 2012 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
Safa just stares blankly, and replies, "no, while it does interest me, I'm more scared that I was tired enough to just follow you in here without studying the magics that I was entering beforehand. mistakes that that have killed quite a few". Safa starts takng deep breaths, glowing slightly before continuing, "in the mean time, I would very much like to hear what you wanted to talk to me about, considering the first time I saw you was today, as far as I know..."
Sep 14, 2012 11:53 PM

Nov 2008
i dont doubt you suspensions so plz do what you need to make your self feel safe.i know how it is to follow someone thats told you nothing just to get a few answer and i promise you i will give them.i am just waiting on the last person to quit playing hide and seek
Sep 14, 2012 11:56 PM
Jul 2012
She jumps down from ceiling and says awwwwww so u found me guess I need to hide better next time
Sep 15, 2012 12:01 AM

Oct 2008
Safa looks surprised when I actually see the girl that jumped down from the ceiling, and says, "I have not come across a being of your nature...I find that odd, considering I always took pride in my studies.". Safa then shakes his head and goes back to his mind, where he was going over the various magics that surrounded them. "you know, there is some really old stuff here at work", he says, turns back to the two. He then looks at the girl, "oh, my name is Safa, nice to meet you, miss." he says with a nod of the head.
Sep 15, 2012 12:02 AM
Jul 2012
Hi I'm raysha nice to meet u to and sorry to hear that but lost my memories so couldn't say anything other then I recently learned my race usually likes by them sleve deep in jungle I just recently came from a city of people a lot like me
Sep 15, 2012 12:09 AM

Nov 2008
i am taimat it is nice to meet you.oh i forgot to tell you you magic will be of little help to you in this room cuz it uses magic long forgoten be this land and its people to keep people from doing wrong in its eyes and only the people of old that know its magic can enter and hope to live pass the walk way
Sep 15, 2012 12:17 AM

Oct 2008
Safa laughs lightly, and responds, "yes, I know that, though you underestimate me, please remember that we elves have a much longer lifespan then the humans, so we are more experienced in magics like these. In fact, my own powers come from a magic even older then the one's I sense in this room. So please, tell me what is it that you would like to speak of?".

(sorry, time to leave, talk to you people in the morning... (ToT) again, sorry for leaving you hanging...)
Sep 15, 2012 4:35 AM
Jul 2012
O that's pretty interesting and it's very good to meet u Tiamat
Sep 15, 2012 8:36 AM

Nov 2008
*he just closes his eyes and removes part of the barrier and black hands start caming through the hole in the barrier and straight for the two of you.he says a few words and close it again.*thats cuz my friend that magic your sincing is a small one of mine that i put up when we entered.the magic im talking about is the magic behind it witch cimes from a race long be for thaat of even elfs
Sep 15, 2012 8:36 AM

Jan 2012
After hearing the ruckus from upstairs Rose decided to check out what was happening. Once reaching the room, the door was left open, though no one was inside. Looking around the room there were runes around the room.

"I wonder what these do?"

She said picking one up. Putting it down, she walked back into the hallway and closed the door behind her. Walking down the stair's back into the tavern an noticed not many people were in here as before, so she decided to leave the tavern and walk around.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 15, 2012 3:53 PM

Oct 2008
Safa sighs and replies, "you can believe whatever you wish to believe, no harm comes to me from your misinformation". He then glances at raysha, then back to taimat, only to say, "I am usually a patient person, but considering my 2 day straight flying back to the harbor and only 2 hours of sleep, I am quite on edge. If you wish to discuss something, please just say it".
Sep 16, 2012 8:17 PM

Nov 2008
you sure are full of your self arent you the boy.maybe you are not read for what lies ahead and maybe i was wrong to think you might be the one that would help change what is to come and if lack of sleep does this to you.im thinking im right to think this
Sep 16, 2012 8:53 PM

Oct 2008
Safa glares at him, then annouces "two ... days ... no ... sleep ...magic...constantly...used.... what part of that don't you understand?". He then places his head in his hand and sighs, "I'm sorry, what you say has been prophesized for me. though since you are discussing that of all things, allow me to properly introduce myself in a way that might mean more for you." Safa then stands, and in perfect execution of a elvish noble bow says "I am Safa, former heir to the Ibuken clan, graduated apprentice of not only the captain of the queen's personal guard, but of the feared hawkeye, former queen herself, for which is the reason I am a former heir to my clan." He then takes a deep breath, which seems to clear his mind temporary of the negative effects of sleep, though he has to take time to breath a little.
Sep 17, 2012 6:12 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha then yawns and says u people way to serious this is starting to get boring
Sep 17, 2012 6:56 AM

Oct 2008
Safa sighs and says to raysha "that is why I want him to hurry up.". He then laughs and continues, "yet another reason I hate politics..."
Sep 17, 2012 7:06 AM
Jul 2012
She then says true but I just avoid them so what should we do while we wait for him to get to point
Sep 17, 2012 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
Safa looks back up at raysha and simply leaves his answer at a non-committal shoulder-shrug.
Sep 18, 2012 2:58 PM

Jan 2012
Walking around the harbor Rose noticed some sailor's having trouble with their nets and it got stuck at the hook. Rose jumped up toward it and pulled out kuro, a black pistol with a long blade on the bottom of the barrel. Using the blade she cut the hook off, dropping the net to the ground. The sailors applaud at the sight of her "heroic" deed.

"No big deal guy's, just trying to help."

She said scratching her head. She walked away waving goodbye as the sailor's did the same. She continued on her little walk around the harbor not knowing what to do and where to start her dream.

"Getting my name out there is going to be hard if I don't think of a big way to do it. I wonder if safa would have known a way to do it, but he left. I guess he had his own stuff to do."

She told herself as she came up to the end of the harbor on the end of the pier, she watched as the waves hit the pillars holding it up.

"Guess there's nothin to do what to but wait and see."
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 19, 2012 6:26 PM

Nov 2008
(sorry didnt see you guys post)
vary well the short of it is the world is heading to a place that it does not belong and the path is long and hard.i have sinced that you guys can help stop this from coming.
Sep 19, 2012 6:33 PM
Jul 2012
She continues to listen but thinks to herself I hope this isnt one of those serious save world missions those so boring
Sep 27, 2012 3:58 PM

Oct 2008
Safa sighs and looks to raysha ans says, "I'm sorry to inform you, but that is happening. In fact, it is my quest to try to gather people from all lands in an attempt to create a fighting force against the great evil that will be coming soon." He then looks to tiamat and continues, "It seems you are not the only one that has heard of this quest. I would ask people to join, but at the moment, it seems that you are in the same place as me."
Sep 27, 2012 4:12 PM
Jul 2012
Hmmm not sure y would I go on a boring quest like that when I could stay here and have fun gambling
Sep 27, 2012 5:54 PM

Oct 2008
Safa then chuckles at her answer, "I myself don't see the fun in gambling. you spend money for the fun of winning some of it back. Though if you think that is more exciting then saving the world, I guess you should stay here".
Sep 27, 2012 5:59 PM
Jul 2012
If u do it right u can make money she then holds up a big bag of gold coins and says y would saving the world be fun everyone to serious there
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [HIATUS] Member Cards

Wolflover777 - Mar 17, 2010

38 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM

Sticky: » NEW Create Your Character HERE~ open~ ( 1 2 )

unohana - Mar 28, 2011

80 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 2, 2012 7:41 PM

» Mithraian Woods

unohana - Sep 12, 2012

2 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 14, 2012 4:14 PM

» The Oracle

unohana - Nov 16, 2009

23 by unohana »»
Sep 12, 2012 2:03 PM

» Kiriad, a frozen town

unohana - May 3, 2011

8 by D-Fifth »»
Jul 15, 2011 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.