Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2015 1:48 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gotta take those opportunities~

Ah, this was a heartwarming chapter with everything that has happened up to this point. I wonder if we will really see a kiss though? My guess is probably no, at least not next chapter.
Dec 6, 2015 3:16 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Awww, he finally realized his feelings. :)

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Dec 6, 2015 4:03 PM
Jul 2013
Perhaps they may reach a good ending; maybe not.

The memory erasing thing has been a rather influential barrier on him, I wonder if it really is true, hmm..
Probably is, not sure.
Dec 6, 2015 5:42 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah, it's complicated. Making happy memories with others for as long as you can before you part ways with them is indeed worth it, like Kariu and Ohga, and I like how Hishiro seems to be thinking a little like that now. In Arata's case though, since he'll be forgotten, making memories with him and not making any is pretty much the same. Well, for the ones around him anyway, not himself.

Now let's go to what REALLY matters at the moment: seems like now's really Hishiro and Arata's time. Finally he seems to be realizing his own feelings, and dat cliffhanger. He's probably not gonna do it, but hey, you never know :)
Dec 6, 2015 7:58 PM

Dec 2014

:3

I feel like Arata is deliberately sinking his own ship.... :(

Well, this is for Hishiro's sake.... Just like he said, if the major part of the HS final year of Femc revolves around Arata, then.....

Ugh.... Tragic end for both... So go for Onoya! <3
Dec 6, 2015 8:05 PM

Jun 2013
Ah I wonder if Arata is going to come back and make new memories with Hishiro and the others after their memories have been wiped like maybe as a senpai at a workplace or college or something.
Dec 6, 2015 8:32 PM

Mar 2015
shit's gonna be real.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 6, 2015 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
for the moment i thought he was going to hug her.
ugh, cmon now arata dont make it too complicated just realize already your feelings for hishiro.

Dec 6, 2015 10:03 PM

Sep 2015
I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't want Hiishiron and Kaizaki to be a thing. I don't dislike either of them, but I just want Kaizaki to not have any super special bonds by the end of the project and see where it goes.

But it won't happen, so I wonder how long it's gonna take for Kaizaki to confess. Good time for some revenge from the lovable ikemen.
Dec 6, 2015 11:39 PM
Sep 2015
Scarlecie said:
Perhaps they may reach a good ending; maybe not.

The memory erasing thing has been a rather influential barrier on him, I wonder if it really is true, hmm..
Probably is, not sure.

Yes, I follow Arata's logic on this one. I think he really does care for Hishiron and doesn't want her to fill up her last year of highschool with memories that will go away when he's gone. He's probably thinking to himself something like she's come this far and is finally having the kind of life she wants and he doesn't want to steal it from her out of his own selfishness. That's a very adult thing for the adult Arata to do isn't it?
Dec 7, 2015 7:31 AM

Dec 2011
That's it, that's it! Finally he realized his own feelings!

I kind of understand what he said about the whole memories thing. I guess now he's at the crossroad whether to chase it or not. Have a feeling that he won't, only to change his mind later on.
Dec 8, 2015 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
I was just thinking "go for it, Kaizaki!" the whole time, but he really has a point about how any change in her life might revert if her memories are taken.
Really hard choice for the guy now that he realizes how much he cares for her.

I really, really hope this has a sweet-as-fuck happy ending. I'll cry like a baby out of happiness.
Dec 13, 2015 7:46 PM
Sep 2014
Fuck.
I can't wait for this manga to be animated <3

Dec 13, 2015 9:54 PM

Jan 2011
This chapter got all my emotions going; it was quite bittersweet. Kaizaki comforting Hishiro and telling her to enjoy your final year of high school life and make the best of memories. That's when Kaizaki realises his feelings for Hishiro. I swear Kaizaki and Hishiro would be so great together but the whole 'forgetting about everything after the experiment' really sucks.

IsGalis said:
Fuck.
I can't wait for this manga to be animated <3

You said it man! Can't wait for the anime, it's gonna be so great to see all these characters interact with voices and moving about.
Dec 19, 2015 6:14 AM

Aug 2014
i actually loved this face hehe

also kaizaki's epiphany towards the end makes me feel sad. i kind of want him to act on his feelings but at the same time i dont tbh.
Aug 7, 2016 5:29 AM

Dec 2014
well that was something else...feeling bad for kaizaki... I hope they announce Hishiro is subject 1 soon... since it has been put into obviousness so many times
Aug 8, 2016 11:11 AM

Nov 2015

"Hishiro-san, since everything connected to me will be erased,
if you continue to make memories with me,
your last year of high school will be completely blank.
This high school life you've worked so hard for, I can't let it all disappear because of me"

Arata, you are an amazing and strong person TT_TT

This is totally bittersweet, but he's doing it for her...
Jul 24, 2017 7:12 AM
Apr 2017
Fuck! Someone is appearing on my mind when Arata said those things about the one you like.
Nov 29, 2018 9:54 AM

May 2015
Why? Why do Ohga and Kariu have to part ways? Why do Hishiro and Kaizaki keep thinking this way? My friend's been in a relationship with her partner for over eight years. Even when they went to different colleges they were still together. These two are so pessimistic. I hope the author isn't. Ohga and Kariu deserve continued happiness.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.