Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2008 4:52 PM

Jan 2008
1. Miaka/Taka- second stage of Tamahome...lol (Fushigi Yuugi Ovas)...Taka is a sissy

2. Setsuna + Sara (Angel Sanctuary)...well they are siblings...

3. Songo+Miroku (Inuyasha)...he is a pervert...and it is forced- because Inuyasha and Kagome are flirting- so lets do the same...

4. Aya+Toya (Ayashi no Ceres)...Well - he is too ideal...the perfect bodyguard/martial arts master every woman is dreaming about...too good to be true...

and....finally....

5, Sakura+Naruto (Naruto)....noooo....there is no chemistry...Just because they are team mates and because Sasuke left...it is a" go for the leftovers" attitude I hate it...I'd prefer to stay single if the person I love is out of reach...
chochoNov 16, 2008 4:15 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2008 5:15 PM

Oct 2007
hachi x takumi (nana).... number one worst couple ever. honestly i dont know if this is covered in the anime or not, but he is just NOT nice to hachi. it's so upsetting.

takayuki x mitsuki (kimi ga nozomu eien) such a pathetic relationship that made me hate the show.

relena x heero (gundam wing). heero deserves better than her. by a longshot.

ta-kun x haruko (flcl) . i really dislike haruko. so obviously takun shouldn't have liked her.

tenchi x sakuya( tenchi in tokyo) they were just painful to watch. even though i only think tenchi should be with ryoko i'd rather him be with ayeka than sakuya. D=

that's all i can think of for now. i know some of them arent "official" pairings but its highly hinted in the show. but those couples in general make me angry at the show.
Feb 25, 2008 5:17 PM

Mar 2007
Louise and Saitou from Zero No Tsukaima. 'Nuff said.
Feb 25, 2008 5:23 PM

Jan 2008
katsup said:

I only like this one because the whole "Heeeero!" Thing she does amuses me to no end.

katsup said:
ta-kun x haruko (flcl) . i really dislike haruko. so obviously takun shouldn't have liked her.

I don't like the pairing either.

RoyxEd from FMA is a big one I don't like, despite my normal feelings for yaoi. Obviously not a cannon pairing, but I don't see anywhere in the thread that says it has to be an official pairing.

And Yugi and/or YamixAnko from Yu-Gi-Oh!. Kazuki Takahashi should've just steered away from having any amount of romance in Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Edit: Since I may be killed by the rabid FMA yaoi fans for my dislike of RoyxEd, I may as well irritate another fandom by adding that I don't like SpikexFaye from Cowboy Bebop. Again, not cannon, but as far as I can tell that rule wasn't set.
ichikibaFeb 25, 2008 5:42 PM
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
Feb 25, 2008 5:47 PM

Sep 2007
Sayuri said:
Haruhi x Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Aww... Haruhi x Kyon is like, my favorite. DX

Anyway,

Tsukune x Moka (Rosario+Vampire)
Shinichirou x Hiromi (True Tears)
Yoko x Anyone but Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
Light x Misa (Death Note)
Makoto x Everyone (School Days)
Tohru x Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Shinji x Asuka (Evangelion)
Yuji x Kazumi (Shakugan no Shana)

Feb 25, 2008 6:15 PM

Nov 2007
Hinata x Kiba (Naruto)
Kyou x Tomoya (Clannad)
Howl x Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle)
Risa x Otani (Lovely Complex)
Temari x Shikamaru (Naruto)
Rin x Asa (Shuffle!)
Haruhi x Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club)

Oh and I really hate the couple Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto). It is the worst pairing ever imo.
JigglyPuffinFeb 26, 2008 12:50 PM
Feb 25, 2008 6:43 PM

Aug 2007
RoyxEd, (FMA)

SasukexSakura,

NarutoxSakura,

NearxMello, (DeathNote)

Kurogane x Tomoyo, (Tsubasa)

Fai x Chii (Tsubasa)

Tamaki x Haruhi (Ouran)

....That's all that comes to mind right now.
butts
Feb 26, 2008 6:46 PM

Jan 2008
Tenma x Karasuma (School Rumble)

Although they are really not a couple. . . I don't know why she even likes him in the first place. She should just get with Harima cuz he rules!
Feb 26, 2008 6:53 PM

May 2007
Sumire x Yoshiki [Venus Versus Virus]
Kyoshiro x Setsuna [Kyoshiro to blah whatever long title.]
Kaon x Mika [Again, Kyoshiro Whatever.]
Keichii x Rena [Higurashi]
Jun x Anyone [Rozen Maiden]

Eh...yeah, that about covers it.

❝goodbyes are always hard, no matter how you might try to make them easier.❞

Feb 26, 2008 7:00 PM

Oct 2007
naruto x anyone
ichigo x orihime
ichigo x rukia

im sure there are more, just cant remmeber off th top of my head
Feb 26, 2008 7:04 PM
Aug 2007
Naruto/Sasuke
Ichigo/Rukia (It is obviously an OT6 of Ichigo/Orihime/Rukai/Tatsuki/Chizuru/Kon :P)
L/Light
Negi/Asuna
Takahashi/anyone but Asuna
Tenchi/Ryoko (Sowwy guys, I ship Tenchi/Sakuya XD)

And to a certain degree Treize/Wufei only because all the fans seem to do it so damn wrong. Ooh, the subtle nuances of their relationship that get ignored for the sake of pr0n *weeps*
Feb 27, 2008 6:46 PM

Feb 2008
Kohta and Yuka from Elfen Lied ( Yuka irritates me so much)
Hachi and Takumi from Nana ( don't wanna spoil why)
Meryl and Vash from Trigun ( I don't see them together)
Feb 27, 2008 6:59 PM

Jan 2008
Makoto and Sekai in School Days. I think she should die. (before
) And him, he should just go jump off a cliff or something.

Kotonoho X Sekai - Now that's something I would like to see.
Feb 27, 2008 7:09 PM

Nov 2007
katsup said:

Ditto. I really wish he had taken her up on her "kill me" offer.
Feb 27, 2008 7:57 PM

Nov 2007
I honestly don't like the Lovely Complex pairing (can't even remember their names :X).
Also, Shana and whatever that dude's name was. >.>

Can't really think of anyone else. xD
Feb 27, 2008 8:02 PM
Nov 2007
ogiue (I dunno how to spell her name) x sasahara (genshiken II). it's just way too akward and yeah...wouldn't work out.

Feb 27, 2008 8:08 PM

Jul 2007
Fai/Chii ( Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ) - Uncanon, illogical, and implausible. Fai made Chii in the image of his mother. Besides, Chii is cannonly in love with Hideki and Fai is cannonly in love with Kurogane. End of story.

Kurogane/Tomoyo ( Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ) - Uncanon, illogical, and implausible. Tomoyo found Kurogane and filled the void his parents left. She gave him platonic love when he needed it most. Their relationship is purely brother/sister or master/servant. Besides, Tomoyo is cannonly in love with Sakura and Kurogane is cannonly in love with Fai. End of story.

Satoshi/Kasumi ( Pokemon ) - There was NEVER any hints for them. Hell, the creator himself said numerous times that these two had no romantic anything between them. They never had 'crushes' on each other. They were friends and that is all.

Yuki x Machi ( Fruits Basket ) - I rarely go against the canon, but these two were the most random, unplanned, and simply cliched couples ever. I mean Machi came out of nowhere for the sole reason to give Yuki a lover. Ugh. It made me downright sick.

To me, those are the absolute worst. I can pretty much tolerate anything else...
Feb 27, 2008 8:24 PM

Nov 2007
chocho said:

2. Setsuna + Sara (Angel Sanctuary)

I am in complete agreement with you, at least until the Yetzirah arc when Sara actually developed a little bit of a spine, as opposed to crying every three pages. And Setsuna's behavior pretty much irked me all the way till the end.
Feb 27, 2008 8:25 PM

Jan 2007
katsup said:
hachi x takumi (nana).... number one worst couple ever. honestly i dont know if this is covered in the anime or not, but he is just NOT nice to hachi. it's so upsetting.

I absolutely agree. I don't know how people can think he's a decent guy - HE'S NOT.

I also hate, hate, hate Alucard x Integra shippers. It's offensive on so many levels.
Feb 27, 2008 8:38 PM

Oct 2006
Miki and Yuu (Marmalade Boy)

= )
Feb 27, 2008 10:51 PM

Oct 2007
Nagisa and Tomoya

Kyou ftw!
Feb 28, 2008 12:21 AM

Jun 2006
Kippei & Kokoro from Aishiteruze Baby..I just don't really see how great it is..
Feb 28, 2008 12:57 AM

Jul 2007
Nana [ Hachi ] x Takumi [ Nana ]
Takahashi x Takeuchi [ Bokura ga Ita ]
Feb 28, 2008 1:10 AM

Sep 2007
Ichigo x aoyama ( Tokyo Mew mew)
Miyaka x Taka (FY OVA's)
Feb 28, 2008 4:25 AM

Nov 2007
Shinichirou x Hiromi ( True Tears)
Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto)
Ichigo x Orihime (Bleach)
Tsukasa x Subaru (.Hack//Sign)
Kazuma x Ayano (Kaze no Stigma)
Kei x Mizuho (Onegai Teacher)

Feb 28, 2008 4:52 AM

Nov 2007
Subaru x Seichiro (tokyo babylon & X)

Ok.. So Subaru fell in love with Seichiro because he was a gentle and kind vet who always looked out for him..
Unfortunatly, Subaru fell in love with a LIE. Seichiro is not like that at all, and there is no way that Subaru can love who he really is. Therefore, Subaru x Kamui is the win.

Tomoya x Nagisa (clannad)
I love Tomoya soo much. He is a fantastic character. All the more reason for me to be annoyed when his paired with a boring, plain, wussy girl like Nagisa. Why? He is surrounded by so many better girls.

D. Gray Man:
Road x Lenalee - I don't like lenalee, while I love road to bits.

Road x Tyki - They are like siblings. I don't care if they are or arn't by blood. In My eyes, adding anything sexual to their relationship dirties it.

Feb 28, 2008 5:23 AM

Jul 2007
Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto)
Any boy x boy that aren't REAL GAYS (any anime)
Feb 28, 2008 5:57 AM

Nov 2007
Shinichirou x Hiromi ( True Tears)
Inuyasha x Kagome (Inuyasha)
Feb 28, 2008 7:27 AM

Jul 2007
Amex_Yohko said:
Heigen said:
Any boy x boy that aren't REAL GAYS (any anime)

Agreed. Nearly all shounen-ai/yaoi anime are actually evolved from shoujo fluffs. One of them often act as "girl with p*nis".

Back to topic, I also dislike Ranma x Akane (Ranma 1/2)

I agree, but I also despise when a character is actually homosexual and someone tries to ship them as if they were heterosexual. It just goes against the way they were supposed to be!
Feb 28, 2008 8:03 AM

Aug 2007
Amex_Yohko said:
Back to topic, I also dislike Ranma x Akane (Ranma 1/2)

No way! But yeah I liked Akane x Ryoga more...

I HATE
Haruhi x Kyon [the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi] Gah!

And also

Esther x Abel [Trinity Blood]

And ALSO

Amber x Hei [Darker Than BLACK]
Feb 28, 2008 8:10 AM

Jan 2008
like - naruto x sakura and sasuke x sakura
性的暴行
Feb 28, 2008 8:28 AM

Apr 2007
Haine & Shizumasa- He is a** to everyone, including her. And he took Takanari away from her when she is about to confess her love for him! But then Shizun got seriously ill and I do feel sorry for him, but I still don't like him.

Sasuke & any female characters from Naruto (including Sakura & Ino)-They all deserved better than him. Seriously.

Usagi & Seiya- Out of all of the anime/manga couples I dislike, This is the one I don't really understand.

Kenshin & Tomoe- Once again, I don't understand about how this one got started.

Hachi & Takumi- OMG, what he did to Hachi is unforgivable. Rape=love....ew. I think Nobu's more compatible with her.

Shinji & Asuka-Stop dreaming and writing fanfics about them, fanboys, they are NEVER going to end up together.

Makoto & Any girl- Need I say more about this?

Inuyasha & Kagome- Damn it, MAKE UP ALREADY!!!
MomoHime125Mar 21, 2008 2:06 PM

Current Avatar: Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke
Feb 28, 2008 12:27 PM

Oct 2007
Spike/Julia (Cowboy Bebop)
Raito/Misa (Death Note)
Daisuke/Antonia (Heat Guy-J)
Gene/Melfina (Outlaw Star)
Tsukasa/Subaru (.hack//SIGN) - Despite the kudos I give to the creators for actually developing a lesbian relationship in the real world, I dislike their characters together in The World.
Bear/BT (.hack//SIGN)
Feb 28, 2008 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
naikou said:
Sayuri said:

Aww... Haruhi x Kyon is like, my favorite. DX

Anyway,

Tsukune x Moka (Rosario+Vampire)
Shinichirou x Hiromi (True Tears)
Yoko x Anyone but Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
Light x Misa (Death Note)
Makoto x Everyone (School Days)
Shinji x Asuka (Evangelion)
Yuji x Kazumi (Shakugan no Shana)

shinichirou and hiromi, since when?
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
Feb 28, 2008 12:39 PM

Oct 2007
MomoHime125 said:
Haine & Shizumasa- He is a** to everyone, including her. And he took Takanari away from her when she is about to confess her love for him! But then Shizun got seriously ill and I do feel sorry for him, but I still don't like him.

yeah, i really dont like him but i mean in all honesty he used takanari almost as a "placeholder" for himself.... which is weird. i need to reread that series its been too long. oh, we should probably be using spoiler tags >_>;

MomoHime125 said:
Usagi & Seiya- Out of all of the anime/manga couples I dislike, This is the one I don't really understand.

I don't understand it either. the fact that seiya's a girl/man.... makes it really weird. I dont HATE them though, i thought seiya was really cute with usagi... i just would never approve of them being a couple.

MomoHime125 said:
Hachi & Takumi- OMG, what he did to Hachi is unforgivable. Rape=love....ew. I think Nobu's more compatible with her.

=(
Feb 28, 2008 2:01 PM

Nov 2007
Inuyasha and Kikyo!!
Feb 28, 2008 2:28 PM

Mar 2007
Meiko and Namura-sensei from Marmalade Boy. Arrghhhh hate hate hate!

I haven't seen all of it, but from Super GALS, Kotobuki Ran and um... the monkey boy. I prefer Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~ poor Nii ;_;

Ashita No Nadja: Nadja x Francis

Zegapain: Kyo x Ryoko

As for Seiya x Usagi, I actually like them. I like Mamoru x Usagi too though. I will say that at least Seiya, in spite of that 'sometimes he's a girl' problem, didn't have that 'constantly brainwashed/split-personalitied kidnapped or killed' problem that Mamoru was prone to ^_^;

Feb 28, 2008 4:55 PM

Feb 2008
Tenchi and Sakuya (Tenchi in Tokyo)

terrible!
Feb 28, 2008 5:20 PM

Jun 2007
Inuyasha and Kagome

Even tho I don't really care for the anime anymore, I just strongly dislike this pairing.
Feb 28, 2008 6:05 PM

Jul 2007
Marraques said:
Inuyasha and Kagome

Even tho I don't really care for the anime anymore, I just strongly dislike this pairing.

Agreed.
Feb 28, 2008 7:14 PM

Jul 2007
MagicalEmi said:

As for Seiya x Usagi, I actually like them. I like Mamoru x Usagi too though. I will say that at least Seiya, in spite of that 'sometimes he's a girl' problem, didn't have that 'constantly brainwashed/split-personalitied kidnapped or killed' problem that Mamoru was prone to ^_^;

Yeah, I almost want to ship them just because Mamoru tends to annoy me. ^_^;

oh, these little earthquakes
Feb 28, 2008 7:17 PM

Oct 2007
MagicalEmi said:
Meiko and Namura-sensei from Marmalade Boy. Arrghhhh hate hate hate!

o___o why?! not like i love them or anything but i dont see why they're such a bad couple .... i'm really curious now. lol. though i did think miwa and meiko were so cute and i would have totally been okay with them being together :]
Mar 1, 2008 6:21 PM

Feb 2008
milky-manga said:
Hinata x Kiba (Naruto)
Kyou x Tomoya (Clannad)
Rin x Asa (Shuffle!)

Oh and I really hate the couple Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto). It is the worst pairing ever imo.

Me too, I hate Sasuke x Sakura!!

Athrun x (forgot her name, she has yellow hair) - Gundam Seed
Saber x Shiro - Fate/Stay Night

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Mar 1, 2008 6:28 PM

Jul 2007
milky-manga said:
Hinata x Kiba (Naruto)
Kyou x Tomoya (Clannad)
Rin x Asa (Shuffle!)

I agree with the bolded ones. -shudders-
Mar 1, 2008 8:05 PM

Jun 2007
Allen/Lenalee (D.Gray-man) -- Probably my least favorite couple ever. D: It's just boring to me; Lenalee fits better with Kanda or Lavi, IMO.

Katsuhiro/Kirara (Samurai 7) -- Because Katsuhiro is just silly.

Takuto/Meroko (Full Moon wo Sagashite) -- Eh, not hate here, just dislike. I'm too firm of a Izumi/Meroko shipper to like her with Takuto much.

Hikaru/Eagle (Magic Knight Rayearth II) -- ...Hikaru/Lantis all the way.

Hachi/Takumi (NANA) -- 'nuff said.

It's interesting to note that I most of the pairings I dislike is because I ship for others. Heh.
Mar 1, 2008 8:15 PM

Jun 2007
Miaka/Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) - I mean, the pairing itself is perfect, but they get the gold for most annoying, pathetic, and whiny.
Mar 3, 2008 7:05 PM
Aug 2007
Here's some more, natch

Inuyasha/Kagome, mainly because I dislike them both and they have zero chemistry together.
Usagi/Mamoru - just because it's your 'destiny' to fall in love doesn't mean you will. Futures change, y'know. Plus, they just never seemed very 'together'.
Fai/Ashura-ou, but that's more of a squick.
Atem/Yugi. Damn it, it's not even physically possible until the very end of the manga - and then afterwards, not possible at all! :P
Mar 3, 2008 8:27 PM

Jul 2007
the_seventh_l said:

Fai/Ashura-ou, but that's more of a squick.

GUH! I agree. It was more of a father/son thing in the first place. Same with Fai/Chii. I mean he MADE her to look like his MOTHER. D'8
Mar 3, 2008 11:06 PM

Mar 2008
Canon pairing...

Heero x Relena (Gundam Wing): Yes, Heero! DO come back and kill her! Please!

Inuyasha x Kagome (Inuyasha): How many episodes of childish denial must we sit through? And how many times must we hear them shout each other's name before our brains explode in a big gooey mess of decaying fecal matter?

Fan-made pairings...

Hiei x Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho): Just like Heero x Relena except Hiei really WOULD kill Botan!

Sesshomaru x Rin (Inuyasha): He's like her adoptive father! Just because Woody Allen did it...

Sesshomaru x Inuyasha (Inuyasha): Take all the fanart and fanfics of all other Inuyasha slash pairings, add them all together, and I doubt you will have half as much as there is for these two half brothers who happen to hate each others guts. What the hell is up with that!?
darkadonisMar 4, 2008 1:46 AM
Mar 4, 2008 2:04 AM

Jan 2008

Yeah but that was unrequited love or more or less (Sakuras crush) The real love intrest is Naruto+Sakura... (Hinata= crush on naruto. Sakura= Crush on sasuke.) But you can clearly tell the Sakura is getting feelings for naruto, In the anime, there is even a scene where naruto is unconsious, and one of the team members tells sakura, "Your feelings are easy to read, you really lo.. then it was interupted as she blushed and naruto wakes up.
𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬. 𝘈 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - Today

20 by Oofmastre9000 »»
52 seconds ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

20 by AverageRiceFan »»
3 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 2 hours ago

3 by AverageRiceFan »»
7 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

196 by ISeeLifePeople »»
20 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

69 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.