Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2015 1:25 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar | TV | PV
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar is a TV adaptation by A-1 Pictures. Based on the light novel by Ao Jyumonji and Eiri Shirai, it features characters appearing in a world like a video game. The new video previews the opening song, "Knew Day" by (K)NoW_NAME and reveals the broadcast date of January 11.

Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru | TV | PV
Haruchika is a series that focuses on an instruments club that is on the verge of closing. Based on Sei Hatsuno's novel, the series will be animated by P.A. Works and is scheduled to air in January.

Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Kitauji Koukou Suisougaku-bu e Youkoso | Movie | Trailer
Hibike! Euphonium Movie recaps the events of what happened in the Spring 2015 TV adaptation. It is scheduled to premiere on April 23.

High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days | Movie | PV

Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen | Movie | PV
The new video previews the first movie. It is expected to premiere on January 8 and is directed by Tatsuya Oishi.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! | TV | PV
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! is a TV adaptation by Studio Deen. Based on the light novel by Natsume Akatsuki and Kurone Mishima, it revolves around a boy who meets a goddess from an alternative world. The new video previews the opening song, "fantastic dreamer" by Machico and reveals the broadcast date of January 13.

Macross Δ | TV | CM
The new video previews the song, "Ikenai Borderline" by the anime's idol group, Walküre.

Schwarzesmarken | TV | PV
The new video previews the opening song, "white forces" by fripSide and reveals the broadcast date of January 10.

Sakana-sanJul 20, 2016 10:56 AM
Dec 6, 2015 1:29 PM

Apr 2014
so many high quality pvs
Dec 6, 2015 1:37 PM

Jan 2015
Schwaksmsosmssos looks good.

Jan 2013
Grimgar looks mildly interesting. Nevertheless I'm pretty tired of the thrown into another world stuff. Oh look! It's just like a fantasy videogame! What a coincidence.

HaruChika seems incredibly boring. Eccentric chick and her submissive manslave search for club members and hijinks ensue.

Hibike is just recap. Pass.

Don't care bout Free.

Kizu hype. Really like the trailer and the way it's (over)stylized.

Kono Subarashii sekai is going to be a piece of garbage. Couldn't look much worse.

Not interested in Macross or the Muv Luv title with the incomprehensible german title.

Xenocrisi said:
Schwaksmsosmssos

Excellent :D
NaturalPermDec 6, 2015 1:44 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
holy fuck. dat scene at 0:43 from the PV of Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
Dat face.
I need a gif of this.
DatRandomDudeDec 6, 2015 1:41 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 6, 2015 1:50 PM

Nov 2011
Kizumonogatari hype!

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar still looks quite interesting with that artwork style. I hope the director will be able to adapt the LN faithfully..
Dec 6, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Just look at that animation for Kizumonogatari

My fucking goodness.

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar looks quite good as well.
Dec 6, 2015 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
i will only watch Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Dec 6, 2015 2:03 PM

Jun 2014
Grimgar looks like it'll be the next anime that everyone calls a "SAO clone." Every season needs at least one. Still not sure how to feel about Yoshimasa Hosoya as the MC.

The Kizu trailer also seemed pretty intense so I'm expecting a good movie.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 6, 2015 2:15 PM

Mar 2014
kono subarashii sekais artwork is so trashy i hate you deen :((( it still looks really interesting. ive watched grimgals pv like 10 times by now i cant wait
Dec 6, 2015 2:17 PM

Mar 2014
TheNaturalPerm said:
Grimgar looks mildly interesting. Nevertheless I'm pretty tired of the thrown into another world stuff. Oh look! It's just like a fantasy videogame! What a coincidence.
How can you be tired of it if (I doubt it) you don't read LNs?
I mean, I'd consider the idea pretty generic at this point but I read a lot of schlock, and even then there's a lot you can do with the premise that I haven't seen done (since most of it really sticks to the norm and there's barely any attempt to make something original).
I don't see how anime fans can complain about this premise being overused just yet (you probably can after 2016 is over).
Unless I'm really forgetting stuff.

I'm hyped for Grimgal, I hope they are faithful to the events and pacing and use the medium and the usual adaptations changes to help support the source where it falls short (mostly making the reader get attached to the characters).
Voice acting is pretty spot on too, not really for the MC but eh, this PV doesn't really tell how the actual thing will be.
I also like how they haven't shown a certain character yet, good on them for that one, hope they don't at all until they actually show up.
Hey, if anything, it'll look good.

Haruchika seriously needs to tone down the brightness, my eyes.

The Hibike movie is a recap? Didn't know that but I don't think I expected anything less.

I haven't watched any Macross or Muv-Luv (though I want to play the VNs at some point) but I might give these a shot (can I even watch the new Macross without the prequels?)

Kono Subarashii Sekai is about what I'd expect from DEEN and the source material, it's trash, and will probably sell miles better than Grimgal. Already salty.
RIP the whole genre before it even started to take off.

Kizu looks kinda... red? I wonder if that's just the PV.
Dec 6, 2015 2:40 PM

Jan 2015
Grimgar would look so much better is the MC was a different VA.

Schwarzesmarken looked pretty interesting.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 6, 2015 2:54 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kizu's PV looks the best among. Rest seems pretty average, really.

Dec 6, 2015 3:25 PM

Jan 2013
Paulo27 said:
TheNaturalPerm said:
How can you be tired of it if (I doubt it) you don't read LNs?

Hey! I do read LN from time to time. Spice and Wolf and...2 volumes of Zero Maria to Utsuro Hako.
And some Sword Art Online too!
I also started reading Mushoku Tensei which was recommended to me as THE thrown into another world light novel to read. Well technically it's a web novel or something. So far it's about a 34 year old in a 5 year old body lusting after some girl's panties (incidentally she apparently looks like 14). Not sure if I'm going to continue that.

But yes you are right. I'm more tired of the fact that the same concept is being used than I am of having actually experienced titles with that kind of story. Seen little more than a handful in anime format but none of those were particularly good imo. I'll definitely give Grimgar a shot though.
Dec 6, 2015 3:29 PM

May 2012
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, Schwarzesmarken and Kono Subarashii look good to me
Dec 6, 2015 3:31 PM

Mar 2014
TheNaturalPerm said:
I also started reading Mushoku Tensei which was recommended to me as THE thrown into another world light novel to read. Well technically it's a web novel or something. So far it's about a 34 year old in a 5 year old body lusting after some girl's panties (incidentally she apparently looks like 14). Not sure if I'm going to continue that.
I tried it too and it's a shame if it's really anywhere as good as people make it to be, the MC is so unlikeable at the start that it's really hard to get invested at all. Haven't read much of it either.
Dec 6, 2015 3:41 PM

Jul 2013
*heavy breathing* more Free! I'm still hyped! May is still so far away!

And also Hai to Gensou no Grimgar looks interesting. I just hope it's no SAO clone.
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Dec 6, 2015 4:02 PM

Jul 2013
Hyped to the max 4 Kizu.
Dec 6, 2015 4:23 PM

Sep 2014
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar !!!!! I love the Artstyle and he's fucking VOICE!!!!!!!! HARUKA!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2015 5:51 PM

Aug 2013
So far only hyped for Grimgar and Kizu.

Dagashi Kashi and Gifting are gonna fill my seasonal comedy dose.

And screw the rest of them.
Dec 6, 2015 7:51 PM

Nov 2013
So many good PVs. Hype for Kizu, Hai to Gensou, Schwarzesmarken, Kono Subarashii. The others looks interesting.
Dec 6, 2015 8:56 PM

Jul 2014
kizu hype
k i z u h y p e
K I Z U H Y P E

OH MY GOD THE KIZU PREVIEW IS SO AMAZING. I haven't read the novels so I am indescribably (this is a word right) hyped right now
Dec 6, 2015 9:09 PM

Nov 2007
Grimgar looks a bit different and could be a decent show.

Kizumonogatari looks fantastic. I need to finish Tsuki, Hana, Owari before I watch that so I will just wait.

I will watch Hibike! Movie because there are chances that some parts may end up getting included that were skipped in the TV series which will definitely help towards Asuka and Tsukamoto's development as protagonists in the upcoming TV sequel (assuming KyoAni going the original novel route instead of anime original).

Schwarzesmarken looks like Muv-Luv so basically I am saying, "No Thanks."

Macross Δ looks just... I dunno. Doesn't interest me at all.

I guess Grimagar is the only one for now.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2015 12:26 AM
Dec 2015
Seems super interesting, I will definitely check those shows out!
Dec 7, 2015 12:34 AM

Jun 2015
Kizu's animation looks amazing, and Grimar looks pretty good too.
:)
Dec 7, 2015 1:00 AM

May 2013
hoopla123 said:
Schwarzesmarken hype!!!!!!!!

Kizumonogatari hype too!
Dec 7, 2015 1:52 AM
Dec 2015
I love Macross Δ
Dec 7, 2015 2:47 AM

Jan 2010
I really like the animation of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
The backgrounds look really good.

HYPE!
Send nudes
Dec 7, 2015 7:41 PM

Jun 2015
The Kizumonogatari PV looks badass. I've only seen Bakemonogatari, as I haven't gotten around to the others yet, but from my understanding this is a prequel. Any seasoned fans want to tell me if I should watch this before the sequels?
Dec 7, 2015 7:42 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Equitum said:
The Kizumonogatari PV looks badass. I've only seen Bakemonogatari, as I haven't gotten around to the others yet, but from my understanding this is a prequel. Any seasoned fans want to tell me if I should watch this before the sequels?

Just go with the airing order !
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 7, 2015 7:55 PM

Mar 2014
Equitum said:
I actually highly doubt it matters since the seasons after Bake make little to no reference to Kizu (Kizu was like the 2nd or 3rd volume written too) but airing order would still be advised.
Dec 7, 2015 11:12 PM

Jul 2007
Dat Kizu pV.
Dat schwarzesmarken PV. Hopefully this turns out good and then we get muv luv vn adaptations(no the travesty that exists right now does not count)

Grimgar looks more and more meh with every PV.
Otherwise nothing good.
Dec 8, 2015 8:54 AM

Feb 2015
That konosubarashi anime, is that Zero no Tsukaima Parody ?
Dec 8, 2015 9:13 AM

Mar 2014
Tevens said:
That konosubarashi anime, is that Zero no Tsukaima Parody ?
Parody of a parody?
Dec 8, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2015
Paulo27 said:
Equitum said:
I actually highly doubt it matters since the seasons after Bake make little to no reference to Kizu (Kizu was like the 2nd or 3rd volume written too) but airing order would still be advised.

Okay, thanks.
Dec 9, 2015 1:27 PM

Jul 2014
So the only thing that looks interesdting for me is Schwarzesmarken. From what I saw I speculate that it has to do something with the German experiments during the Second World War - there are big monsters ( yep, they made things like that), the title is in German ( it means black brand or something like that) and the art is really cool...and don't forget that opening - it's amazing!
Everything is ok! Let's see the cover art and...nevermind! It most likely be just another fancervice trash . There are like 7 girls and only like 2 males-_- Why did I even try?
ani147Dec 9, 2015 1:33 PM

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

23 by deg »»
1 minute ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
6 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.