Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 30, 2015 2:02 PM
Dec 2015
shanimebib said:
SchwingBoner said:

RIP Orga fangirls.

On the contrary, that line alone would make fangirls go KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Orga-samaaaa!

=_=

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((

so sad!
Jan 1, 2016 1:12 PM

Jun 2008
Smudy said:

Atra's past is sad, wow :/
Akihiro's brother is probably not dead, let's see where that goes. He has the biggest death flag tbh D:

I smell drama with the brother ending being in a pirate crew that will attack them in the route they take to avoid Galahorn. or maybe working for Galahorn etc. Brother might end up facing each other.

Also the guy fighting for his little sister might end up dead next episode because it feels like they gave him the set up so they can make his death to have feels.

Lastly Mika already has the approval of one of the members of his possible harem for harem route.
Jan 3, 2016 11:15 AM

Mar 2015
bastek66 said:

Flawless logic Atra. FLAWLESS!

Hahaha, oh god, how I wish I hadn't put this anime on the back burner last season. I was expecting something different, but am really enjoying what I'm getting! Great characterization throughout the cast, good combat so far (and varied, liked the boarding action Orga did a couple episodes back). Good stuff all around.
Jan 10, 2016 4:17 PM

Apr 2015
this anime is so good. I loved the stories of the members of tekkadan. Let's see when akihiro will reunite with his younger brother.
Mar 15, 2016 8:53 AM

Jul 2013
Fun build up. I'm liking what they are trying to do with Kudelia. Akihiro is also getting some interesting development.
Finally, we are on to the action.
Apr 2, 2016 4:05 AM

Jun 2013
Dat Mika mini harem tho and dat bug-eyed baby too.

I'm not trying to be mean but where are the deaths of some of the important supporting and main cast? It's not a Gundam series if someone important doesn't die. We had lots of deaths of characters we barely knew and although Clark is a somewhat major character, I want some more blood. Like Biscuit or the girls dying.
臭い-
Apr 11, 2016 9:13 PM

Sep 2013
Seriously fuck this show. I've grown rather found of Takaki (and Yamagi and Ride too) and the entire episode felt like it was gonna be his last, and the episode was coming to a climax right as the ending theme was starting. If any of those 3 die i'mma be so upset. Considering it left off at the start of a new battle, next ep should be cool though

And the first half of the ep was cute. It's pretty funny that the show sort of pokes fun at the fact that most of the cast is male, and hasn't interacted with the opposite sex very much haha I wonder just how old Atra is if she's about the same age was Mika. Maybe she's like 13/14 (if she is, I wonder why she's not seen with Takaki, Ride, and Yamagi more), Mika's about 15, Kudelia 16, and Eugene, Biscuit, Orga, Akihiro, + all the other older ones are in the 16 - 19 range. I wonder just how young the youngest ones on board are too.
Jul 5, 2016 3:32 PM
Jul 2015
Two thirds of this love triangle don't even know about it, and the third has already reached the Tenchi solution.
Oct 19, 2016 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
Love the pacing of this anime. That whole last scene I was screaming at my screen yelling you idiot Takaki see ya mate you're dead hahaha. So glad they didn't die!!
Oct 19, 2016 9:10 AM

Nov 2011
Gosh! Busy to look Z Gundam, I was forgetting to re-start this here. Even if slow, I found some compelling ideas and I'm not bored, however, is still missing something that may enlighten the anime series. The designs are really sufficient, regret those of the Unicorn; pretty good animations, I have to be able to frame this anime, since I have loved other Gundam series.

Best part. XD
Oct 28, 2016 6:11 PM

Sep 2015
Atra = Rem
Let's hope Mikazuki starts a harem so neither Atra or Kudelia will be hurt. Some reason I feel like Biscuit and Takaki are gonna die leaving they're sisters. Akihiro, I feel will see his brother one day again but as an enemies or etc.

Ship that blonde adult woman with Orga, anyone? or is it only me?
Nov 30, 2016 11:07 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
and the last second appear Barbatos!!!
Aug 21, 2017 1:33 PM

Jul 2017
It was kind of a slow episode, but there was some nice character development from Atra, Akihiko, Kudelia, and Orga. I hope Akihiko finds his brother, though knowing how these things tend to play it, it will probably be tragic. The sudden surge of adrenaline at the end was good.
Jul 21, 2019 5:13 PM

Dec 2012
Mikazuki got left behind.
Eugene just lost his virginity.
lol Takaki's imouto looks just like him.
It's Merribit. She's with Teiwaz.
Merribit bumps into Orga.
Nah bozo. Fumitan is sexier than Merribit.
Atra worked there?
Scumbag adults. Why would you bully a child?
lol at Mikazuki.
LMAO Atra wants a harem. lol at the babies having Mikazuki's eyes.
Akihiro has changed?
Takaki wants to go with Akihiro? Oh boy. I don't have a good feeling about this.
Akihiro had an ototo.
Mikazuki with the save.

Atra with her harem keikaku.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 2, 2020 10:05 PM

Mar 2014
hahaha... wut... Atra is serious! what is implying this anime about harem relations xD

"Won't somebody please think of the children!" I mean, not even To-Love-Ru had achieved the harem route xD
Jun 4, 2021 12:56 AM

Feb 2021

That's what I call love. Willing to share someone's affections. Top tier Waifu move lol

Also her backstory is so sad too, and I hope she is protected at all costs.
Jul 18, 2023 1:35 AM

Feb 2019
Atra's imagination was lol and I liked how both imaginary kids of Mikazuki's had his eyes
Sep 2, 2023 3:44 AM

Jul 2016
Atra's childhood being so rough was sad, but I wasn't prepared for her being cool with being part of Mikazuki's harem with Kudelia.

Akihiro barely survived his own deathflag there. Guess he really is fated to reunite with his brother before getting axed.
Jan 31, 2:36 AM

Jul 2017
i got so scared at the end of the episode, i thought akihiro and takaki were gonna die, fortunately mikazuki saves the day.
i love how the show uses the ending song to add flavor to the final scenes.
atra willing to share mikazuchi with aina made me laugh, they are so cute.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Feb 18, 7:29 AM

Mar 2015
Mika came to their rescue. With all those flags raised, I was like 100% sure Takaki was gonna die
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

284 by Pe11etS »»
Apr 8, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

168 by wallus81 »»
Apr 7, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

84 by wallus81 »»
Apr 7, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.