Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2015 11:35 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Short but sweet - especially if you enjoy a bit NTR.

The main girl was very cute and they crammed a lot of good scenes for her. (she reminds me of Homura from Kansen)

Can't wait for the subbed version and episode 2.
AngeliumDec 5, 2015 1:12 PM
Dec 5, 2015 12:26 PM

Feb 2013
Wouldn't really say it was sweet with him just letting the old guy fuck her like that in front of him. Not sure what the reason was though, gonna need some context.

Glad they didn't put too much time into the action scenes, those are usually so bad in hentai.

Looks like there will be another episode on Jan 8th, 2016 with what I'm guessing her basically being a sex slave now that they got her.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 5, 2015 9:38 PM

Jul 2010
Apparently it's not really classified as NTR. I haven't watched it but from what I read from reviews of the novel, it's an escape love story.

「紛争状態のバスティア国とベルヌープ国は和解条件として、お互いの王族を交換したが、バスティア国でベルヌープの王子が不慮の事故で死亡してしまう。
ベルヌープ国議でバスティア国のスカーレット王女を国賓待遇から剣闘士奴隷にすることで、国民の不満をはらおうとしたが、スカーレットは連戦連勝で国民の不満は逆に増していった。
ある日、運び屋のグスタフは猛獣との戦闘で弱ったスカーレットを介抱して、スカーレットから国外脱出とバスティア国に送り届けることを依頼され・・
というストーリーです。

タイトルでは感じ取り難いですが純愛系です。
他と比べるとHシーンが少なく、その分ストーリーが多めです。グスタフは好かれまいとスカーレットに素っ気無く接しますが、スカーレットはグスタフの優しさを感じ取って惚れるという塩梅が強いです。
感想としては「逃走劇にHを加えたらこうなるのではないか。」という感じです。結構凝っているので良作の部類に入ります。 」

This is the review I read. I don't know if the hentai will follow the novel, but it's supposedly an okay story, but she does become a sex slave in order to cross the border. I'm assuming she either gets free eventually and doesn't succumb to the rape or this would probably be an NTR? But I don't see any information on this being one.
Jan 6, 2016 5:00 AM
Oct 2013
Her pudgy body is quite nice. Could jiggle more, but her breasts jiggled quite well at least. Animation is good enough, I like how her ass rocked from the guy's penetration from behind and her vulnerability to the rough sex (*˘︶˘*)

It wouldn't be an ntr so far. She was giving sex to him as payment for him to smuggle her out of the country. They just met. She has to pretend to be prostitute as part of the plan so it can't be helped that she would have to offer her body to other men to convince them.

Chained up torture next ep (ˆ▽ˆ)ง?
Jan 7, 2016 11:55 PM

Jan 2014
Ya, not ntr. Thought it was when i was watching the raw. :P

Enjoyed it a lot more second time around with the subs.
Feb 11, 2016 5:43 AM
Feb 2009
rip in pieces gustav
Mar 1, 2016 11:32 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 3:53 PM
Mar 28, 2016 12:38 AM
Aug 2012
That old guy kinda' looks like Benjamin Franklin, must be where he got all those STDs.
May 28, 2023 4:40 PM

Nov 2010
Scarlett is sexy! She kinda looks like Saber Nero from Fate, lol. Even her dress looks somewhat similar with that transparent skirt in front. That was a decent f*ck, but it seems like the real fun will begin in episode 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Colosseum no Senki: Another Story Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 9, 2016

17 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 28, 2023 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.