Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2015 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
Pretty tense episode. I know Crowley's one of those special extra strong noble vampires, but his invulnerability has gotten old. The humans need to start showing they can at least fight on par with vampire's of his class. Make them break a sweat. And Mika needs to get his head out of his ass and side with the humans already.

90% sure that either Tenri Hiragi or Kureto is going to be on par with Crowley, since Kureto claims he could beat Tenri. Showing how OP Crowley is, will all lead up to his eventual fight with Tenri or Kureto or both
. SO I'm assuming you could consider that both sides has their OP characters
Dec 5, 2015 12:22 PM

Nov 2014
YAY Yu and Mika
Hi there
Dec 5, 2015 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
Yu was rushing back to save Guren, but he still cannot win against Crowly.

Shinoa and the others are in troubles at the end!
Dec 5, 2015 12:24 PM

May 2015
Shit, what an intense episode, I absolutely loved it. Great action and music. The end got serious so fast. Look, it's raining vampires! The only thing that's seriously still bothering me in this show is Mika, honestly. Sometimes he just kills the show for me every time he appears on screen. The obsession and hate is pretty annoying. Even though understandable, but his case, gotten to the point it's pretty annoying. Well, looking forward to the next episode!

Dec 5, 2015 12:26 PM

Sep 2014
kawaii-despair said:
Ahh I remember the super tension I felt when this chapter came out like few month ago lmao
Even with the muh budget there and there it still was a great episode compared to all the previous ones
From here begins the best part of the entire series,at least for me. I'm very excited for what's going to be animated and how the ending will look considering that

Literally this.

Jacksworld said:
animefan8800 said:
Pretty tense episode. I know Crowley's one of those special extra strong noble vampires, but his invulnerability has gotten old. The humans need to start showing they can at least fight on par with vampire's of his class. Make them break a sweat. And Mika needs to get his head out of his ass and side with the humans already.

90% sure that either Tenri Hiragi or Kureto is going to be on par with Crowley, since Kureto claims he could beat Tenri. Showing how OP Crowley is, will all lead up to his eventual fight with Tenri or Kureto or both

Lol, no. Guren and Mahiru were on about the same level when she died - Kureto can't beat Mahiru.

Now, if Guren can't beat Crowley, why do you think Kureto can? The only reason Kureto is so high up is because of the 'Hiiragi' name.
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 5, 2015 12:33 PM

Jan 2011

Madara22 said:
About time they reunite but this is bad they are almost caught up to the manga meaning we won't have another adaptation of this if there will be one for quite some time.

You know what I say to that, if by some chance they choose to keep pace with the manga and conclude with a third season then maybe, maybe I'd forgive the slow as shit pace they've had this season, I've course they'll never be forgiven for the retard of an MC we have here.
Dec 5, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
NOOoo i was so looking forward to Yu fighting as a half demon. my expression when he got trapped and the fight ended ( ੭ ˙D˙ )੭ - damn it... Now he's unconscious again though in the hands of his family Mika. I wonder if Mika really are going to meet up with Yu's friends again.
Dec 5, 2015 12:50 PM

Jan 2014
Wow best episode yet.
Dec 5, 2015 12:52 PM

Oct 2011
YU and Mika OMG OMG OMG
Dec 5, 2015 12:56 PM

May 2013
What are the chances that human is winning this season? Crowley too OP that I just wanted someone to erase his smile lol.

And after 9 episodes Yuu and Mika reunited again WELL
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 5, 2015 12:58 PM

Jan 2011
Doubt the next EP is gonna go past Yu and Mika going back and forth about family and #humansRdumb. And considering how Mika's been making it off of Krul's pussyjui-errm...blood for all this time Yuu undressing is obvious to what's gonna happen next. They'll prolly waste a good 15 minutes on just that, 4 for op and ending and the rest with Crowley smirking, Horn making Okaasan expression and perhaps Chess biting someone. Really, really hope for the latter.
Dec 5, 2015 1:10 PM

Feb 2013
Tsukkimaru said:
I'm so happy ;_; Mika finally shows how badass he is, gets good animation and there's more than 5 seconds of him, my baby finally getting the love he deserves.

I was fangirling so hard, and I'm so excited for next ep (even though I read the manga) and the people hating Mika just because he shows some sort of love towards another male is hilarious, hope you get used to seeing him, he's going to be around a lot more now ;)

Yeah! Me too! Can't wait until next episode since I already know what's going to happen. Aaaaghh too exciting, more MikaYuu please!
Dec 5, 2015 1:23 PM

Sep 2010
mira-nyan said:
kawaii-despair said:
Ahh I remember the super tension I felt when this chapter came out like few month ago lmao
Even with the muh budget there and there it still was a great episode compared to all the previous ones
From here begins the best part of the entire series,at least for me. I'm very excited for what's going to be animated and how the ending will look considering that

Literally this.

Jacksworld said:

Lol, no. Guren and Mahiru were on about the same level when she died - Kureto can't beat Mahiru.

Now, if Guren can't beat Crowley, why do you think Kureto can? The only reason Kureto is so high up is because of the 'Hiiragi' name.

[spoiler]Demon Mahiru is more powerful than regular Mahiru, iirc.

But basically, Kureto needs the seraphs because he can't beat vampires.
Dec 5, 2015 1:34 PM
Aug 2015
If yuu goes beserk
Dec 5, 2015 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
Thess said:

My point was that Kureto can't beat Crowley, but I dunno what this has to do with it. >.>

OwningChicken said:
If yuu goes beserk

No.
Dec 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Jan 2011
Demon power is based on angst/the power of love when it comes to people it seems. At least if they wanna go full fuckward with the shounen plot. Actually, this is pretty much the only thing that hasn't prevailed thus far.
Dec 5, 2015 2:12 PM
Oct 2014
"You did die, but you're not dead."

That's not how death works chief.
Dec 5, 2015 2:14 PM
Feb 2013
yu and mika reunited~ XD
Dec 5, 2015 2:15 PM

Sep 2014
richard_maximus said:
"You did die, but you're not dead."

That's not how death works chief.

Indeed, because "people die when they're killed", rite?
Dec 5, 2015 2:21 PM

May 2015
kyaaaa mikaaa :3
*fujoshi screaming so loud at my mind*
Dec 5, 2015 2:42 PM
Mar 2014
I read the manga, so I can't wait for next weeks episode.
Dec 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Dec 2014
Animation was actually pretty great this episode
Dec 5, 2015 3:25 PM

Feb 2011
oh remember this part, that was amusing, fear the trumpet :D

mika taking his time to mumble over friendship instead of running away...

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 5, 2015 3:37 PM

Jul 2009
Yu should just become a demon. Mika's a vampire and they can be together happily ever after. Fuck humans. Humans suck.
Dec 5, 2015 3:38 PM

Jun 2008
mira-nyan said:

No. In LN Vol.6 Mahiru was definitely still stronger than Guren.
Mahiru was stronger than Kureto according to earlier volumes.
But we know nothing about the power levels of Kureto vs. Guren.

Vol.4 Kureto had

The only Hiiragi so far that doesn't live up to the name is Seishiro.
--------

Now, for the episode itself.
It was a good episode. I liked the BGM choices here and there. I don't like the rearranged version of S1 OP, though. Wish they'd stop using that.

The spoilers from the newly-released Mika novel made me think about couple of things regarding Crowley's treatment of humans as livestock- but I guess I can't comment much until I actually get to read it myself :/
aryashineDec 5, 2015 3:42 PM
Aryashine!
Dec 5, 2015 3:45 PM

Oct 2014
Finally this episode definitely got my hopes back. This second season has been decent but not what I expected. But the fight and drama in this episode definitely brought it back along with the ost and the big fight with Mika. Completely amazing and now I can finally give this anime a good score. Not to mention Asuramura :D :D
Dec 5, 2015 4:21 PM

Oct 2013
Did call it kinda bs that the squad suddenly started defending Mikaela when they barely know him but apart from that fuck that was an awesome episode.

Dec 5, 2015 4:42 PM

Aug 2014
Whoa. Mikaela actually did something instead of appearing for a few seconds to shower us with angst. I have to admit, he was pretty epic how he made it through the platoon. Going by what Yoichi said, eventually he'll join the humans and become part of the ''family'', he just doesn't know it yet.

I'm pretty upset about Yuu getting interrupted just after his epic: ''One more round, vampire'' line, but I doubt it would've made any difference. Crowley is extremely strong. Ferid is supposed to be stronger. Krul is supposed to be even stronger. And she's not even the strongest vampire. I've no idea how the Demon Army is still alive at this point or how they're going to win, save for the Seraphs.

4.5/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 5, 2015 4:51 PM

Aug 2014
I'm afraid from what is going to happen to all of them...
Yu and Mika should be fine if they're together.

And what a crazy battle of Yu and Crowley. He almost become a demon!
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 5, 2015 4:56 PM

Jun 2014
The fight choreography during Mika's solo rampage against the Demon Company was pretty good. Crowley still as OP as ever, he could literally kill every last human without breaking a sweat if he wanted to. But that won't happen, gotta keep things interesting.

Mika got his beloved Yu-chan back, so it looks like the anime should catch up to the manga soon. The majority of next episode, if not the whole episode, will most likely just be Yu and Mika talking and stuff.

renaiyuusha said:
kyaaaa mikaaa :3
*fujoshi screaming so loud at my mind*

You're gonna love a certain scene of the next episode.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 5, 2015 5:02 PM

Jan 2011
aryashine said:
The only Hiiragi so far that doesn't live up to the name is Seishiro.
And Shinoa. Sorry I would've taken a half/Tsundere over that smug shit I've seen all series. The way she got called out by Guren this season was like watching the obnoxious kid with cool clothes piss himself when his highschool brother shuts him down for embarrassing him. I honestly liked her more than I even should've from jump because the first time I saw her was in the Omake, the one where she makes Yuu look at a bunch of signs before calling him an idiot. I thought she was a kind of Rei Ayanami type character with a prankster nature who might be able to back it up. But her playfulness got old real fast.

Al the interesting characters seem to get cut out while the typical shitlords reign with the "family! family! family!" I honestly wish it had an Akame Ga Kill with each MC getting raped (vampire style) and killed rather than this shit. I wish I wish that glasses chick would've gotten bit up by two or three vampires rather than just getting killed, that would've made the episode at tad more enjoyable. Chess' heels can only do so much for one episode.
QWERTYFish25Dec 5, 2015 5:07 PM
Dec 5, 2015 5:18 PM

Dec 2014
Death flag raised...
BTW The animation is good for this episode i like the battle scene
Dec 5, 2015 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
"i'm already an Demon" Yuu had so many fuck ups in these last 2 episodes loved how even after his god mode Garen still had to save him

with how OP Crowley is i'm getting Flashbacks of the Chimera Ants
Dec 5, 2015 6:30 PM
Sep 2015
i felt sad when i saw guren still in the hands of enemy :(..
I hope mika will now realize that not all humans are bad when shinoa's squad help them to escape...

I hope theres nothing bad will happen to shinoa, shinya and the others..
Dec 5, 2015 6:50 PM

Oct 2013
Owari no Seraph really loves it's cliffhangers doesn't it? The ones who're gonna marathon it should enjoy it quite a bit more.

Tense, action-packed episode again anyway - loved the Mika scene where he was fending off all the soldiers, getting cut a bit on the way, trying to reach his waifu.

But boy, Shinoa's squad is gonna get it from what they just did - from Narumi in particular. I don't know if they're lucky or not because they have more pressing matters to deal with right now - like staying alive.

And once again, Crowley show's just how OP he is, all while keeping that easy-going attitude of his. The guy just said "NOPE!" to MC power-up. That being said, I do hope he really is one of the best - if not the best - fighters among the nobles, at least when it comes to physical combat. It wouldn't do him justice if he'd be outclassed by some random noble we haven't seen or heard much about.
Dec 5, 2015 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
A very intense episode, this was! Yuu was becoming more like a demon and he even grew a horn on his head. It's a shame we didn't seem he go full-on berserk mode though but it's probably for the better anyway. We finally got to see Kimizuki's devil's coffin in action and it was pretty cool; very useful to capture Yuu and take him back. The second half was pretty crazy with Mika taking on the demon army just to get through to Yuu. Then Shinoa and co. ended up defending Mika and basically became rebels. The vampire reinforcements came in and killed various members of Makoto Narumi's squad which sucks for him. Looking forward to the next episode~
5/5
Dec 5, 2015 7:01 PM

Jan 2012
Crowley is too OP and he's most likely not even close to being the strongest nobel.
It's starting to annoy me a bit.
I'm guessing there's only a few ways to beat him, like Yuu going into the "Seraph mode," if the entire army teams up or Shinoa's older brother comes in and I have a hunch that he could kick Crowley's butt without breaking a sweat.
Dec 5, 2015 7:10 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
My heart... I swear I didn't sign up for this.
Dec 5, 2015 7:31 PM

Sep 2014
I have to admit, this episode was pretty impressive.

I guess next episode we see Mika nom Yu.
Dec 5, 2015 7:32 PM

Apr 2007
That was so exciting! Even hearing the first ending song while Mika was approaching and running....I don't remember if the instrumental was used in this season, but I always loved hearing it in the first. Shinoa saying "urusai urusai urusai" was adorable.

Also if this hot chick dies I am going to be very sad :(
Dec 5, 2015 7:57 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. I wonder if a demon's full strength is enough to defeat one of the strongest noble vampires. Would be interesting to see Angels too.
Dec 5, 2015 8:49 PM

Feb 2012
The only thing Yu is gonna let Mika suck is his D. They should just get it out of their systems and fuck already.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2015 9:00 PM

Feb 2009
I'm sick of Crowley being so OP....

MikaxYuu forever, okay? The obsession really makes no sense with the whole family thing unless you're thinking about in terms of "okay, they're experimenting with yuu and telling him it's because they're 'family' and that's fucked up so mika is trying to save him', but other than that it seems like a waste of time to bring them together.

Btw Guren stop being such a troll. Acting so powerful and badass and always ending up getting beat the fuck up by the vampires in the end. I don't get it.

Dec 5, 2015 9:20 PM
Dec 5, 2015 9:22 PM

Aug 2012
Crowley is op asf. Even with Yu getting the boosted power up, Crowley is just toying with him.

Mika's solo scene at the end was amazing with the animation and OST combined. Best episode so far.
Dec 5, 2015 10:02 PM

Jun 2013
The animation when Mika was going to get Yu back was awesome. I can't say I'm a fan of Mika, but that scene was just too cool.

Wow, Crowley still looked like he didn't even try against Yu. Kinda wanted to see what that half-demon form would've done.
Dec 5, 2015 10:06 PM

Oct 2008
Wow this week's episode was so good I feel like it's not the Seraph I know. :x

Great animation for the fight scenes, and loved the camera panning stuff during Mika's fight.

Though Mika's obsession still ticks me off a bit, I think that flashback to their childhood was timely to help me remember how much they mean to each other.

Next week Yu offers his body blood to Mika? o:
Dec 5, 2015 10:07 PM

Aug 2015
Fantastic Mika scene and OST! So glad to finally see more than 30 seconds of him. So hyped for next ep! Mika X Yu!
Dec 5, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2014
I REALLY hate Mika, I honestly think he's the worst thing in this series
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

348 by Rosxlie »»
Jan 27, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

468 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.