Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: K: Return of Kings Episode 10 Discussion

Dec 8, 2015 3:20 AM
Power Elite

La_Matona301 said:
Whoa, REVELATION: Scepter 4 is a gov't organization??????? No wonder these guys act like cops.

I'm guessing that those Slates thingy were the ones that gave them Kings and their cohorts their powers.

Please tell me this is sarcasm

Dec 8, 2015 6:06 AM

I just heard Mikoto's voice again.. OMG T___T

and also, fuck Fushimi.

Dec 8, 2015 8:45 PM
The only thing Gora has concentrated his effort in this season was the character developpement of Munakata. The true protagonist of this S2, frankly speaking is the Blue King.
Munakata who was designed as a perfect king, is finally showing his human side. He is someone who has never know failure, his every step is calculated. Perhaps he has foresee that the Tea Table Alliance could lose against the Green clan but he didn't predicted that he will be played like a kid in a fight which is a domain that he is confident in. And more than that he was being looked down, the thing he is supposed to do to others. So even if his mind rationaly accepted the concept of failure, his heart and pride couldn't. So although i think his quarell with Fushimi was staged, i also think his frustation make him say harsher words than he intended.
In ep 10, the fact that he heard that the slate will be destroyed make him a bit distraught but the fact that he resolve himself to fight till the bitter was well incredible. This time, he will not fight only as the Blue King who maintain orders but also as Munakata Reisi, a resolved person. That's why in ep 11 his fight against Iwa-san will be the highlight.
It's true that in a rational point of view we cannot compare a King who only lost once a fight but not his clansmen to a King who lost everything he has stand for and his clansmen, but it's a key factor in the developpement of Munakata Reisi.

Dec 9, 2015 12:12 PM

This is too many bishounen for me at once. I'm gonna die. They're all so cute and hot. #ded

Dec 10, 2015 10:05 PM

Why is there so much emphasis on Seri's body this season? Even when Neko was running around naked in season 1, it seemed less sexualized. Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited for each episode, but why is some part of Seri constantly going jiggle-jiggle?! ;) Also really want to learn Neko's past and why she hides it.
Modified by Chelleybean, Dec 10, 2015 10:10 PM
Goodreads Goodreads Goodreads Goodreads

Dec 11, 2015 10:49 AM

~6 more hours for episode 11 ^^

Let's go Munakata. You got this. And in case you don't.. find a way to ressurect Mikuto pls kthxbye

Dec 11, 2015 5:45 PM

Seems the slate has been released. Shiro and Anna felt the slate being released as well.

That name though. Hakumaitou does seem to describe the Silver Clan well.

Also I don't know why, but it seems Neko's trying to hide something. Maybe she did know Nagare in the past? Don't know, just have a feeling. We'll just see what happens in the next episode or so.

Anyway, pretty good episode as well imo.
Could I be sick, hm?
There’s no way I could be, right!
Totally am, yep (sick).

Dec 16, 2015 4:36 AM

Seri must have gotten her bewb job from the last season.
Just look at them juggle my goodness. LMAO.

Dec 21, 2015 5:11 PM

Destroying the Slates is indeed one option but once a person has power it's hard to get rid of it....
Click on the banner below to be re-directed

Dec 27, 2015 10:20 PM

Finally the Slates are revealed.
Alright episode

Feb 2, 2016 1:03 PM
White Rice Party!! sht i wanna join that clan lol

Mar 13, 2016 1:27 PM
LOL! When Kuro was looking at that rice cooker i was like "Noooooo, don't you dare....no no no ....fuck!" WHITE RICE PARTY it is!
I don't like ships anyways! I like Fleets!!

Harem for life

Apr 4, 1:17 PM

I really don't give a crap about Mikoto so that episode didn't really do anything for me.

Aug 10, 11:03 AM
Can you guys tell me the name of the tune which plays when in this episode when The Blue King comes in Homra's Bar and talks to Anna, the tune starts close to 9:40 in the episode when Kusanagi lights The Blue King's smoke.
Thanks a lot

Pages (2) « 1 [2]