Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2015 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol the Muskeeter Squad. This group looks funny already.

And this chapter also shows that the Dukes can barely stand each other that they split work into 2 halves. Amusing. Nekomamushi also looks pretty badass.

It's also nice to see a nation that can counterattack an invasion.
Dec 3, 2015 3:47 PM

Apr 2012
Dat color page, they are so fucking cool. :D Best color page ever.
1 billion is just too much for Jack if we consider his power, but I think his cruelty take that much bounty, but for now he is so weak for 1 billion and for Kiado's right-hand man. Anyways, we will see.
If I'm not wrong One Piece doesn't release for two week because of new year. Dammit, I wanna read much more, we don't see Sanji again. What does he do or where is he? Actually there can be an arc which they goes to save Sanji like CP9.
Dec 3, 2015 3:53 PM
Sep 2012
Dam this Duke is strong, he held his own with Jake, got to give him credit for that.

I loved the action, it was action packed, though I want to see more of what Jack can do. And I knew it, when things get good, break time.
Dec 3, 2015 4:01 PM
Dec 2014
WOW BOTH DUKE IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE
THE WAY THEY BEHAVE IS FUNNY AND THAT NEW MOVIE NEWS THO ITS AWESOME
1 BILLION SEEMS TO BE QUITE ALOT FOR A WEEK GUY OR MAYBE THESE GUYS ARE JUST TOO STRONG
SO BOTH DUKE USED TO SAIL TOGETHER AND SAW SHANKS INTERESTING
AND INUARASHI MUSKEETERS SEEMS STRONG TOO
OF COURSE WE HAVE TO HAVE BREAK NEXT WEEK :/
WONDER WHERE GASSY GUY IS
AND WE MAY WILL GET TO SEE JACK'S TRUE FORM NEXT WEEK.
Dec 3, 2015 4:03 PM

Nov 2012
Woah, No one expected a non-Yonko character to be the first one introduced to have an over 1 billion berry bounty. Jack must be a real demon to have a bounty this high, the minks are quite strong too.
Dec 3, 2015 4:06 PM
Jan 2014
alter00 said:
1 billion is just too much for Jack if we consider his power, but I think his cruelty take that much bounty, but for now he is so weak for 1 billion and for Kiado's right-hand man. Anyways, we will see.

Jack being kaido's right hand man was apparently a mistranslation because in the viz, he has been caleed one of kaido's top 3 guys but we're not sure if he's the right hand man or not.
Dec 3, 2015 4:06 PM
Sep 2014
Jack on human form!!? OMFG!!
and ONE BILLION BELLY!!? OMFG!!

this build up with Jack is too STRONK!!
Jack reminds me of Rob Lucci when Rob Lucci as a kid he killed too many ppl and he has already skills. I think were gonna see a Rob Lucci badassery in Jack
Dec 3, 2015 4:14 PM

Apr 2012
LitzSabr said:
alter00 said:

Jack being kaido's right hand man was apparently a mistranslation because in the viz, he has been caleed one of kaido's top 3 guys but we're not sure if he's the right hand man or not.

Thanks, I will trust to Viz for it. :D Then maybe this person is top 3 not accordingly power, but maybe because his relation with Doflamingo or he has some weapons in his hand, I cannot say for intelligent after seeing him. :D
Dec 3, 2015 4:24 PM

Dec 2012
WOW Duke Inuarashi knew Shanks.
Freaking awesome seeing him block Jacks trunk like it was nothing.
The Muskeeters Squad look pretty cool.
Master Nekomamushi looks cool as well.
Break next week.
Still gonna be while until we find out what happened to Sanji.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 3, 2015 4:36 PM
Apr 2014
Yeah of course he dozes off when he's about to tell us something interesting, great.
1 Billion Berry right hand mad man of Kaido and one of the "3 calamities" is ridiculed by a cat and a dog. Are you fucking kidding me Oda? show Jack some love and don't turn him into a joke, start throwing some actual feats.
So far we've seen nothing but jobbing from this man.
Drake1000Dec 3, 2015 4:46 PM
Dec 3, 2015 4:46 PM
Sep 2014
Drake1000 said:
Yeah of course he dozes off when he's about to tell us something interesting, great.
1 Billion Berry right hand mad man of Kaido and one of the "3 calamities" is ridiculed by a cat and a dog. Are you fucking kidding me Oda? show Jack some love and don't turn him into a joke, start throwing some actual feats.
but we havent seen Jack do anything yet. You speculate too early. Next chapter lets see what he can do
Dec 3, 2015 4:49 PM
Sep 2014

Luffy is a beast here in this cover.
Robin looking sexy as always
Dec 3, 2015 4:56 PM
Oct 2013
This arc has the potential to be pure awesomeness, there is so much going on I just hope it doesnt go the Shitrosa route where so much stuff was set up and took forever to conclude in an underwhelming manner.

Oda has us by the balls and he knows this but he´s the king of trolling.

There is some hints how strong the minks are and it makes alot of more sense, if they were befriending Shanks they may actually be on the level of his subordinates.

Really unsure how to feel about the bounty reveal. I doubt it´s bait, however bounties were always an indicator on powerlevels and one Billion is off the charts, that´s like sick. Just hoping that Jack gives us the satisfaction Pica never managed to show us.
IsterioDec 3, 2015 7:08 PM
Dec 3, 2015 6:03 PM

Sep 2013
LOL jack's bounty is obviously inflated XD
Just like kidd's bounty was high cause he killed everyone, so is jack's.
He also went human form at the end, but we can't tell if he's awakened or not if he or someone else doesn't tell us cause a zoan's awakening doesn't affect the surroundings :(

Break next week :'(
Dec 3, 2015 7:04 PM

Aug 2010
Friggin awesome chp. Loving the Minks a lot,

Dat cover page tho. Brook looking Swag there and Robin...:L

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi used to be crew mates but he doesn't even remember his name O_o?
Damn I'm really curios about their relationship and why they started not wanting to see eachother?

And they even met Shanks? I wonder how old a Mink's life span is?

The musketeers looked really cool and Inarashi stopping the trunk like that was epic. What a BA!
They really didn't seem to be injured by the end of the day shift so they did have the upper hand it seems. And not just that but Nekomamushi friggin supplexed Jack O_o These guys are no Joke!

Finally we're gonna see Jack's human form. I'm guessing Jack's bounty is either from how ruthless he is destroying everything in his way and the fact he's under Kaidou because from what we've seen so far he doesn't seem to be THAT strong. Unless the Minks are that much stronger than I thought which would actually be cool.
Dec 3, 2015 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, I thought Dragon would have that 1 Billion Beli bounty since he's the most wanted man in the One Piece world. Hopefully if his bounty is ever revealed, it'll be SUUUUUUUUPER outrageous.

Pretty cool that Inuarashi knew Shanks, and it's interesting how he and Nekomamushi split their duties between each other. Maybe we'll learn eventually why they had a falling out. They're both also pretty damn strong since they can fight on par with Jack.

Guys, I'm sure we can't really judge Jack's bounty just based on what we've seen in this one chapter. He probably underestimated their fighting capabilities as well. I'm sure as we progress through this arc, Jack will (hopefully) show how powerful he really is. And speaking of power, if I'm not mistaken, bounties aren't necessarily decided based solely on how strong you are, right? I believe it's more of a representation of how much the World Gov. sees people as a threat. So if, for instance, someone continuously leaks classified information about the WG, they could potentially have a super high bounty even if they don't know how to fight. Idk, that's how I see it.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 3, 2015 7:42 PM

Sep 2012
Sasaki-Ken said:

Luffy is a beast here in this cover.
Robin looking sexy as always

So Sanji leaves the Strawhats and they start smoking cigarette's 'cause they miss him lol
Dec 3, 2015 8:16 PM

Mar 2012
One billion... one billion... did I read that correctly?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Dec 3, 2015 8:31 PM

Dec 2013
Really nice colour page.

One billion? Holy shit!
Dec 3, 2015 8:42 PM
Oct 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Really nice colour page.

One billion? Holy shit!

This can be bait, I doubt it, it can be that the soldier just exxagerated.
Also we clearly know bounty isn´t based on powerlevels.
He´s shown to be a major asshole so he probably earned it the same way kid did.

IsterioDec 3, 2015 8:55 PM
Dec 3, 2015 9:05 PM

May 2015
Isterio said:
G_Spark233 said:
Really nice colour page.

One billion? Holy shit!

ichii_1 said:
LOL jack's bounty is obviously inflated XD
Just like kidd's bounty was high cause he killed everyone, so is jack's.
He also went human form at the end, but we can't tell if he's awakened or not if he or someone else doesn't tell us cause a zoan's awakening doesn't affect the surroundings :(

Break next week :'(

That's the point. Luffy beats people double his bounty all the time(Crocodile), it's not necessarily a power level indicator, it's a danger indicator. And Jack is known to destroy things, so it's fitting. That's why Kidd goes his bounty.

I'd say it's mostly used beyond just saying that he's dangerous and destroys things and that's he's just really strong, but it's double Ace's(also commander of Yonko and even moreso son of really famous pirate) so it kinda seems disproportionate lol. But it make sense if it wasn't inflated(when was a bounty ever), but it's probably pointless to use it as a power indicator.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Dec 3, 2015 9:08 PM

Dec 2013
Isterio said:
G_Spark233 said:
Really nice colour page.

One billion? Holy shit!

I highly doubt the fodder exaggerated. Although I do agree that he earned it similar to how Kidd earned his. It just surprising to see a bounty so high.
Dec 3, 2015 9:46 PM

Dec 2013
That bounty is crazy. I don't really like that it's that high. I'm sure that Jack is extremely powerful but that's huge. Ace was only 550 and he should be on about that same level. I'm sure it's just because Jack is a huge piece of shit and does really bad things. I only expected the Yonko and Dragon to be that high. That would be crazy if his bounty is actually higher than Kaido's not because of power but because of how much trouble he causes and how much of a loose cannon he is.

Just like I thought it seems that the Dukes are extremely powerful. That's a good thing. Countries in the new world should had really strong armies to protect themselves from pirates. I was pretty disappointed in Dressrosa's army before Doflamingo showed up. Any above average new world pirate could take that country over, which is exactly what Doflamingo did. I'm interested to learn more about the Duke's history and what their relationship was with Shanks. Since he said that he saw him with the straw hat it means that they met a long time ago before Luffy got the hat.
Dec 3, 2015 9:51 PM

Jan 2015
i think beside his power, these jack( and i think another calamities) was known for not hesitate on going total war, i mean look back when he attempted to attack marines, or his attitude on zou, seriously these guy really look like barbaric war maniac
was in the past genghis khan's warior so brutal??
karambiaDec 3, 2015 11:59 PM

la critique de l'intention pure
Dec 3, 2015 10:15 PM

Jun 2012
ashfrliebert said:
That's the point. Luffy beats people double his bounty all the time(Crocodile), it's not necessarily a power level indicator, it's a danger indicator. And Jack is known to destroy things, so it's fitting. That's why Kidd goes his bounty.

I'd say it's mostly used beyond just saying that he's dangerous and destroys things and that's he's just really strong, but it's double Ace's(also commander of Yonko and even moreso son of really famous pirate) so it kinda seems disproportionate lol. But it make sense if it wasn't inflated(when was a bounty ever), but it's probably pointless to use it as a power indicator.
True enough, but you have to think... aside from the fact that Ace's bounty was before anyone knew he was the son of the Pirate King... Ace died 2 years ago. There's no telling what his bounty would be now if Whitebeard and Ace had survived to this point. Not to mention Ace and Whitebeard didn't seem as aggressive as Kaidou and his underlings.

Anyway, of course his bounty is from causing destruction, but I don't see how that's any indication that it's not due to his strength as well. His bounty is that high because that's how much it's worth it to the Marines for someone to take him out. They wouldn't give him that bounty if it wasn't an extremely difficult task to bring him down.

Not to mention, Kidd is hardly a weak comparison. We don't even know his current bounty, and no one ever said the only reason he had a relatively high bounty was purely because he killed people/innocents.

Sasaki-Ken said:
Drake1000 said:
but we havent seen Jack do anything yet. You speculate too early. Next chapter lets see what he can do
Exactly, it's not like he even made any real attempt other than a single half-assed swing that was likely thrown while completely looking down on them. He also just turned into his human form there at the end too, and that's likely his fighting form.
Dec 3, 2015 10:23 PM
Mar 2014
I honestly can't take you people seriously anymore. If it isn't painfully obvious by now that Jack is a ridiculously powerful character, then you're beyond help (Just drop this manga now, quit while you're still ahead).

For everyone else, this 1 Billion bounty of Jack's, is a clear conformation that Jack is one of Kaido's top 3 strongest men (Oda would never go through this much trouble to introduce just a fodder like this). And we already know how this Mink's story ends... with Jack winning, and leaving their country in ruins, and their warriors injured/crippled (despite how strong the minks turn out to be). He then leaves to capture Doflamingo, after news reaches of Doflamingo's defeat at the hands of SH --> which means no more Smiles for Kaido's men, which doffy must answer for. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jack already has doffy in his custody by now... the guy saw 4 navy admiral warships, and didn't bat an eye, didn't even give it a second thought...

THE THREAT IS REAL
Dec 3, 2015 10:28 PM

Aug 2008
1 billion belly. Higher than Ace.

That Duke is strong. Can put up fight with Kaido right hand/top 3 men.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 3, 2015 11:15 PM

Mar 2014
1.) I bet the farm the reason the Dukes hate each other is 'cause one's a Shanks fan while the other is a Mihawk fan. The real hatred began when Shanks lost his arm.

2.) Who the fuck is the WG expecting to go after billion berri bounties? The notorious bounty hunters in the Colosseum were scrubs. The only ones who'd stand a chance are top tier Marines and Yonko subordinates, and I'm pretty sure they're not even allowed to attack a Yonko's right hand. That's just absurd.
Dec 4, 2015 1:08 AM

Jun 2012
ziggy_Z said:
1.) I bet the farm the reason the Dukes hate each other is 'cause one's a Shanks fan while the other is a Mihawk fan. The real hatred began when Shanks lost his arm.

2.) Who the fuck is the WG expecting to go after billion berri bounties? The notorious bounty hunters in the Colosseum were scrubs. The only ones who'd stand a chance are top tier Marines and Yonko subordinates, and I'm pretty sure they're not even allowed to attack a Yonko's right hand. That's just absurd.
That's pretty funny with the reason for their feud, though I don't think that's it.

Good point on the bounties thing. But I'm sure they realize there aren't many who could do it alone, but that's where things like alliances come in hand; such as Kidd, Hawkins, and Apoo's alliance... not to mention I'm sure for most people that might take them on, it still works out in their favor if they fail.

Also, what do you mean by they aren't allowed to attack a Yonkou's right hand?
Dec 4, 2015 2:03 AM

Mar 2014
HalibelTheEspada said:
ziggy_Z said:

That's pretty funny with the reason for their feud, though I don't think that's it.

Good point on the bounties thing. But I'm sure they realize there aren't many who could do it alone, but that's where things like alliances come in hand; such as Kidd, Hawkins, and Apoo's alliance... not to mention I'm sure for most people that might take them on, it still works out in their favor if they fail.

Also, what do you mean by they aren't allowed to attack a Yonkou's right hand?

Do pirates even get paid the bounty? Highly doubt it. So sure a pirate alliance can do it, but... they get trolled since there's no way the Marines would pay them.

What I mean is that if they attack a Yonko's top dog, then that's pretty much a set-up for war with said Emperor. I don't mean that they're prohibited from going after one of them, just it's ill-advised.
ziggy_ZDec 4, 2015 2:06 AM
Dec 4, 2015 2:05 AM

Mar 2014
It's working Cats and Dogs .
Inuarashi Musketeers .
Dukes of Zou .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2015 2:57 AM

Jun 2012
ziggy_Z said:
Do pirates even get paid the bounty? Highly doubt it. So sure a pirate alliance can do it, but... they get trolled since there's no way the Marines would pay them.

What I mean is that if they attack a Yonko's top dog, then that's pretty much a set-up for war with said Emperor. I don't mean that they're prohibited from going after one of them, just it's ill-advised.
Well, no... I didn't mean to imply that they would go for the bounty, just that normally in such a cases alliances would be how one would take down a bigger force like the Yonkou.

And yeah, I suppose that's true... no one really dares to mess with them for that very reason.
Dec 4, 2015 3:13 AM

Nov 2011
There are sure lots of animals in this arc.

Dec 4, 2015 3:32 AM

Jan 2011
duke mentioned about shanks and get to sleep what that means
night duke is angry and wanna fight
Dec 4, 2015 3:50 AM

Mar 2015
alter00 said:

People seem to forget that he was able to sink multiple war ships while he attacked a fleet with an Admiral and a damn ex Fleet Admiral (and that old woman on top of it). Just because those 2 dukes can stand their own against Jack doesn't mean Jack is weak.. What makes you think those dukes are weak?? they even sailed the seas during Shanks's early days it seems.

It's the other way around ppl, Jack's crew ain't weak, it's the Minks that are freaking strong. You all are just too focussed on the classic Oda story where the town/island's people are always weak like fodder. This time they ain't weak, just get used to that.

For the bounty, euhm... he is Jack.. Protected by a yonkou in the 1st place (that alone increases your bounty i bet), on top of that, we know bounties don't increase easily above... 300m was it? How did it increase so much? Because he just destroys for fun and doesn't care who he faces, he'll attack it like a wild beast, which makes him a dangerous man. Above 300m, we can't just assume that a huge gap between the 2 bounty holders means that the bigger bounty holder is stronger. It mostly reffers to their threat to the people and WG. For example: Ace had a 550m bounty. Knowing this, I wouldn't be surpriced to see Shanks his top men only having a bounty under Jack's bounty (as we can all assume that the Red-Hair Pirates are no savages and only a threat to the WG, not to innocent ppl).

So don't be too surpriced that Shanks his bounty will probably be lower than Kaido's bounty, just because of the way they are alone already.
Dec 4, 2015 3:50 AM
Nov 2009
Wow, if this Jack dude that doesn't seem to be too strong has bounty of $ 1B. I imagine that Marco and probably Ace also have +$1B bounty like that.

But it seems that next chapter we will see how much of a beast Jack is. Anyway bet Sabo can easily beat this bastard seeing how he can hold his ground against Fujitora and easily defeat one of Yonkou BB commander. And Sabo's bounty must be one hell of a bounty
Dec 4, 2015 4:48 AM

Mar 2015
HOLY SHIT CHAPTER O o O
This Zou Arc is the best arc since entered New World.
Punk Hazard Arc < Dressrosa Arc < Zou Arc

The New World is full of Monsters!!!!

Damn!!!! One Billion??? That's beyond my expectation. Which means, each of Yonkou has more than 5 Billion (my expectation)????? HOLY SHIT YOOO~~~

Oda-Sensei is trully Genius right there.

Ok. You can rest Oda.
Dec 4, 2015 6:34 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
The cover on this chapter was magnificent! Would be soooo cool if he really got an tattoo too!

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Dec 4, 2015 7:54 AM

Dec 2014
Awesome Chapter!!

1 billion Wow! I was sure that 1 billion+ would be only for the Yonko's and Dragon. Wonder what Sabo's bounty would be.

Inurashi knew Shanks, Maybe we'll get some interesting info out of him in the future.

Loving the Minks and all their groups xD.
Dec 4, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2015
Damn, a $1Billion bounty is no joke, I had a feeling that Jack was going to be a monster, but that is higher than I expected. I'm thinking that he could have killed a Tenryūbito in the past or something (or at least attacked them); I mean to have a bounty so high, he must have done a lot of bad things. This arc is getting me excited, this could turn out to be one of the best arcs depending on what happens next.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Dec 4, 2015 8:47 AM

Aug 2011
Oda's color spreads are interestingly fresh, innovative, well balanced and usually funny. I am always looking forward for them and he sure didn't disappoint again this time. Actually if that would be quite a gang if this was the cover for some new series :D
Dec 4, 2015 9:45 AM

Oct 2015
Isterio said:
This arc has the potential to be pure awesomeness, there is so much going on I just hope it doesnt go the Shitrosa route where so much stuff was set up and took forever to conclude in an underwhelming manner.

Oda has us by the balls and he knows this but he´s the king of trolling.

There is some hints how strong the minks are and it makes alot of more sense, if they were befriending Shanks they may actually be on the level of his subordinates.

Really unsure how to feel about the bounty reveal. I doubt it´s bait, however bounties were always an indicator on powerlevels and one Billion is off the charts, that´s like sick. Just hoping that Jack gives us the satisfaction Pica never managed to show us.

Ya that 1 billion bounty threw me off. I expected it to be high but not so much.
Exciting chapter. Duke Neko was nice.
This arc'll will probably be more important than Dressrosa.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Dec 4, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2013
Damn nice Opening page with Luffy, Robin, Franky and Brook.

New Film huh...

So half and Half huh? Musketeers arrived...but let's see if that made them to lose that fight....and Jack is Asshole, they were going to allow him to search in peace...and he literally said no with destruction...O___O Wait....Jack is right-arm of Kaidou...with Bounty of BILLION!?! What the The F*** is then Yonkou's Bounties? in Tens or in Hundreds of Billions!?!

And this is Night Guard huh....And Jack takes human form...let's see if it is Morgan....and F**k another Break...Oda literally exhausts himself making each chapter if he has to take break every 2 weeks.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 4, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2013
Hiroyuuki said:
alter00 said:

People seem to forget that he was able to sink multiple war ships while he attacked a fleet with an Admiral and a damn ex Fleet Admiral (and that old woman on top of it). Just because those 2 dukes can stand their own against Jack doesn't mean Jack is weak.. What makes you think those dukes are weak?? they even sailed the seas during Shanks's early days it seems.

It's the other way around ppl, Jack's crew ain't weak, it's the Minks that are freaking strong. You all are just too focussed on the classic Oda story where the town/island's people are always weak like fodder. This time they ain't weak, just get used to that.

For the bounty, euhm... he is Jack.. Protected by a yonkou in the 1st place (that alone increases your bounty i bet), on top of that, we know bounties don't increase easily above... 300m was it? How did it increase so much? Because he just destroys for fun and doesn't care who he faces, he'll attack it like a wild beast, which makes him a dangerous man. Above 300m, we can't just assume that a huge gap between the 2 bounty holders means that the bigger bounty holder is stronger. It mostly reffers to their threat to the people and WG. For example: Ace had a 550m bounty. Knowing this, I wouldn't be surpriced to see Shanks his top men only having a bounty under Jack's bounty (as we can all assume that the Red-Hair Pirates are no savages and only a threat to the WG, not to innocent ppl).

So don't be too surpriced that Shanks his bounty will probably be lower than Kaido's bounty, just because of the way they are alone already.

This~ XD so true...Yeah Jack show no regard to anyone and enjoys destruction....Just like Kid...Kid attacked Lot's of civilians before Shappondy...so His Bounty was bigger that Luffy for that reason only
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 4, 2015 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
Drake1000 said:
So far we've seen nothing but jobbing from this man.

Like people above said..this just Means that Duke's are not Weak..as they should be. This is New World. If countries armies are not Strong they are swallowed by Pirates... Jack Is not weak. Dukes are just in his level of power.

Dec 4, 2015 11:19 AM

Aug 2014
As always Oda delivers with an amazing color page...Robin was looking extra fine :P

1 Billion Bounty? I never thought we would see a bounty so high, now just imagine the Yonkos o_0

The two Dukes were pretty impressive, hoping to see what more they can do.
Dec 4, 2015 1:17 PM

Jun 2008
Hiroyuuki said:
alter00 said:

Personally i am surprised by how low Luffy's bounty is kept. Luffy's bounty seems to go with his strength instead of how much it annoys the World Government.
Luffy may not go around slaughtering people but the WG seem to mostly care about their asses than the people anyway and Luffy has clearly declared war against them.
He caused them a ton of trouble by destroying plenty of their Shishibukai and he destroyed one of their important bases along with burning the flag and declaring war on them and he destroyed their major prison too and helped and made it easy for plenty of prisoners to escape and lastly he fought them in an all out war along with Whitebeard and then went back and humiliated them by ringing the bell at Marinefold.
On top of that he is the son of their current biggest enemy and was brother with the son of the Pirate King.
His actions are almost always like a thorn on the side of the World Government. He has annoyed them to maximum degree and yet his bounty always goes small step by step.
It seems they value threats based on how powerful and dangerous they consider someone instead of how much trouble or annoyance he is to them.

The10tailedwolf said:
He then leaves to capture Doflamingo, after news reaches of Doflamingo's defeat at the hands of SH --> which means no more Smiles for Kaido's men, which doffy must answer for. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jack already has doffy in his custody by now... the guy saw 4 navy admiral warships, and didn't bat an eye, didn't even give it a second thought...

THE THREAT IS REAL

Em...dude. -_- Jack already failed to get Doffy. It was mentioned. He attack the 4 ships and sunk 2 i think but failed to get him. I don't remember if they caught him or he managed to flee.
MonadDec 4, 2015 1:23 PM
Dec 4, 2015 1:54 PM

Jan 2015
I like the Ruler of The Night.. Not the Dog of the Day ...~~
Dec 4, 2015 3:05 PM

Sep 2013
I hope they show's jack aka axe hand morgan's face next chapter XD
Jack might be undercover for doflamingo in kaido's crew, they calls doffy "lord" and jack fits with doffy's card theme.

Dec 4, 2015 4:02 PM
Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:
I hope they show's jack aka axe hand morgan's face next chapter XD
Jack might be undercover for doflamingo in kaido's crew, they calls doffy "lord" and jack fits with doffy's card theme.

It would explain thr high bounty and the dick attitude, the powerlevel is questionable, however a rematch with Zorro wouldn´t be too bad.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

31 by Gengar_Q »»
Yesterday, 2:24 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:50 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 975 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 20, 2020

32 by _MI_lk_ »»
Apr 13, 1:07 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 4 Discussion

27 by Gengar_Q »»
Apr 11, 1:38 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 3 Discussion

34 by Gengar_Q »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.