Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 6, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2014
Its finally coming together now.

The perfect inside-her
---------My Profile------------
Dec 6, 2015 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
Wings said:

The perfect inside-her

lol
Dec 6, 2015 2:58 PM

Mar 2015
This anime blow me out of the water, i would never had guess what happened next, i still keep my eyes on shindo's wife, she accepted her husband's murder too fast.
"A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return"
Dec 6, 2015 3:35 PM
Jan 2014
coffeecup said:
What I don't understand is how Magata could have kept her daughters existence or even giving birth to her a secret. Something like that would have required some assistance and I doubt the robot was programmed to be a midwife... well I hope they clear that up in the coming episodes.

THIS

If she was under surveillance 24/7, how the hell could they have concealed her daughter's existence? The tapes were literally being condensed every 60 seconds, and even though either Magata or her daughter was able to find a glitch in the cameras, there's no way they had enough footage to overwrite the records with a loop long enough to raise a baby intro a preteen.
Dec 6, 2015 5:08 PM

Oct 2010
alicieux said:
If she was under surveillance 24/7, how the hell could they have concealed her daughter's existence?

The outside of the door was monitored 24/7, there was no cameras on the inside.
If you're not paying attention don't bother trying to discuss the mystery part of the show.
Dec 6, 2015 10:48 PM

Mar 2012
Well that was the most plausible theory. Now, where could she be holed up.

Wings said:

The perfect inside-her

xD
Dec 7, 2015 9:30 AM

Oct 2008
Excellent episode because of all those computer system technicalities.
If you want to beat a genius, you need to have a team of experts or else 1(normal) vs 1 (genius) would be senseless.
5/5.

Dec 8, 2015 11:17 AM

Feb 2008
gedata said:
Machiavellism said:
Well..this episode truly confirmed how bad this anime is, holy hell.

Okay, so while I completely doubted the "having a child" theory, apparently it's true. Great...so that STILL doesn't explain how everyone else didn't know about it. She cannot give birth by herself, someone else would have had to have known she was going to have a child. Everything is just too damn convenient or not fully fleshed out and left up to the viewer to interpret. I understand fiction is supposed to do that to some degree, but you cannot just go "lol yeah she had a kid, kthxbai." Doesn't work that way.
It's within the realm of possibility, even for a genius like Magata who likely had months to prepare herself for child birth. Of course it wasn't explained how, but delivering one's own baby isn't that hard to wrap my head around. Besides, how she did it is besides the point and not really worth making a fuss about.

See, my beef with it is not just that she (or at least we're supposed to believe) she delivered her own baby, but that nobody else knew? Come on. She's just not going to ask for baby supplies to be delivered to her room without someone asking some questions or even theorizing this years before.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Dec 8, 2015 3:25 PM

Oct 2010
Machiavellism said:
Come on. She's just not going to ask for baby supplies to be delivered to her room without someone asking some questions or even theorizing this years before.

What kind of baby supplies did she need to ask for?
Baby clothes? She had a sewing machine and could ask for cloth.
Same thing for diapers.
A crib? If she can build a robot, she can build that too.
Baby food? That can be prepared using regular food.
Dec 9, 2015 3:54 PM

Oct 2012
So it was as suspected after all and I like they revealed whole theory in advance. They just revealed the obvious. Now, where is the catch?

You know, Michiru may delay them for a while, delay them enough for certain person to get away.

Cause one certain person boarded the ship back to mainland, one certain person Gido-san saw.
One certain person in purple who didn't come with them in the first place.
Mich666Dec 9, 2015 4:08 PM
Dec 10, 2015 4:42 AM
Mar 2012
Reminder to get No.6 off my ptw. Also spot Robotics; Notes, Guilty Crown, C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, & Black Rock Shooter posters.

Wow that really adds to how creepy Shiki already is. Has she already escaped and voice comming from afar? Hard coded door tricks from a buggy update... overwriting files, and 1 minute delay. It's all quite realistic, especially when the red magic OS is proprietary.
Instead of killing the uncle, she could've eloped with uncle on that heli to who knows where. So there's probably more mystery to why he's also killed, and where the killer is.
gophercgDec 10, 2015 4:46 AM
Dec 10, 2015 9:55 PM
Nov 2015
This show is starting to get more interesting now!

Though honestly if it does turn out to be that the girl had a daughter while living behind that door then that's just stupid...
Dec 12, 2015 4:50 PM

Feb 2013
Overwriting a file depends on how you write the file. It would be pretty careless to not have an overwrite check in a security program. (unfortunately, this does happen)
Also, you can forge file dates. If they are really going by file name, then that's just stupidly easy.

Fun episode.
Dec 17, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2009
No. 6 poster in the background! Yasss.

Overall pretty good episode. It's all starting to come together.
Dec 19, 2015 2:01 PM

Feb 2015
Finally, now we're getting somewhere. So my theory is that the one that Moe was talking to was Magata's daughter, which is how she was able to look so young. Can'f figure out whether the child killed Magata or if Magata killed the child.
Dec 22, 2015 10:12 AM

May 2012
Totally epic episode! My suspicions where also right, really lovely development and I'm looking forward to see what the last two episodes will offer us!
Dec 26, 2015 1:07 AM

Jul 2015
LazyJ said:
alicieux said:
If she was under surveillance 24/7, how the hell could they have concealed her daughter's existence?

The outside of the door was monitored 24/7, there was no cameras on the inside.
If you're not paying attention don't bother trying to discuss the mystery part of the show.

Thank you.
..................ayyyyyyyyy lmaooooo...................
Dec 28, 2015 2:52 PM

Jan 2011
Brilliant episode, the logic, the details. 11/10.
I am hyped as fuck because of this ep. (๑´ڡ`๑)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 5, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2014
Hmmmhmm hmmm not as boring anymore.
We're getting to the reveal and we still have 2 eps.. I wonder what will happen.

Souhei has it figured out, and looks like Moe is close behind. Her theory is what I expected, but since Saikawa rejected it it must be more to it so I can't wait to see what it is.
Jan 10, 2016 11:52 PM

Jul 2011
Err... what about food? They both live off the food sufficient for a single petite lady? Children eat a lot, especially as they grow up.

While everything was pointing to this conclusion, there are lots of logical points that need to be filled in...
Jan 10, 2016 11:55 PM

Aug 2014
i didnt think of the daughter theory till last episode lmao. but once you thought of it it made sense, and they actually confirmed it this episode.

although who was this on the other line? shiki or her daughter?
Feb 24, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2011
CandyFace said:
A small potential plothole regarding the video file. i'm almost positive that the extra copy of the 12_00 file would have been renamed as 12_00_1 or similar. I've never seen a system being able to do a overwrite without permission or consent from the user, not on PC, Mac or the various distributions of linux i've used. Though of course if they have (which i recall Yukihiro saying) programmed the OS themselves, then it could have been a part of the plan from the beginning, meaning that one of the programmers has been in on the murder.

Seems like we're finally getting to the bottom of this case. Very interesting episode.

Red Magic is based off of Unix. Unix based systems (such as linux) "trust" their users, and do not ask for consent before performing an action.

For example say you execute a "cat" command and redirect its output to a file. Then rerun the command with different input.. The original output file is lost.
Feb 25, 2016 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
giraffesyo said:
Red Magic is based off of Unix. Unix based systems (such as linux) "trust" their users, and do not ask for consent before performing an action.

For example say you execute a "cat" command and redirect its output to a file. Then rerun the command with different input.. The original output file is lost.

Also, Red Magic is supposed to be a flawless system. The extra copy should not have existed, so when it did, rather than accepting a flaw in its core programming, it probably assumed there was a simple (hardware) recording error. Meanwhile the actual time lapse WAS coded by Magata who was by far the biggest contributor to the development of the OS.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 1, 2016 5:54 PM

Aug 2011
I keep getting ads of this show on crunchyroll, thought it looked cool. I shouldn't take the score seriously but I'm kinda surprised is that low
Apr 6, 2016 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
Wow. I did not expect this. This episode was great.
Also, I like how they made global unsigned integers sound mysterious :3
And the perfect insider was literally inside :3
May 5, 2016 9:41 AM

Oct 2007
don't get it .... sure file 12 00 is missing, but file 11 31 is also missing ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
Well, damn if that wasn't the best episode so far.
Loved the investigation and the mystery solving.
The change of time thing was very interesting. Found the pregnancy thing a bit weird tho...
Anyway, really hyped for what happens next XD
Jan 21, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2015
I'm feeling really nervous after this episode, I wonder who the killer is.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 8, 2017 7:07 PM

Jul 2009
My supsect was Yamane TBH ... and OK wtf, so Shiki was pregnant that entire time?! I thought they had cameras inside the room, wouldn't they have noticed her giving birth? Or were there only cameras outside watching the door? Either way looks like the system's time was messed with so they lost a minute of footage. I don't quite understand the ending part with the new versions of Red Velvet though >_< The scene on the rooftop was interesting but looks like next episode we'll have the reveal. I still can't believe she had a child in there and she "planned" for this death since a couple of years ago ... also, the father was totally her uncle wasn't it ... oh boy. I just hope I'll understand the explanation as we talk to ... Shiki's ghost Michiru ...? O_o
Apr 17, 2017 12:06 AM
Nov 2015
fuking boring.
Fuking annoying seiyuu for the main girl
Sep 16, 2017 6:31 PM

Jan 2016
Tohka_Yatogami said:
I see, there were two people inside the room. Magata has a daughter! That explained it!

So that explains it..
Ikarugax said:
Most people already could guess she had a daughter after the second or third episode, also the fact they kept mentioning how young she looked was also a big hint but what I wanted to know is how the fucked did she get out of the room. So yeah I think it was done in a clever way although people who aren't familiar with programming might not have grasped it.

That's want I want to know too.. How in the actual heck did she get out?
Sep 29, 2017 10:18 PM

Dec 2012
The police are here.
lol at the Gundam posters.
lol at Extras.
lol at Moe covering her mouth.
There were two people in the room?
She had a child? Incest is wincest.
Baka.
LMAO at Robotics;Notes, Guilty Crown, and C on the posters.
Dat voice.

This episode shows why Shimada is the best.
RobSep 29, 2017 10:22 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 15, 2018 3:34 AM

Sep 2013
Shoot...I accidentally watched episodes 9 and 10 out of order...!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 31, 2019 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
It's not like I hate Moe, but I get the feeling that she's holding back the story progression a bit too much, probably because of her inability to connect all the clues and her infatuation with her teacher. This happens a bit too often and it really adds to the padding of the show.

Nevertheless, when the show does find its groove, it's pretty damn amazing. It took a bit too long till the pregnancy reveal, but it was a damn good one. I love how there's so many useful clues in the show; I feel like almost every topic of conversation or monologue (be it the one about the ethics of killing family members or the uncle's fear portrayed in the first few episodes during flashbacks) adds to the actual mystery and can help the audience to actively think about what the heck happened those past 15 years.

Until now, the show is a mostly captivating mystery and I hope the pay-off will be worth it.
May 7, 2021 6:29 PM

Nov 2010
So, the dead body was the daughter?

Man, how I wish I could compute as fast as Moe. I'm so dumb at math that it takes me awhile to compute simple addition and subtraction. lol
Jul 11, 2021 7:20 PM
Dec 2017
Another great episode form this series.

Aug 16, 2022 11:26 AM
Aug 2021
I loved it, but i know, what the professor know.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2015

278 by wildhood »»
Mar 8, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2015

175 by 0arche »»
Jan 10, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

228 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 25, 2023 10:55 PM

» For anyone who want to know why shiki escaped the island and her story in light novel

Baoyeuconpo9999 - Mar 10, 2023

3 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

172 by Floral_soap »»
Jan 14, 2023 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.