Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2015 7:37 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was pretty meh. I get the feeling that probably wasn't the whole thing though.
Apr 25, 2018 10:57 AM

Jul 2012
Okay. Would have been better if there was more.
Sep 19, 2020 3:43 PM

Sep 2018
ReaperCreeper said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was pretty meh. I get the feeling that probably wasn't the whole thing though.

I kinda wonder if there is more than just this one-shot as well. It seems that MAL doesn't even list most of Money Punch's stuff, since I'm pretty sure he has done more than just this and Lupin related stuff...
Sep 29, 2021 1:48 PM

Nov 2016
Was basically just the premise, way too short.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2022 1:24 AM
Jan 2012
a lot of authors made one-shots for a quick buck, keeping their name alive or marking a story so that no one else could use the concept later
we don't have a TON of manga from authors before 1990 that aren't registered anyway on the web, and if they aren't registered in some years they will be forgotten for good
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.