Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2015 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Predictable that Momose started to like Fuji for real. I always thought they had a connection in a way from the first time they've met.

Oh thank goodness they finally realized their feelings now.. I feel like the relationship between Abe and Rumi has been childish and developed but very slowly and with obstacles (mainly work and Momose). Oh well, at least they were able to admit it. I still find Chiba/Matsuri to be a much better and realistic couple though especially with everything they have gone through.

Overall, 8/10. This was so much better than I had expected.

Started off like some weird comedy but the satirical approach at making fun of BL was pretty funny. I also really like Matsuri and Rumi's friendship as they've been great from start to finish. Matsuri always coming to the help of Rumi when she is down while Rumi is able to push a bit of her advice towards Matsuri about "love". Another of my favorite character is Chiba's sister as she is one of the most caring and mature characters I've seen. I think the downside is Momose's role in this series. She really is a big obstacle to almost everything in the latter half of the story. Really disliked her two-faced personality and sarcasm throughout the entire time. Good thing she never got that kiss that was requested to Abe.

So yeah, great stuff. This reminds me of Genshiken slightly but with some more mature context. The relationship, comedy, and most of the storytelling was very fun to read. TV anime adaptation please.
Feb 11, 2016 10:33 AM

Aug 2014
Really nice comedy with some great characters and decent (if too straightforward) story.
Wouldn't mind reading more of this, but the ending was satisfying enough.
Jan 25, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2014
Nice ending. I really liked story in the beginning but it got a lot weaker later. Luckily the ending was satisfying.
Jul 18, 2020 1:34 AM
Mar 2010
Late on the bandwagon, but tbf I'm glad I picked this manga up. I feel like Abe really didn't shine as Asai's partner. He was always portrayed in a weak fashion from start to finish that it pales the bonkers side of his counterpart or even to the other supporting characters. Still, it's a nice read to pass time in this crazy year.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mousou Shoujo Otaku-kei Chapter 47 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

1 by grandy_UiD »»
Jan 21, 2019 4:05 AM

Poll: » Mousou Shoujo Otaku-kei Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

1 by grandy_UiD »»
Jan 21, 2019 3:28 AM

Poll: » Mousou Shoujo Otaku-kei Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

1 by grandy_UiD »»
Jan 18, 2019 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mousou Shoujo Otaku-kei Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

1 by grandy_UiD »»
Jan 18, 2019 3:58 AM

Poll: » Mousou Shoujo Otaku-kei Chapter 7 Discussion

grandy_UiD - Dec 19, 2018

0 by grandy_UiD »»
Dec 19, 2018 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.