Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2015 11:01 AM

Oct 2015
Hi,

I'm currently very reluctant to watch the 3rd season after reading some reviews.
Probably it's worth it just for the finale, but

thank you :)
Jan 24, 2016 7:19 PM

Sep 2014

Spoilers aside, if as I'm guessing since I watched it too,you watched the first review that comes up when you search this season on youtube then I would like to go on record as saying that review was bang on, pretty much said everything I think about the series clearer than I was thinking it :D. I strongly recommend watching the season but given that you liked season 2 so much you probably have a different reason for watching this series to me so you might not like it, it's definitely worth a shot anyway.

Jan 25, 2016 5:39 AM

Oct 2015
ScarletSentry said:

Spoilers aside, if as I'm guessing since I watched it too,you watched the first review that comes up when you search this season on youtube then I would like to go on record as saying that review was bang on, pretty much said everything I think about the series clearer than I was thinking it :D. I strongly recommend watching the season but given that you liked season 2 so much you probably have a different reason for watching this series to me so you might not like it, it's definitely worth a shot anyway.

I didn't expect any reply anymore, so thank you very much for taking the time to answer my -admittedly kinda silly- question!
No, I didn't watch the youtube video ;) but I read some lines of some reviews here on MAL. I shouldn't have done that I guess ;)
I'll definitely watch it. Based on your rating you hated season 2... I can see lots of weaknesses of that season, but I still liked it a lot.

@admins new threads in the respective sub-forums of already aired shows get far too little visibility. Is there any way to improve that? It's almost guaranteed you'll have to wait weeks or months to get any replies and I guess it wouldn't have been very welcome to open threads like this in the more general forums.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.