Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2015 7:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh. The weird flashbacks and pacing of this episode felt pretty awkward.

I really wonder how they will wrap this up with all the family issues coming together.
Dec 2, 2015 8:02 AM

Nov 2007
Talking about the plan, titled "Apple of Adam" in full, and that affects his injury. It shows that he cares about his brothers since getting together. They also realize about that, too. Sakurai-san's character realized that they cannot be one because they are not pure vampires.

The two brothers, finally (they just left the 3rd family for last two eps.?). They also seek for her. Seems like they are not among those wolves, but related.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2015 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
well i'm pretty excited for the next ep, since these last few episodes doesn't really follow the game story.
and sakurai-san srsly stop those eargasm ;___;
Dec 2, 2015 9:55 AM

Aug 2015
Ruki is gonna sweep that girl off her feet. Ayato better step up his game. But seriously who wouldn't be swept off their feet by Sakurais voice. My god that mans voice....

Tsukinamis! Fangirling even more now. How is this gonna be wrapped up with only one ep left?? Another season please Rejet??!!
Dec 2, 2015 10:56 AM
Dec 2012
katiekins said:
Ruki is gonna sweep that girl off her feet. Ayato better step up his game. But seriously who wouldn't be swept off their feet by Sakurais voice. My god that mans voice....

Tsukinamis! Fangirling even more now. How is this gonna be wrapped up with only one ep left?? Another season please Rejet??!!
You're right about that. Ayato better step up his game. But my question is will Yui return to the Sakamakis again and does Yui involvement with the Sakamakis and the Mukamis have something to do with these attacks by wolves? Plus I also want another season better not be a cliffhanger.
Dec 2, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2014
luki...holding her and saying that things oooh

who are these 2???
Dec 3, 2015 11:10 AM

Jan 2014
katiekins said:

Hikaru Midorikawa is on a league of his own, and he puts quite the emotion when voicing Ayato.
Dec 3, 2015 6:19 PM

Aug 2015
BGMaxie said:
katiekins said:

Hikaru Midorikawa is on a league of his own, and he puts quite the emotion when voicing Ayato.

I LOVE Midorikawa. I have to strongly agree with your statement. Love his singing voice too, he always really stands out from the other seiyuus. I wish there was more of him this season...
Dec 6, 2015 7:55 AM

May 2014
I dont see how they can wrap this up in one more ep
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 6, 2015 10:37 AM

Dec 2014
ok the torment the girl still she returns to them.. Apart from flashy flashbacks can't seem to think how will they end this show
Dec 7, 2015 8:54 AM

Sep 2013
Ruki should have banged Yui hard on the bed then Ayato comes in XD insta 10/10
Dec 7, 2015 9:50 AM

Mar 2014
ONE MORE EPISODE TO GO

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 7, 2015 2:27 PM

Nov 2012
Ruki, i'll be your Eve any time LOL.
he definitely swooped me off my feet in this episode.

oh, aaaaaaand here comes the Tsukinami brothers which i'm confused about cause there's only one more episode left .__.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2015 4:37 AM
Dec 2015
In ep 11 did Ruki actually kiss her or just bite her neck like he does usually?.
Dec 8, 2015 6:14 AM

Oct 2012
Kayla20 said:
In ep 11 did Ruki actually kiss her or just bite her neck like he does usually?.

Pretty sure he just hugged her

But ugh this ep man, Ayato, seriously if u want her take her before its too late... On another note, whyyyy were werewolves introduced this late?!?!?
Dec 8, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2015
moeanao said:
This episode made me laugh and cringe.
I seriously don't get why so many people are cheering for Ayato tho.

Well for one reason...

Dec 10, 2015 9:32 PM

Aug 2015
moeanao said:
katiekins said:
Well for one reason...

Lol, for me, that's just adding another reason not to like him. Midorikawa Hikaru is one of the few male VAs that I really don't like. I don't know why tho, I just don't.

ah well to each their own I suppose :)
Dec 13, 2015 11:03 AM

May 2010
These vampires are freaking weak. Can't even win against a bunch of wolf. Like. Its stupid.

And I don't like Ayato at all. Subaru is the only bearable brother from dat family. From Mukamis, Yuma is the better one. Anyways, Ruki > Ayato. Meh.
Dec 13, 2015 5:32 PM

Oct 2011
The Wolves want Yui's blood too
Dec 13, 2015 7:48 PM
May 2015
Comic_Sans said:
ONE MORE EPISODE TO GO

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You could say that again.
Dec 19, 2015 3:39 PM

Jul 2014
This episode on Diabolik Lovers More Blood:
First episode where Yui doesn't get bit. What an accomplishment.
Ruki and Yui have a heart-to-heart conversation
A pair of brothers join Yui's harem of men

Dec 20, 2015 2:36 PM

May 2014
Best ep. so far. So it's a group that want to annihilate the vampires because their grudges against them. So that's where the wolves were coming from. Finally after 11 ep. this series get some plot developement. If this good work keeps up, it will maybe get 3/10 from me.
Dec 20, 2015 2:39 PM

May 2014
Necchan said:
Kayla20 said:

Pretty sure he just hugged her

But ugh this ep man, Ayato, seriously if u want her take her before its too late... On another note, whyyyy were werewolves introduced this late?!?!?

Ikr. 10 ep. with only biting and the plot were not going anywhere. -.-'
Mar 8, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2015
TragicRomance said:
These vampires are freaking weak. Can't even win against a bunch of wolf. Like. Its stupid.

And I don't like Ayato at all. Subaru is the only bearable brother from dat family. From Mukamis, Yuma is the better one. Anyways, Ruki > Ayato. Meh.
Lol. And I expected them to have balls and be capable of defending themselves at first. Completely agree with you with the second part as well. Yuuma is probably one of the characters here who I don't detest with a passion.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Mar 31, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
When those wolves attacked and they just kept dodging the attacks pathetically, I was like: "How does it feel to finally stand against something more powerful than you? Not so mighty anymore, huh?"
But seriously, what a bunch of weaklings. What's the point of waiting for the eclipse when they're so hilariously incompetent?
Apr 15, 2016 6:32 PM

Apr 2007
Yui telling Ruki he should talk more [about his problems] was hilarious. She hardly ever says anything when others talk to her :v
Jun 20, 2016 10:11 PM

Feb 2015
LOL! the red moon at the end, a strawberry moon was said to be seen less than 2 days ago!
Oct 25, 2016 12:40 PM

Jun 2010
Omg Omg Omg Ruki I love you!
I would seriously choose him over anyone else in a heartbeat.

I wonder why, but Azumi (especially as a child) reminds me of Snake (from kuroshitsuji)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2019 2:47 AM

Jan 2017
Azusa, just.. please, never speak again. I really hate how he talks.

btw; I think those wolves are well made. They look cool.

Dec 18, 2021 5:46 PM
Dec 2017
I don't really care if she does end up with no one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

82 by Bonhommedog2 »»
Feb 10, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2015

44 by Krissythekitty »»
Jul 20, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

30 by laylaluvsu »»
Jun 28, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More Blood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2015

76 by exoda »»
Dec 29, 2022 3:14 PM

Poll: » Which one is more powerful in your opinion? Carla or Carl heinz?

FeelTheFlow - Apr 3, 2022

1 by _Nemuidesu_ »»
Apr 3, 2022 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.