Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2015 8:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
13 God Prospects and 13 Angels...damn.

And one of them chosen to become God in the end. I'm really curious to see how far this develop now. It also seems like there's other kinds of arrows too, including ones that can kill. Interesting.
Dec 1, 2015 10:20 PM

Jul 2014
Well, that Rodrigues guy was certainly weird...
I feel like they're trying too hard to show just how disgusting he was though.

The new character on the last page sort of looks like Yuujiro from Bakuman.
Dec 1, 2015 10:30 PM

Jul 2014
Guy at the end reminds me of Joshua from TWEWY lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2015 11:23 PM

Oct 2013
one down already
Dec 2, 2015 12:26 AM
Mar 2014
Nasse has a twisted sense of happiness. I feel she is kinda evil. I hope Mirai doesn't turn out as Light--- I will become god and save the world.
Dec 2, 2015 1:06 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
See this is why you have to cultivate your ladies before aiming for the harem ending
Dec 2, 2015 1:34 AM

Mar 2012
Damn, the artwork was top tier! So many subtle tone shifts throughout the chapter too.

One candidate down already too.
Dec 2, 2015 2:57 AM

Jan 2015
vikki7783 said:
Well, that Rodrigues guy was certainly weird...
I feel like they're trying too hard to show just how disgusting he was though.

I think the character made sense, at least I can definitely see someone abusing the power this way. The weirder thing to me was how graphic it was. But I guess after the graphic violence I should have expected this.

I'm a little confused about the love concept. Generally love doesn't grant you complete control over someone. Certainly you'd have some leverage, but love = complete control is a strange concept.

Anyone think they might be pulling a Fate/Zero-thing with the first victim? The angel seemed to accept the defeat of "his" candidate very graciously. But the character didn't seem the type for that kind of trick and I lean towards them only wanting to show that the battle has begun and introduce their antagonist.
Dec 2, 2015 3:37 AM

Dec 2013
Good to see that harem MC wannabe die like that.

This continues to remind me of Mirai Nikki.
Dec 2, 2015 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
Still not impress with this series tbh. It was a ok chapter though. Hopefully this will be the type of series that will get better the longer it goes on. 3/5.
Dec 2, 2015 5:22 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I like the fact that Mirai has a fucking conscience and that he just wants an average life and imo that's very respectable (Still, his uncle does deserve what's coming to him lol)

Glad that we got the full details behind the 13 angels stuff as well as this new set of info about a white arrow that's an insta kill =o Pretty interesting concepts here all around and we got introduced to two more candidates

The first one was a cunt and although I understand his whole having lots of sex bit lol, he's a disgusting prick and I'm glad that he died....But that other dude was way more interesting...Dat armor was AWESOME and he's going full Hunger Games on these guys xD

Lookig forward to seeing what happens next :D
TokoyaDec 2, 2015 5:26 AM
Dec 2, 2015 6:26 AM

Nov 2014
HaXXspetten said:
See this is why you have to cultivate your ladies before aiming for the harem ending

He obviously never heard that too many cooks spoil the broth, someone should have gave him a guide
Dec 2, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2013
Nice chaptre.
The armored guy look awesome.
Looking forward to more.
Dec 2, 2015 8:10 AM

Nov 2014
One out, 12 left.

It's moving a bit fast but probably the remaining characters are gonna play better (something really similar to mirai nikki indeed, this series each time resembles more to mirai nikki, but is nothing bad in absolute).
Dec 2, 2015 9:28 AM

Feb 2013
Plot twist, one of the idol girls was Azuki Miho.
Dec 2, 2015 9:48 AM

Jun 2014
Damn, now we wait another one month again :(
Dec 2, 2015 9:51 AM

Feb 2013
inb4 there's a part in the series where Mirai tries to shoot Nasse with an arrow, but she says she's already in love with him.
Dec 2, 2015 10:28 AM

Jan 2015
Good someone killed the Rapist... But still The Killer is planning on killing everyone of them???
Dec 2, 2015 12:22 PM

Oct 2013
Ok chapter. I think what that guy did with his power, any normal person would do the same haha. With this chapter i'm starting to dislike the MC. I hope he get some good character development...
Dec 2, 2015 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
I'm really happy that this "Rodrigez" pervert guy is dead. He pisses me off.
Dec 2, 2015 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
Oh shit I just realized :O
The mc's name is Mirai and this is similar to Mirai Nikki XD

lol f*cking all of akb 48 at the same time XD this guy has his priorities straight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The justice guy was awesome, but he turned out to be some arrogant rich boy :(
Really missed opportunity there, he should have been like Lelouch.
Dec 2, 2015 1:16 PM

Apr 2014
This was just a bad chapter. Tried way too hard to look dark and mature which ended making most of the scenes laughable.

2/5
Dec 2, 2015 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
So the last one remaining will be the winner? sounds familiar lol.

Anyhow he was a HAPPY LUCKY BASTARD before dying.
Dec 2, 2015 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
Chapter good, BUT an attempt to make a New Note Death can I smell a cancellation .

The manga has everything to be fuck, a good script , CASE focus on all the remaining 11 , not just in the MC , then yes it would fuck, even better than mirai nikki where only focused on Yuki if it is a Manichean story will become a success , we have to get out of different, hey .

But 100 % chance of being a Death Note 2 -canceling chances , the protagonist will fight against the character who wants to become God , each with its justice , the character who wants to become God has the ideals of Light and the other L , this is a big mistake, left the Death Note to fame go , fans may not be as dumb as well to accept that , can they?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Dec 2, 2015 2:03 PM

Jan 2015
Really like the MC so far. Like how he still tries to live a normal live.
Dec 2, 2015 2:14 PM

Sep 2013
WillKamio said:
Chapter good, BUT an attempt to make a New Note Death can I smell a cancellation .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There is below 0% of this getting cancelled XD XD
Dec 2, 2015 3:09 PM
Jan 2013
All I can think of while reading this is Mirai Nikki and the protag's name being Mirai is NOT helping...
Dec 2, 2015 3:16 PM
Nov 2015
Really like the art in this one, story concept is alright, characters are fine too. Depressed but humble/rightoeus Mc, naive but SMOKING hot loli angel :D ... did i say gorgeous, no absolutly perfect seminude version of an angel ?
Also nice job on the occasional idol tits XD
Everything about this manga screams YES to me, not sure why people would think otherwise.. Cancellation? Urhm no?
This mangas Artwork is over 9000 .. eh i meant better than over 90% of current mangas ^^

Edit: Also i dont get this WillKamio and his obession with Death note ... Does it say deathnote 2 ? Does it want to be another deathnote ? Of course fucking not ...
GidarDec 2, 2015 3:23 PM
Dec 2, 2015 3:18 PM
Apr 2014
Welp there goes the first one, and his angel that can't give out turbo wings, you never had a chance against the white arrow anyway dude.
Mirai is a good guy, a really dumb good guy that cares about being a good guy when competing for the seat of god.
Kamen rider and Edgelord kid introduced.
Dec 2, 2015 4:11 PM

Mar 2015
Z4k said:
This was just a bad chapter. Tried way too hard to look dark and mature which ended making most of the scenes laughable.

2/5

How did it try to look dark and mature?
Dec 2, 2015 7:56 PM

Apr 2015
The arrow can be used once on each person? Sounds like geass
Nasse suggesting Mirai to kill his uncle is so..... I mean her appearance doesn't fit her words at all. She looks so innocent.
Mirai seems like a good guy for now. Maybe in the future he will switch to the dark side for cookies Nasse and become Light v2.
4/5 for the art.
Dec 2, 2015 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
Art was pretty good this chapter.SOme interesting developments with a god prospect who wants to kill :O

Let's see how this develops...
Dec 2, 2015 11:14 PM

Apr 2014
_HeroKenzan_ said:
Z4k said:

2/5

Introducing a (terrible) character for only 1 chapter to show some rape and murder. Oh look at how dark and mature this is.

The angel suggesting the MC to murder his family isn't helping either.
Dec 3, 2015 12:19 AM

Mar 2013
Z4k said:
_HeroKenzan_ said:

Introducing a (terrible) character for only 1 chapter to show some rape and murder. Oh look at how dark and mature this is.

a) Murder was already showed last chapter.

b) Even if they're being used poorly (which they aren't in this case), rape and murder ARE dark and mature.

c) They were trying to portray humans acting on base instinct and abusing power. There are definitely people who would use the arrow to fuck beautiful women/men. There are people who would kill for personal gain and even lesser reasons. If you don't agree, then I assume you don't watch the news. Or read youtube comments.

d) Meh, the angel bit I guess I can understand. Maybe it didn't work for you, but I think that makes Nasse an interesting character by virtue of a lot of people wouldn't suggest murder so offhandedly.
Dec 3, 2015 3:38 AM

Jan 2010
It may not seem like Death Note ?

It is the first impression that comes , if it occurs MC my theory against this character who appeared wanting to be God.

If this does not resemble the Death Note , so I think I read the wrong manga.

I hope to be very wrong , but ....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Dec 3, 2015 3:50 AM

May 2014
SheasonDuerulo said:
Z4k said:

a) Murder was already showed last chapter.

b) Even if they're being used poorly (which they aren't in this case), rape and murder ARE dark and mature.

c) They were trying to portray humans acting on base instinct and abusing power. There are definitely people who would use the arrow to fuck beautiful women/men. There are people who would kill for personal gain and even lesser reasons. If you don't agree, then I assume you don't watch the news. Or read youtube comments.

d) Meh, the angel bit I guess I can understand. Maybe it didn't work for you, but I think that makes Nasse an interesting character by virtue of a lot of people wouldn't suggest murder so offhandedly.

^ Thousands if not millions of people would abuse the power that way. Rape, abuse of power, killing others for no reason happens every day, so now that it's portrayed in a manga it's now trying too hard to be dark and mature (while this is portraying mature themes, rape and murder isn't meant for little kids..), please interact the outside world more and actually read the news once in awhile.

Overall this is setting up to be quite interesting. Wonder how the others are going to use their powers. Great art and the chapters are quite large thankfully.
Dec 3, 2015 4:34 AM

Aug 2010
"Just kill ur uncle" Yep Nasse is insane XD

Dat Harem tho...glad he got killed. What a loser. He was living the dream but meh not an interesting enough character to stay more than one chap.

The Angel interactions seem interesting.

I had high hopes for Armor man but when I saw how he looks like...meh
Dec 3, 2015 5:01 AM

Feb 2011
Z4k said:
_HeroKenzan_ said:

nor that other angel suggesting to kill all the other candidates for easy win
nasse just has no morality while trying to be cheery, that's her only charm so far

but there are more characters which need to get introduced, so there is still hope for it to improve

SheasonDuerulo said:
rape and murder ARE dark and mature.
as themes into real life yes, but into fiction they are often used cheaply
what is really mature is being able to tell an interesting and complex story while not having to rely on "rape and murder"'s shock value
just my opinion (take it as you want)

but maybe the "dark and mature"="edgy" Z4k is talking about is different from the "dark and mature"="genre categorization" you're using?

Barion-Zara said:
I had high hopes for Armor man but when I saw how he looks like...meh

it's still not 100% sure they are the same persons
the knight had wings, the kid at the end didn't

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 3, 2015 5:02 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, Nasse needs to read what real happiness is. That guy with the harem though. Lol at that lewd scene. Only 14 is the maximum. Good thing that he died. Some guy is deciding how to win. I can see where this is going, MC at first knows what morality is as as the story progresses he loses morality, which is ironic since he'll be closer to being god.

4/5
Dec 3, 2015 7:25 AM
Nov 2015
Did we read the same manga/chapter?

Rape? Where was there rape :O? not sure if only looked at the idols tits but have you seen the joyful expressions on their faces? Pretty much consensual to me :D (yeah blabla magic, they're still diggin it, feel no pain)
Clearly you guys haven't read a truly "dark" manga, compared to the depths of despair - something like Blush DC ... this is still veeery vanilla XD (btw. you will feel like shit after reading that :(

Hm also about Nessa ... sigh you guys realize she is an angel ?
To her death is probably just something like graduation to us, i mean they pull the friggin souls up to heaven an whatnot, like a shuttle service. She probably seen thousands over thousands deaths, so to her it aint a thing but a chicken wing.
To gods and angels, humans lives probably dont really have actual value, unless you are one of 13 candidates.

And if you seen what happened to mc, its only "logical" to advise to kill the bastards that murdered your family and treated you like shit. Got 2 lives taken away by asshole A and B? Well take the life of asshole A n B in return.
Problem solved .. thats why i called her naive, as she doesnt quite can grasp the concept of human happiness or morals.

Then again i would have made the uncle suffer for those entire 33 days with humiliation and a slow but painful death. Yeah i would definitly unload all the rage on the dude, but only cause the fuuuucked up backstory and shitty life the mc had bc of it.
Dec 3, 2015 9:18 AM

Jan 2015
Why do I get the feeling that this manga is going to end faster than normal ones (just like reversi)

Loved the art to bits <3

And that AKB48 reference o.O o.O
Dec 3, 2015 2:30 PM
Nov 2015
I really liked this chapter.It showed that Mirai wanst to do things his way and not abusing his power to get what he wants,also the new character(The one who killed that "Harem Mc") is pretty interesting.Does anyone know when is the next chapter going to be released ?
Dec 3, 2015 2:41 PM

Apr 2012
I didn't read mirai nikki, so for me this story is new and I start to like the story. It start to become interesting.
Art was amazing, I like style of Obata.
I love that that bastard is killed, actually I want mc which is more conscious about this things. They can ruin people's life, so he should try to kill bad ones, but i think it will come to this point.
I think robot guy trying to change somethings for world. Actually I don't like the god part, I think person who can be god should get out of emotions and justice notion which belonged to normal humans, so this god competition seems like childish. I wish scenarist would be more capable person who thought about perfect being and philosophy. This story can be very shallow, but we will see.
Dec 3, 2015 3:08 PM

Nov 2009
A mix of Mirai Nikki/Battle Royale/Shaman King-ish stuff/Death Note so far...

Always a good thing. I'm digging it and happy out of my mind that the most epic duo of the manga world are back!
Dec 4, 2015 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
ok chapter.

Still really hoping that mc doesn't go down the light path, and if he does, well hopefully he can come back from it.
Dec 4, 2015 4:43 AM

May 2014
Mirai Nikki anyone?
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 4, 2015 7:35 AM

Feb 2013
This is how you guys would use a Geass don't lie
Dec 4, 2015 1:18 PM

Aug 2014
I did not expect to see tits in the series (had me double checking to see if this was really a shonen lol)

One candidate down already...well he was a piece of shit so he won't be missed.

This was an ok chapter overall, not as good as the first one.
I wonder how long will it take for Mirai to get corrupted.
Dec 4, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2012
Wasn't expecting boobs out of nowhere haha.

But one down. I wonder if his angel told him anything about the battle royale to become God, 'cause it sure didn't seem like his angel gaf about it when he carried his body back. Oh well, it's not like that guy would've lasted long even if he tried.

Looking forward to meeting the other candidates and how Mirai plans to deal with this whole thing.
Dec 5, 2015 2:04 AM

Jul 2014
Mirai Nikki elements and Death Note elements... Interesting!
So the angel was evil after all.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» My spoiler-ridden rant, er, review

NDskies - Sep 17, 2023

4 by NDskies »»
Sep 18, 2023 6:27 AM

» How would you rate it???

Goated_Weeb526 - Nov 11, 2021

4 by waalex11 »»
Sep 11, 2023 5:13 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 23 Discussion

TheGeniusBaka - Jan 1, 2018

6 by bucciest »»
Nov 6, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 58 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Axelthrow - Jan 6, 2021

54 by nidoqueen106 »»
Sep 11, 2022 5:54 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 30 Discussion

Akoram - May 8, 2018

4 by lycoradz0 »»
May 14, 2022 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.