Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2017 5:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Good Luck ... Mom!!! This phrase was the unique positive surprise of this first ova!!!!
The style animation, was cleansend but rigid!! the plot very weak with a story very comun withou surprises, how is a terrorist attack to space base, with the love walk to the same way!!!

4/10 for this first one!!!
Mar 5, 2018 7:04 AM

Jun 2013
It should be interesting to see your young mother fucking with the whole crew. And still see one of them coming out of her room.
Rod_RussMar 18, 2018 11:16 AM
Apr 5, 10:52 AM

Dec 2022
Extremely confusing relationships here. At first I thought Maria was Dan's daughter-in-law, and her fiance/husband (Dan's son) died in the "African War", then I thought she was actually Dan's wife, then I find out she's apparently his mother? Aging in space is crazy. Well at least Dan got some loving too in the end; he must've been feeling left out from knowing she "comforted" the rest of her crew already.

Other than that, it's a simple plot focusing on terrorists appropriating a space vessel, and how their plans are foiled. However, the character relationships are entertaining, mainly because of how this anime keeps surprising you with their dynamics.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

» MAL says TO has an English dub, but does it exist?

Apollo18 - Aug 10, 2020

2 by Apollo18 »»
Jan 8, 2021 3:19 PM

Poll: » TO Episode 2 Discussion

datsunvic - Dec 24, 2009

13 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 15, 2017 10:22 AM

» Trailer

Meh_93 - Oct 3, 2009

4 by Meh_93 »»
Mar 3, 2010 3:36 AM

» Ending theme song

Khalid - Dec 26, 2009

2 by Khalid »»
Dec 28, 2009 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.