New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 1, 2015 2:16 PM

Oct 2014
Usagi said:
zombie_pegasus said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=abc+sex

You still exist.

It's Christmas and my birthday every week?
Clearly I have been getting cheated out of many presents that I apparently should have been receiving.
What I meant is that someone people who are in a relationship have less sex than you do so it's no reason to feel ashamed.
Dec 1, 2015 2:17 PM

May 2015
Oh dear this thread.
Dec 1, 2015 2:24 PM

Oct 2010
zombie_pegasus said:
What I meant is that someone people who are in a relationship have less sex than you do so it's no reason to feel ashamed.

Oh, that's not quite as fun as the picture I had in my mind. :(

Jokes aside, I don't think that having sex once a week is something someone should feel even remotely ashamed of. You don't have to hump like rabbits every single day or so to have an active and happy sex life with your partner. I also don't have that kind of free time every night, so being aroused that often would be a major pain in the ass.
Dec 1, 2015 2:26 PM

May 2013
Fintan said:
Chiki said:

Didn't I just say I'm not a virgin? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Why would need to be a virgin to be insecure or jealous?

apparently you're not a sharp tool :(
Dec 1, 2015 2:27 PM

May 2013
zombie_pegasus said:
khunter said:
That argument goes both ways. "why jack off when you can have sex"-also, sex is much better than masturbating. Just saying
Some people either can't have sex or don't want to. In Christianity you're not allowed to have sex unless you're married to the person you're having sex with. In some countries in the Middle East it's actually illegal to have sex with someone you're not married to. I personally wouldn't want to have sex with someone who I'm not romantically attached to because that just wouldn't seem as fun. I've never had sex before and I'm already 18 but I don't really think that's a problem.

I'm with you guy. Trust me. I just have happened to have sex a few times with strangers but I prefer sex with woman that I am romantically involved with. However, it's me idealizing, as I have yet to find a girl I care about emotionally.
Dec 1, 2015 2:27 PM

May 2013
Chiki said:
Claire said:

"last week"
lol get a real girlfriend

Why do I need to have sex everyday? Lol. It's not something I need to be happy with my life.

Claire fucks everyday.
Dec 1, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2009
Fintan said:
Chiki said:

I never said that. I've just proven that there's a correlation between mental illness and casual, impulsive sex.

You didn't prove anything besides that you're an insecure jealous little man.
bless
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 1, 2015 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
Usagi said:
I guess I must be an imaginary girlfriend since I tend to have sex with my partner once a week on average myself. I'm just going to go pretend to exist in my corner.

naw, i'm the same in relationships (or even less frequently than that). though i don't think i'm a good example of 'your average girlfriend' so idk if it matters
don't feel insulted, people are just against him personally cause he's being a dick
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 1, 2015 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
If only Bloodcalibur was here.
Dec 1, 2015 2:43 PM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
zombie_pegasus said:
Some people either can't have sex or don't want to. In Christianity you're not allowed to have sex unless you're married to the person you're having sex with. In some countries in the Middle East it's actually illegal to have sex with someone you're not married to. I personally wouldn't want to have sex with someone who I'm not romantically attached to because that just wouldn't seem as fun. I've never had sex before and I'm already 18 but I don't really think that's a problem.

I'm with you guy. Trust me. I just have happened to have sex a few times with strangers but I prefer sex with woman that I am romantically involved with. However, it's me idealizing, as I have yet to find a girl I care about emotionally.

of course it's better with someone you're involved with. you can laugh more during sex, there's better communication, and making them unravel feels way more rewarding.

but why is this thread turning into "let's defend ourselves from not sleeping around". it's not like anyone was being attacked for that

[s]and being a virgin is completely normal at 18, i don't think many people would consider that a problem
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 3:03 PM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

of course it's better with someone you're involved with. you can laugh more during sex, there's better communication, and making them unravel feels way more rewarding.

but why is this thread turning into "let's defend ourselves from not sleeping around". it's not like anyone was being attacked for that

[s]and being a virgin is completely normal at 18, i don't think many people would consider that a problem

No idea. This thread wasn't meant as bait. It was meant for an open discussion about what the stigma and double standards of men and women and the term "slut". People nit picked out of context sentences of mine and went into tangents
Dec 1, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2015
why is any word considered insulting or a big deal? Because of negative social connotations. There is a definition that exists outside of the exact literal definition that has nothing to do with promiscuity.
Dec 1, 2015 3:06 PM

Jun 2015
mayukachan said:
Chiki said:
She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.
Post of the year.

Lmaaaaoooo
Dec 1, 2015 3:11 PM

Apr 2009
Nilin said:
mayukachan said:
Post of the year.

Lmaaaaoooo
read thru the rest of his posts for top experience
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 3:19 PM

Jul 2015
kawaiiyuris said:
Nilin said:

Lmaaaaoooo

Did you get your psych major from Wikipedia or something?

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1452200&show=0#msg43230256

You can use reasoning whenever someone presents a fact. How well do you do in your classes? Lol I bet you barely even pass them.
Dec 1, 2015 3:37 PM

Apr 2009
Chiki said:
kawaiiyuris said:

You can use reasoning whenever someone presents a fact. How well do you do in your classes? Lol I bet you barely even pass them.
oooooomg you were that person who called someone a sociopath for eating meat or something. i completely forgot about that lmao then i shouldn't have even been surprised about anything in this thread

ok let's look at facts:
- your fact about promiscuity being a symptom of bpd was correct
- saying that one should avoid people who sleep around because they might have bpd is completely ridiculous as your source was literally just about a correlation between having bpd and engaging in impulsive sexual behavior or w/e in people with bpd. so it was just giving support for it as a symptom. it cannot be generalized to the overall population. even your intro to psych course should have covered this
also if you were seriously into psychology you would know not to be a massive piece of shit who contributes to stigma by telling people ~it's better to avoid~ people with mental illnesses. i find your whole talk less funny now that i know that you had some background in psych. just ew.

but yesssssss, an opportunity to brag<3 i'm a cum laude (highest honours) student, thanks for asking
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 3:41 PM

Jul 2015
kawaiiyuris said:
Chiki said:

oooooomg you were that person who called someone a sociopath for eating meat or something. i completely forgot about that lmao then i shouldn't have even been surprised about anything in this thread

ok let's look at facts:
- your fact about promiscuity being a symptom of bpd was correct
- saying that one should avoid people who sleep around because they might have bpd is completely ridiculous as your source was literally just about a correlation between having bpd and engaging in impulsive sexual behavior or w/e in people with bpd. so it was just giving support for it as a symptom. it cannot be generalized to the overall population. even your intro to psych course should have covered this
also if you were seriously into psychology you would know not to be a massive piece of shit who contributes to stigma by telling people ~it's better to avoid~ people with mental illnesses. i find your whole talk less funny now that i know that you had some background in psych. just ew.

but yesssssss, an opportunity to brag<3 i'm a cum laude (highest honours) student, thanks for asking

If promiscuity is a symptom of BPD, then it's possible that someone who is promiscuous has BPD! That's what the word "might" means. Did they not teach you what possible and might mean in English class?

I know a lot of psychologists who avoid people with mental disorders. Some people are in psychology to do research, they're not there to help borderlines with their problems.

Cum laude isn't highest honors, summa cum laude is. Rofl, any moron can get cum laude honors.
Dec 1, 2015 3:43 PM

Apr 2009
Chiki said:
Cum laude isn't highest honors, summa cum laude is. Rofl, any moron can get cum laude honors.
aww any moron can realise that it's not the same in every country

the rest of your post is just a trainwreck
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_the_Netherlands

google before embarrassing yourself c:
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
kawaiiyuris said:

First, just because I don't know the grading system of a country I've never been to doesn't mean I'm a moron. LOL

Second, there are universities which offer magna cum laude in the Netherlands. http://www.thehagueuniversity.com/bachelor-studies/bachelor-degree-programmes/international-and-european-law/frequently-asked-questions

If you're smarter than me, then address my arguments.
Dec 1, 2015 3:57 PM

Apr 2009
universities of applied sciences are on a lower educational level (HBO) than research universities (WO). in dutch, the former are refered to as "higher schools" while the latter are "universities". so basically what you've linked doesn't even count as a university.

but by this point we are completely off topic and i feel bad for derailing it this far.

this is gonna be very arrogant but i don't find you inspiring enough to bother explaining things to you. if you see nothing ethically or morally wrong with talking about mentally ill people like that, then gl hf, i hope i don't run into many people like you irl
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 3:59 PM
Nov 2015
khunter said:
We've all heard the name calling and accusations thrown around at girls for being sluts-as in, they've had sex with multiple partners. Yet, men, it is rather a accomplishment rather than an insult. However, double standards aside, though you can discuss them if you like, I aim to ask one question: Why do we care how many men a girl has had sex with?

Let's, for a second, accept that generally it's not because they might have an STD.

Why is it wrong to like sex? Why do we aim to insult a girl because she's had sex with 8 guys and she's 19 years old? or 10 guys and 21? Is it any different than fucking 1 guy 250 times? Not really. Even if it's because of STD's, why do we not apply the same caution with men? Do we blame the women for STD's? Why is it wrong to enjoy sex? With men it's a part of who we are, with women, it's a character flaw.

I have gone much of my life judging girls for having sex with multiple partners, yet, there is no basis.

Are we to blame this multiple partner thing as simple "poor character"?

I'd like to think so actually-to judge a girl; to use the term slut, as a character flaw, something that shows a lack of restraint. But I can come up with no real argument to back it up.

Anyway, please discuss why you think that A: This is a thing, B: Why it is true that girls who sleep around are sluts, C: If you agree with me(& why) & D: all of the above or any other comments you may want to add.

There is such a thing as decency mate. There is a difference between screwing around with one guy verses multiple guys because it shows you're serious about relationships and not just someone looking to have some fun in bed. If all you care about is sex, then quite frankly you're a slut. And if you're a guy, you're a scumbag/douchebag. Now I'm not saying we should judge, ostracize, or insult people for their promiscuity but at the same time, we should not condone it and say it's "okay". However, its hard not to judge sometimes because it's just human nature and society has hammered into our skulls that sex is bad - a big "no no" - so our natural response is to look down upon people who engage in it frequently. I think promiscuous girls/women could be great people with fun, awesome personalities but it becomes harder to notice that great personality when these girls/women act in certain ways.
Dec 1, 2015 4:35 PM

May 2013
Chiki said:
kawaiiyuris said:

First, just because I don't know the grading system of a country I've never been to doesn't mean I'm a moron. LOL

Second, there are universities which offer magna cum laude in the Netherlands. http://www.thehagueuniversity.com/bachelor-studies/bachelor-degree-programmes/international-and-european-law/frequently-asked-questions

It shows a lack of intelligence and shows a huge amount of arrogance to just assume something when kawaii clearly proved you otherwise. She was suggesting you learn before making incorrect statements
Dec 1, 2015 4:37 PM

Mar 2012
is this thread STILL going >___<
Dec 1, 2015 4:38 PM

May 2013
tit said:

I will never understand people who comment on threads to say this. Like, all you're doing is contributing to said thread you are amazed is still going. That is so counter productive.

You're still a cool mother fucker though
Dec 1, 2015 4:41 PM

Mar 2012
khunter said:
tit said:

I will never understand people who comment on threads to say this. Like, all you're doing is contributing to said thread you are amazed is still going. That is so counter productive.

I am contributing to the thread. I made an intelligent, witty, well thought out and researched post. You should be happy that I'm helping your thread out so much. Instead, I get vitriol :( And isn't commenting on my comment about how the thread is still going on JUST as counter productive. Don't call the kettle black y'all.

Thanks.
Dec 1, 2015 4:41 PM

Apr 2011
Chiki said:
kawaiiyuris said:

You've gone further to show you're insecure about more then just your sexuality. Maybe stop looking down on others and take a look at the issues you have? Might help.
Dec 1, 2015 4:44 PM

May 2013
tit said:
khunter said:

I am contributing to the thread. I made an intelligent, witty, well thought out and researched post. You should be happy that I'm helping your thread out so much. Instead, I get vitriol :( And isn't commenting on my comment about how the thread is still going on JUST as counter productive. Don't call the kettle black y'all.

Thanks.

I never said you weren't contributing to the thread, obviously a comment is. & No, a comment responding to yours is not counter productive because I'm not bitching about the thread still going.
Dec 1, 2015 4:46 PM

Jul 2015
kawaiiyuris said:
universities of applied sciences are on a lower educational level (HBO) than research universities (WO). in dutch, the former are refered to as "higher schools" while the latter are "universities". so basically what you've linked doesn't even count as a university.

but by this point we are completely off topic and i feel bad for derailing it this far.

this is gonna be very arrogant but i don't find you inspiring enough to bother explaining things to you. if you see nothing ethically or morally wrong with talking about mentally ill people like that, then gl hf, i hope i don't run into many people like you irl

So the only thing you can do is lecture me on the specifics of the education system of your country? I want to talk about psychology, I don't give a damn about the education system of the Netherlands.

I left my psychology major two years into it, and I graduated summa cum laude as a philosophy major having taken 12 PhD courses in philosophy, linguistics and math. Not only do I know psychology better than you, you don't even know the meaning of "might" and "possible." It shows how wide the gap is between us. You can only be enlightened by talking to me if you stop being so arrogant lol.

khunter said:
Chiki said:

It shows a lack of intelligence and shows a huge amount of arrogance to just assume something when kawaii clearly proved you otherwise. She was suggesting you learn before making incorrect statements

Uh, do you realize that she "corrected" me AFTER I made a supposedly "incorrect" statement, not before? I'm pretty sure the only reason you're defending her is because she's a girl lol.
Dec 1, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2013
Chiki said:
kawaiiyuris said:

So the only thing you can do is lecture me on the specifics of the education system of your country? I want to talk about psychology, I don't give a damn about the education system of the Netherlands.

I left my psychology major two years into it, and I graduated summa cum laude as a philosophy major having taken 12 PhD courses in philosophy, linguistics and math. Not only do I know psychology better than you, you don't even know the meaning of "might" and "possible." It shows how wide the gap is between us. You can only be enlightened by talking to me if you stop being so arrogant lol.

khunter said:

Uh, do you realize that she "corrected" me AFTER I made a supposedly "incorrect" statement, not before? I'm pretty sure the only reason you're defending her is because she's a girl lol.

Nah, the only reason I'm defending her is because you're a fucking retard
Dec 1, 2015 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
tit said:
Chiki said:

She's 19. She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.

I'm guessing you're probably basically a prostitute too? Looking at your Twitter it sure seems like it.

Uhhh 8 people, and if she started being active at 16 then it's like less than 3 people per year. That's not a lot by any means. What kinda sad virginal life do you live?

I'm not a prostitute wtf! Prostitutes sleep with 8 people in like 3 working days, not 3 years! I'm so shocked at yall people out of touch with reality.
8 is the average for how much girls have in their entire lifetime. ....
Dec 1, 2015 4:52 PM

Apr 2011
traed said:
tit said:

Uhhh 8 people, and if she started being active at 16 then it's like less than 3 people per year. That's not a lot by any means. What kinda sad virginal life do you live?

I'm not a prostitute wtf! Prostitutes sleep with 8 people in like 3 working days, not 3 years! I'm so shocked at yall people out of touch with reality.

Where the hell did you hear that? Whatever dumb study you saw that in is incredibly inaccurate.
Dec 1, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2013
traed said:
tit said:

Is it really? Girls everywhere? That's interesting. Provide a source please, mister traed
Dec 1, 2015 4:54 PM

Mar 2012
traed said:
tit said:

maybe like 30 years old?
Dec 1, 2015 4:54 PM

May 2012
Fintan said:
traed said:

Where the hell did you hear that? Whatever dumb study you saw that in is incredibly inaccurate.

Traed is more reliable than you.
Dec 1, 2015 4:55 PM

May 2013
Fintan said:
traed said:

Okay, I just looked at three different sites. Numbers are not as high as you would think. In fact, one very very specific question pertaining to males 30-44 in NA reported 6-8. But surveys and statistics are crap anyway
Dec 1, 2015 4:55 PM

May 2013
PoeticJustice said:
Fintan said:

Traed is more reliable than you.

That's subjective
Dec 1, 2015 4:58 PM

Apr 2011
khunter said:
Fintan said:

Okay, I just looked at three different sites. Numbers are not as high as you would think. In fact, one very very specific question pertaining to males 30-44 in NA reported 6-8. But surveys and statistics are crap anyway

I don't care about surveys, I see people having sex with far more people than that irl. Plus if you factor in people who just don't have sex/very low sex drive, they bring the numbers down dramatically. People with normal sex drives and social lives would create far different results.
Dec 1, 2015 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
khunter said:
Fintan said:

i mean there's also shit like this http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/a5725/whats-your-sexual-score/

but anyway, from my own personal experience, and talking to girls around my age (which is conveniently 18/19), 8 really isn't a high number.
Dec 1, 2015 5:00 PM

Apr 2011
tit said:
khunter said:

i mean there's also shit like this http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/a5725/whats-your-sexual-score/

but anyway, from my own personal experience, and talking to girls around my age (which is conveniently 18/19), 8 really isn't a high number.

Most people I know, guys and girls slept with around 3-6 people just by senior year in highschool.
Dec 1, 2015 5:15 PM

Apr 2009
i think that statistic's definitely real, i've seen it come up multiple times. but it's one of those that should really be put into context.
usually they take people from a very large age range (ie. 15-55) so you can imagine that not many 15/16/17 year olds have had that much sex. then people from older generations also tend to have less sexual partners. also, a lot of times you see wording like "an average person" but an average person is like a 37 year old or something (don't quote me on this though). we'll have to wait like 2 decades to seriously see how we compare to the average of people our own age
it's all about the sample in things like this. i think comparing yourself to a wide circle of people around you makes for a better idea of what's normal and not tbh
deadoptimist said:
Dec 1, 2015 5:17 PM
Feb 2014
because they're not wearing fedoras
Dec 1, 2015 5:21 PM

May 2013
Fintan said:
tit said:

Most people I know, guys and girls slept with around 3-6 people just by senior year in highschool.

yea, well we also have to account into the fact that we don't really know what is actually true. our experience does not apply to everyone's. That's what 'general' means. or 'average'. I see the same as you fintan but that doesn't mean I'm right in saying, oh idk, girls have fucked 12 men by the time they graduate high school.
Dec 1, 2015 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
It feels like some of you still live in the 50s. Promiscuity is the norm now, heck people nowadays (from my experience) will go like "WOAH WHAT THE HELL" in reaction to someone who just revealed that they've only slept with like 3 people lol.

And trust me, girls like tit (very sexually active) are very very common and there's honestly nothing wrong with that. People shouldn't be demeaned/shunned/insulted for embracing their sexuality.
Dec 1, 2015 5:26 PM

May 2012
NudeBear said:
It feels like some of you still live in the 50s. Promiscuity is the norm now, heck people nowadays (from my experience) will go like "WOAH WHAT THE HELL" in reaction to someone who just revealed that they've only slept with like 3 people lol.

And trust me, girls like tit (very sexually active) are very very common and there's honestly nothing wrong with that. People shouldn't be demeaned/shunned/insulted for embracing their sexuality.

tru, but they need to bang me bruh. Its a drought out here.
Dec 1, 2015 5:27 PM

Apr 2014
My cat is a slut, she gets raped by other cats constantly and likes it.
Dec 1, 2015 5:28 PM

Apr 2013
PoeticJustice said:
NudeBear said:

tru, but they need to bang me bruh. Its a drought out here.

clubs man clubs

I fucking hate them but they're the best place to find a hook up.
Dec 1, 2015 5:30 PM
Feb 2014
NudeBear said:

I guess if you have another culture ingrained inside of you it makes more or less a difference.

Since everything is becoming all the more materialistic and a constant search for instant gratification, then you might as well have those who don't exactly preach that.. so more or less it's not "The 1950s" per se, it's just people trying to keep a clean and pure slate. Believe me, I know plenty of girls who are this. My current gf was a virgin before she came to me and even today she doesn't like those who sleep around and think they need to be more independent and/or more respectful to others than that.

Ask me? I'm the same way. Men do this too, they poon hunt all the easy girls out there, I like to call them mutts.

I'm not a "nice guy" for thinking this all either, this is just what I believe in. I wish people would be more cautious since overpopulation and continued Western degeneracy are already global issues.
Dec 1, 2015 5:40 PM

Mar 2008
NudeBear said:
It feels like some of you still live in the 50s.

"Come on its 2015!"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_novelty
(that may be wrong fallacy since i cant remember the name of it but its similar)

NudeBear said:
Promiscuity is the norm now, heck people nowadays (from my experience) will go like "WOAH WHAT THE HELL" in reaction to someone who just revealed that they've only slept with like 3 people lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

NudeBear said:
People shouldn't be demeaned/shunned/insulted for embracing their sexuality.

Yeah.

There is no reason promiscuity should be encouraged or not discouraged though.
Dec 1, 2015 5:45 PM

Apr 2011
traed said:
NudeBear said:
People shouldn't be demeaned/shunned/insulted for embracing their sexuality.

Yeah.

There is no reason promiscuity should be encouraged and not discouraged though.

It should not be encouraged OR discouraged... Peoples sex lives are their own business. You were the one who messaged someone telling them the amount of sex they've had in a few years is "the average one person has in their lifetime" then putting "..." as if to imply they should be ashamed.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

8 by LoveLikeBlood »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

50 by luckyrune »»
45 minutes ago

» Is it ok if your partner has a best friend (bestie) of the opposite sex?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 20

19 by Reki_Retro »»
54 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

306 by bevarnow »»
2 hours ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - 6 hours ago

4 by AlphaMaleScotty »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.