Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2009 5:33 PM

Nov 2009
As fans of Yuki Nagato, the humanoid interface created by aliens, what would you say are the qualities she has as a character that draw you in?
and what are your favourite moments of hers?
Please, let us know, we're interested on your thoughts.

Personally, the fact that she's different from alot of characters I know. The quiet one that can do anything and, as far as we know, everything.
Best moment... well, it's tough but I think the moment when Kyon and herself is in the classroom as she forgets the glasses.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 7, 2010 8:28 AM
May 2010
Personally I think she is awesome for several reasons, one being that she is incredibly moe to me, can pwn all, and is not a crybaby like asahina(although other then the personality she is dam smexy^_^) and finally I find her somewhat attractive.
Behold the entity that is Fred Roybal IV!!! aka DA4
May 17, 2010 6:22 PM

May 2010
I love her because she's pretty, she's smart, she likes reading, she can do anything(including fight really well, play the guitar perfectly and stammer spells really fast), and just everything else about her. Exept maybe that she made that timequake in "Disappearance". Other than that, she is perfect, in my opinion.

I think her best moment is when she fought Ryoko.
Aug 1, 2010 8:56 AM

Jul 2010
I love her she is so serious and cute at the same time!!! She is also so cool and calm!!!
Taiga you're so a TSUNDERE!! ^_^

Oct 30, 2013 10:19 AM
Jun 2011
So I actually have a question, I have yet to read all the books, so not sure if it's explained or not, but theoretically, had Kyon died when Mikuru was shooting lasers from her eye, could Nagato somehow bring him back? So far she's been able to stop time, and alter reality in insane ways, but if anything happened to Kyon, could she bring him back somehow?
Feb 14, 2014 8:10 AM

Feb 2014
My favourite was in the Disappearance of Haruhi, she was in it much more. I like that fact she is emotionless but so smart and is awesome at doing anything. The alternate universe where Haruhi isn't there, she had emotions which came to a surprise because she was very cute and adorable with them! There was alot of hinting of YuKyon in it as well, i ship it so much!
Aug 30, 2014 5:45 PM

Jul 2014
For me, it was the first time when Yuki grabbed Asakura's combat knife mid-thrust. She was like a blob of awesomeness on my monitor. And the subsequent battle where she clearly demonstrates that she is no mere human.

And she always knows what's up. Kyon always relies on her and, as he have hypothesised many times, she's probably fighting all sorts of insane battles for the SOS brigade, backstage.

I also believe she's stated several times (or at least hinted?) that the integrated data sentient entity (IDSE) created her without emotions so that it didn't interfere with her mission. In the day of Sagittarius, disappearance of, and as well as the 'charmed at first sight' chapter of the light novel, it is revealed that she, to a degree, feels emotion, as well as stress. And this is immensely powerful. I mean, think about it; Yuki having emotions transcends the intentions of the space-time-transcending IDSE.
Oct 5, 2021 6:20 PM

Jan 2021
I was definitely hooked when she jumped out of no where and bare-handed, full on grabbed Asakura’s knife without flinching. But the true selling points for me were at the end of Disappearance and in the novels when it’s revealed that she can actually feel some kind of emotion. Literally the best
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.