Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 28, 2015 1:11 PM

Nov 2007
Sarumaru! You rock! I never found Kameyoshi this cute until this chapter! Why weren't they given the proper chance to shine in the original run!

This was unexpectedly good! The ending was enthralling but I am sure of her answer which makes me incredibly happy. There was a brief flashback that showed she hold special interest in Sarumaru after all!

5/5. I am sad that these two never got attention! One chapter wasn't enough T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 12, 2016 6:05 PM

Feb 2009
GOD THAT WAS PRETTY FREAKIN' CUTE
Jul 27, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2016
shanimebib said:
Sarumaru! You rock! I never found Kameyoshi this cute until this chapter! Why weren't they given the proper chance to shine in the original run!

This was unexpectedly good! The ending was enthralling but I am sure of her answer which makes me incredibly happy. There was a brief flashback that showed she hold special interest in Sarumaru after all!

Same, it is a shame the others didn't get more time to shine.
Oct 26, 2016 11:05 AM

Jun 2016
shanimebib said:

Totally agreed!! Sarumaru is a cinnamon roll <33

Mika should have done a lot more for the other pairings since they were all so lovely. Even with Yuyuka, she got a "special attention" in the manga only as Suzume's best friend, 'cause her relationship with Togyuu barely developed, even though she was the one in love with the male lead, Mamura, and needed a new love story. The few short scenes with her and Togyuu were so cute, but feels like they happened during the story just to show a different issue than Suzume's. This was kinda disappointing.

And the end of this extra!! Omg, I was so hyped for the confession and suddenly it ended... Ugh!! There should be a chapter with the whole squad together a few years later, not just Mamura and Suzume... Mika is such a torturer. T_T
HATSUNE MIKU TOOK ALL MY WEED !!!!!!!11 😡😡

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.