Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 29, 2015 2:18 AM

Apr 2015
To think Shinobu would be
fooled by that *****

A grudge that last that
long,damn that's scary

I think in Kizumonogatari
we'll be able to know why
Shinobu had chosen Araragi's
hometown in the first place
BUT THE MOVIE IS GOING TO
AIR THIS 2016!!!!

Nov 29, 2015 2:34 AM
Jul 2018
Well for 400 years loop? well...

And I think it won't be araragi neither karen.
Maybe ougi?Idk
Nov 29, 2015 2:54 AM

Jul 2013
Eylandos said:

Btw, that image is not right in one thing. The Shinobu Time arc was previous to the Tsubasa Tiger arc, is Shinobu Mail the one who happens at the same time that Nekomogatari: Shiro.
Nov 29, 2015 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
Illyricus said:
Eylandos said:

Btw, that image is not right in one thing. The Shinobu Time arc was previous to the Tsubasa Tiger arc, is Shinobu Mail the one who happens at the same time that Nekomogatari: Shiro.

Yup first was shinobu time, then shinobu mail coinciding with neko:shiro.

Edit: - the timeline shows the starting of the events, tsubasa tiger ends as almost same time as shinobu mail. So in a way it's correct.
removed-userNov 29, 2015 4:44 AM
Nov 29, 2015 4:33 AM

Apr 2015
moodie said:
stephen5000 said:
After seeing this episode, I now have a tiny bit more understanding about what going on, despite not having seen any of the previous series.
thats the dumbest thing to do

I don't appreciate being insulted.

And I don't see what's wrong with watching the latest part of a franchise to see if I want to go back and watch other parts of it.

(Also the first half of this series didn't require any prior knowledge.)
Nov 29, 2015 4:42 AM

Aug 2015
Shinobu is amazing...
Really interesting to see how everything that happened probably was connected.
Nov 29, 2015 5:12 AM

Jul 2013
strider_91 said:
Edit: - the timeline shows the starting of the events, tsubasa tiger ends as almost same time as shinobu mail. So in a way it's correct.

Oh, then is right this way.
Nov 29, 2015 5:48 AM

Nov 2011
Finally caught up with the franchise, took almost a year.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 29, 2015 6:27 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode.
Nov 29, 2015 7:14 AM

Feb 2015
My God! Gaen was talking almost for 12 minutes in this episde, but it still worth to watch. i like her theorys of what is happening. Action in the beginning was great too with the soundtrack. But that first minion, Kokoro Watari's owner, after he became ash, that is a really painful experience. Gaen said that he didn't do it with his own will, but the vampire thing that was doing it, so did it mean he realize it too, that he was reviving himself unintentionally. He can only see. was that happening to him? if it was, i can even imagine How does it feel...

btw, i have to admit it that Shinobu is so cool and cute! Best Character from the series

Great episode as always!
More Monogatari !!! XD
YizelTroNov 29, 2015 7:27 AM
Nov 29, 2015 7:31 AM

Feb 2015
mugi said:
Tevens said:
Gaen said that he didn't do it with his own will, but the vampire thing that was doing it

He had no consciousness in the process since his body was just ash. The vampire regeneration power did it's job without him needing to want to or not, it's just his cells function. He probably gained a state of consciousness sometimes when he reached some point of regeneration but I think it's implied that he never really reached that point otherwise he'd fully recover in such scenario if he managed to recover that far. Which was then the case about 15 years or so I guess.

Man, take me some time to understand it.
but what i was thinking is right. So this arc is happening at the same time with Tsubasa Tiger.
Nov 29, 2015 9:57 AM

Nov 2013
Intonsum said:
It was great, but can someone remind me how and why Shinobu left Araragi and severed the bond between them?

^ BUMP
Nov 29, 2015 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
cool intro and Gaen is so swag Araragi is waaaaaat?!
Nov 29, 2015 10:50 AM

Jan 2014
herrickluk said:
Intonsum said:
It was great, but can someone remind me how and why Shinobu left Araragi and severed the bond between them?

^ BUMP
=_=

LoneWizzy said:
The whole running away from darkness thing with mayoi?While running away from darkness they jump but then realize Shinobu is not with them...Then they ask help from Gaen,she helps but asks to meet with Kanbaru...Mayoi disappears and Araragi comes back...Then this arc starts
Nov 29, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2013
stephen5000 said:
moodie said:

And I don't see what's wrong with watching the latest part of a franchise to see if I want to go back and watch other parts of it.

He didn't even insult you. He said it was a dumb thing to do, not you're an idiot. Anyways you should really watch the other series first in airing order. I don't understand why people jump into the 7 or 8th season expecting to understand and enjoy the show fully.
Nov 29, 2015 2:09 PM
Jul 2012
Why do I feel like the samurai, want to get his apparition slaying sword back to try to finally end his own life. And the late fees would be to get back at Shinobu for making him suffer through that pain. That part about it reviving 15 years ago and the reason Araragi keeps meeting apparitions has peaked my interested though. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 29, 2015 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
flamingknight11 said:
Why do I feel like the samurai, want to get his apparition slaying sword back to try to finally end his own life
Yeah,thats what i thought too...Since he couldnt suicide even with exposing himself to sunlight he might want to try it...But Gaen mentioned that Ononoki can kill him so he can just go and surrender if he only wants to die...
Nov 29, 2015 2:27 PM

Apr 2014
stephen5000 said:
moodie said:

I love how u assume you can watch the first half without prior knowledge of the rest of the series lol
Nov 29, 2015 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
moodie said:
stephen5000 said:

I love how u assume you can watch the first half without prior knowledge of the rest of the series lol
There is a reason we call stuff "sequels" and "prequels"...Skipping all the prequels and just watching the 5+th season is indeed the dumbest thing ever..I just hope that guy is just joking...
Nov 29, 2015 4:41 PM
Jul 2012
LoneWizard said:
flamingknight11 said:
Why do I feel like the samurai, want to get his apparition slaying sword back to try to finally end his own life
Yeah,thats what i thought too...Since he couldnt suicide even with exposing himself to sunlight he might want to try it...But Gaen mentioned that Ononoki can kill him so he can just go and surrender if he only wants to die...

Getting killed by another could be seen as dishonorable to the samurai. Especially if its by an apparition, the thing he detests to the point where turning into one is reason enough for suicide. Given that fact, I can't see him willingly let Ononoki kill him. Also, it sounds like he also had business with Shinobu, which makes it even less likely that he would let himself die before finding her. That being said, it is possible that Shinobu being the one who started all this, he wants her to be the one to end it back. (Maybe the only way for a vampire to die is to be eaten by another vampire and reclaiming his sword is just a excuse to fight and die to Shinobu.)
Nov 29, 2015 4:57 PM

Apr 2015
EmptySkyForm said:

He didn't even insult you. He said it was a dumb thing to do, not you're an idiot. Anyways you should really watch the other series first in airing order. I don't understand why people jump into the 7 or 8th season expecting to understand and enjoy the show fully.

I didn't expect to fully understand it, which is why this episode was good since it helped a bit with some of the back story. I plan to watch the older series later, but I don't have time right now. No reason I shouldn't be able to enjoy this series though.
Nov 29, 2015 5:02 PM

Apr 2015
moodie said:

But I did just that, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This new story is a bit harder to follow since it brought in a lot of characters. Fortunately, this episode helped explain things a little bit.
Nov 29, 2015 10:06 PM

Apr 2012
So is the story so far implying Araragi is a part of the reincarnation of shinobu's first servant? and that's why he attracted shinobu to this town?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 30, 2015 1:10 AM

Aug 2013
Gaen trucking everybody with her info dump. Too be honest it was a bit long, even by monogatari standards.

She finally pointed out that all of the oddities being around Araragi, and Shinobu showing up in the town weren't all a coincidence.

We got most of the backstory about the samurai during Shinobu's first arc, but now Gaen revealed the whole truth.

So the first servant revived 15 years ago...roughly when Araragi was 2. All signs kind of point to Ougi since she's the most suspicious.
BUT, chronologically, this happens before Ougi is even a major character, and Ougi still shows up in the later arcs of second season like in Tsuki.

If Ougi really was the culprit I feel like she would've become a real priority and taken care of sooner.

I still Ougi is sketchy as fuck, and I think that she's an oddity created by Araragi, but I don't think she is the samurai.

Seeing as how they're now starting to connect the dots of a lot of the stories, I'm curious to see how this arc ends (aside from the fact that Araragi solves it and then ends up saving Hanekawa).

64SuperNintendo said:
I don't care if an anime has action or not, but if it does, it would be nice if they actually showed it, rather than replacing it with text screens and ending it in two minutes.

Araragi imitating the laugh was pretty funny.

The recap in the second half was pretty damn pointless and possibly even more boring than usual, in my opinion. Like, I know this is what happened, why are you repeating it at unecessary length? Very frustrating.

All in all, probably my least favorite episode this season so far.

1/5

It wasn't a real fight. It was just some pseudo oddity that wasn't even a challenge. Why pointlessly extend a fight scene over a trash mob level enemy?

Retelling a few events chronologically to show the full picture =/= recap

Well, considering how your ratings for episodes are:
EP.1 = 2/5 ("I'm happy to say that Monogatari is still as boring and pretentious as always")
EP.2 = 2/5 ("Boring as always")
EP.3 = 2/5 ("Another week, another episode's worth of TALKING")
Ep.4 = 2/5 ("All in all, standard Monogatari fare")
Ep.5 = 2/5 ("This episode consisted of dialogue, much like practically every other Monogatari episode")
Ep.6 = 2/5 *He actually reached a level of troll where he started copying and pasting the exact same thing into the thread every single week* ("This episode consisted of dialogue, much like practically every other Monogatari episode. As always, the dialogue was nothing special, consisting mainly of exposition, as well as the characters talking about their motivations, discussing what to do next, and then doing so.")
*not even kidding, look at his posts. ctrl+c, ctrl+v*
Ep.7 = 2/5 ("The second half was mildly better, which saved it from me giving the episode a 1/5")
Ep.8 = 2/5 *basically another copy paste post*

So really any of your thoughts on the show don't mean shit since you give basically the same unconstructive post in each thread and since you give the same rating every time. Makes sense since you've already said 1. You only comment every week because your posts with just the score were being rightfully marked as spam, and 2. You don't even care about the show and are only watching it for completions sake.

Also love how you know the troll shit you post is so bad that you have to post a message asking people not to reply because you don't feel that your "critique" should be judged.

SPOILER ALERT: if you don't want people breaking down your extremely biased bad review of an episode with their own opinions...then you shouldn't be commenting in the first place.

Oh, and before you bring up the same argument of "oh so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion because it's negative?" shit again, no. Not when you've copy pasted the same post multiple times. Not when you hate on the series just for the sake of hating something popular. Not when you're commenting because "you feel obligated" to after every episode. Not when you provide nothing constructive or insightful...or even interesting, to the discussion.

Why you're even allowed to comment on here in the first place baffles me. If anyone is derailing the threads it's you. Basically cheating the system just by not posting one word answers.

Let's put it this way, when multiple people are calling you out on multiple aspects of your posts over multiple threads and you can only give the same half-assed retort...then maybe it's not the "fanbase" bashing you...maybe...it's just you.

And if you need a perfect example of posting negative yet constructive things without trolling, look at the Oregairu Zoku threads. Every week was filled with people saying what they liked/hated, how MC was doing the right/wrong things, and it developed into loads of insightful and pretty deep debates. And not surprisingly, posts that said things like "just 8man giving inner monologues. typical oregairu. 2/5" didn't provide anything worthwhile at all.
Jonesy974Nov 30, 2015 1:14 AM
Nov 30, 2015 3:53 AM

Sep 2013
What if I tell you that Izuko Gaen and Meme Oshino are actually siblings and Nisiosin is trolling all of us? (That they doesn't have the same 2nd name doesn't mean anything - divorce, etc...). Oshino said that he has a imouto and Nisiosin likes to make fun of his readers:

Ougi is Oshino's niece. Gaen is Oshino imouto. Ougi is a Shikigami made by Gaen like Ononoki. Ougi is like his child, then, Oshino is like her uncle. Everything makes sense.

Now, Araragi. Araragi said in a cap that his parents don't have pictures of him being a baby but they have pictures of his sisters. 15 years ago, 1st servent is reborn. They showed us an infant with 2-3 years with black air, if he was Araragi, then it explains the missing baby pictures. Now, it could explain a lot of things from Kizumonogatari. It would make Araragi x Shinobu more romantic (Araragi loves Shinobu, sorry Senjougahara fans), the 1st returns to Kiss-shot 400 years later and becomes the 2nd. It would explain that Araragi is Eccentricity Magnet since birth (Tsukihi, etc...).

Ehhhh, They could make it too that Ougi is the 1st and she is raised by Gaen, making it like her child and Oshino's niece. I don't think that Gaen is really lying about she is Oshino's imouto or Ougi is Oshino niece. Nisiosin is making us see like she is lying but NO.
GelatinaNov 30, 2015 4:02 AM
Nov 30, 2015 5:23 AM

Jul 2014
Jonesy974 said:
It wasn't a real fight. It was just some pseudo oddity that wasn't even a challenge. Why pointlessly extend a fight scene over a trash mob level enemy?

EP.1 = 2/5 ("I'm happy to say that Monogatari is still as boring and pretentious as always")
Ep.5 = 2/5 ("This episode consisted of dialogue, much like practically every other Monogatari episode")
Ep.6 = 2/5 *He actually reached a level of troll where he started copying and pasting the exact same thing into the thread every single week* ("This episode consisted of dialogue, much like practically every other Monogatari episode. As always, the dialogue was nothing special, consisting mainly of exposition, as well as the characters talking about their motivations, discussing what to do next, and then doing so.")
Ep.7 = 2/5 ("The second half was mildly better, which saved it from me giving the episode a 1/5")

So really any of your thoughts on the show don't mean shit since you give basically the same unconstructive post in each thread and since you give the same rating every time. Makes sense since you've already said 1. You only comment every week because your posts with just the score were being rightfully marked as spam, and 2. You don't even care about the show and are only watching it for completions sake.

Also love how you know the troll shit you post is so bad that you have to post a message asking people not to reply because you don't feel that your "critique" should be judged.

SPOILER ALERT: if you don't want people breaking down your extremely biased bad review of an episode with their own opinions...then you shouldn't be commenting in the first place.

Oh, and before you bring up the same argument of "oh so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion because it's negative?" shit again, no. Not when you've copy pasted the same post multiple times. Not when you hate on the series just for the sake of hating something popular. Not when you're commenting because "you feel obligated" to after every episode. Not when you provide nothing constructive or insightful...or even interesting, to the discussion.

Why you're even allowed to comment on here in the first place baffles me. If anyone is derailing the threads it's you. Basically cheating the system just by not posting one word answers.

Let's put it this way, when multiple people are calling you out on multiple aspects of your posts over multiple threads and you can only give the same half-assed retort...then maybe it's not the "fanbase" bashing you...maybe...it's just you.

And if you need a perfect example of posting negative yet constructive things without trolling, look at the Oregairu Zoku threads. Every week was filled with people saying what they liked/hated, how MC was doing the right/wrong things, and it developed into loads of insightful and pretty deep debates. And not surprisingly, posts that said things like "just 8man giving inner monologues. typical oregairu. 2/5" didn't provide anything worthwhile at all.

I'm not commenting just for the sake of "bashing something popular", there's plenty of shows I didn't like that aren't popular. If I like a show, I say I like it and what I like about it. If I don't like a show, I say I don't like it, I say what I don't like about it. Popularity doesn't affect whether I enjoy a show or not.

I'm not going to reply to any of your comments anymore, because I already said not to reply to my posts not because I'm afraid of being any of my critiques being "judged", but because it always derails the thread to a flame war.

If you want to continue talking about this, please comment on my profile or PM me.
D-ohnutsNov 30, 2015 5:36 AM
Nov 30, 2015 7:32 AM

Aug 2014
Quite a nice episode, I wonder how that baby ties up with the samurai doe.
Nov 30, 2015 7:49 AM

Jan 2013
It was painful to watch that "action" in the first two minutes.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Nov 30, 2015 2:32 PM

Jan 2009
It was all very fascinating. I have no idea what to speculate about all this, but next episode can't come fast enough.
Nov 30, 2015 4:01 PM
Jan 2013
Wait, araragi was adopted? Damn that's sad.
Nov 30, 2015 6:48 PM
Oct 2009
ange_bleu said:
If the first minion is reincarnated fifteen years ago, then best both canditants are Karen and Ougi. Ougi being the most likely.

Ah, that'd be possible. I'd be quite satisfied with that. Before they said "15 years ago" I thought it was going to be like, Araragi is the reincarnation and I was about to get really mad, lol.

Even in Monogatari standards, I feel like that was a lot of exposition, and something about Gaen's tone or something made it hard for me to really pay attention. I went in a daze once or twice during the last 5 minutes xD Still though, can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 1, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2012
Gelatina said:

Now, Araragi. Araragi said in a cap that his parents don't have pictures of him being a baby but they have pictures of his sisters. 15 years ago, 1st servent is reborn. They showed us an infant with 2-3 years with black air, if he was Araragi, then it explains the missing baby pictures. Now, it could explain a lot of things from Kizumonogatari. It would make Araragi x Shinobu more romantic (Araragi loves Shinobu, sorry Senjougahara fans), the 1st returns to Kiss-shot 400 years later and becomes the 2nd. It would explain that Araragi is Eccentricity Magnet since birth (Tsukihi, etc...).

The Gaen thing you said makes a lot of sense, but I don't see the connection you made with Araragi?
First, was he reborn? From what she said he regenerated.
And IF he was reborn, why would be as a 2-3 years old child? It makes no sense.
(for what I've seen, there is nothing romantic about Araragi and Shinobu's relashionship)

Anyway, while explaining that Araragi is 'special', why Gaen does not say a word about Tsukihi? Why wouldn't she? If anything, Tsukihi is the biggest proof that Araragi atracts these oddities.

p.s.: sorry for my broken english.
Dec 1, 2015 11:03 PM

May 2014
It's weird and you don't get a shit when you started with the Monogatari-series with the last season. LOL. Even though I am trying to catch up, I don't have a clue about what Kiss-Short is. And so many unknown characters with so much not understandable spoilers. hahaha. Plz don't spoil. Just brag about my rare monogatari watching way. :P

Anyways, nice and good ep. These dialogues get interesting. And that hot chick with that caps is really smart. Definitely a smart wifu anyone wants.
Dec 1, 2015 11:08 PM

May 2014
Eylandos said:

LOL, by reading this I don't even need to watch the series. :P
Dec 1, 2015 11:10 PM

May 2014
moodie said:
devinder said:
Wow, this had everything I hate about the Monogatari series in one episode.
and its what everyone loves about monogatari as well

True it's not shounen action anime, but hey riddle and conversation can be fun too. Especially if it's mind-fu*ing. :P
Dec 2, 2015 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
mangalicker94 said:
moodie said:

True it's not shounen action anime, but hey riddle and conversation can be fun too. Especially if it's mind-fu*ing. :P
The real question here is,if this guy hates what makes Monogatari Series interesting why the fuck is he still watching 69th episode of that franchise?MAL really has tons of hidden masochists...
Dec 2, 2015 5:43 AM

Jul 2014
mangalicker94 said:
moodie said:

Umm, how is it a mindfuck?
Dec 2, 2015 6:40 AM

Jan 2015
64SuperNintendo said:
Jonesy974 said:
[spoiler]It wasn't a real fight. It was just some pseudo oddity that wasn't even a challenge. Why pointlessly extend a fight scene over a trash mob level enemy?

I'm not commenting just for the sake of "bashing something popular", there's plenty of shows I didn't like that aren't popular. If I like a show, I say I like it and what I like about it. If I don't like a show, I say I don't like it, I say what I don't like about it. Popularity doesn't affect whether I enjoy a show or not.

I'm not going to reply to any of your comments anymore, because I already said not to reply to my posts not because I'm afraid of being any of my critiques being "judged", but because it always derails the thread to a flame war.

If you want to continue talking about this, please comment on my profile or PM me.[/spoiler]

I'm just curious to know why do you continue watching this show? You disliked every monogatari show, someone normal would drop it, you know.
Dec 2, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2014
Xenocrisi said:
I'm just curious to know why do you continue watching this show? You disliked every monogatari show, someone normal would drop it, you know.

Because I don't like dropping shows. I don't hate it anyway, I just find it rather dull. But please, back on topic.
Dec 2, 2015 9:05 AM

Aug 2015
ange_bleu said:
If the first minion is reincarnated fifteen years ago, then best both canditants are Karen and Ougi. Ougi being the most likely.

Gonna bet on Ougi as the 1st servant since its gender is undefinable so far heck even in Hana it became a boy for some reason and the way she acts in the whole series just gives me suspicions.
Dec 3, 2015 4:50 PM

Mar 2009
I thought the first minion was the Samurai dude? Why is everyone saying it's Ougi, Karen, Araragi, etc?
Dec 4, 2015 5:23 AM

Apr 2014
Lol
Dec 4, 2015 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
FreedChickens said:
Gonna bet on Ougi as the 1st servant since its gender is undefinable so far heck even in Hana it became a boy for some reason and the way she acts in the whole series just gives me suspicions.
Kokoro Watari is Ougi,Ougi is Araragi,Araragi is Meme...Problem solved...
Dec 6, 2015 4:58 PM

Oct 2008
so, the full form Shinobu made her 1st slave, (owner of the Kiss-blade), vanished, and reincarnated at Araragi??? seems legit to me...btw, what a great storytelling otherwise.
The Art of the End Card is very familiar to me...can't remember but i've seen that before somewhere. Edit: I've remembered it...it's similar to the art of Umaru...
4/5.
matias067Dec 6, 2015 5:08 PM

Dec 12, 2015 5:19 PM

Feb 2013
Laying on the ground underneath someone on a swing... I don't believe I ever did that as a kid.
Dec 21, 2015 5:55 PM

May 2012
Quite the interesting episode, especially like that lather part! Let's see what's next.
Jan 8, 2016 8:40 AM

Jan 2013
matias067 said:
so, the full form Shinobu made her 1st slave, (owner of the Kiss-blade), vanished, and reincarnated at Araragi??? seems legit to me...btw, what a great storytelling otherwise.

Uhm ... no the 1st slave hasn't reincarnated as Araragi, not sure why you'd think so.
He's probably the reason why there's so many apparitions near Araragi's town though.

Quite a mouthful, Gaen sure likes to explain things properly.
The amount of will power the first servant must have had ...
Feb 4, 2016 4:53 PM

Sep 2014
Too tired. This ep was decent in the beginning and end but started to lose me around the middle.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
May 4, 2016 1:10 AM

Jun 2015
Don't tell me Araragi was a reincarnation of the 1st minion... Holy shit

EDIT: OR MAYBE IT'S OUGI? she's first year right? She's 15 years old... Holy shit (2)
ZickZackMay 4, 2016 1:13 AM
Jun 29, 2016 9:37 AM

Jul 2008
I wish Kanbaru was my sex slave...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

185 by RioFS »»
Apr 6, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wyatt - Oct 3, 2015

296 by the7threvival »»
Apr 6, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2015

210 by RioFS »»
Apr 5, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

170 by RioFS »»
Apr 4, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2015

171 by RioFS »»
Apr 4, 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.