Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2015 2:09 PM

Aug 2011
There's so much that happened in this episode but let me first say that it's a good development for what's to come. Lot of obvious things to comment on but let me just omit those since they have already been talked about and let's just say, volume 3 of the LN is gonna be complete in the next 3 episodes....That seems kinda......anyway, really looking forward to all that's epic events that set to occurred.
Nov 28, 2015 2:10 PM

Sep 2015
Wow, Stelle is just thirsty as always, though I can understand why he wouldn´t use his "Itto Shura of the night"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BDs when
Didn´t expect Ikki´s boner doe, would´ve been unrealistic for him not to get one after that, no matter how much willpower he has.
And finally we get someone, that is more OP than Ikki, who might be in trouble, because the evil ?mafia? guy said, that they have other means of interrupting him.
Also Stelle might not have a cold, rather something caused by the bad people, what seems to be true because the guy sitting behind them in the bus was also the one spying on them later on.
Also stone golems.
I have yet to see a bad episode of this series and I hope this streak continues.
Nov 28, 2015 2:11 PM
Apr 2015
Is it me or does animes exaggerate colds?
Nov 28, 2015 2:23 PM

Sep 2013
The greatest mystery this episode was how does Stella expect to last Ikki's Ittou Shura if she's too weak to unstrap her bra?!

Ikki's big Blade of Carnage would absolutely ravage her
Nov 28, 2015 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
Meh boring episode but Shizuku's arc and the action scenes make up for it. Finally I've been waiting to see Shizuku fighting in the Seven Star Battle since her first appearance.
Nov 28, 2015 2:32 PM

Nov 2014
cupc said:
The greatest mystery this episode was how does Stella expect to last Ikki's Ittou Shura if she's too weak to unstrap her bra?!

Ikki's big Blade of Carnage would absolutely ravage her

+1

ROFL
Nov 28, 2015 2:37 PM

Jun 2008
Paul said:
This entire episode would have been better if it was just about Ikki and Stella and undressing her.

Agreed. That was the first fanservice scene I actually thought was hot. The only thing I like about this show is Ikki and Stella's relationship.
Nov 28, 2015 2:48 PM

Oct 2014
Fucking lewd
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2015 2:48 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
There are so many best grills in this show. I'll have to add Renren to that list. She's adorable.

Daaaaaaaaamn Stella wants the D. I'm genuinely surprised at how fast this relationship is moving. I like it though.

The president looks badass, and also sexy.
Nov 28, 2015 3:15 PM

Sep 2014
So MC is a faggit, mkay?
Nov 28, 2015 3:25 PM

Dec 2009
Ikki gets full respect!

I hope this and asterisk are a turning-point in anime, these are so much better handled. It's a fresh take on the anime tropes we know and love.

The innocent Stella is learning her inner carnal desires... and in such a pure and believable way.

That badminton scene... i could swear i saw bloomers go flying...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 28, 2015 3:25 PM

Jan 2011
You see, the thing that I like about Rakudai is the fact it doesn't seem to try to be any more than it really is. It has your School SOL/Magic Battle Royale thing going on. The fanservice doesn't seem forced and was well done here, even without full frontal nudity. They also managed to get the whole "does he like me?" BS out of the way pretty quickly, which drags the hell out of romance anime relentlessly. Sure, the MC had some typical reactions to skin but Stella went and said "you can have me" which is quite rare in anime no matter how racy it is. Sure he friend-zoned himself in the process which Stella acknowledged and I respect because personal/cultural values are differentf from 'Merica..

From what I've gathered, Rakdai does what it came here for and doesn't try to hard to impress or fit in. I've only been let down once by episode 5 but even that showed it's lasting effect.
QWERTYFish25Nov 29, 2015 8:54 AM
Nov 28, 2015 3:47 PM

Jan 2009
Ikki all about honour and traditional values anyhow.

Tohka introduction was indeed epic.
Nov 28, 2015 3:52 PM
Feb 2015
TyphoonS said:
danieltortoisee said:
OK, so this Toka Todo person seems badass, but she only finished in the tournament's top 4? She didn't even win? If that's the case, just how powerful is the person who did win?

Exactly what I was wondering as well. She seems to be really strong but only finished in the top 4. I wonder how strong the winner was.

Just in case the anime didn't explain later.

Nov 28, 2015 4:02 PM

Apr 2014
Barion-Zara said:
STELLA!!! WHY U SO F***N CUTE?!?!? Dat stripping scene! Ikki how did u resist brah! He must have fapped after she went to sleep.

Dude lol
---------My Profile------------
Nov 28, 2015 4:04 PM

Jan 2009
Solid conversion, and actually fairly sexy fanservice sequence this time!

If I have a minor gripe, then it is that YET AGAIN they're cutting Stella action scenes. I wonder why, and it's hurting the story a bit, because AGAIN it reduces Stella towards little more than trophy wife/damsel in distress. Meh.

In the LN, it was actually Stella who saves Ikki's behind once he gets into trouble with the regenerating stone golems. Only _after_ that the student council arrives.
Nov 28, 2015 4:07 PM

Oct 2011
OMG dat Stella fanservice <33
Nov 28, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2014
OH MY GAWD! WHAT A PHAGGOT..
Dude really undressed the chick and gave a simp ass answer to why he not tryna smash.. But it was to be expected, i got my hope up for no reason.
Nov 28, 2015 4:27 PM

Mar 2014
This romance....is better than Twilight! <3
Nov 28, 2015 4:29 PM

Jan 2009
RealityRush said:
No, Rakudai clearly just did it as well. Ikki was shown to be embarrassed of sex in a relationship because of "pride" or something. It's silly. I've been told the actual reason is that due her being a Princess and him being effectively nothing to people that he is worried about how such a relationship would publicly reflect on her, but they really don't explain that in the anime and it instead comes off as some weird Japanese obsession with Puritan values.

Actually, the reason the gave was not silly, in my opinion. Essentially, Ikki is planning to ask Stella's parents - who see their daughter as a treasure, in addition to being royalty - for their blessing and acceptance of their relationship. And he feels that by sleeping with her now, he wouldn't be able to ask for that standing proud and tall. Instead, he'd feel like he had stolen something away that Stella's parents treasured.

I can understand that people may disagree with this kind of mindset, but in this context, it is certainly making sense IMHO.

Oh, and it might be just me - but I don't think that Stella's realization that she's got an ecchi streak is really filling her with shame at all, I think she accepted it. If anything, I found this refreshing - along with the entire scene. How many shows of this genre have the female MC seriously offering to sleep with the male MC in the 9th episode of an anime? ;)
Nov 28, 2015 4:52 PM

Jan 2011
That fanservice in the lodge was so erotic yet so good. My god, Stella is such a babe and a naughty one too. I just love Ikki and Stella as a couple. Seeing Ikki struggling so hard to keep his composure while taking Stella's clothes off was pretty funny yet intense in a way. Stella noticed Ikki's thing was 'exploding' which made me laugh so hard. Then Stella asks Ikki if he wants to have sex with her. However, Ikki rejects the offer and rather wants to make his relationship with her more official and grounded; lots of respect for Ikki. Stella still wants his dong though. ;)

Meanwhile, Shizuku meets her father again. I'm curious to find out more about him and whether he truly cares for Ikki or not. The rock dolls attacking the lodge was pretty unexpected. Tohka's introduction was so badass; loved the how thunder/lightning too. Looks like Shizuku has to face her off too, oh boy. She's gonna be such a tough opponent. Can't wait for next week~
5/5
Nov 28, 2015 4:56 PM

Jan 2012
Well I am happy we got another Stella x Ikki episode. Of course, his unwillingness to seal the deal for reasons that always sound good on paper in fiction, but are a load of crap in reality, tainted it. As did Stella probably getting sidelined again next week. :(
Nov 28, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2013
Lol the cabin scene. The tension
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 28, 2015 5:13 PM

Jun 2014
Well, good on Ikki for refusing that one. Not only he's going to get a nasty-ass (and deadly) Japanese cold from Stella, but he's taking into consideration things that are outside of their relationship as well. People might hate him for "pussying out," but I appreciate the sentiments behind it more than anything.

And what if they got crushed by that rock golem while they're having sex? That'd would be one of the worst ways to die.

Seems like there's barely anyone who's talking about Shizuku here. I'm pretty excited to see the fight between her and Touka. Going by Pokemon rules, Touka would have the upper hand, but I'm just hoping that Shizuku puts up a really good fight.
Nov 28, 2015 5:22 PM

Jun 2015
Mentar said:
Actually, the reason the gave was not silly, in my opinion. Essentially, Ikki is planning to ask Stella's parents - who see their daughter as a treasure, in addition to being royalty - for their blessing and acceptance of their relationship. And he feels that by sleeping with her now, he wouldn't be able to ask for that standing proud and tall. Instead, he'd feel like he had stolen something away that Stella's parents treasured.

I can understand that people may disagree with this kind of mindset, but in this context, it is certainly making sense IMHO.

Oh, and it might be just me - but I don't think that Stella's realization that she's got an ecchi streak is really filling her with shame at all, I think she accepted it. If anything, I found this refreshing - along with the entire scene. How many shows of this genre have the female MC seriously offering to sleep with the male MC in the 9th episode of an anime? ;)

I understand that, but the anime didn't do a good job at explaining it imo.
Nov 28, 2015 5:49 PM

Sep 2014
This face.
レムって、誰のこと?
Nov 28, 2015 6:26 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Ikki is da man, he doesn't let his lust take over him.

But this episode is quite boring, hope next episode would be full action.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 28, 2015 7:35 PM

Jan 2013
Stella woow xD What a transformation from the 1st episode :D
That moment when she said "maybe i'm pregnant from that kiss?" hahhaha i laughed way too hard.
And that "cabin in the woods" part xD When he got excited and Stella thought that he was "exploding" ahaha damn

MacMeaties said:
For those wondering why Ikki refused Stella it was because of 2 reasons:

1) she is sick

2) he says (in the LN) he would feel guilty about meeting her parents having already progressed that far with her. He is the old fashioned type that wants to met her parents and declare their relationship first basically.

LN extract.

Thank you very much for the clear explanation.

DesuTronic said:

That Part xD 10/10 Best episode ahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 28, 2015 7:39 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, interesting response from Ikki. Definitely could have been expanded upon as to not make her feel guilty for asking.
Nov 28, 2015 8:13 PM

Apr 2015
That Stella fanservice ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Seems like a rushed episode for me as they skipped quite a lot of things from LN. But at least we got awesome Tohka's scene. Can't wait to see the fight between Tohka and Shizuku next week and
Nov 28, 2015 8:14 PM

Aug 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Drake1000 said:
The journalist girl is secretly the student council president and the strongest swordsman PLOT TWIST[/spoiler]
No they are different. Just because they wear glasses don't group them together.

LOL! I thought they are the same person too.

IIm_Clutch said:

Yeah, pretty much every single time. Or does Japanese people weak against cold?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 28, 2015 8:21 PM

Sep 2011
TwilightMystery said:

It was nice to see Ikki's dad, he's seems pretty mysterious for the moment. If what Shizuku said is true, then he's a pretty smooth liar cause it didn't feel like he was lying.

He really didn't lie. He just that kind of person. He always shows his true face, even in front of ikki.
Nov 28, 2015 8:56 PM

Nov 2015
LaughingGold said:
Who is this big boobed warrior?
Will ikkis little sister be able to fight against her?
Will ikki and Stella bang?
Well found out next time on Radukai kishi no cavalry!

lol. I died at 'Will ikki and Stella bang' XD
Nov 28, 2015 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
TyphoonS said:
danieltortoisee said:
OK, so this Toka Todo person seems badass, but she only finished in the tournament's top 4? She didn't even win? If that's the case, just how powerful is the person who did win?

Exactly what I was wondering as well. She seems to be really strong but only finished in the top 4. I wonder how strong the winner was.

Touka lost against Moroboshi Yudai, last year's champion, but it's because Yudai had longer attack range as well as being a brilliant tactician, so he made sure that Todo never got in cross-range, therefore eliminating the chance of her using Raikiri. But Todo being in Top 4 doesn't necessarily mean that she is weaker than all other 3. It simply means that she lost to the previous champion.

Zapredon said:

IIm_Clutch said:

Yeah, pretty much every single time. Or does Japanese people weak against cold?

In the Novel Stella killed more Golems than Ikki did (Ikki only killed one by using Saigeki).
GradationAirNov 28, 2015 9:15 PM
Nov 28, 2015 9:09 PM
Apr 2015
So... uh... that happened, I guess? Cool episode. Nothing much happened in the first half of episode, but the strengthening of Ikki x Stella, the shameless fanservice, the emergence of the villain, Touka's reveal, and the cool fight scene happened in the next half.
Nov 28, 2015 9:53 PM

Oct 2014
Lewd.

read from right to left
Nov 28, 2015 9:59 PM

Mar 2008
Paul said:
This entire episode would have been better if it was just about Ikki and Stella and undressing her.

Couldn't agree more. This episode was fantastic for the fanservice and how straight forward the two are with each other. "Ikki, you've got a boner"
Nov 28, 2015 10:15 PM
Oct 2015
if i am Ikki i will reject her too.

1. she had a fever. are you really gonna have sex with your gf when she is sick???.

2. she is a royalty, a princess of Vermillion kingdom. are you really gonna have sex with the princess without the consent of the king?? remember what happen to Griffith(Berserk) after he had sex with princess Charlotte without the consent of the king. he imprisoned and tortured for a year.

Ikki do the right thing. he decide to meet her parent first and explain to them about their relationship. Ikki is the man, he doesn't let his lust takeover him.

let's not talk about it first, even having a romantic relationship with a princess is a scandal.

their relationship may bring uproar not onky in Japan but also in the world. maybe will make worse Japan and Vermillion relationship.
Nov 28, 2015 10:27 PM

Jul 2012
WOW THAT STRIPPING SCENE!!! That fanservice was on point like just wow I wish I can take his place in that scene because just wow really good fanservice is all I gotta say lol. Other than that the conflict with Shizuku and the family was interesting to see and to also see their father and how he is. Then we get a fight to introduce Touka who is just plain badass! I cant wait to learn more about her and see the fight between Shizuku and her!

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMASecjD7fk&feature=youtu.be
Nov 28, 2015 10:37 PM

Mar 2009
Okay. The fanservice was actually good in this episode.
lol @ "exploding."

I like how forward Stella is. It's just a shame the MC didn't go through with it, but what else is new really...
Nov 28, 2015 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
Stella, Stella. My, how great you are. That scene wasn't "lewd" llike Shinmai Maou no Testament lewd. It was just wonderfully sexy. It really is her and Ikki's relationship that carries this story.

But Touka's intro was badass, though.

metaforax said:

1. she had a fever. are you really gonna have sex with your gf when she is sick???.

You seriously underestimate human sexuality.
-Trippwire-Nov 28, 2015 10:48 PM
Nov 28, 2015 10:59 PM
Aug 2014
-Trippwire- said:
Stella, Stella. My, how great you are. That scene wasn't "lewd" llike Shinmai Maou no Testament lewd. It was just wonderfully sexy. It really is her and Ikki's relationship that carries this story.

But Touka's intro was badass, though.

metaforax said:

You seriously underestimate human sexuality.

Depends on the type of person. Ikki was in the right here. He didn't let his lust take over.
Nov 28, 2015 11:08 PM

Dec 2014
So Touka's intro and her fight with Shizuku were change, order wise...

Raikiri is still great.

Stella. <3
Nov 28, 2015 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
I loved Ikki's reactions in this episode and Stella is adorable (and naughty lol) as always <3
Tohka's intro is definitely bad ass, can't wait for her fight with Shizuku in the next ep!
Nov 28, 2015 11:35 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, the adaptation really excited me in this episode, great moments between Ikii and Stella, furthermore this Ikki is well trickster, said he would take his clothes for Stella not be ashamed, but in fact it wanted something else..

I laughed a lot of the reactions of him before Stella almost naked, I wanted to see them talking a little more about their relationship, but I liked the part of the struggle too, and show how Shizuku's next opponent is strong, I look forward for the next episodes ..

Nov 28, 2015 11:55 PM

Dec 2009
QWERTYFish25 said:
Sure he friend-zoned himself in the process which Stella acknowledged and I respect because personal/cultural values are differentf from 'Merica..
He didn't friend-zone her at all :|
He repelled carnal urges for the sake of a stable romantic relationship. You need to learna some psychology~

I've always had a bit of a thing for braided twintails, especially when it's a badass.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 29, 2015 12:18 AM

May 2015
If kissing really make someone pregant.........END OF THE WORLD

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Nov 29, 2015 12:39 AM

May 2012
"Ikki thought there was a proper procedure for such important things. Stella was a precious treasure raised by her parents.... and if he would get involved, he had to at least greet them. He thought that was rather expected of a man."

Man, I was rather sad this part of the LN wasn't clearly explained in the episode. :(

I did enjoy Ikki's reactions though :QQQQQQ
I'm probably what you call a programmer. And a procastinator. And a stalker. You can't hide from me.
Nov 29, 2015 1:10 AM

Jun 2013
yeah yeah be buisness like that's good and Toko seems like a badass
Nov 29, 2015 1:38 AM

May 2015
nanana now bad girl's era has begun, goodbye bad boy's era
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2015

194 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.