Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion

Nov 12, 2018 12:26 AM
The fan service is absolutely so wholesome i think it is the only wholesome fan service in anime history. It might be a rival with Witcher 3 wholesomeness.

Nov 12, 2018 12:27 AM
Wow Ikki subarashi what a gentleman i proud of you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nov 12, 2018 9:12 AM

Shadowhunt8 said:
The fan service is absolutely so wholesome i think it is the only wholesome fan service in anime history.
This is a very good point, actually. :)

I am very grateful for the fact that this episode never plays it for comedy but keeps it tender and sweet.

Jul 15, 2019 1:28 PM
Maki's arms

Ikki is a "better" man than I am. I would have jumped Stella immediately, no questions asked.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 14, 2019 9:08 AM
so much for Ikki not acting like the typical protagonist who acts like looking at the female body will cause him to explode

Nov 6, 2019 3:47 AM

Oh that's hot. I think I appreciate Ikki more in this because I've been spoiled already. In this scene, he shows restraint and says that he wants to respect Stella's family but later in the LN, he drops the act and does give in to his carnal desires which I think was only a matter of time because he can't possibly keep suppressing his feelings like in this episode lol.

Nov 19, 2019 3:07 AM

Declining that offer from Stella with that shallow reason, what a wimp. Offer or not, this or that, whatever it is.. letting "pride" affect your decision this much is just annoying, if he was really serious about their relationship, he wouldn't' care about "pride" or just because she's princess or something. But who am I to speak, right? Ah whatever.

Anyway, that Toudou, Touka was badass, she just electrecuted someone who is very far from them lol.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
โ€• Lelouch Vi Britannia

Jan 22, 2:21 AM

show the fucking fights, stop skipping them.

Feb 2, 8:47 PM

MC gotta lay that pipe, no excuses

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]