Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2015 5:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so the battle of the two dragons continues. Exciting.

I think Acnologia's VA does a decent job portraying its character.
Seems they are still wrapping up the fight between Kyoka and Erza. Eh, I think the fight involving Mard Geer this episode was okay with Gray joining in the fight too. I find it funny at how fast he mounted an attack and that Mard Geer actually seems to fear him, mostly because of that ability he acquired. Not bad Gray.

And oh yeah, seeing the Sabertooth Master back was not a pleasant sight D:
I guess they're going to get serious now considering that transformation.
Stark700Nov 27, 2015 6:16 PM
Nov 27, 2015 6:01 PM

Jun 2015
Stark, I have no idea how you see everything so fast D:
Nov 27, 2015 6:36 PM
Sep 2012
Well Lumia Historia better live up to the hype, if we have to resort to memory manipulation. Maybe you ought to alter Elfman's memories of destroying the guild, he is still not going to live it down.

Yes Mard Geer were toying with the dragon slayers until Gray showed up, and he knew Silver was going to betray him, if so why keep him around? He is so arrogant. The goal of Tartarus is to kill Zereff, well if they weren't so evil, maybe we could work something out, since the good guys wouldn't mind seeing Zereff go.

And Gray is awesome, imagine how awesome he will be, when he has to time to perfect his new power.

Just when Mard Geer looks to be defeated, who shows up but the worse piece of human trash in the series, he makes the ex chairman look decent, non other than Jiemma. He is so consumed with power, he allowed himself to be turned into a demon. Though the anime still does not correct the little plot hole, Gray should not know Minerva was turned into a demon, all he should know is she joined a dark guild, he should even know she is here.

Looks like Jiemma is here, just to give the twin dragon slayers an opponent, and we end this episode with seeing Mard Geer final form at last, we are at the climax people.

Next week, here is hoping Jiemma dies. I hate him.
blfanNov 27, 2015 7:07 PM
Nov 27, 2015 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
Gray's Entrance with that new OST though.
Nov 27, 2015 8:31 PM

Jul 2015
Holy sh*t mard geer's "absolute demon" form!
Nov 27, 2015 9:27 PM

Nov 2015
I really wish they'd give Gray a little more screen time than just a few minutes.
Nov 27, 2015 10:35 PM

Sep 2015
Man, what an episode...
Why didn't Gray do anything while Jiemma was beating others up???
If END is the strongest, why is Mard Geer Underworld king??
Nov 27, 2015 10:44 PM

Feb 2014
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIMME DAT DELICIOUS NEW OST O SO BLESSED MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Straight up great episode, can't wait for more!
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Nov 27, 2015 11:10 PM

Aug 2012
That new OST so goooood. Mard Geer's demon form is beastly.
Nov 28, 2015 1:31 AM

Apr 2013
dat Gray, dat OST
Nov 28, 2015 1:44 AM

Aug 2014
That OST is godly and Gray coming in like a boss
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
Nov 28, 2015 1:51 AM

Nov 2015
Gray is so badass, I wish he got more screentime.
Nov 28, 2015 2:57 AM

Oct 2014
Very good episode, Gray making it to the spotlight is nice for a change.

And damn, that absolute demon form looks badass
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2015 3:18 AM

Jul 2013
Mard Geer is the man of the chapter. Everything of heam is made of badassery, lol. Gray entrance was also cool.

Fucking Jiemma, I hope that he get his ass kicked by Sting and Rogue.
Nov 28, 2015 4:28 AM

May 2014
"Saber no Master ka ?! "
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2015 5:34 AM

Jan 2015
TheSuperEmeralds said:
I really wish they'd give Gray a little more screen time than just a few minutes.

No
Nov 28, 2015 7:34 AM

Jul 2015
Gray makes an entrance! But i must say... Mard Geer's etherious from is fuckin' awesome.
Nov 28, 2015 7:51 AM

Dec 2007
Another great episode! Gray was so awesome, even Mard had to admit and changed to his true form, I bet the next episode will kick a**
Nov 28, 2015 8:41 AM

Feb 2015
Mard geer true form looked more like a digimon to me.
Gray.....Damn he is getting badass.
nice episode btw.
can't wait for next week.
Nov 28, 2015 8:59 AM

Dec 2014
Gray that guy always fighting with natsu but always tend to fight along with him.. He seems stronger than nantsu but so never know......
Still there was an issue of END and natsu wonder hw he'll take it
Nov 28, 2015 9:01 AM

Sep 2014
Still a bit disappointed by Mard Geer's transformation even if it's the same as the manga ^^
Would've been nice to see more of Gray's abilities, guess in the next episodes..
The OST this episode was pretty nice.
Nov 28, 2015 10:35 AM

Jun 2013
cool action nice Gray is becoming more badass with this demon slaying magic
Nov 28, 2015 12:12 PM
Oct 2011
I just keep wondering..wth happened with Sting's/Rogue's White/Shadow Drive? ._.
Nov 28, 2015 1:12 PM

Apr 2014
Grey is damn strong.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Nov 28, 2015 5:06 PM

Jul 2012
Another awesome episode this arc is so badass. Gray's ost really fits and Mard Geer is Mard Geer!
Finally we get to see Mard Geer fighting seriously 0.0
Next episode is going to be even more epic!

PS, Jiemma just die already, Twin dragon slayers should kick his ass :)
dragovaNov 28, 2015 5:09 PM
Nov 28, 2015 6:47 PM

Jan 2011
Cmon Mard, you may have become stronger, but you are still a demon. Why shouldn't Ice Devil Slayer magic work? And if you beat them, Erza and Makarov will be enraged. And we don't know how Lumen Historie will affect the area. Makarov has to have a reason to send them all home, and surely not just so that there are less memories to erase.

Finally, Gildarts hasn't lifted a finger the whole arc. Did Gildarts ever lose on screen?

Wait, that wasn't even the final issue: Does Mard Geer not know that Zeref doesn't look kindly on touting his name all the time (see Hades)? I can totally see Zeref taking out the remaining demons, cleaning up a mistake he made long ago. Especially given his interest in Natsu.

I'd love for Mard Geer and Acnologia to battle it out, too, too bad that Igneel didn't wait for that to happen before appearing..
Nov 29, 2015 12:52 AM

Nov 2015
SkullProX said:
TheSuperEmeralds said:

No

Uh yes. Esp when he got his spotlight taken away from him in the Tempesta portion.
Nov 29, 2015 10:16 AM

May 2014
Gray is badoss. Damn, that true form of Mard Geer. He look very dangerous. Watch out Gray-sama.

I see the flashback scenes are back. I think they used too much screen time on Erza x Kyouka (a fight that has already been shown). ^^

[SPOILER]

This is just an assumtion, but I think Natsu is releated to END since the Tartaros members goal is to kill Zeref. But in earlier ep. We have seen that Zeref ask Natsu the same, also to take him down and kill him. I haven't read the manga so I don't know, but it's possible that Natsu is actually END himself.
mangalicker94Nov 29, 2015 10:24 AM
Nov 29, 2015 10:21 AM

May 2014
iam21 said:
Man, what an episode...
Why didn't Gray do anything while Jiemma was beating others up???
If END is the strongest, why is Mard Geer Underworld king??

Maybe that power consume a lot of power or he were just focused on Mard Geer.

Hmm, you could say Mard Geer is END's right hand. I think he is a King until END is revived. ^^
Nov 29, 2015 10:27 AM

May 2014
Illyricus said:
Mard Geer is the man of the chapter. Everything of heam is made of badassery, lol. Gray entrance was also cool.

Fucking Jiemma, I hope that he get his ass kicked by Sting and Rogue.

[SPOILER]

I guess that was pretty obvious. It's the work of Mashima-sensei after all. Everything can be handled with Nakama-power. :D
Nov 29, 2015 10:33 AM

May 2014
Rex_Connor said:
SkullProX said:

No

Uh yes. Esp when he got his spotlight taken away from him in the Tempesta portion.

I think it were better than they let Laxus handle him. He were pretty badoss himself. Actually I like Laxus better than Gray. He is one of my top favorite after Gildards.
Nov 29, 2015 4:56 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, way to recycle characters. No foreshadowing or anything beforehand of Jiemma being turned into a demon or choosing to, just randomly appears out of fucking no where. Seems like a stupid way just so they could have only Gray and Natsu fight Mard Geer.
Nov 29, 2015 5:28 PM

Nov 2015
mangalicker94 said:
Rex_Connor said:

I think it were better than they let Laxus handle him. He were pretty badoss himself. Actually I like Laxus better than Gray. He is one of my top favorite after Gildards.

Nah, it was shit way of handling the situation. Laxus was not himself he was using too much bullshit nakama speeches, it was cringe-worthy. Better to use a demon slayer solo a demon with no POF than see Laxus act like that as it was forced.

Gray is my favourite character
Nov 30, 2015 9:05 AM

May 2010
Gray was cool there. That's it.
Dec 1, 2015 3:32 AM

Apr 2014
It's nice to see a little power push, but I'm a bit afraid of it drawing out longer than it should/need to.
Dec 2, 2015 3:31 AM

Jan 2012
Gray is completely on another level than natsu.

Dec 3, 2015 6:24 AM
Jun 2015
Rex_Connor said:
mangalicker94 said:

Nah, it was shit way of handling the situation. Laxus was not himself he was using too much bullshit nakama speeches, it was cringe-worthy. Better to use a demon slayer solo a demon with no POF than see Laxus act like that as it was forced.

Rex_Connor said:
mangalicker94 said:

Rex_Connor said:
mangalicker94 said:

Don't listen to this retarded gray fan, laxus is the best and he was more epic in that fight then gray will ever be, he is just butt hurt at how epic the fight was and how most people loved it except for some gray-tard fans. So Rex Contard shut the hell up, don't make it our problem that you father raped a pig to make you
Dec 3, 2015 6:27 AM
Jun 2015
mangalicker94 said:
Rex_Connor said:

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for saying thank it is awesome to see other awesome fairy tail and laxus fans on this forum your comment made my date, laxus is awesome and his fight was just fantastic, stay cool, you awesome laxus fan, and don't listen to what that retarded gray fan said its just because Rex connor's father and mother are brother and sister
Dec 3, 2015 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Not bad of an episode, it had some nice moves, but it felt kind of slow for some reason. There is one more thing I'm waiting to see animated in this arc and I honestly can't wait.
Dec 4, 2015 12:37 AM

Dec 2013
They spent way too much time with Erza vs Kyouka again :/

The reveal about the truth behind the creation of the demons was cool

Gray is so op now!

Jiemma was such an asspull of a character. Needed more of an explanation with how he got there. Although the action was fairly decent despite the lack of shits I give about these characters and their fight.
Dec 5, 2015 7:32 PM

Aug 2013
All I can say is that when Mard Geer says that"I am a demon" I totally put the words "in bed" at the end of that...
AND WHY do they keep going back to the Erza/Kyouka fight? Grr
Sorry! I must admit I am confused most of the time.
Feel free to recommend anime to me, or tell me to shut up.
Dec 7, 2015 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
THE FCUKING RAVE MASTER FINALLY ENTERS THE FRAY!

Mard Geer: Who are you?

Gray: I'm the Rave Master who came to defeat you.

Akuma arrives out of nowhere. Oh, Hiro.

Holy crap! That Sting/Rogue vs Jiemma scene was cool. No still images during that scene? Is this a fake video? This ain't the FT I know.

My goodness. You just showed the damn Erza vs Kyoka fight. Why are you recapping? Wasting pages man.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 8, 2015 12:03 AM

Nov 2015
Laxus-is-king said:
Rex_Connor said:

Rex_Connor said:

Rex_Connor said:

Don't listen to this retarded gray fan, laxus is the best and he was more epic in that fight then gray will ever be, he is just butt hurt at how epic the fight was and how most people loved it except for some gray-tard fans. So Rex Contard shut the hell up, don't make it our problem that you father raped a pig to make you

Laxshit sucks. Gray is far superior than that nakama wielding trash character.
Laxshit's fight with Tempesta sucks major balls, and is completely forced and boring nakama powered up shit. Unnecessary. So you admit that your father raped a pig to make you? LOL retard.
LOL too much butthurt in your post fool.
Dec 9, 2015 2:00 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Gray is unfazed now haha .
Dec 12, 2015 4:18 AM

Jul 2012
Has Natsu completely forgotten about the END Book? I mean the whole time while Gray was kicking ass he was just watching like a dweeb instead of STEALING it and giving it to Igneel bleh
Dec 31, 2015 6:33 PM

Apr 2009
Igneel told Natsu that Mard Geer is behind everything. You think Natsu is just going to take the book without kicking that guy's butt? Pfft.

Jiemma... ugh, couldn't care less about that guy. Although at least the bit of action involving him was really, really well done! It actually annoys me in a way, one of the least important fights looks the best, lol... why?!

Gray's appearance was really well done, he took his sweet time getting there but it was worth it.

Mard Geer's Etherious form is a little disappointing, he looks pretty lame.

Natsu and Gray fighting side by side, exciting stuff! Gray and Gajeel have gotten power ups, Natsu's due for one too.
Feb 6, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2012
Excited to see the battles for the next episode. I'm hoping that Sting and Rogue have some new powers up their sleeves for this battle, and I can't wait to see more of Gray in this next episode. Also super interested in what they're going to do to Mavis (well erm I guess her body?) in the next episode!
Apr 11, 2016 9:32 AM

Apr 2013
Nice entrance Gray, now Mard Geer finally has to go all out :3
May 6, 2016 5:01 PM

Feb 2016
natsu being the only one left with a power up. mard geer alias elemental hero dark neos has yet to prove whether he deserves to be called the strongest of the nine demons.
Sep 19, 2016 10:00 PM

Jan 2016
heh still not done with Erza vs Kyoka.. (just a meh feeling seeing it again like thing,)
Gray actually got mard geer scared :3 ihihhihi this will be thrilling to see, Natsu/Gray VS Mard geer, Will they stop him in his Etherious Form!?

In other hand Jiemma, old sabbertooths master is back and he can just go fuck him self back to the dead, destroy him Sting/Rogue!

The Hype!!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.