Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2015 1:57 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I always liked Claire as one of the characters that appeared on the 999, not sure what changed exactly as what I remember from it was mostly the same. But in general a nice recap of that part!
May 26, 2017 10:22 AM

Apr 2016
RafaelDeJongh said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I always liked Claire as one of the characters that appeared on the 999, not sure what changed exactly as what I remember from it was mostly the same. But in general a nice recap of that part!

As far as my recollection aren't toying with me, nothing really changed in comparison to the normal TV episode.
(For me this Special was in higher quality when I watched it but that was about all that was different).
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Nov 27, 2018 11:12 PM

Dec 2015
I confirm: I watched the TV ep. right after and noticed no difference (except the drawings and format).

I'm sure this is a memorable character but it didn't make a memorable episode at all.
Enjoyment: 3/5
Score: 6/10
Watch it and skip the first half of ep.3.
Apr 6, 2020 3:27 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode, there are differencies (don't know how u didn't notice the changes), the movie version is emphasized on the drama and the friendship between Claire and Tetsurou with better quality and added sequences and it is way less developped in the TV anime episode, the 2 versions show differents aspects in the end (more cruel in the anime episode). The goal was to give Claire's beautiful story an even better adaptation.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.