Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 9 Discussion

Dec 24, 2018 10:19 AM

Ebisu was found out to be the forbidden mask conjurer in the most recent divine colloquy and a godhunt for him is on. The problem is that they're looking for him up there but he's all the way down in the Underworld looking for a brush right now.

The God of Poverty might be acting a bit silly to make even me chuckle but seeing him manipulate Yato into being sentenced to life with Izanami by using Nora against him was pretty low. At least he wasn't intending on giving Yato up like he implied though. I should've known that she'd offer herself to him too but for some reason I was pretty disgusted or rather put off by it. Call me old-fashioned but it's like she's essentially a thot who likes to be passed around by everyone in the room.

Yato was trying so hard to reunite with Hiyori and that time is almost at hand but that damn guy reached in for a sudden kiss while she was having an internal crisis by forcing herself to remember who she wanted to be with. It felt like a huge cannonball just burst through my favorite ship in the series and it also burst through my poor heart as well. Our Delivery God will go on a rampage that's for sure.

Apr 4, 11:52 AM

Ebisu is a weird son of a gun, not sure what to think about him so far. Seems like Hiyori got her "wish" fullfilled and she got disconnected from the far shore, but not in a way that she wanted.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store