Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2015 6:57 PM
Nov 2015
TGAT GUY AT THE END MADE ME SO MADD EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL THAT DOUCHE COMES IN SHE IS SUPPIST TO BE WITH YATO AND YUKINE NOT SOME RANDOM JERK GOSHHHH!!!!
Nov 27, 2015 6:58 PM
Oct 2007
Pacing all over the place..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2015 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
[
Cozatto said:
enginesofdemise said:
Well this episode cemented Hiyori as the absolute worst character in the show.

She is not as bad as you thought tho.
Araneae said:

Because she's there mostly for fans to ship her with Yato, and I would like her to be more important character.

Yea she will become important later.

Believe me or not, but I did read the manga, and even in the newest chapters Hiyori's role is neglectable. What she did in your spoiler only really shows that she probably has good grades from Japanese in school. I think everyone else could do that as well, especially that this idea felt forced and sudden to me either way.
Nov 27, 2015 7:53 PM

Apr 2015
Araneae said:

Believe me or not, but I did read the manga, and even in the newest chapters Hiyori's role is neglectable. What she did in your spoiler only really shows that she probably has good grades from Japanese in school. I think everyone else could do that as well, especially that this idea felt forced and sudden to me either way.

Maybe our opinions are different tho.
Nov 27, 2015 7:59 PM
Sep 2015
the feels.. did thay guy really kiss hiyori??
how about yato.. :( he's struggling right now just to go back...
Nov 27, 2015 8:26 PM

Jun 2012
NTR isnt my thing but it wasnt too bad I guess.
Nov 27, 2015 8:42 PM

Sep 2013
I'm cringing at the end where that Fuji-whatever guy kisses Hiyori. Yato's trying to run away from crazy devil girl meanwhile Hiyori's forgetting about him and gets kissed by that dickhead.
Nov 27, 2015 8:46 PM

Dec 2014
Ohhh, the NTR feeling.... XD

Poor Yato.
Nov 27, 2015 9:23 PM

Jun 2013
Here I am near the end of Thanksgiving break catching up on my backlog for this anime season and then I see this...

Nov 27, 2015 9:44 PM

Apr 2012
To the people getting angry at Fujisaki for kissing Hiyori only because they want her to be with Yato:

Ya'll be missing the point. That prick was supposed to be with Hiyori's FRIEND on this triple date, and not only did he kiss a DIFFERENT girl on their FIRST date, but from the sound of his greeting lines, it seems like he accepted the date SPECIFICALLY so he could meet Hiyori again. THE CRAP!!!!!!?
FateHeroNov 27, 2015 9:49 PM
Nov 27, 2015 9:52 PM

Apr 2012
FateHero said:
To the people getting angry at Fujisaki for kissing Hiyori only because they want her to be with Yato:

Ya'll be missing the point. That prick was supposed to be with Hiyori's FRIEND on this triple date, and not only did he kiss a DIFFERENT girl on their FIRST date, but from the sound of his greeting lines, it seems like he accepted the date SPECIFICALLY so he could meet Hiyori again. THE CRAP!!!!!!?
Not to mention that the moment he chose to plant it basically qualifies him as a rapist. He didn't even try ASKING "What's wrong?" He just saw her crying and thought: maybe a make-out session with a guy she barely knows that's supposed to be on a date with her friend right now will cheer her up.

WHO IS THIS GUY!?
Nov 27, 2015 10:24 PM
Sep 2015
If that kiss make Hiyori completely forget about Yato then i swear to kami I'm 100000% out.
Nov 27, 2015 10:46 PM

Nov 2007
sweet jeebus,some people have a lot of strong feelings..........

ya all hatin on Fujisaki for all the wrong reasons tho,lol
Nov 27, 2015 10:57 PM

Aug 2013
My problem with that kiss wasn't even because of the fandom shipping/ I could care less about the whole Hiyori x Yato otp or whatever.

I just thought it was totally over the line that he just dove right in for that kiss on a girl who he only knew for like a few hours and was fucking crying for reasons unknown to him. Like, who the fuck would do that? "yo if I fuck her face with my face it'll totally make her not sad anymore".

It's not like they were at a bar at night and everybody was drinking and just there for a hookup. It was a casual day "group date" at a theme park.

That was just awkward. And this is coming from someone in America; where we will hookup and fingerbang girls on the middle of the dance floor in nightclubs because we have no morals here.

That aside, it doesn't feel like there is a lot of time left to wrap up this arc. I don't read the manga, but I feel like things are going to be rushed and/or this will have a somewhat of a cliffhanger ending.
Nov 27, 2015 11:01 PM

Aug 2013
FateHero said:
Not to mention that the moment he chose to plant it basically qualifies him as a rapist.

I wasn't a fan of the scene either, but lets not start ignorantly throwing around the word rape here.

For fucks sake, you're crying rape quicker than a Bill Cosby accuser.
Nov 27, 2015 11:11 PM

Feb 2013
hiyori should have gotten a tattoo or something. or at least put his name in your phone lol (don't tell me pictures disappear too!)

fuck that last guy tho
Nov 27, 2015 11:48 PM

Jun 2013
no no no no no no
Nov 27, 2015 11:50 PM
May 2015
Oh c'mon Hiyori live normally like everyone else.
Nov 27, 2015 11:57 PM

Apr 2015
Paulo27 said:
lmao
"Oh, she's crying... SHE'S OBVIOUSLY SAD BECAUSE I'M NOT JUMPING ALL OVER HER, YEP, DON'T WORRY, I'LL JUST LICK THOSE TEARS OFF."
Tumblr will have a field trip with this literal attempted rape.

Meanwhile, I'm glad this is all the "NTR" mangafags have been crying over, like it's not just some cheap attempt at drama before everything goes back to normal, and here I was thinking it'd actually be something big.
Gets me every time.

Nothing goes back to normal in regards to him after this lol, wait for it. Him kissing Hiyori is nothing big compared to what happens later. Don't be so quick to judge when you don't even know what's going to happen.
Nov 28, 2015 12:10 AM

Apr 2015
Anime only watchers need to be quiet with the complaining about being let down lol, Fujisaki kissing Hiyori is nothing compared to what happens later on. In fact that's like one of the least relevant things to happen regarding them. There's a reason manga readers were freaking out. If you really wanna know then go read the manga, if not then shut up and just keep watching lmao.

Anyways, idk what's with the Hiyori hate. If it's because she's forgotten about Yato and Yukine, it has been repeatedly stated over and over that humans easily forget Far Shore beings. That has been mentioned so much by now with many different characters used as examples, idk why anyone would be surprised at Hiyori forgetting. She may be a half phantom but she's still a human, she can forget just like any other human if there's a lack of constant interaction with the Far Shore.

If it's because you think she's "useless" then I don't know what anime you've been watching this whole time but you should probably go back and re-watch the whole series if you think that lmao. Hiyori has saved Yato and Yukine countless times. Yato has stated over and over again how much Hiyori has saved him. Hiyori is a human, idk why some people expect her to be kicking ass like Bishamon or something. A character doesn't need to be physically strong to be useful smh.

#HiyoriProtectionSquad
Nov 28, 2015 12:15 AM

Jun 2013
so Hiyori already forgot about Yato and some guy kissed her now people are gonna go batshit crazy over it but i don't care lol
Nov 28, 2015 12:31 AM

Feb 2015
enginesofdemise said:
Well this episode cemented Hiyori as the absolute worst character in the show.
I thought she was just useless before, but now she's a dumb bitch who NTRs Yato too. Great
Though I shouldn't have expected less when I found out this series was made by a woman. Every time they pull this NTR bullshit with their useless self-insert main token female.

Woah, sexist much? You know MAL's highest ranked anime? Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Who wrote that manga? Hm... A WOMAN.

Other than that, I get why people want to see Hiyori have a more important role. She does, but the problem with her character is that, as Tenjin says many times, she belongs in the Near Shore. Things are going to get darker and more dangerous from now on in the series and it's very difficult to put Hiyori, a half human-half Ayakashi in the middle of a battleground. She's still going to be relevant, thuogh. And she has been for a long time: without her, Yato and Yukine would have probably died in the first season. And she also made a shrine for Yato, which made him an official God so... yeah.
Noragami reading/watching order: http://blessedyuki.tumblr.com/noragami-guide

"2016 will be the year of Sanji" - Eiichiro Oda
Nov 28, 2015 12:59 AM
Jul 2018
It's kinda meh Hiyori forgot about Yato and Yukine this fast.
Didn't expect that kiss at the ending.. who is he even lol
Nov 28, 2015 1:13 AM

Sep 2014
From the beginning I thought that Ebisu will be the bad guy which should be defeated in the final episodes , ehm maybe this may be true..

Also I would like to see that Queen's true form.. :')

Hiyori starts to forget them both.. And already new one kisses her..:D Hehe he came to date other girl , fell in love with her friend (y)
Nov 28, 2015 1:38 AM
Dec 2013
''Watch Noragami.'' They said.
''It'll be fun.'' They said.

My soul hurts now. I never shipped Yato x Hiyori, but now I do and it hurts. That kiss man, I wasn't prepared (and neither was Hiyori).
Nov 28, 2015 1:54 AM

Sep 2011
What the fuck is that guy? This is much worse NTR scene than I've ever witnessed. I hope Hiyori will slap him hard. He's a total dick who's nothing but taking dickhead opportunity on a woman who's currently weak emotionally. Obvious sexual harassment.

If I'm Hyori's boyfriend, he's dead to me.

And I've watched lots of NTRs yet I'm fine with them but so far, this one ticks me off hard.
TennoujiNov 28, 2015 2:02 AM

Nov 28, 2015 2:01 AM

Jun 2015
Hiyori is gonna feel guilty when she remembers everything.
Nov 28, 2015 2:19 AM

Jul 2013
LOL, Yato got NTRed hard this episode. Unlike many people, I didn't care about the kiss as much as I care for the part of Yato and Ebisu in the Underworld. Ebisu is starting to turn into one of my favorites characters of the series with this episode, he is very funny XD.

I felt pity of Izanami, the fact to not have any friend must suck, and then when she says to Ebisu if he want to be her friend with that smily face only to be rejected :( And when Ebisu call her "mother"... I wonder what this will be.

Also, kudos to Maaya Uchida, voicing Hiyori and IzanamiHiyori! with that different rangue.

This season is very good.
Nov 28, 2015 2:21 AM

Jan 2015
Okay, so I had the strangest thought when I saw Ebisus Regalia transforming. They were all clothes, right? Does that mean you could have Regalia underwear? That's gotta be awkward.

Other than that poor Yato being teased by Izanami.
Nov 28, 2015 2:22 AM

May 2015
this episode had an KISSasS ending

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Nov 28, 2015 2:43 AM
Jun 2015
yato_no_kami said:
azy1999 said:
That shit-like BASTARD, how dare he kiss Hiyori when she's suffering and while Yato is working hard to return back.
He needs to die, that's right, die, die, DIE, DIE, DIIIIIIIIIE YOU FREAK BASTARD

he sure does........................nooooooo hiyori first kiss should´ve been with yato..... but did they really kiss?? or they just got real close but in the next episode she will push him away or something,,,, someone read the manga??????????????????????????????????

i like where this is going....that guy has more balls than yato fr kissing hiyori out of the blue like that
Nov 28, 2015 3:18 AM

Nov 2015
OK... I have watched the episode.... and i have to say this .... I HATED THE END... i mean what was that.. ?? anyways.. i couldn't stop myself so... i started reading the manga.. form chapter 31 ... someone over here posted that chapter number... and I have to say this .... the next episode is going to be a relief... that's all ... nothing else... a relief...
Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own Idiotic worries!!!!
Nov 28, 2015 3:31 AM

Mar 2014
The hell ? He already kissed her O_O
Nov 28, 2015 3:40 AM

Feb 2014
I love those reactions. Some guys even calling it a rape, lol.
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Nov 28, 2015 3:52 AM

Sep 2013
pops is so hot..

oh no hiyori, pull y our shit tog ether.. and remember them!
i feel so bad for yato-chi. T__T
Nov 28, 2015 3:56 AM

Nov 2015
Sigh,the worst character is finally appearing
Nov 28, 2015 4:12 AM

Nov 2015
EtoileSosso said:
The hell ? He already kissed her O_O

Yes my friend, I know they did... Nothing can change that... but the next episode will make anyone say... "Oh Thank God!"...
Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own Idiotic worries!!!!
Nov 28, 2015 4:15 AM

Jan 2011
Adventures with Ebisu and Yato was pretty cool. Yato seeing the woman as Hiyori was pretty funny; she looked hot yet creepy. We found out that Nora also belongs to Ebisu as well. I liked the banter between Yato and Ebisu. Back in the real world, Hiyori has already forgotten about Yato and Yukine and is trying so hard to remember. Of That ending with the kiss from that guy was totally unexpected and made me go 'oh nope... NOPE'. Still enjoyed the episode nevertheless.
5/5
Nov 28, 2015 4:21 AM

Apr 2014
I hope she at least slaps him.
Nov 28, 2015 4:23 AM

Sep 2013
Man, why is everyone hating Hiyori??

IS SHE THE ONE WHO KISSED HIM??
Some are even saying she doesn't have a character development -__- i mean, really???
i think she doesn't even really need one. She is so nice and a very good girl, doing everything to save yato and yukine since season 1.. she even fulfilled a god's dream!
making yato a shrine..

someone forced a kiss on her.. and people forget all the good things she did..
then wait and see who will save yato in this arc ..
Nov 28, 2015 4:37 AM

Jun 2015
Hmm I don't think that guy at the end did anything wrong. He just tried to cheer up Hiyori because she looked so upset, he didn't know about Yato or anything anyway. Imo if he left her to be upset during a date then THAT would be wrong.

Also wtf Daikoku

Nov 28, 2015 4:40 AM

Jul 2015
I really like this darker side of Yato, that's how God of War / God of Calamity should be in my opinion. Though i feel sorry for him, since Hiyori forgot him already, and it will be really painful for him when he finds out.
Nov 28, 2015 4:45 AM

Feb 2015
ShadowTheRaven said:
Hmm I don't think that guy at the end did anything wrong. He just tried to cheer up Hiyori because she looked so upset, he didn't know about Yato or anything anyway. Imo if he left her to be upset during a date then THAT would be wrong.

Sure. Because when a girl is crying, nothing can make her happier than a stranger suddenly kissing her for no reason.

The right thing for Fujisaki to do would have been to ask her what was wrong. Maybe take her somewhere else, get her some water and comfort her. Even though it was a date and he was attracted to her, he should have abandoned those urges and think of what's best for Hiyori first (that's what love is supposed to be). And let's not even talk about how Japanese people view virginity (either sex or kisses) and purity as something very sacred that should only be given to someone you truly love and trust. What Fujisaki did was trashy, no matter how you look at it.

Nov 28, 2015 4:56 AM

Mar 2015
At the end: "Ohhh my ..."
Nov 28, 2015 4:59 AM

Jan 2015
Uve23 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Sure. Because when a girl is crying, nothing can make her happier than a stranger suddenly kissing her for no reason.

The right thing for Fujisaki to do would have been to ask her what was wrong. Maybe take her somewhere else, get her some water and comfort her. Even though it was a date and he was attracted to her, he should have abandoned those urges and think of what's best for Hiyori first (that's what love is supposed to be). And let's not even talk about how Japanese people view virginity (either sex or kisses) and purity as something very sacred that should only be given to someone you truly love and trust. What Fujisaki did was trashy, no matter how you look at it.

While I agree that what he did was wrong and the right way to go would have been what you outlined, it really wasn't that bad either. First of all it was only a kiss. Second of all what's love got to do with it? (what's love but a...no...let's not go there) They're just teenagers on a date, they're not going to spend the rest of their lives with each other.

Also I'm not sure about this Japanese virginity-thing. I read Sakamichi no Apollon not too long ago and there a character steals a kiss from someone he loves too. That one is set in the 60s and nobody goes all "you defiled me, you monster" on the character. (yes, most of my cultural knowledge is Manga/Anime based, so that is naturally the truth)

Nov 28, 2015 5:16 AM

Apr 2010
NTR! NTR!

Erika___ said:

Because she's a tainted slut now.
antonnNov 28, 2015 5:20 AM
Nov 28, 2015 5:47 AM
Mar 2013
I must say for everyone who voted that he liked the ep ... f u ^_____^

I was so annoyed by that kiss ... f u shitty writer ==
Nov 28, 2015 5:48 AM

Jan 2015
antonn said:
NTR! NTR!

Erika___ said:

Because she's a tainted slut now.

Oh wow such strong non-sense lmao

Anyway, seems like to many miss reactions here. There is a reason for everything in this series (I just found it out yesterday after reading manga), i guess the only way to go is to keep watching.
Nov 28, 2015 6:01 AM

Feb 2015
BVerfG said:
Uve23 said:

While I agree that what he did was wrong and the right way to go would have been what you outlined, it really wasn't that bad either. First of all it was only a kiss. Second of all what's love got to do with it? (what's love but a...no...let's not go there) They're just teenagers on a date, they're not going to spend the rest of their lives with each other.

Also I'm not sure about this Japanese virginity-thing. I read Sakamichi no Apollon not too long ago and there a character steals a kiss from someone he loves too. That one is set in the 60s and nobody goes all "you defiled me, you monster" on the character. (yes, most of my cultural knowledge is Manga/Anime based, so that is naturally the truth)

Well... let's just say we've got different ways of looking at it, then. To me, it was really rude and inconsiderate.

On another note, the OST is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kSpS1L2AYE

Nov 28, 2015 6:06 AM

Sep 2014
Well, alright episode I guess. Let's see how this arc goes.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2015

192 by Siigma777 »»
Mar 17, 10:03 PM

» Im getting too old for this anime

DatajI - Mar 9

9 by Fenyy »»
Mar 9, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

412 by TheAnimeWeeb101 »»
Feb 25, 2:05 PM

» Is there going to be a next Season for this series, because it is really great?

m_vahhaaj - Oct 5, 2023

27 by animejas »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:34 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2015

198 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.