Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2015 11:12 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss!
Nov 27, 2015 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
It was okay >w<
Nov 27, 2015 4:45 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about our main character constantly, even until the end, being compared to/kinda seen as an animal? I mean, reminding someone of an animal is one thing, but like I felt like he was kinda treated as an animal in some cases as well not just as a joke between characters for the sake of bonding-- like the whole "taming" bit without someone saying like, "Yo, he's a human being though, just so you know" is kinda... weird.;; It kjust seems really degrading.

I don't even know if I liked Aoi's personality or if I liked them as a character, really. I mean I just watched a production of The Taming of the Shrew, which is a lot less tame than this...? I got the same eyebrow furrowing, "I don't think I like this" feeling though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.