Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 25, 2015 3:11 PM

Hello, I'm wiriting a book ( https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/28458647-one-wish )
and I would love to see some of my story come to life. So if you're interested you can email me: tajwaascott@gmail.com
-
ThankYou
|最初の王|

Nov 25, 2015 3:12 PM

Pay me :(

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

anime recs: nodame cantabile | shinsekai yori | chihayafuru | space brothers

Nov 25, 2015 3:27 PM

but i'm broke :(
|最初の王|

Nov 25, 2015 5:11 PM

mayukachan said:

Not without seeing your art first.

Nov 25, 2015 5:16 PM

skjoldr-san said:
mayukachan said:

if ur really curious

i drew this back in high school

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nov 25, 2015 5:17 PM

I'm a really really bad artist, but I'd do it. I don't currently have a scanner though.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

Nov 26, 2015 6:31 AM

mayukachan said:
skjoldr-san said:

if ur really curious

i drew this back in high school

I've always been a firm believer that in order to improve we must be true to ourselves.

I don't like that one bit.

But considering you said you drew that back in HS, I assume you have improved over the years.

Nov 28, 2015 11:06 AM

Well that's the most white-knight reply I've ever heard _sadist_ , I can't believe I read such a ridiculous post
I've been here way too long...

Nov 29, 2015 5:14 PM

MortalMelancholy said:
I'm a really really bad artist, but I'd do it. I don't currently have a scanner though.

Can you do digital?
|最初の王|

Nov 29, 2015 5:17 PM

skjoldr-san said:
But considering you said you drew that back in HS, I assume you have improved over the years.
maybe i guess so lmao
i dont like doing digital art. the coloring takes forever

that's not paint i use gimp ^^
yeah

and i still do

GIMP is bae

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jul 2, 2016 12:02 AM
Hello, I'm making a story about kids that are in the world of a role-playing game (kind of like SAO and Life Howler). It's about three kids that do not know each other personally, but they all go to the same school called Teratoma High in Thailand. One day when the kids are asleep, they get transported to a world where everything is based on stats and abilities and magic.
The first kid is Shi Yoon, a Thai boy that is quiet/a nerd but he is the one that is the main character. He is very level-headed and quick to make good decisions as a leader, but he is the one that has every stat at 1 and is at level 1. It's good though because it means that he isn't tied down to one class/ability major, he can learn everything. He decides to be a monk of the Yon Hoon Tribe. A tribe that is very small, but uses very powerful/secretive techniques that no one knows about.
The second kid is Isa Longan, a French/Thai girl that is very friendly and smart. She is the one to become an adaptor, which is an assassin that can use healing powers like a herald. She follows Shi Yoon, but goes to a clan that is friends with the Yon Hoon Tribe and in the same "town" (not really a town, it's almost like a place where a lot of groups go to pick warriors and ordinary people). She joins the Gokusen, an elite clan that specializes in assassin skills. She spends her downtime, when she isn't learning assassin skills/techniques, teaching herself to use healing magic. She starts off with all stats except Vitality and Luck at 7 and is a level 5 (Vitality and Luck are at a 9).
The third kid is Jon Yoon, a Thai boy that is often mistaken as a girl because of his pretty face and is the adopted brother of Shi Yoon. He is a martial artist since he was learning Muay Thai back at earth. He is a level 6 and all of his stats are 9 around the board. He joins the same group as Shi Yoon although he gets inducted to a secret tribe called the Kuro Long tribe (it's a secret tribe because only the Yon Hoon tribe and the Gokusen clan know about them, they were thought to be a myth). they teach him the ways of being a martial artist while he is still a friend of the Yon Hoon tribe.
Once they land of the world, their journey begins as they try to save world they just appeared in.

I would like for people to help me because I can't really draw and sometimes I'll miss spellings and not connect ideas well. If anyone could help me please do so, though I can't pay you.

Apr 16, 2017 11:42 AM
Taji said:
Hello, I'm wiriting a book ( https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/28458647-one-wish )
and I would love to see some of my story come to life. So if you're interested you can email me: tajwaascott@gmail.com
-
ThankYou

CastBound said:
Hello, I'm making a story about kids that are in the world of a role-playing game (kind of like SAO and Life Howler).

[…]

I would like for people to help me because I can't really draw and sometimes I'll miss spellings and not connect ideas well. If anyone could help me please do so, though I can't pay you.

Hey you two!

I'm not exactly an artist, looking for one myself. But I write manga, and draw storyboards! I thought it would be interesting to read your work and then you could read mine?

Also, did you ever find an artist? My friend who used to draw for me felt he needed a break, so I'm looking for someone who can turn my storyboards into final drafts!

Apr 20, 2017 12:44 PM
_sadist_ said:
skjoldr-san said:

I've always been a firm believer that in order to improve we must be true to ourselves.

I don't like that one bit.

She's a girl, go easy on her. Firm believer my ass! Who cares about improvement? That drawing is the best she's got, and you just have to be honest. Now look what you've done! She's not replying. You broke her tiny little heart </3

You monster :(

Now if you say ''I like the background and the lighting but the girl character could use some improvement. I didn't mean to hurt you, but she looks like she was drawn in paint.''

I'm sure her reply is going to be like this '' thanks >< that was a drawing commission for someone and i drew that back in high school. i was so busy and my mom called me so i have to answer her or she's gonna destroy my computer lol .no that's not paint i use gimp ^^''

You damn amateur! I bet you don't have a girlfriend huh?

Just stop being a white knight, you won't get any pussy that way

May 3, 2017 8:06 PM
Hi I'm trying to make a manga about a boy named Isamu Hideyoshi who is in highschool and he is the type of person who is quiet and minds his own business. He often gets bullied for his soft and kind heart. One day a girl named Akemi Atsuko who is a beautiful girl who stands up for Isamu one day and runs off with Isamu to show him something. As time goes on and on Isamu meets quite a bit of new people and he discovers his true power. Him and his friends go on a adventure.

May 27, 2017 7:07 AM
Hayex said:
Hi I'm trying to make a manga about a boy named Isamu Hideyoshi who is in highschool and he is the type of person who is quiet and minds his own business. He often gets bullied for his soft and kind heart. One day a girl named Akemi Atsuko who is a beautiful girl who stands up for Isamu one day and runs off with Isamu to show him something. As time goes on and on Isamu meets quite a bit of new people and he discovers his true power. Him and his friends go on a adventure.

>high school
>quiet boy
>girl

G E N E R I C

May 29, 2017 12:24 AM

There's some of mine, if you're interested

Jun 1, 2017 2:46 PM

Mayuka said:
skjoldr-san said:
maybe i guess so lmao
i dont like doing digital art. the coloring takes forever

that's not paint i use gimp ^^
yeah

and i still do

GIMP is bae
Try procreate it's better than gimp
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me

Jun 1, 2017 2:48 PM

CastBound said:
Hello, I'm making a story about kids that are in the world of a role-playing game (kind of like SAO and Life Howler). It's about three kids that do not know each other personally, but they all go to the same school called Teratoma High in Thailand. One day when the kids are asleep, they get transported to a world where everything is based on stats and abilities and magic.
The first kid is Shi Yoon, a Thai boy that is quiet/a nerd but he is the one that is the main character. He is very level-headed and quick to make good decisions as a leader, but he is the one that has every stat at 1 and is at level 1. It's good though because it means that he isn't tied down to one class/ability major, he can learn everything. He decides to be a monk of the Yon Hoon Tribe. A tribe that is very small, but uses very powerful/secretive techniques that no one knows about.
The second kid is Isa Longan, a French/Thai girl that is very friendly and smart. She is the one to become an adaptor, which is an assassin that can use healing powers like a herald. She follows Shi Yoon, but goes to a clan that is friends with the Yon Hoon Tribe and in the same "town" (not really a town, it's almost like a place where a lot of groups go to pick warriors and ordinary people). She joins the Gokusen, an elite clan that specializes in assassin skills. She spends her downtime, when she isn't learning assassin skills/techniques, teaching herself to use healing magic. She starts off with all stats except Vitality and Luck at 7 and is a level 5 (Vitality and Luck are at a 9).
The third kid is Jon Yoon, a Thai boy that is often mistaken as a girl because of his pretty face and is the adopted brother of Shi Yoon. He is a martial artist since he was learning Muay Thai back at earth. He is a level 6 and all of his stats are 9 around the board. He joins the same group as Shi Yoon although he gets inducted to a secret tribe called the Kuro Long tribe (it's a secret tribe because only the Yon Hoon tribe and the Gokusen clan know about them, they were thought to be a myth). they teach him the ways of being a martial artist while he is still a friend of the Yon Hoon tribe.
Once they land of the world, their journey begins as they try to save world they just appeared in.

I can help you with some character design (don't need payment since it will be my practice)
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me

Jun 1, 2017 2:50 PM

Mattimand said:
Taji said:
-
ThankYou

CastBound said:
Hello, I'm making a story about kids that are in the world of a role-playing game (kind of like SAO and Life Howler).

[…]

Hey you two!

I'm not exactly an artist, looking for one myself. But I write manga, and draw storyboards! I thought it would be interesting to read your work and then you could read mine?

Also, did you ever find an artist? My friend who used to draw for me felt he needed a break, so I'm looking for someone who can turn my storyboards into final drafts!
Hey bro I know your cmment was made awhile ago but I am down to share stories and gain advice on mine. Although I only have the summaries down right now but it's always better to get more help on them.

Jul 17, 2017 1:56 PM
Hello I'm looking for an artist to help with my manga I have 10 pieces done so far but my art skills are less then adequate enough to be useful I'm willing to negotiate terms for I have no money for the work if interested please find me under sashquach.tb on facebook thank you in advance to whoever comes will not discriminate or judge on skill thanks again

Apr 18, 2018 7:52 PM
I was wondering if any one could do the art for a manga I've be working on. If your intrested in helping you can reach me at darrin2121.dm@gmail.com
Modified by WhiteRabbit000, Apr 18, 2018 7:55 PM

Jul 6, 2019 10:21 PM
I'm Currently Writing Out A Manga

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DUV9Cr7-C_JcfMNz2ARtLZD-SHaMuaCWXSQP9uUWVzo/edit?usp=drivesdk

I was Looking For Someone To Draw It Out And We Both Split Profits When Released (I'm friends With a Famous Manga Artist) If Someone Is Interested Email Me @gameanimationyt@gmail And The Rest Will Be Known

-Daiki (Creator Of "Counterattack:Unlimited")
Modified by Carlpoppa456, Jul 6, 2019 10:42 PM

Jul 18, 2019 10:03 PM

stop necro'ing with fake ass accounts

Nov 27, 2019 4:09 PM
Hey guys! I'm looking for a manga artist that will work for free.(temporarily) If the manga lifts off the ground (as I hope it will) then I'll pay 30% - 60% of the earnings to the artist. The story is about a world of naturally super powered humans. The two main characters are orphans, one killed his own parents, the other had parents that were killed. The story was made to show the difference between aspiration and ambition, and to show that even though on the surface, people may seem one way, you can never truly understand them. If you wish to know more about the story join my discord server and ask away! (I am currently writing the story on WattPadd, the story is called Hono no Monogatari (Tale of Flame) and has sadly only ten views, hope y'all will get me s'more!)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ukgys5
Modified by GeckGirlLexi, Nov 27, 2019 4:14 PM

Feb 14, 6:21 PM
Hi guys. I'm good at writing or creating stories and I'm very bad at drawing so I'm looking for a artist. Hope we can collaborate and be friends and I love to see my stories come to life
Pay and everything ask me at swapnalia13@gmail. Com