Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2015 4:13 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh?! Terminator reference with the theme and electric sphere teleportation??

Okusama had a tragic past as a abused sex slave by her own mother?? Ehhhhh?!! But kept her virginity intact somehow... Too bad didn't get too see the abuse.

Man that mother was such a bitch, kidnapping women and a little girl to rape them for energy which turns them into withered corpses as a result! What a cunt! Even try to steal husband of own daughter. Unforgivable!

I am not too sure the ending. On one hand, there is good news with the pregnancy and the baby herself helped out fighting the mother, but the mother also shamelessly tries to make herself at home and her kidnappings/rapes/murders, mistreatment of daughter, attempt at stealing husband were not answered to at all.
Oct 15, 2016 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked Ana's voice actor in the English dub, but that ended up being the only thing I liked from this entire viewing.
Jan 9, 1:59 PM

Mar 2019
This milf with blue hair is fuckin hot! ⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okusama wa Mahou Tsukai Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 24, 2015

1 by Jonas-K »»
Jan 9, 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.