Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Nov 30, 2015 3:25 PM

Jun 2013
evanlai said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit...

Sea King's VA played his role pretty well imo.

Pri-Pri-Prisoner was so damn funny lol with his personality. He just brings this big amount of awkward energy to the show. Kinda felt bad for Sonic though as he is usually the underdog in fights now. Quite an amusing episode~

Love this episode! THE HYPE!

Don't forget this scene hehe

Oh laa laah!!! O_O and Yeah..:Seas King is quite awesome.

and YEY!!! MUGEN RIDER IS HERE... Thank you for Your very Hard Work. You did your Duty...Rest Now.. and Let Saitama take Care rest. he is cool and true Hero tough

So Sea People are here...This arc made be quite Scared in manga when they started to Crush Heroes..

that Puri-Puri-Prisoner tough...Oh hell..he(She? Okama? Crossdresser?) is Strong...but awkward. O_O That...hensin..I almost barfed.

Hey is it just me or is Sea Kings Seiyu Yamato from Naruto?
JarjaxleDec 8, 2015 6:27 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 30, 2015 11:08 PM

Jun 2014
I LOVE THIS SHOW. IT'S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 1, 2015 9:06 AM

Jul 2012
Damn, red lights are a pain even when you're trying to save the world!
Dec 4, 2015 6:26 PM

May 2013
Stinger, Lightning Max, and not even Puri-Puri-Prisoner can defeat the Sea King.
Even Sonic and some other heroes couldn't beat the Sea King.
Let's see what Genos and License-less Rider can do. Oh, and Saitama also.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 5, 2015 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
A shonen-respecting, needs clashes live up to that "definition", the target requires this, but if we pair also a good plot then we have the "perfection". In a nutshell we are talking about so far it is that OPM respecting what one expects, even this episode escapes, but what's even more exciting about this episode is that it is not self closing, then another about who is in addition to those already been determined for this anime. I end my comments here because I sling immediately on the next episode.
Dec 6, 2015 12:00 PM

Dec 2009
Damn Sea King, you know you fucked up with Saitama has serious face on.
Dec 8, 2015 1:35 AM

Jan 2015
This anime is great! I love how Madhouse makes series better than they were in the source material!
They didn't disappoint with the rain phone scene :D
http://i.imgur.com/DAPhmnL.jpg
Dec 8, 2015 3:00 PM

Jul 2015
Puri Puri Prisoner is a homophobic prison rape joke of a character, and being trans myself and finding out from a friend that "Slicing SheMale" (whose Japanese name includes okama, which is a slur) is coming up as a top-ranked Class A hero got me to stop watching this show and lose interest in picking up the manga.

For the record I thought this show was great up to ep 7, and even ep 8 would've been great absent those things. I'm out though, don't really want transphobic joke characters pushed in my face, nor homophobic characterization of a gay man as a predator of younger men in jail (and even kids in the manga, gay=pedo being a horrible homophobic stereotype with a long history).

I'm sure the overarching story and jokes are still as good as they ever were, and will get better, but I'm not going to see dehumanizing distortions of who I am and who my loved ones are presented for laughs regardless of how "good" the bulk of the story is.
Dec 12, 2015 6:20 AM

Feb 2012
danieltortoisee said:
Wow, that was much more exciting to see a villain who actually has some sort of power and is actually able to destroy some heroes. Sure, it's inevitable how it will end, but seeing Saitama and Genos fight the Deep Sea King should at least be pretty awesome.

Not impressed with that terrible gay stereotype in Puri-Puri Prisoner. Can anime not do a gay character without turning them into an awful joke of a character?

its not the first villain with power we see, its just that villains who pair up to fight with saitama seem powerless.
Dec 19, 2015 12:02 AM

Sep 2013
I have to say, Puri-puri gave me the chills when we first saw him, but man, the background music along with the wings coming out as he went into angel mode into angel rush was epic!

Also good to see that Sonic is actually kind of strong. :) Liking him more.
Dec 20, 2015 1:46 PM

Mar 2010
It was all good and even better with the misunderstanding in the end xD

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 20, 2015 4:54 PM

May 2012
Interesting start of this "arc" really do wonder how the fight will go next, but I sure like where this is going!

Let's see what's next.
Dec 26, 2015 6:42 PM

Feb 2013
Pri Pri Prisoner dropped the soap.
Dec 26, 2015 9:45 PM

Jan 2013
Puri Puri Prisoner ... just too much for me >.<
Absolutely amazing episode.
Dec 27, 2015 7:17 AM

Feb 2015
Fantastic episode, my only problem is there are a few episodes left.
Dec 28, 2015 12:16 AM

Aug 2007
Puri-Puri Prisoner's magical girl transformation was amazing. Can't wait to watch the next episode!

Dec 28, 2015 12:48 PM

Dec 2015
I actually thought Puri Puri Prisoner would turn into a mahou shounen or something like that. Oh Deep Sea King you don't know who you've messed up with. When Saitama has this face, you better be ready for some destruction mate!
That face though. So bad ass!
Dec 30, 2015 2:30 AM
May 2012
Mumen Rider is the shit!! I want to see him in action.
Jan 5, 2016 1:02 PM

Feb 2014
That prisoner guy made me laugh so hard xD

I guess Saitama will shine in his fight with the Sea King. I hope at least. He deserves some recognition.
Jan 7, 2016 8:23 PM

Jun 2009
Jan 8, 2016 9:13 PM

Sep 2014
Oohh the Deep Sea King and the Sea Folks.

Well that was a quick exit for Puri Puri Prisoner.. And Sonic's reaction to him was priceless bwahah!

I wonder what will to License-less Rider lolol
Jan 10, 2016 8:23 AM

Jan 2012
That pervert needs to be taken care of.

Jan 13, 2016 2:20 PM

Jan 2011
Chibi-Alice said:
Boring build up episode.

Basically this.
Also the first episode where one of my friends started complaining. :'v

The shininess of this show is starting to wear off.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 19, 2016 3:32 AM

Dec 2015
Fun episode. Puri-puri Prisoner was HILARIOUS.

Lots of naked boys this round.
Feb 14, 2016 12:12 AM

Jul 2013
Puri-Puri Prisoner was so funny omg. So much naked guys in this episode. Hentai confirmed :D

The sea king is really fucking strong. Nothing could beat him, especially because it began to rain and his original power came out. Sonic also had to leave because he was to weak.

Curious if Genos is strong enough. And Saitamas face at the end so cool.

Mar 1, 2016 7:15 PM
Feb 2016
I didn't think they would end it with a cliffhanger.

Does anyone feel as if the King changed sizes? After fighting stinger and before fighting Lightning Max.

That may have been the shrivelling up.
PM me if you want me to reply, I don't check the forums again after I reply

Mar 12, 2016 9:07 PM

Aug 2013
Boom, a wild blond bikini babe takes the scene. XD
Fianlly a monster worthy to be called a monster hahahha.
Why do all of them love stripping and fighting nude so much ?!!!
Saitama so badass in the end there.
Mar 22, 2016 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
I swear those generic monsters and heroes would be doom of this series..

But at least they managed to do last few minutes right. Sort of.
May 20, 2016 8:11 PM

Feb 2014
Action was entertaining, this guy is actually formidible. Although this seems just as formulaic as past episodes...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2016 8:24 AM
Mar 2015
First episode that ends in a cliffhanger. Interesting.
Jun 22, 2016 11:48 AM

Dec 2011
Puri Puri Prisoner is awesome. Keep crying
Jul 10, 2016 9:04 AM

Mar 2016
Puri Puri is the best lol.
I laughed hard at the part where Saitama is running.
Aug 14, 2016 12:58 AM

Dec 2012
That lady with the board is hot.

Lancer has arrived!

No!!! Why does Rikiya have to be the bad guy. :(

No relation to Mahou Shoujo transformations.

I agree with Sonic. I'm out, too.

Such focus on Mumen.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 18, 2016 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
That was a cool episode.
A lot of new heroes, that's nice.
Cliffhanger though. Looking forward to what's gonna happen to Mumen Rider, Saitama and Genos *.*
Next episode already XD
Sep 27, 2016 4:49 PM

Mar 2013
Did you see a butt naked guy run passed us? - No -
Oh well, must have evacuated mid bath. -

SO FUNNYYY!!!
Oct 19, 2016 6:20 PM

Feb 2009
This is what I think will prove to be this series main problem, its own concept. This episode was all build up, with tragedy and losses all over, for Saitama to eventually appear and OHKO the bad guy. I know that's the joke, and the episode was great, but the formula will need to change before the series reaches the end (and from what I see, the manga is actually changing its direction).
Oct 20, 2016 5:03 PM

Jul 2014
Too bad Saitama didn't get much screentime in this episode, but good episode regardless.
Oct 28, 2016 3:06 PM
Jan 2012
yay. nice episode. Good fight scenes. I liked to see sonikku fighting. That's monster really stronger because win of 2 class C ,1 class B,1 class A. I imagine significate one thing.
Nov 1, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2013
What, a story that goes over two episodes? Have to watch the next one right now xD
Nov 9, 2016 12:07 PM

Nov 2010
Whoa! Class A, Stinger, is here! And down. HAHA. I wonder who the biker guy is. Is he the same biker guy that appeared in the earlier episodes? I just can't seem to remember for some reason. HAHA. Oh. I wonder if Stinger is just dead now. Then another hero, Lightning, or something or rather. He's getting pulverized, too. HAHAHA. Then Class S Hero Huff-Puff Prisoner. He's so great. Please don't let him get knocked out so quickly. BAHAHAHA. Sonic Speed was put in jail. I completely forgot about that. OMGG. His angel form. Poor sweater. HAHA.

"I felt that. Just a little though."

Amai Mask is really great looking. He kind of reminds me of Bunny from Tiger & Bunny. HAHA. But, eh. I wonder if he's really as strong as his ranking reads. Deep Sea King is stronger in his element, water, so Sonic Speed couldn't really get a great punch in. Biker Hero and main character (OMG. I FORGOT HIS NAME)---SAITAMA meet up and then Sonic Speed and Genos meet. HAHA. Genos thinks that Sonic Speed is a pervert because he's naked. Yeah. You right.

All of those heroes hiding in the safe shelter with the rest of the citizens. HAHA. SNECK IS BACK. YEAH. MUMEN RIDER. HAHAHA. Uhhh.. Mumen Rider was giving Saitama a ride on his bike. HAHA. Awww. Even though Saitama could run faster than the bike. The music at the end is really cool.
Nov 29, 2016 10:50 AM

Jun 2013
This episode had a lot of fresh heroes, Pri-pri-prisoner was probably the most memorable one. Too bad they were all defeated by One Punch Fish... I mean, Deep Sea King.
Feb 25, 2017 9:08 PM

May 2010
What's up with this series and naked guys, it's like every ep has at least one (ʘ‿ʘ) Also, that sea king was quite creepy, especially his form after it started raining :o
Apr 2, 2017 8:43 PM

Aug 2016
Oh shit, here comes Saitama to the rescue

Set by SenpieX
Apr 17, 2017 12:37 AM

Feb 2017
Whenever Sonic gets screen time I have breathing problems because he's so gorgeous. Genos is also very very nice-looking. I appreciate this.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Jul 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Dec 2015
XDD Shocked Saitama

The hot lady 😍

Pri-pri-prisoner XDD

THE HOTTEST SONIC

Sonic nice body XDD

Oct 1, 2017 1:15 AM

Mar 2012
Shit's going down now.
Dec 27, 2017 8:46 AM

May 2016
Heroes of all classes and even a mercenary tried their hand on the Deep Sea King and made a good show before getting crushed.

Puri Puri Prisoner gonna get those bois and damn that swimsuit lady sure stands out from the crowd~
Kajo_Senpai69Dec 27, 2017 8:51 AM

Apr 16, 2018 2:48 PM

Jul 2017
Puri Puri Prisoner is a bad trope that I thought had died away - the gay man who is a rapist and creep and just plain inappropriate. He could have been a funny character had he not been the most basic, overdone, and offensive thing you could do in this regard pretty much. It's nothing new, and it's just bad.

Anyway, the rest of the episode was good with the heroes really trying to beat the monster. The juxtaposition of Puri Puri Prisoner and that ninja dude being naked was pretty funny.
Dec 7, 2018 10:57 AM

Oct 2017
that was such a good episode omg
Apr 4, 2019 1:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Best episode yet, this one and the last episode, GREAT!
The Sea King was a beast, these 2 were pretty dramatic and exciting, the OST was EPIC and made me really feel for the heroes that were courageous to face that asshole and were defeated despite trying their best.
Bike Rider, that dude was so inspiring!
It was great to see him bonding with Saitama at the end, just wished Seak King had lasted a bit longer vs Saitama, or had gone out in a more epic way.

Saitama gained my respect for what he did near the end.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Live Action Movie gets new writers (Rick and Morty writer and creator)

OvergrownRover - Apr 14

1 by OvergrownRover »»
Apr 14, 4:07 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

986 by larryfirst »»
Mar 28, 5:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

337 by Mobesho-SAN »»
Mar 18, 12:48 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

791 by Jiborjas »»
Mar 13, 8:22 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Oct 17, 2015

430 by Xerreth »»
Mar 13, 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.