Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 8 Discussion

Dec 27, 2015 11:04 AM

bastek66 said:
Some people's delusions will be shattered with this picture. Fedora Fellini has nice harem.

Yes. it effect my brain so hard.
like i was wondering in the episode 7, why there are so many girls in that fucking ship?! i thought that might be his harem but i seriously didn't want to think that way, and in this fucking episode "This is my harem" WTF SHIT! Lucky bastard! and on top of that, all the girls was freaking hot DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

And this harem is real too btw.
TLRD need to learn from Naze. i mean Rito needs to learn.
NO! i mean all of the harem anime need to fucking learn from this one.

Dec 29, 2015 5:58 PM

Good episode, it sure is taking a long time to reach Earth.

Jan 1, 2016 11:20 AM

Smooth Criminal Felini really is smooth. The guy got a legit harem of hot chicks he fucks and loves him. Alpha as fuck!
The guy needs a statue for his awesomeness.

The guy also seem like a good mentor for Orga, although that along with his harem and kids puts a dangerous death flag on him.
Modified by Monad, Jan 1, 2016 11:22 AM

Jan 1, 2016 4:52 PM
Monad said:
Smooth Criminal Felini really is smooth. The guy got a legit harem of hot chicks he fucks and loves him. Alpha as fuck!
The guy needs a statue for his awesomeness.

The guy also seem like a good mentor for Orga, although that along with his harem and kids puts a dangerous death flag on him.

I expect you will be wrong. Naze and his harem are so fucking funny and help Orga to be a good man hahaha
And, I don't want nobody on Tekkadan dying on the lasts episodes.

Mar 14, 2016 8:27 AM

Interesting insight into Orga and the bonds of Tekkadan. Naze was lulz, living the dream so many anime protagonists failed at.

Mar 15, 2016 4:28 PM

After hundreds of anime, with hundreds of mc, hundreds of attempts, hundreds of journeys.....But this is the first time I see a True Harem King in his full glory....more surprisingly,this anime doesn't even have a Harem tag on it.

Apr 2, 2016 2:31 AM

That tanned baby looks like he has blush on, those cheeks! I wonder who the mothers are. It kinda reminds me of Dan Bilzerian.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Aug 6, 2016 8:26 PM
only real question is how the hell did he make this harem and how the hell do all the girls get along knowing they share the same cock. Also having a real harem in an anime just feels kinda creepy to me.

Oct 15, 2016 7:42 PM

Hahaha oh god, it's an actual harem. I'm actually a little grossed out but hey, I guess if Naze and his wives are all happy with it, whatever.

It was refreshing to see Orga being treated like the kid that he actually is. He acts like such an adult all the time that it's easy to forget he's just a teen. I laughed at the forehead flick.

Mika being depressed about not doing well during the fight was a little unexpected, he seems like he wouldn't care that much, just going along with what Orga asks him to do. But actually, he worries just as much about Orga's opinion as Orga does about his.

Nov 27, 2016 11:24 PM

Harem, this guy has a harem, all the tripulation of the starship!!!! O_o

Hello, my litte boy!

Dec 30, 2016 1:48 PM
Naze, my man. Alpha as fuck.

Jul 8, 2017 7:51 AM

I have found Gilgamesh!

Aug 21, 2017 5:38 AM

kickmesign said:
I think Orga and Naze are similar actually. I dunno, you could say Orga is living the dream too in a different way. He's the boss of a ship full of little boys.

Yeah this episode was a comparison between the two "forms of closeness".

I thought the harem was kind of silly; the characters are sort of ridiculously sexual, mostly that blonde lady who's obsessed with Mika though. Not a lot happened in this one. I appreciate that we see Orga get closer to his crew; his understanding of their relationship deepens.

Sep 30, 2018 9:34 PM
Lol of course. The first time we get to see a team of women fighters against the Tekkadan boys, they had to be some guy’s sex dolls and that’s their entire characterization. Oh, they are also baby factories, but don’t worry, they love it!

This show has yet to convince me it’s more than just another eye-rolling male power fantasy.

Jul 21, 5:09 PM

They got in.
Dante is a cyberwarrior.
There appears to be a lot of women on the ship.
Maruba fainted.
Oh shit! Naze has a harem! GOAT!
He has 5 kids?
Naze's kids. Who are the mothers?
Wait... he has more kids who are older? oh shit!
Dat flick.
Dat bro pound.

The first character in Gundam to have a harem. GOAT.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]