3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
2.5%
1Hated it
2.0%
Average 4.3
201 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 22, 2015 12:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty talky episode..

What I find amusing his how Naze describes his own crew. The episode felt kinda slow but it's nice to see more of bromance between Mika/Orga. I found it neat that Arca also seems to get well with kids and she's like a big sister to them.

I'm really starting to like the Turbines.
Nov 22, 2015 3:22 AM
Aug 2015
Holy shit man, Naze really is a pimp. I mean goddamn, a real harem on a ship that big? His penis must be in constant exhaustion.
Guess next week Orga will get his own girl? It's good because the end of this episode was getting a little too gay.
Nov 22, 2015 3:50 AM

May 2009
Some people's delusions will be shattered with this picture. Fedora Fellini has nice harem.
Nov 22, 2015 3:52 AM

Jan 2009
lol that Naze guy is living the dream, all the girls on that ship is his harem and all the girls are fine with it

and lol Orga talking about deep connections and stuff when he only meant he treats all of Tekkadan as family
Nov 22, 2015 3:52 AM

Feb 2015

Lol I thought he was kidding but seems like all the girls are indeed his harem. Man, Naze is alpha as fck.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2015 4:01 AM

Apr 2012
In this unverse, Fellini has a harem.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 22, 2015 4:20 AM

Sep 2013
LMAO so the leader of the Turbines has a massive harem as his army. Certainly didn't see that coming, silly but interesting.

The series is following the breather-action-breather cycle quite religiously so far. It's time for the breather again, this time it's the Tekkadan and the Turbines doing business. Fellini proves that Orga still has a lot to learn, even giving him one mighty fucking flick of his fingers blowing Orga to the ground. Orga takes it admirably though, realizing that he needs to be even stronger. So does Mikazuki in fact, even if he's already giving it a 100%. Maybe we'll see 110% next time?
Nov 22, 2015 4:33 AM
Sep 2012
That was a pretty cute episode.
Nov 22, 2015 4:44 AM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:
Some people's delusions will be shattered with this picture. Fedora Fellini has nice harem.

This is what happens when a dense harem MC catches on.
Nov 22, 2015 4:50 AM
Oct 2012
bastek66 said:

LOL damn all the ships that people were talking about last week got sank big time.
I thought he was sleeping with at least one of them but not ALL of them :D
Nov 22, 2015 5:10 AM

Aug 2010
Holy Shit! Dat Naze Harem in the OP O_o They really are his harem. Damn! That's what I'm talking about, all the girls don't mind.
DEM THIGHS THO :L
Sucks that Lafter's probably already used goods tho :/ I wanted to ship with Mika Oh well, Naze is awesome.

Flustered Orga not being able to answer Naze's "Why can't u separate" was quite the sight to see. I'm sure he was thinking "I can't say because Mika said so" XD He made up a really good reason tho the whole "connected by blood" thing. Loved how Naze said that's not comrades it's a family.

But really, Orga's always acted like an adult I forgot how young he really is ^^; Seeing him being treated like a kid by Naze was kinda refreshing.

Also loving how Akihiro and Mika are training a lot with Lafter. When u think about it that was only their second space battle and they were already that good. With training and experience they're gonna be beastly! And this is without the Alajya-Venjyata (w/e it's called XD). So when Mika uses his experience + that and no handicapped Barbatos he should be way better nxt time.

Nxt ep looks fun. They're gonna be exchanging Sakazuki? That means we'll be seeing lots and lots of Naze :D Awesome!
Nov 22, 2015 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
Damn, Fellini is living his dream in this universe.

Mika being depressed about the fight and the whole family talk with Orga are the highlights of this episode for me.

Totally thought there will be a new Gundam in the PV before I realized it's just the inner frame of Barbatos.

Nov 22, 2015 5:34 AM

Apr 2015
With that harem it seems like what F̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶i̶ Naze needs to raise isn't a flag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mika needs to learn from him and recruits Atra and Kudelia into his own harem.
Joking aside, its kinda cool we got to see how they infiltrate the ship. I thought it's going to start with the negotiation. We get to see the soft side of Orga which is pretty good for his character development. However, the feeling of Orga screwed up at a certain point is getting stronger after this episode. Another enjoyable episode for me even though there are not much actions.
Nov 22, 2015 5:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Naze is the fkin man! xD

Orga being treated like the kid he actually still is, pretty funny :D
Nov 22, 2015 6:20 AM
Feb 2015
All the ships destroyed in an instant. Not that i'm surprised. He has 5 babies at the ship and several others at school, Naze must be a hard worker.
Nov 22, 2015 6:27 AM

Apr 2015
Really liked this ep. Not many shows can make their chill episodes as interesting as their action ones like this
And can everyone just stop raising orga's death flag please? :(
Nov 22, 2015 6:38 AM

Feb 2012
Naze Turbine, has a harem and pushes Orga down with only a finger flick. What a man.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 22, 2015 6:38 AM

Nov 2013
dat harem....

orga looks funny after he finished talking with Naze.

plot twist : kudelia and atra join the harem LOL
Nov 22, 2015 6:43 AM

Feb 2014
A real working harem in an anime, damn that's a first! I am hoping some of the girls come around to the boys though by the end.
Nov 22, 2015 6:52 AM
Dec 2014
so I guess no one is going to answer the question I asked about in my Thread ?
Nov 22, 2015 6:55 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I had no doubt I'm my mind that Pump Fellini was this much of a savage but holy shit he's probably fucked them all on numerous occasions LMFAO....But in regards to Lafter I still don't now

Gotta say that all this talk about family was really nice and I'm hoping that the negotiations goes okay. Speaking of the negotiating, I like the whole dress atire thing that they have going on in it because the guys and Kudelia looked GREAT

Also, look at my boy Orga blushing constantly in that PV lol xD
Nov 22, 2015 6:55 AM
Aug 2015
Really ? a real harem in that "serious" anime, with 7 girls and more than 5 children...it's very disturbing...seriously it's a scenario of hentai, don't like that.
Nov 22, 2015 7:01 AM

Feb 2014
lord23 said:
so I guess no one is going to answer the question I asked about in my Thread ?

Doubt many people here are watching it on that site.
Nov 22, 2015 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
can´t wait next week to see orga drunk? blushed??? <3<3

maybe with a girl drinking ? aaah <3<3<3 dressed with ceremony kimono? :O :*
Sunakko-ch4nNov 22, 2015 7:33 AM
Nov 22, 2015 7:06 AM

Jul 2010
Not much to say about this episode. Mostly setting the stage for the next episode, with some additional insight into Orga's mindset, Naze being alpha, and Okada torpedoing a ton of ships. 4/5.

It's going to be hilarious watching the ADD segment of the Gundam fanbase implode when there's no fight again next week. I'll have my popcorn ready for that.

lord23 said:

Just get Horriblesubs?
Nov 22, 2015 7:49 AM

Jun 2008
I'm predicting Orga dying two or three episodes from now. Possibly after making a significant connection with someone and blushing, like in the preview.
Although I also hope I'm really really wrong. Still, it's Gundam and Orga has his deathflag raised since episode one.
Nov 22, 2015 7:49 AM

Nov 2008
Naze lives more than right, he's the pimp of pimps, and has a nice family of his own as well.

Hopefully in the next episode Tekkidan does become a subsidiary of Teiwaz.

Nov 22, 2015 7:51 AM

Nov 2008
Reite said:
I'm predicting Orga dying two or three episodes from now. Possibly after making a significant connection with someone and blushing, like in the preview.
Although I also hope I'm really really wrong. Still, it's Gundam and Orga has his deathflag raised since episode one.

He'll die but not until well into the second half, I don't think his end will come this soon.

Nov 22, 2015 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
Aside from what everyone is saying about Naze being a total Alfa pimp badass(which I totally agree on), did anybody find the Barbatos's inner frame to look awesome as fuck? The all metal look is just absolutely beautiful. Its not often that a skeleton looks cooler than the body itself.
Nov 22, 2015 7:55 AM
Jun 2015
Last thing I expected to see in this series is a harem, and a self-aware one at that.
Nov 22, 2015 7:58 AM

Dec 2014
Man, Naze is living the dream. Liked all the family talk, especially Orga learning the members of Tekkadan aren't comrades, but family.

Also, the PV has me interested. Wonder what's going down.
Nov 22, 2015 8:18 AM
Nov 2015
Kinda disappointed by this Episode. Not due to the miss of fight but the timeskipping.

At end of EP7 it felt kinda tense between the pilots of both teams. especially Lafter and Mika in their duel.
Now in EP8 Lafter one time asks if the Pilots are there too seems intrerested to see what those two guys are about who held quite well, but the next thing we see is how they causual chat and train with each other like nothin happened, admiring / making fun of each other skills or any kind of "first contact" is missing. (anyone knows if there is more about in the Manga?)

Besides that still a nice Episode. Seems like after Char as Full Frontal, now Pimptimus Shirocco has his second coming as Naze *smiles*
Nov 22, 2015 8:19 AM
Dec 2012
Naze and his Turbines raised the flag.
Atra trying to cheer up Kudelia.

Business negotiations didn't go so well between Orga and Naze. Orga feels has to grow up more.
Mika worried he will get ditched. Poor guy doesn't realize Orga mostly does everything for him and because of him.

Orga and Mika bro fist once again. I hope its not hinting at a possible death but rather focusing on the bond they share. Besides Orga is a safe kinda guy, he doesn't seem reckless. Akihiro and Mika on the other hand go all out.

Next episode:

Sakazuki (盃, Sakazuki) is a ritual of exchanging sake cups as a means of pledging loyalty. The word itself refers to ceremonial cups used on special occasions like weddings, tea ceremonies, etc. There are currently two known versions of the sakazuki ritual: the 5:5 pledge and the 7:3 pledge.

I did not realize this but that explains Orga blushing and passing out from being drunk. Who's this mysterious blonde? A possible love interest? Might be trouble. Atra helping Kudelia once again. Kudelia looks really pretty all dressed up.
sosmetalNov 22, 2015 8:26 AM
Nov 22, 2015 8:21 AM

Aug 2015
Naze is living the good life. lol Nice episode.
Nov 22, 2015 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
seeing all those cute girls kinda reminds me of Victory and their inevitable demise

the show continues to entertain me and is still decently written but I am worried that 25 episodes won't be enough to cover everything
Nov 22, 2015 9:12 AM

Aug 2013
When a Harem have a no dense MC = Nase
Nov 22, 2015 9:14 AM

Aug 2008
Naze is the man.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 22, 2015 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
The infiltration was fantastic. Teiwaz was left with no cards.

Orga has been a walking corpse since episode 1 and now he confirms that with words. If this guy lives through the series despite of the number of flags that have been raised around him then that in itself will be biggest twist of this tale.

Part of Naze's women or not, a fine woman is a fine woman — Lafter. ;)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 22, 2015 9:58 AM

Dec 2011
Haha. Naze has a harem. Living the dream.

I wish they could have shown a bit more about Mikazuki and Lafter. >.<

Judging from the preview, it looks like Tekkadan will be part of Teiwaz after all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2015 10:00 AM

Jul 2014
THIS FUCKER NAZE GOT GAME. DAMN!! but this show is really becoming one i really love. and god the ENDING SO AMAZING especially the guitar in the beginning

shanimebib said:

Orga has been a walking corpse since episode 1 and now he confirms that with words. If this guy lives through the series despite of the number of flags that have been raised around him then that in itself will be biggest twist of this tale.

Yeah his and akihiro's death seems imminent but lets hope they dont die.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Nov 22, 2015 10:18 AM

Jan 2012
The revelation of this king's harem, was unexpected haha, bye bye twintails, no more waifus for Mika.

Kudelia expression ❤
Nov 22, 2015 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
The harem's are real xD. Naze is the real man lol. Though I wonder if that includes Lafter also

Overall decent episode, The talk about family was kinda nice and the pilots are training vigorously. Looking forward to the negotiations with Teiwaz
Nov 22, 2015 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
Really nice and chill episode.

I honestly look forward to any of the episodes whether it be action packed or just breather/talking episodes.
Nov 22, 2015 11:20 AM

Sep 2010
Reite said:

Don't be daft. This entire episode was dedicated to the audience to foreshadow Orga won't die: he's getting the stellar character development as leader. And if he dies, everyone will, apparently, Naze already stated the kids won't survive without him. Considering he's the one who is getting the contact with the leader of Jupiter Yakuza, and only him, at this rate he's just as 'safe' as Kudelia.

Now some of his Tekkadan men will die in the future because that'll be a test of fire for him as leader. Naze too is waving death flags because he landed himself in Orga's mentor role.
ThessNov 22, 2015 11:25 AM
Nov 22, 2015 11:33 AM

Apr 2012
god damn not only does he have a harem, but he has biological children from different women too

this is the complete package, self aware harem never seen before in anime

this is what happens when you tip your fedora properly take notes

Nov 22, 2015 12:07 PM
Jan 2014
Most kings didn't even have that big harems. Naze nice job.

I actually think Lafter is in a lesbian relationship with the white haired girl. (Besides being with Naze)
or
It was just her teasing with calling her darling.

Nov 22, 2015 12:12 PM

Jun 2015
Shock_Yin said:

I actually think Lafter is in a lesbian relationship with the white haired girl. (Besides being with Naze)
or

I thought she was referring to Naze as her darling.
Nov 22, 2015 12:14 PM

Jul 2010
Equitum said:
Shock_Yin said:

or

I thought she was referring to Naze as her darling.

This. It was Naze she was referring to.
Nov 22, 2015 12:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Sunrise has had enough of pretend harems and delivered a real one. Naze living the dream
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 22, 2015 12:55 PM

Feb 2012
I think Orga and Naze are similar actually. I dunno, you could say Orga is living the dream too in a different way. He's the boss of a ship full of little boys.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

284 by Pe11etS »»
Apr 8, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

168 by wallus81 »»
Apr 7, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

84 by wallus81 »»
Apr 7, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.