Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2015 6:38 AM

Dec 2014
I guess he was struck too many times, and now in his 'final' form the 'core' is exposed and I guess when you hit it he's done for.
Nov 22, 2015 6:40 AM

Dec 2014
Interesting chapter.
Kaneki's finally showing his true self.
Nov 22, 2015 6:40 AM

Apr 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Which chap was it when Nico whispered that piece of info to Kaneki? I remember it was around the Kanou raid arc but don't remember where exactly. This is the first time we hear what he told him right?

It was chapter 87.
Nov 22, 2015 6:42 AM

Apr 2015
Barion-Zara said:

Also did anyone understand what was the deciding factor that killed Noro here? What's the difference between this attack which seemingly killed him (as it/he's saying farewells to Eto) and the previous ones?

If the theory of Noro = Eto's kagune is true I will just assume that Noro can only be detached for a certain period. After that he will either lost his own consciousness or just disappear like how normal kagune will. It's just my guess tho so just take it with a grain of salt. I might be wrong so please don't laugh at me if I made any mistakes :/
KaiserNazrin said:

I see no reason to make it darker. Maybe the raw provider don't know how to scan properly or something.

If the raw is blur ,multiplying the layer to make it darker will make the lines clearer. That's what I did with my avatar before I start colouring.
Nov 22, 2015 6:44 AM

Aug 2014
So what about Kanae?Another transgender character died a horrible death?What a nasty human being this Ishida.First, gender change and then he killed him off.
Nov 22, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2014
Cozatto said:
Z4k said:
Seems like they fixed the translation a bit.

Blame the bad scans. Look at the difference here.

Wow that Kanae scene is actually quite beautifully drawn. I don't know anything about cleaning the raw but my guess is they just 'multiple' the layers in photoshop to make the line darker and that's why some panels look darker than the original version.

Wait. WAIT. So this manga is actually understandable and good looking in reality? Because I just gave up any attempts on understanding what is going on and who's fighting with who a few chapters, because this is just too messy.

Don't understand me wrong, I love this manga, but recently some panels got just too confusing.
Nov 22, 2015 6:49 AM

Dec 2014
Truth4Lies said:
So what about Kanae?Another transgender character died a horrible death?What a nasty human being this Ishida.First, gender change and then he killed him off.
Here comes the fisherman, you brought your bait with you?
Nov 22, 2015 6:50 AM
Sep 2013
What a chapter. Well the cold personality has resurfaced. I don't really understand what his hair color is so I'm not even going to bother. There looks like smeared blood when he went over to shuu or his hair is all black. Kanae got put done lol. Noro is gone and talked. The translation seems shaky. Qs really shined this arc I had no hope for them actually killing Noro. Did Kaneki stab shuu to immobilize him or to drink that blood that is one his kagune?
Nov 22, 2015 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
Truth4Lies said:

Nov 22, 2015 6:57 AM

Oct 2011
Araneae said:
Cozatto said:

Wow that Kanae scene is actually quite beautifully drawn. I don't know anything about cleaning the raw but my guess is they just 'multiple' the layers in photoshop to make the line darker and that's why some panels look darker than the original version.

Wait. WAIT. So this manga is actually understandable and good looking in reality? Because I just gave up any attempts on understanding what is going on and who's fighting with who a few chapters, because this is just too messy.

Don't understand me wrong, I love this manga, but recently some panels got just too confusing.

Yep. Scans are usually messier than real thing. Besides - even when you buy manga there can be a lot of differences. I've been buying mangas in different languages and formats, printed different way on different paper - and sometimes when I compared them I couldn't believe that these were the same pages...
Nov 22, 2015 7:00 AM

Oct 2013
finally caught up and mane this chapter awesome looks like kaneki's back (though kind of liked haise)and ready to kick but :D
Nov 22, 2015 7:07 AM

Aug 2015
Can someone explain to me what happened? I didn't get it at all. If you start from the point when Haise was looking down to Kanae with tsukyama behind him it would be perfect <3 <3
Nov 22, 2015 7:09 AM

Aug 2014
Earame said:
Araneae said:

Yep. Scans are usually messier than real thing. Besides - even when you buy manga there can be a lot of differences. I've been buying mangas in different languages and formats, printed different way on different paper - and sometimes when I compared them I couldn't believe that these were the same pages...

I know that scans usually are messier and worse quality, of course. It's just the difference in case of tg scans really surprised me, as it is huuge.
Nov 22, 2015 7:20 AM

Jul 2014
AndyShoes said:
Can someone explain to me what happened? I didn't get it at all. If you start from the point when Haise was looking down to Kanae with tsukyama behind him it would be perfect <3 <3

page 6 : Kaneki throws the pipe and hits Karen's head.
page 7 : Kaneki is dodging Karen's attacks.
page 8 : Kaneki gets behind her catches her and stabs her with the kagune through the chest.
page 9: Kaneki looks at Tsukiyama while remembering what Nico told him. Eto puts her skin on...
page 10: Kaneki stabs Tsukiyama because he felt like it, he turns to Eto
page 11: Noro Shirazu
page 12: Shirazu dodging etc
page 13: Shirazu breaks the limit on his kagune
page 14: Shirazu hits Noro...
page 15: Shirazu gets kind of stabed by Noro... he's fine though
page 16: Urie gets his ass up and charges at Noro
page 17: Urie cuts Noro's "head" off.
ArcanixNov 22, 2015 7:24 AM
Nov 22, 2015 7:22 AM

Jul 2014
*screams internally*

Damn ... this chapter is just too good ~

One Eyed vs Akaneki next chapter ?
Nov 22, 2015 7:40 AM

Oct 2013
Z4k said:
zheopotato said:
On a more serious note, the manga keeps getting messier. I can't understand some of the pages lol

Which scans are you reading from?

Man, the top right comparison page has beautiful bg and the translations are more fluid.
Nov 22, 2015 7:48 AM

Nov 2011
Wonder why Akaneki is stronger than Haise, like did you forget you can kick ass or something? The power difference between is like Heaven and Earth.

Nov 22, 2015 7:52 AM

Jul 2014
becuz he knows how to use his kagune
Nov 22, 2015 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
Nuvi said:
Z4k said:

Which scans are you reading from?

Man, the top right comparison page has beautiful bg and the translations are more fluid.

The right one is from the Young Jump website.
http://youngjump.jp/tokyoghoul/re/trial/

Not all of them are translated but an anon from /a/ was kind enough to do the translations for chapter 51 and 52.
https://mega.nz/#F!s81TyICJ!9EL_eYJqJAylnlIDTGuOEw
Nov 22, 2015 8:14 AM

Nov 2014
ISHIDA STAHP!!! My heart can only take so many masterpieces of chapters!!!

Now if u excuse me...I have to go sing unravel at the top of my lungs...again
Nov 22, 2015 8:19 AM

Aug 2014
Kvothe51 said:
zheopotato said:
Kaneki and Eto should really f*ck lol. They'd make a good couple.

I agree, but unfortunately it is looking less and less likely.

Especially if she keeps mentioning Arima in front of him every chance she gets....like Kaneki's not good enough for you?

Nuvviveji said:
I believe that they've messed up the Eto-Kaneki panels.

Yup, seems like it.
Nov 22, 2015 8:27 AM

Dec 2014
Kryptiq said:
Kvothe51 said:

I agree, but unfortunately it is looking less and less likely.

Especially if she keeps mentioning Arima in front of him every chance she gets....like Kaneki's not good enough for you?

Nuvviveji said:
I believe that they've messed up the Eto-Kaneki panels.

Yup, seems like it.
Translation seems correct now.
Nov 22, 2015 8:40 AM

Nov 2014
cool chap, surprises me people would bother to argue that his hair is black because of blood in this, even if it was it wouldn't matter by now anyone whose read tokyo ghoul should understand that the color of kanekis hair has been symbolic since the beginning.

Think of yin and yang the one eyes ghouls eyes have always been a great symbol of this and the author seems to incorporate it every chance he get whether it be easter eggs or the twin one eyes in part 1 that were literally like a walking yin and yang symbol with their colors.

that aside don't believe this black haired kaneki is actually real kaneki, if i was gonna call it anything i'd call it arima form. Not that i dont like this kaneki but lets think about the different "kanekis" we know

1. Kaneki Original - Black hair - At his base he was kindness in every aspect you could even say he was your standard shounen main character (in a much darker world than usual obviously) but he was basically kind to the point of not wanting to kill but wanted to protect and beyond that he was sad over the loss of his parents which is pretty standard for shounen protagonists.

2. Kaneki Tortured - White hair - this kaneki was at his core still kindness and a desire to protect but through being tortured this kindness and protection wish was twisted and morphed by cruelty creating a very twisted "sense of justice" specific to him but he still wanted to protect those around him but instead of staying on defense he began to see his enemies and threats as "bad beans that needed to be plucked" but all around this kaneki still wasn't evil and was kind at his core even if that kindness was twisted.

3. Haise Sasaki - Black and White hair - this version of kaneki was extremely similar to his original, kindness with a desire to protect but instead of being tormented by the loss or lack of a family he had found a new group he could call his family and his lack of memories made it all the easier to attach himself to these people almost like a newborn baby. But at the same time he was tormented by his lack of memories and the possibility they'd come back and at the same time he'd disappear.

Either way the point of all this is that EVERY kaneki weve seen so far at the very core of his being has been about 2 things Kindness and Protecting those close to him. but now enters our 4th kaneki. Like kaneki number 1 his hair is black (even if you wanna argue its blood ishida did this for a reason or the blood part would be more obvious) If it were the first Kaneki finally coming back, or the 2nd who was cruel they wouldn't have attacked or possibly killed tsukiyama even if this was a perfect assimilation or fusion of Haise and Kaneki they still wouldn't have attacked tsukiyama because the kindness and desire to protect would remain as it always has with kaneki.

4. Arima Kaneki - Black/Blood Hair - this kaneki isn't kind and doesn't seem to care about the people that kaneki 1 or 2 were important to this kaneki is like a cold blooded beast, even when kaneki would lose himself in part 1 using his centipede kagune and growing that mask he was still able to hold himself back from eating the CCG investigator in any vital parts. This kaneki just makes me think of arima a cold stare with little to no words spoken just a desire to destroy and a bundle of bottled up hatred. He even seems vindictive as we saw he tore off the same arm Kanae took from him. Ontop of that he stabbed out his eye just like when kaneki and arima fought at the end of part 1, not sure if its relevant but he even chose the same eye that is blackened by kanekis ghoul half that could just be coincidence though.

my point is this isn't any previous kaneki we used to know and this isn't a fusion of the personalities in kaneki, this kaneki is one we've never seen and in my opinion seems like a combination of all the cruelty in kanekis heart combined with his mental image and what he knows about arima. but this is all just my opinion you can reject it as you please.

aside from all that wall of text jazz talk about kagune control his kagune almost looks like human hands there for a bit even if lacking a finger or two on each one. on the panel he skewered kanae with all those kagunes one even looks like a small childs arm reaching out of him

this being page 8.

i always read into things a lot with ishida sui because he seems to love symbolism. the small arm could represent that small white haired kaneki that haise talked to in his head a few chapters ago. could be supposed to symbolize that child version of him trying to escape from inside of him even if its not though you can definitely tell that part of the kagune doesn't seem like it fits with the rest also doesn't even come close to piercing kanae.

sorry been a while since i been on here but this chapter compelled me to talk so thoughts?
bromainsNov 22, 2015 8:45 AM
Nov 22, 2015 8:40 AM

Nov 2014
Araneae said:
Cozatto said:

Actually taking some time and reading it properly is that difficult, huh?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2015 8:43 AM

Sep 2014
If this is how Noro gets beaten then that's lame as hell. I was expecting like a strategic battle that involved the CCG guys trapping him and using high doses of RC cell suppressant gas a good 60+ chapters from now... this can't be it. -_-

We don't even know what Noro's really is or what's really behind the mask!
I'm...i'm gonna reserve judgment until it's confirmed if he's really dead or not.

*curses the Q's and their plot armor powers!*
Nov 22, 2015 8:50 AM

Mar 2015
DAIO_13 said:
If this is how Noro gets beaten then that's lame as hell. I was expecting like a strategic battle that involved the CCG guys trapping him and using high doses of RC cell suppressant gas a good 60+ chapters from now... this can't be it. -_-

We don't even know what Noro's really is or what's really behind the mask!
I'm...i'm gonna reserve judgment until it's confirmed if he's really dead or not.

*curses the Q's and their plot armor powers!*

IKR Noro was such a badass and (supposedly) went out just like that?!
Nov 22, 2015 8:52 AM
Oct 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
Wonder why Akaneki is stronger than Haise, like did you forget you can kick ass or something? The power difference between is like Heaven and Earth.

I do not know if you remember, but Haise easily defeated Kanae after he began to fight right back, remember the kick plucking head and the scene where Tsukyama stop him?

and no doubt the business is expected to the TWS release chapters.
Nov 22, 2015 8:54 AM

Sep 2014
Araneae said:

Agreed. A lot of the time the art looks like chicken scratches on paper. The denseness of the black and lack of accentuated lines make it really hard to make stuff out, so the art just becomes really messy sometimes.
Nov 22, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2014
bromains said:

sorry been a while since i been on here but this chapter compelled me to talk so thoughts?

I'm sorry to tell you that you kind of wasted your time. Copy this and post it on another forum. Right now this forum is used for people to say how awesome or not awesome a chapter is, for adorable people to complain that they don't understand what is going on and for me to tell people how adorable they are.
Nov 22, 2015 8:58 AM
Dec 2014
Akaneki.....love the name xD
I wonder if Ishida will give us an actual name or keep it Kaneki or Haise
Nov 22, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2014
Oreo_Assassin said:

Why would Ishida give us a name?...
Nov 22, 2015 9:02 AM

May 2015
I'm so fucking happy he's back and he's got black hair again. Holy shit.
Nov 22, 2015 9:02 AM

Dec 2014
bromains said:
cool chap, surprises me people would bother to argue that his hair is black because of blood in this, even if it was it wouldn't matter by now anyone whose read tokyo ghoul should understand that the color of kanekis hair has been symbolic since the beginning.

Think of yin and yang the one eyes ghouls eyes have always been a great symbol of this and the author seems to incorporate it every chance he get whether it be easter eggs or the twin one eyes in part 1 that were literally like a walking yin and yang symbol with their colors.

that aside don't believe this black haired kaneki is actually real kaneki, if i was gonna call it anything i'd call it arima form. Not that i dont like this kaneki but lets think about the different "kanekis" we know

1. Kaneki Original - Black hair - At his base he was kindness in every aspect you could even say he was your standard shounen main character (in a much darker world than usual obviously) but he was basically kind to the point of not wanting to kill but wanted to protect and beyond that he was sad over the loss of his parents which is pretty standard for shounen protagonists.

2. Kaneki Tortured - White hair - this kaneki was at his core still kindness and a desire to protect but through being tortured this kindness and protection wish was twisted and morphed by cruelty creating a very twisted "sense of justice" specific to him but he still wanted to protect those around him but instead of staying on defense he began to see his enemies and threats as "bad beans that needed to be plucked" but all around this kaneki still wasn't evil and was kind at his core even if that kindness was twisted.

3. Haise Sasaki - Black and White hair - this version of kaneki was extremely similar to his original, kindness with a desire to protect but instead of being tormented by the loss or lack of a family he had found a new group he could call his family and his lack of memories made it all the easier to attach himself to these people almost like a newborn baby. But at the same time he was tormented by his lack of memories and the possibility they'd come back and at the same time he'd disappear.

Either way the point of all this is that EVERY kaneki weve seen so far at the very core of his being has been about 2 things Kindness and Protecting those close to him. but now enters our 4th kaneki. Like kaneki number 1 his hair is black (even if you wanna argue its blood ishida did this for a reason or the blood part would be more obvious) If it were the first Kaneki finally coming back, or the 2nd who was cruel they wouldn't have attacked or possibly killed tsukiyama even if this was a perfect assimilation or fusion of Haise and Kaneki they still wouldn't have attacked tsukiyama because the kindness and desire to protect would remain as it always has with kaneki.

4. Arima Kaneki - Black/Blood Hair - this kaneki isn't kind and doesn't seem to care about the people that kaneki 1 or 2 were important to this kaneki is like a cold blooded beast, even when kaneki would lose himself in part 1 using his centipede kagune and growing that mask he was still able to hold himself back from eating the CCG investigator in any vital parts. This kaneki just makes me think of arima a cold stare with little to no words spoken just a desire to destroy and a bundle of bottled up hatred. He even seems vindictive as we saw he tore off the same arm Kanae took from him. Ontop of that he stabbed out his eye just like when kaneki and arima fought at the end of part 1, not sure if its relevant but he even chose the same eye that is blackened by kanekis ghoul half that could just be coincidence though.

my point is this isn't any previous kaneki we used to know and this isn't a fusion of the personalities in kaneki, this kaneki is one we've never seen and in my opinion seems like a combination of all the cruelty in kanekis heart combined with his mental image and what he knows about arima. but this is all just my opinion you can reject it as you please.

aside from all that wall of text jazz talk about kagune control his kagune almost looks like human hands there for a bit even if lacking a finger or two on each one. on the panel he skewered kanae with all those kagunes one even looks like a small childs arm reaching out of him

this being page 8.

i always read into things a lot with ishida sui because he seems to love symbolism. the small arm could represent that small white haired kaneki that haise talked to in his head a few chapters ago. could be supposed to symbolize that child version of him trying to escape from inside of him even if its not though you can definitely tell that part of the kagune doesn't seem like it fits with the rest also doesn't even come close to piercing kanae.

Fucking hell...we've entered the era of post-modern manga reviews.
Nov 22, 2015 9:20 AM

Mar 2014
Oh my.
We are only getting epic chapters recently.

Kaneki is now real.
And in the way I like it.
Ha.

Noro got killed.
That's kinda surprising, I didn't expect that.
And more surprising is that he said something.
Nov 22, 2015 9:48 AM

Nov 2014
Sparteh said:
True. Translations feels awkward, still better then none.

I wonder what Haise/Kaneki will do now. Doubt that he will return to CCG like this or go to RE.

Ps. What is the name of this Kaneki mode? Akaneki?

I think its very possible he returns to ccg and tries to pretend he hasn't changed while he plans how to break hinami out. I imagine it would e a lot easier to break her out being part of the ccg than not.
Nov 22, 2015 9:59 AM

Sep 2013
Lol shirazu is suddenly able to keep up with noro now cause fck logic XD

Meh, hope the other ghouls like shachi don' get fodderized now by arima level q's.
Nov 22, 2015 10:00 AM
Nov 2015
Wtf i dont like the idea of a Kaneki that doesn't give a fuck >.>
I hope this is only battle mode and he can still be... you know... kind and that he stabbed gourmet for a non-cruel reason.
There is no reason to hold a grudge against Arima... at the time you were kinda fucked and unstable... kaneki-kun. (Its perfectly fine to hold a grudge for seemingly/probably killing doggy and monkey though)
At least the sucky sucky Haise getting his ass beat fight parts aswell as the crazy crazy kaneki/(kaneki - memories) talking parts are gone. (Maybe, i hope, i think, who knows...)
I think Kaneki stands more of a chance against Eto in big owl version then most of you think, would be weird if that fat ass owl (no im not saying he is slow..... just big...) can match the seemingly awesome speed of Kaneki :X (He went full goku on frieza, WHERE DID HE GO, BOOM BEHIND YOU) I mean if he is getting destroyed next week then how much does the guy need to do to reach Eto and after that Arima fight status (Might aswell be the way around but in the last fight i saw between the 2, arima was kinda winning hard :d)
Nov 22, 2015 10:03 AM
Sep 2014
no floppy T_T
Nov 22, 2015 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Ah I just can't get enough of that.
Pretty intense chapter. One Eyed King making her move next? Hype!
Nov 22, 2015 10:11 AM

Nov 2015
Oreo_Assassin said:

His name has been always Kaneki. Haise isn't a real name, the CCG gave him that identity.

He was Kaneki, HE IS KANEKI.

Some people are confused and they think that Haise and Kaneki are different entities, but this isn't Bleach. The same happened with Jason. Kaneki was talking to rize but the reality behind that is that Kaneki was talking with himself all this time.
DunyaNov 22, 2015 10:16 AM
Nov 22, 2015 10:16 AM

Apr 2015
The-Lich-King said:

I think Kaneki stands more of a chance against Eto in big owl version then most of you think, would be weird if that fat ass owl (no im not saying he is slow..... just big...) can match the seemingly awesome speed of Kaneki :X (He went full goku on frieza, WHERE DID HE GO, BOOM BEHIND YOU) I mean if he is getting destroyed next week then how much does the guy need to do to reach Eto and after that Arima fight status (Might aswell be the way around but in the last fight i saw between the 2, arima was kinda winning hard :d)

I am Eto's fan and I hope you're not serious about this. :(
CozattoNov 22, 2015 10:21 AM
Nov 22, 2015 10:17 AM

May 2013
Happening lol. When will this arc be over? Its suffering for all the charas involve right now.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 22, 2015 11:44 AM

Dec 2014
ichii_1 said:
Lol shirazu is suddenly able to keep up with noro now cause fck logic XD

Meh, hope the other ghouls like shachi don' get fodderized now by arima level q's.
Fuck logic indeed when Noro was repeatedly struck by them numerous times and Shirazu broke the limiter case around his kakuhou and attacked him with his reinforced kagune.
Nov 22, 2015 12:09 PM

May 2014
Z4k said:

Where can I read this scans? I mean on a weekly basis, not just some random uploaded one for comparison.
RaidenHUNNov 22, 2015 12:13 PM
Nov 22, 2015 12:11 PM

Mar 2014
Just what I've been waiting for Kaneki vs Eto !!
Nov 22, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2014
RaidenHUN said:
Where can I read this scans? I mean on a weekly basis, not just some random uploaded one for comparison.

Z4k said:

Not all of them are translated but an anon from /a/ was kind enough to do the translations for chapter 51 and 52.
Nov 22, 2015 12:23 PM

Jan 2015
Wow back to back chapters have been great.

Shirazu and Urie have some of their best moments this chapter, would love to have definitive confirmation on all the q's status within a couple chapters.

Would love to see what Kaneki's thought process was when he stabbed Shu. Does he plan on having ownership rights over him as well? Was Shu simply in the way? Or was it something much more darker than that?

All I know is that we've finally reached that part in Tokyo Ghoul where shit hits the fan and nothing can stop it.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Nov 22, 2015 12:24 PM

May 2014
Z4k said:

[/quote]

Thank you very much :)

It is much better. Now that the translator won't be IS, I hope they might considering waiting a little longer for a better scan.

Still, Tokyo Ghoul is one of the best drawn manga I have read. Ishida has developed a lot during the years. It is beautiful. Now I find it much better than other popular mangas, even if it is hard to understand sometime.
Nov 22, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
They wont wait longer for a better scan because they will be spammed by retards with "where is the chapter already?". I doubt anyone cares enough to deal with that just to bring better quality chapters to people who already have no clue what is going on. It would just be a waste of time.
Nov 22, 2015 12:34 PM

Sep 2010
Kuroneki: The Lie. The one who was punished by the one he loved most.
Shironeki: The Role. The one who realized the importance of friends, but only cared about himself.
Haise Sasaki: The Dream. The one who experienced a life of good fortune, only it to be an illusion waiting to be broken,
Kaneki Ken: The Truth. Before there was Kuroneki. The one who hid himself from all the pain and angst, but now has awoken.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.