Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 21, 2015 8:41 AM

Hi guys, thought of posting this thing here too, just displeased on what happened, originally posted this on our group.

I had just finished my anime rounds with my little cousin of mine and have said my birthday wishes to my pops and was just about to hit the hay when a friend of mine suddenly PM'ed me with something that caused my displeasal.

Initially, I laughed it off and took it as flattery as our page was finally noticed by the big guys. Thinking about it now I suddenly went into a panic and thought about what happened.

I have posted here previously that my colleague and I have been managing an anime page recently, and it pains me to see that our hard work (well, not that hard) goes off and passing it onto others just like that.

Here are the photos: http://imgur.com/a/yVSkT

My frustration went to the thought that first: the anime was in no way mine and have no rights to it and second: have uploaded the image to the internet, kind of a go signal for everyone to use the image, but I don't know, seeing that you're the one that capped, cropped, and pieced out the image only to see it being passed on by others just doesn't sit quite right with me. I don't know if I'm mad because of that or knowing the potential of a big page and was just angry that our page was not even mentioned.

Any reactions or tips regarding this matter is much appreciated.
Bringing innovation to anime. Visit us for your daily dose of anime quotes at Anivation!

Nov 21, 2015 8:52 AM

So somebody ripped of your stuff and got more attention?
Welcome to the world of facebook
I've been here way too long...

Nov 21, 2015 8:56 AM

Facebook literally survives entirely on stolen content.

Nov 21, 2015 8:56 AM

Congratulations! you have now discovered how famous pages on facebook continue being famous.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]

Nov 21, 2015 8:57 AM

Harsh bro... Page is Hard.
Bringing innovation to anime. Visit us for your daily dose of anime quotes at Anivation!