Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2015 5:39 AM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh noes. Komachi can't regrow that!!
It's like flying tentacles everywhere!!

just more of Joseph being Joseph on his flashbacks
[align=center][/align]
Dec 5, 2015 2:25 PM

May 2013
Whoa the strongest man is going batshit insane.I dont want him to die,he was cool
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Dec 6, 2015 2:34 AM

Aug 2010
WTF did I just read O_o
Dec 6, 2015 3:03 AM

Aug 2014
^Same here, like what the fuck is he even talking about?
Dec 6, 2015 5:34 AM

Jun 2008
I don't get it. I meant just what the fk? Joseph deliberately plotted and destroyed the relationship between his friends and even impregnant her at some stage......? Then towards the end all of a sudden Joseph is like please kill me with your love captain Komachi? Wdf I felt like I missed a chapter somewhere
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2015 1:59 PM

Aug 2007
I'm super lost.
Jan 21, 2016 7:05 AM

Jun 2008
Estherella said:
I don't get it. I meant just what the fk? Joseph deliberately plotted and destroyed the relationship between his friends and even impregnant her at some stage......? Then towards the end all of a sudden Joseph is like please kill me with your love captain Komachi? Wdf I felt like I missed a chapter somewhere

Yeah. That is exactly what he did. He created the situation with the teacher etc to test their love. When Jack was in jail after what happened, he put the moves on her(notice the panel he puts his hand around her shoulder) and she slept with him getting pregnant with his child.
He wanted to see(and hoped) if love will win but she betrayed Jack and slept with him.
That is why he was asking her in the end why she didn't believe in her lover.
It seems he was frustrated he was a child born without love(his father did not love his mother, it was just an arrangement) but with genetics in mind. He hoped love will be something greater, better and simple logic and genetics wouldn't be everything. So when he saw that love between is friends he decided to test it and see if love really is so great.

Deep down he hoped that after interfering and causing so much trouble their love will still not waver and they will stay loyal to each other but that didn't happen. She ended up sleeping with him. So he was disappointed. He was disappointed that love failed.
And now he sees captain Komachi as another person standing for love. So he hopes that at least this time captain Komachi will prove him wrong and that he will win against him. He is a person born not from love, so he hopes that a person like Komachi that lives for love(whether that is for his dead girlfriend or Michelle that he loves as a daughter or even his love for his comrades), will prove that love really is strong and win against the logic and genetics he was created by.
Apr 14, 2016 7:49 AM

Sep 2009
Sooo, did Joseph get parasited on purpose so he could prove or test a point? cause there is no way he would be the 1st to succumb.
Apr 18, 2016 6:08 AM

Sep 2015
Hisio said:
Sooo, did Joseph get parasited on purpose so he could prove or test a point? cause there is no way he would be the 1st to succumb.

Nah, nobody knows much about Jo
so they just exposed a dark side of him
which turns out to be a big part of his personality
[align=center][/align]
May 5, 2016 6:16 AM

May 2013
Monad said:
Estherella said:

Yeah. That is exactly what he did. He created the situation with the teacher etc to test their love. When Jack was in jail after what happened, he put the moves on her(notice the panel he puts his hand around her shoulder) and she slept with him getting pregnant with his child.
He wanted to see(and hoped) if love will win but she betrayed Jack and slept with him.
That is why he was asking her in the end why she didn't believe in her lover.
It seems he was frustrated he was a child born without love(his father did not love his mother, it was just an arrangement) but with genetics in mind. He hoped love will be something greater, better and simple logic and genetics wouldn't be everything. So when he saw that love between is friends he decided to test it and see if love really is so great.

Deep down he hoped that after interfering and causing so much trouble their love will still not waver and they will stay loyal to each other but that didn't happen. She ended up sleeping with him. So he was disappointed. He was disappointed that love failed.
And now he sees captain Komachi as another person standing for love. So he hopes that at least this time captain Komachi will prove him wrong and that he will win against him. He is a person born not from love, so he hopes that a person like Komachi that lives for love(whether that is for his dead girlfriend or Michelle that he loves as a daughter or even his love for his comrades), will prove that love really is strong and win against the logic and genetics he was created by.

That was very well said, thanks for clearing things up~
Dec 21, 2017 11:09 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing and horrible this Joseph´s personality!!! He was cruel to his friends!! :/

More topics from this board

» Hiatus or Ongoing?

Seiidou - Apr 4

3 by Seiidou »»
Apr 4, 5:16 PM

» Resuming serialisation from april 4

MegamiRem - Mar 25

2 by Agelastus »»
Mar 28, 2:17 AM

» Subreddit for Terra Formars

ReSeinen - Sep 1, 2022

0 by ReSeinen »»
Sep 1, 2022 8:24 PM

» What happened to Terra Formars?

ReSeinen - Apr 21, 2021

9 by MoesianThracian »»
Aug 16, 2022 3:33 AM

» No one translating this?

NHS-KEMISH - Apr 4, 2019

9 by TheMangaManiac »»
Jun 16, 2021 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.