Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 22, 2015 10:25 PM
Jun 2013
yes yes yes, Fukushimi creating Drama. The fact is we all knew Munakata was losing his power as you can see his sword's beginning to crumble and you can't say he got rekt by the grey king. Munakata was testing Fukushimi but he really wanted him to stay most likely but those words triggered Fukushimi baaad. Anyway good episode this week overall.
Nov 22, 2015 10:51 PM

Oct 2011
Fushimi going to be the next Blue King???
Nov 22, 2015 11:50 PM

Dec 2012
I feel like I'm the only person who actually likes Munakata. Oh man, do I have issues if everyone is hating on him? O_o
allo
Nov 23, 2015 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
tbh im annoyed at Shirou, honestly why he didn't do anything?

lel Fushimi creating drama, overall bad writing im utterly dissapointed

will watch only to know how this will end

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Nov 23, 2015 10:36 AM

Jan 2013
Fushimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mah bby wat u doin???

This gonna be good. Things definitely got more interensting with Fushimi's and Munakata's quarrel.

I hope it'll get better with this, now that the 'defending of Slates' business is finally over. I want to feel like I felt with the first season.
Nov 23, 2015 12:40 PM

Nov 2012
I refuse to believe that Fushimi won't return to the blues, this episode was tragic. My favourite clan getting trashed.
Jaywalker.
Nov 23, 2015 12:43 PM

Nov 2012
Hajinnie said:
I feel like I'm the only person who actually likes Munakata. Oh man, do I have issues if everyone is hating on him? O_o

No way, he's the best guy in the entire anime. He stood up and did what needed to be done, killing his fellow king despite the weight of it and bitterness of the reds. He kept order when the gold king fell. He was the one who held Shiro accountable for always running away, and it isn't empty bitching because he always holds himself accountable for his failures like this episode.
Jaywalker.
Nov 23, 2015 4:14 PM
Nov 2015
I think Munakata knows his time us coming too.I think Munakata spent all that time with the Slates to influence who it choose as another King...Fushima anyone..setting Fushima up to do what Munakata did for Mikoto?
Nov 24, 2015 6:15 AM
Oct 2015
I can't beleive I'm about to say this...but I felt bad for Fushimi! Also, I don't think he is going to betray the Blue clan - at least not really...maybe he will be pretend to change sides but in the end he will help the Red-Blue-Silver union.
Nov 24, 2015 11:09 AM
Feb 2015
This series is sitting at a 4/10 for me, most of the episodes this season have been inconsequential and even this one felt badly paced. The animation is wonderful and the sound and voice work is excellent, but everything else is just mediocre. There are too many characters and the plot is not strong, complex, or epic enough to make good use of all of them.
Nov 24, 2015 4:12 PM

Feb 2014
Im glad someone just rekted Fushimi mentally but still Munakata was so freaking stupid for letting Fushimi go and even provocating him to join JUNGLE.
Fushimi has a lots of intels about SCEPTER 4 let alone knows the abilities of everyone so letting him leave where is a possiblity he sells out intel is very big especially if he holds a grudge against you.
If this turns not out to be the plan of Munakata he is indeed a afailure as a king.
Still voting busty Vice captains as new blue king with new female recruits ;)
Nov 24, 2015 7:38 PM

Jun 2013
I actually kinda like the Blue King?? Maybe I'm the only one. But anyways Shiro is useless as always. Fushimi is probably gonna join Green Clan. Blue King was a savage to Fushimi and I thought it was really funny because it was all true. Neko is dumb. Again. BUT at least next week we'll be getting some Seri x Kusanagi!!! So many negatives and so little postives for me in this episode.
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Nov 25, 2015 3:16 PM

Apr 2013
Fushimi joined the weed clan.
Nov 26, 2015 4:07 AM

Nov 2011
Why does everyone seems useless in this series? Its not that the villains are the strong, the good guy are just pathetic. You got three kings there but only one actualy fight against the Grey King.

Nov 26, 2015 10:26 AM

Jun 2015
Hajinnie said:
Nah, Munakata is great. But all his supporters (accept for Fushimi, oh well) are just so weak.

KaiserNazrin said:
Why does everyone seems useless in this series? Its not that the villains are the strong, the good guy are just pathetic. You got three kings there but only one actualy fight against the Grey King.
I don't underatand it either. And I could even understand why Anna wasn't fighting, cause she was probably exhausted, but Shiro was told to be defending in the plan, and he did not do such thing. He just stood there with her, protecting her but in that case Kuro could do it just as well. And they heard/saw the helicopter coming... Total failure.

Fushimi is a quitter so I'm not surprised by the fact he left. I'm just wondering what he will do next and if there is some place where he truly belongs.
Nov 26, 2015 1:53 PM
Jun 2012
tingy said:
CG said:
All those people taking Munakata and Fushimi's fight at face value, do you even have eyes or what? It's like super obvious that Munakata was just acting (just look at his hands and at tons of witnesses, dammit) in order to provide Fushimi with a believable excuse "had a falling out with his king and now wants revenge" so Fushimi could go undercover into the Green clan.

While I did take the fight at face value, I did also mention the possibility of Fushimi being a double agent later on. Although I guess the better word would be undercover, if that was what they really intended. I noticed Munataka clasping his hands tighter, but when Fushimi took out his phone and was still pissed, I did't see a reason not to not believe that the fight was real. No one was there to witness Fushimi continue his acting. Or maybe you mean that only Munataka was acting, but Fushimi wasn't? Either way, interesting comment, and we'll see how it goes. I really do think that Munataka was just becoming unstable because of the state of his Sword of Damocles is in.

I thought this was a rather cliché plot element. Of course he will join the grey clan. What other way do they have of finding them? A bit obviously how he showed it to both reds and blues.
Nov 27, 2015 5:41 AM

Sep 2013
Woah, Fushimi...
sorry but i agree with Munakata :P
Nov 28, 2015 4:22 PM

Apr 2008
This episode was a lot for me. God!

I was excited to see Shiro in action here. Munakata losing and his fight with Fushimi? Fushimi abandoning ship?! Fushimi going to the green squad???!!!?! I was so unprepared!

Nov 29, 2015 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
Wtf Saruhiko just.....WTF! Siding with the green clan now even though he had quite a past concerning Jungle. I just hope this would end well for him. ;____;
Dec 8, 2015 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
That was hot, Fushimi and Blue King <3
Mai two best boys fighting, awww <3

Seri x Izumo OTP <3
Dec 16, 2015 3:21 AM

Aug 2013
Phew.. Seri looking good in the preview.
Well saw that coming light years away,, goodbye Fushimi. xd
Dec 21, 2015 4:15 PM

Jan 2015
I saw that coming Fushimi joining Jungle...
Dec 28, 2015 4:22 PM

Jun 2008
Ok this was completely stupid.
First Anna was suddenly powerless after a relatively small exchange? Really? I thought the green guy was the one with stamina problems. She lasted even lss than he did.
Second, Shiro wtf were you doing? Hit a few bullets with your umbrella? Seriously? That is it? Then you just stood there like a moron when you saw the drop cables etc and not even bothering backing up the blue guy.
This why in a building full of people with super powers no one cut the cables or destroyed the chopper? Seriously Just throw something at the fucking chopper.

Also wtf was the scene with the Blue king dude getting his sword broken? So what? The bullet was shown to have dropped anyway.
And why the fuck was he letting that guy shoot him hiding in the mist when it was shown he could clear it and he could see(since he was stopping bullets). When one has a gun and you have a sword you go for close quarters battle, you don't just sit there getting shoot at.

Last. Who exactly broke the glass those plates were in and attached cables at them so they can lift them? Are you fucking shitting me?

Tokoya said:
Zalmox1s said:

Is that anime Chaos Dragon? Because to me K RoK seems to be Chaos Dragon Reloaded, suffering from the exact same problems.

8.00 is way too high a note for this kind of anime.
>Guy already establishes that he cannot even compare to these other guys strength wise
>Calls him spineless for deciding to play more of a strategist role instead of making a fool out of himself/getting himself killed by even attempting to fight them

I swear all of the complaints that some of you are throwing out now are just laughable

The guy can't even die. His fucking immortal. He didn't even need to actually fight much. Just at least cut the fucking cables. Or be the backup or something.
MonadDec 28, 2015 4:24 PM
Jan 29, 2016 11:40 PM

Apr 2013
As convoluted as some of this stuff is (but I don't mind), I seriously fuck with the soundtrack.

There's a lot of cute-ass guys in this show but I ain't gay. If I could I'd get that ass but I ain't gay, 'cause if I ain't gay then I ain't gay if you know what I'm sayin'.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Feb 2, 2016 12:14 PM
Feb 2009
aww Fushimi is pride too much
Mar 30, 2016 9:42 PM

Sep 2014
Shiro finally got involved in some action, nice.

So the Grey at his prime was 2nd to the Gold King, but the Silver king at his Prime was above the Gold king, but the Green King was able to fight the Gold King to a standstill before the balance got tipped in the Gold King's favor. Then they say the Grey king was = to previous generation Blue/Red king.

Make up your mind...
May 4, 2016 1:10 AM

Jan 2014
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER SHIRO. you're supposed to be the the one who spread the fear, and you're always at your prime since you never age.

Araneae said:
Still more enjoyable than first 6 eps. It doesn't mean that this season is any good, but at least I lost the overbearing urge to drop it. So I'm good.

About the ep:

We have way too many protagonists and too little villains. In first season this number of characters worked, because everyone was against everyone. Here we have 4 people against everyone, whoch is ridiculous. As a result ALL clansmen of all clans are absolutely useless (they don't contribute to defeating Green Clan in a slightiest).

The worst is Silver Clan (lolol, they were so good in the movie, and here all they do is shouting "Shiro, Shiro!") especially that Shiro is also useless. I mean, just look at the Priest (whatever his name is) King vs Munakata fight: Munakata was fighting, Anna was weak after fight with Green King, and Shiro... Shiro was standing and watching? Ok, he protected Anna a little, but when Munakata was defeated did he just tell Grey King "yeah, sure, take the slates with you" and let him leave just like that? WTF.

Also, why would Kuroh need to protect Neko? Season 1 and movie showed she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and even fighting on her own (and her powers were always said to be OP, weren't they?) And here she is suddenly powerless? Eh? And even if she is to weak to fight, she can probably leave the place on her own, can't she? So the Kuro could be of more use? or maybe they could've at least take Anna from there, so Shiro was of more use? C'mon, what's this clumsy plot?

COULDN'T AGREE MORE.
Apr 3, 2017 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
Huh? What the fuck happened? Shiro did nothing and once the Blue King's sword broke suddenly the Gray King was on that helicopter and they flew away. What the hell, there's missing a whole part of what happened. That was just plain stupid, also the three kings had no teamwork whatsoever and Shiro was mostly jacking off in a corner...
Apr 28, 2017 5:55 AM

Dec 2015
I don't see how people didn't expect that from Reishi. Behind his diplomatic face, he's very self ambitious. Fushimi was, I think, trying to pump him up with a little criticism and the King fired some shots.

I like Fushimi, he's complex but honest. The author made him really well.
May 21, 2017 5:08 AM

May 2008
Munakata giving us Grey King backstory in the middle of the fight was just weird...
Apr 3, 2018 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
14 years ago? The Kagutsu incident?
Damn! Dat rock in his back..
Dat green light. Dat sword.
Iwa's name is Ootori Seigo.
Reisi's sword broke.
They took the slate.
Seri oppai.
Dat Seri oppai jiggle.
lol at Neko asking if everyone will go naked.
LMAO at Reisi telling Saru he's use to being a traitor.
Saru left.
Seri oppai jiggle.
Saru went to the Green Clan?

Saru started off with Red then Blue, now Green. Is he trying out all the Super Sentai colors?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 27, 2018 4:27 AM

May 2016
Shiro and his gang are really useless are they really the main?
I liked the drama between Fushimi and Reishi.
Oct 24, 2018 1:16 AM

Dec 2010
This episode restored the anime to its power from S1. Fushimi showed that he can singlehandedly carry the show like he has done in the past - sorry Yata, you're a cool character, but it's not something you can do. Fushimi and Munakata are both in that category, actually. They also managed to show so much character development in a single scene.

We're back, baby!
MeritasOct 24, 2018 1:19 AM
Mar 4, 2019 10:49 PM
Aug 2018
Lulexiaa said:
FUSHIMI NOOO! Q-Q

Same reaction lol
And more fight shiroooooo
Mar 4, 2019 10:53 PM
Aug 2018
Raizel said:
Shiro and his gang are really useless are they really the main?
I liked the drama between Fushimi and Reishi.

Riiiight. And my expectation to kuro too. He really seems strong in S1 but now he is just always standing around.

And I thought the rankings of the kings was based on their strength!!! But it is not.
Jul 21, 2020 8:01 AM

Jul 2015
Glad that Fushimi pissed off with his shitty attitude, seems like he will do what he is good at...being a traitor..even though I don't think the Green King really needs his help seeing that Iwa and Nagare won from Anna, Reisi and Shiro...

May 18, 2023 12:54 AM

Sep 2018
LOL, Fushimi, what are you doing? Shots fired between him and his King XD... I do like this little plot development though at the end though.

Seems like everyone wants everything to be perfect and go smoothly or according to plan with no faults or muck ups, and when that doesn't happen or when their expectations aren't met, they blame it on poor writing, when it's really just characters are imperfect and make mistakes as well, or things don't go according to plan, like they did here. I feel this is a midwit complaint.
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

May 2021
He just got trash talked by his own king damn
Inhales oxygen
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

96 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.