Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2009 11:44 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
http://blog.seiha.org/2009/12/11eyes-12-dallas-season-8/

^ Pictures for proof are included ^

Pretty much want to laugh. Can't wait to see the actual episode XD
Dec 22, 2009 11:53 AM

Dec 2008
I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would... but that was only because Kukuri appeared. ^^;

I still don't understand why Yuka had to be stripped down to her underwear though...
I also don't understand the eye licking part...
or the story overall.
Dec 22, 2009 12:01 PM

Jan 2009
I still don't understand why Yuka had to be stripped down to her underwear though...

Fan-service, I'm sure ;)

Well, I'm just glad that Misuzu survived. But DAMN! Kakeru sure had a long ass vision...does time just freeze when he sees something?
Dec 22, 2009 12:20 PM

Aug 2009
It was an OK episode, I guess. I was hoping for a bad end.
Dec 22, 2009 12:41 PM

Jan 2009
Episode is out ^_^
Dec 22, 2009 1:11 PM

Apr 2008
this ending. Dissapointing to say the least. A full resurrection of cast except for Kukuri and Shiori =_= dammit all

this ending made me give it a 2/10 to the series overall.at least the fighting was flashy enough but that was worth only one point =_=
Darklight0303Dec 22, 2009 1:14 PM
Dec 22, 2009 1:19 PM

Jun 2008
what the hell was that? alternate ending in a parallel universe?
He's revisiting his past from Yukas universe, but then waking up in Kukuri's after having tried to kill himself in the red night (and here i thought there was only one red night)
And in the end they all live happily ever after?? I'm sorry but this is just clusterfuck.

They should've ended it with the episode before - would've been more reasonable.

mahomomo said:
To see her pink underwear, which is the only characteristic of hers.

What i still ask myself: in this parallel universe did he sleep with Misuzu?
Dec 22, 2009 1:19 PM
Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
this ending. Dissapointing to say the least. A full resurrection of cast except for Kukuri and Shiori =_= dammit all

this ending made me give it a 2/10 to the series overall.at least the fighting was flashy enough but that was worth only one point =_=

I was thinking that after everyone was revived, Shiori just didn't show up to the group. Like she just left for another mission or something.
Dec 22, 2009 1:24 PM

Apr 2008
ShadowTemplar said:
Darklight0303 said:

I was thinking that after everyone was revived, Shiori just didn't show up to the group. Like she just left for another mission or something.

No Kakeru says that this world does not have Kukuri or Shiori
Dec 22, 2009 1:29 PM
Dec 2009
I don't really know in what happened in the end, Have to wait for subs. Did they get a restart? or moved to an Alter world thing?
Dec 22, 2009 1:31 PM

Apr 2008
alternate world after they defeated Liselotte. Also the previous episode was reduced to a vision Kakeru had due to the eye =_=
Dec 22, 2009 1:38 PM
Dec 2009
I see.

[spoilers="just to post my thoughts"]I'm still hoping Shiori is still atleast somewhere on the planet in this world. *Weeps in corner with a Shiori pushie.*[/spoilers]
Dec 22, 2009 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
Gah... It was an okay episode... I don't know what they were saying (although I understood at some moments what was happening) but the ending is what matters most... They are all revived and happy... Bullshit. I mean I knew the ending wasn't going to be great but to move onto a alternate universe... Thats crap... Total and utter crap. Yuka being in her underwear didn't make it better >.> Overall I'd give it a 5/10 For all the fighting scenes. Lets see..

I also expect people complaining about Yuka not dying :P
Yuka's #1 fanboy being a happy little bastard (He'll probably give this series a 10/10 :P)
Misuzu lovers in a frenzy or depressed :P
And much much more lol
Dec 22, 2009 2:18 PM

Oct 2009
This episode with the skipping of #11 is better than I though. Guess the Knight of Yuka (me) got his well deserved happy ending since #11 never was to happen since it was a prediction of the eye of Aion. So Kakeru tries to kill himself and Yuka saves him (+1 point for Yuka)
. Kakeru x Yuka childhood with Kukuri is another (+1 point for Yuka) because she was there for him in kindergarden when he was lonely
, when people bullied him Yuka was there for him (+1 point for Yuka)
and when Kukuri died Yuka made him food and hugged him (+1 point for Yuka) that was great cute moment that not even Misuzu can compare because she was not there=>. I was surprised that Kukuri had a void stone that was able to seal Liselotte here
. The explanation was vague of the whole Kukuri killing Kakeru in her world then Kakeru being alive. The action was great with Momono being turned into a doll
and Misuzu combining with Misao to have some super sword able to attack and resist Liselotte. Superbia was great too of saving Kakeru at one point on the roof of the school.Now of course Yuka looks better than anyone with her pink underwear=>
So in the end the Misuzu x Kakeru never happens really and Yuka x Kakeru has been proven quite well in this episode. Sex? Who needs it when the feelings far surpass it. Overall it was a great series that will always bring me back to how anime was found out by me.
ShadowTemplar said:
I see.

[spoilers="just to post my thoughts"]I'm still hoping Shiori is still atleast somewhere on the planet in this world. *Weeps in corner with a Shiori pushie.*[/spoilers]
I understand you but maybe her soul is because her body is gone.
Proselyt said:
what the hell was that? alternate ending in a parallel universe?
He's revisiting his past from Yukas universe, but then waking up in Kukuri's after having tried to kill himself in the red night (and here i thought there was only one red night)
There is one Red Night with many worlds connected not only one world dear friend.
Proselyt said:
And in the end they all live happily ever after?? I'm sorry but this is just clusterfuck.

They should've ended it with the episode before - would've been more reasonable.

Friend, the cluster fuck as you say is #11. Skip #11 and all is ok.
mahomomo said:
Proselyt said:
To see her pink underwear, which is the only characteristic of hers.

What i still ask myself: in this parallel universe did he sleep with Misuzu?
No he did not sleep with Misuzu at all because #11 was only a vision. He only had great times with Yuka where Misuzu was not even around Kakeru...You lose Misuzu! Her pink underwear is what makes her cuter and feminine.
francismeunierDec 24, 2009 8:12 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 22, 2009 2:35 PM

Oct 2009
The fact that ep.11 didn't actually happen makes me very happy. Kakeru X Misuzu DID NOT HAPPEN, so Misuzu is not a bitch anymore. I can like her again, as I did before the whole "Kakeru, give me your dick if you want to save Yuka" thing. Good end, though slightly on the cheesy side.
Dec 22, 2009 2:47 PM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
The fact that ep.11 didn't actually happen makes me very happy. Kakeru X Misuzu DID NOT HAPPEN, so Misuzu is not a bitch anymore. I can like her again, as I did before the whole "Kakeru, give me your dick if you want to save Yuka" thing. Good end, though slightly on the cheesy side.
Ah yeah the cheesy happens when Liselotte gets absorbed in the crystal.....to convenient...this is what it should have been and might as well spoil it all for you!=>
francismeunierDec 22, 2009 2:57 PM

Dec 22, 2009 2:52 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Ah yeah the cheesy happens when Liselotte gets absorbed in the crystal.....to convenient...this is what it should have been and might as well [spoil it all for you!=>

Not a spoiler for me. I saw all the game's CG even before the anime began airing.
Dec 22, 2009 2:58 PM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Ah yeah the cheesy happens when Liselotte gets absorbed in the crystal.....to convenient...this is what it should have been and might as well [spoil it all for you!=>

Not a spoiler for me. I saw all the game's CG even before the anime began airing.
I meant by telling people who have not played the game yet. I do admit this looks better than what crystal absorb thing in the anime .

Dec 22, 2009 3:41 PM

Aug 2009
Am I watching Rozen Maiden or is this 11eyes? O_o.. anyways..

So basically episode 11 was a dream of Kakeru having sex with Misuzu and it never happened. I get that.. I guess.. I don't see why that whole episode was necessary to put in.. If it ended like that it wouldn't be bad but if there is a twelfth episode..

I remember Misuzu talking about a different world with her artistic drawing but I sortof got lost in the conversation.. lol

As an anime this was very ridiculous, so many things occurred at once in each episode it was impossible to keep up with, which lead to confusion for most of the viewers including me... and they were so sudden.

Is it just me, or did Kakeru mispronounce the word "Tada hitotsu", instead he said " Tada hitochi" ? ( 3:50 ~3:55 ) Lol, what happened there? Did the staff think the anime was bad enough that no one would care much if the main character mispronounced a word or two?

The scenes that are serious and meant to be good make me laugh really hard because of these mistakes and suddenness.
Also, why was Yuka in her underwear? XD Why not just make her naked or just leave her clothes on?

11eyes before this anime seemed really cool. The game was popular, the graphics were cool, the music was godly.. When I heard this would be anime I was excited, but.. yea.. 1 season was definitely not enough for this series.
[right]

Dec 22, 2009 5:08 PM

Aug 2009
Such a terrible ending. :(
Dec 23, 2009 5:06 AM

Jun 2008
....................................................................................WHAT THE HELL

this is my reaction to the end.

ok, let me resume why i think this anime really sucks:
- Kakeru is obcessed by Yuka
- Yuka is obcessed by Kakeru
- Misuzu transformed herself into a ugly monster with a fucking ugly sword
- superbia transformed herself in a Marysue
- Shiori died
- Kukuriabraxas not even in the end stopped being a worthless chara
- Lisolette is a loli that after all, she wasnt that powerful

well, to me the anime ended in ep.11. I rather see them all dead than this crappy end, where Misuzu follows Yuka and Kakeru like a puppy. *threesome?*
WTF is Takahisa and Yukiko without memories and alive?!! were they making a spin off of Sailormoon?!!! (where everyone dies and everyone ressurects...oh and wait, and now that i think about it, Galaxia must be Yuka in other reencarnation------ people who watched sailormoon know what im talking about).
Anyway, this anime discussion was really long, bye bye everyone! i hope to see u on another anime discussion thread and i hope, that thread can be of a much more interesting anime than this shitty anime. byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
OrulyonDec 23, 2009 5:12 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 23, 2009 5:08 AM

Jun 2008
.......................................... WTH! part 2
oh, and i rated it 4:D

*must go now rate higher school days, the anime that i hated and still better than this one*
OrulyonDec 23, 2009 5:12 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 23, 2009 5:37 AM
Oct 2008
Yuka is still a bitch, an ugly whore and looks still awful in her ugly pink underwear.
Conclusion: WHORE.

The episode looked really bad in raw, I bet it's more awful with subs.
Dec 23, 2009 5:46 AM

Oct 2009
Orulyon said:
....................................................................................WHAT THE HELL

Big ROFL! This starting really good with the people rage at Yuka! Too bad cause in the end Yuka lovers are the winners!
Orulyon said:

*must go now rate higher school days, the anime that i hated and still better than this one*

Too bad, I rated it a 10. Must be Yuka with her underwear...no wait. I know it's the epic action. I liked it anyways.

Dec 23, 2009 9:03 AM

Aug 2009
Ugh, I just dropped the score to a 7.

I was a little pissed that it seemed that everything in episode 11 didn't seem to happen at all but then when they revealed it was all a vision from the Eye, it made a little more sense. Thus, I didn't really think it was a "cop-out" as much as it was a "Damn, there was still a way to make it so it didn't happen."

The final battle against Liselotte was good (she was a very pretty villain). I loved when Misuzu got all awesome with the life-draining sword, though I wish they kept the part where Liselotte gets stabbed.

Man, a mass resurrection except for Shiori and Kukuri (Speaking of which, glad we got an explanation on that Abraxas stuff). I mean, it wasn't really one but if most of the characters are alive, I think it counts. A very "meh" ending in any case.
Dec 23, 2009 9:04 AM
Dec 2008
I feel stupid after watching this episode.

Despair end would have fitted the series tone a lot more. But whatever.
Dec 23, 2009 9:43 AM

Oct 2009
Usami-Haru said:
I feel stupid after watching this episode.

Despair end would have fitted the series tone a lot more. But whatever.

You can still skip 11 and just go with 12 or just skip 12 and conclude with 11. Choices are up to your mind and yours only.

Dec 23, 2009 11:20 AM
Oct 2007
I think viewers should skip ep12. ep.11 would be a much better ending.
Dec 23, 2009 12:33 PM

Mar 2009
This was the bloody worst ending ever, and I will just pretend it never happened. I seriously can't remember last time I felt this freaking dissapointed in an ending.

Things I hated:

-The mass resurrection was just freaking dumb and cheesy to no end.

-Liselotte isn't killed like she was supposed to be, but absorbed into a crystal.

-NOTHING in episode 11 actually happened? Wtf? It would have been awesome if the last part was just a vision, but Kakeru seeing like 5 billion years into the future without even having his powers increased is just... dumb.

-Yuka didn't die. Yes, this annoys me. And it does so a lot in fact. Save Kakeru's super-shallow firend, whos name I don't even remember, Yuka was the only character I hated trough the whole show, from the very begining to the very end.
Dec 23, 2009 1:14 PM

Sep 2007
Oh God, I loled so hard on this episode XD The title for once was ok. Anything else was just lol really. I mean, making a whole episode being just a vision/illusion/dream is never good. Then we got this "I killed you, but in a different world, so you are still alive" stuff, which is stupid, cos we all know:

And the fact that Kakeru reach the conclusion to kill himself, and not to kill him self within 9 minutes (OP included) is amazing XD
Yuka being striped was so needed...really...

Ahhh, I wished the world would be destroyed...that would have made the whole series epic :(

Oh and at the end, when I though it just can't get worse, I get this stuffed in my face:

LMAO let's tranlate the parts that can be translated: Akarat = will... but it's a noun not a verb, so you can't put it at the beginnin of the sentence in this case. on... I have no idea what this is supposed to be. jon... I'm pretty sure they wanted to write jön, which means 'comes'. holnap = tomorrow. So Japan, what the hell did you try to say us? :P

3/10... I was so generous....
Dec 23, 2009 1:23 PM

Jul 2008
What a fabulous ending! ;P I'm surprised at how useless Velad's words were to Liselotte.. She didn't even take them into consideration for a second. XD The black knight's efforts were in such vain it makes me pity them.

Oh well. Though this series was random, I overall enjoyed the characters and climax. (Trying to be optimistic)
Dec 23, 2009 2:19 PM

May 2007
Defently a 10, because of the epic action and soundtrack.
Yuka's pantsu weren't rly my type.

SunyiNyufi said:

[Naruto-base.ru RIP]: Will I see you tomorrow ?

Dec 23, 2009 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
This might actually have been the worst anime I have ever seen. Although, that may be because I was hoping for a bad end, but the poor animation, bad acting, and inconsistent plotline didn't help either. Technically nothing was actually accomplished, and therefore episode 11 would have resulted in a significantly better ending. No one should ever have to watch this shit. 1/10
ReaperEXEDec 23, 2009 2:25 PM
Dec 23, 2009 2:36 PM

Sep 2007
TAB said:
[Naruto-base.ru RIP]: Will I see you tomorrow ?

Guessed so much, I was just ironic with my question :P

@ ReaperEXE
It surely is a bad series, but still better than Mars of Destruction or H2O Footprints in the sand lol
Dec 23, 2009 3:06 PM

May 2009
Yup, this is what I expected the last episode to be: a premonition that Kakeru gets, a possible ending, not the real one.

As much as Yuka is annoying and obsessed, Kakeru doesn't seem to fair any better, so I'd say he deserves none other than Yuka. As much as would've loved seeing Misuzu ending up with him, I expected that not to happen.

So Yuka was the only one who stood up for Kakeru when he did not? Guess that explains why she wouldn't leave his side and why she started seeing Misuzu as a threat. Kinda surprised she now lets him call her by her first name, but that may be because she now knows he won't leave here, no matter what, where at first, she questioned his devotion to her (and from the looks of it, that feeling was probably justified).

The whole alternate dimension thing was kinda confusing, but the entire series didn't really make much sense, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about that.

I'll have to rewatch the whole series again to form a proper judgment on it, but I must admit I don't think it's as bad as most people say it is. Would've been nice if they followed the game's storyline a bit more, but I'm sure it could've been worse.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2009 3:10 PM
Nov 2009
wow, i was really hoping for something more bad-ass especially after the after-credits ending, but meh, everybody is happy and back to normal. Rating dropped though.
Dec 23, 2009 3:11 PM
Nov 2009
haha they tried to make Yuka somewhat likable again by bringing back the past, after a whole season of making her possibly the most hated bitch ever. The last battle was simply pathetic, except the soul eating sword, i thought that was pretty cool.
Atleast its over right? now we won't see francis running around saying his yuka knight(lmfao) and how he likes lolis in pink underwears.
Dec 23, 2009 3:12 PM

Sep 2008
Could of been worse. Still disappointed though.
Dec 23, 2009 3:19 PM

Aug 2009
ReaperEXE said:
This might actually have been the worst anime I have ever seen.

You should watch Dragonaut: The Resonance.
Dec 23, 2009 3:35 PM
Sep 2009
I fail to see the point of episode 11 after this.

That was a terrible ending. This looked really promising in the beginning, but wow. Just wow.
Dec 23, 2009 3:36 PM

Feb 2009
Orulyon said:

this is my reaction to the end.

well, to me the anime ended in ep.11. I rather see them all dead than this crappy end, where Misuzu follows Yuka and Kakeru like a puppy. *threesome?*

Yeah,indeed...kinda suck,doesn't it.

it would be better if it ended at 11 ep.An it goes well with the series title...
This ending doesn't fit the show imo :/

francismeunier said:
Big ROFL! This starting really good with the people rage at Yuka! Too bad cause in the end Yuka lovers are the winners!

Wait,weren't you the only one? xD
Actualy while watching it i thought "In this very moment francis is rejoicing" ,no joke!
Well i dropped it's score to 7 just because it wasn't that bad till the end.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 23, 2009 3:38 PM

Feb 2008
francismeunier said:
Orulyon said:

Orulyon said:

Too bad, I rated it a 10. Must be Yuka with her underwear...no wait. I know it's the epic action. I liked it anyways.

FUCK YEAH!!! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO RATE IT A 10
That is all :D
Dec 23, 2009 3:40 PM

Sep 2007
What a terrible end. They had a potentially great end in the works just to have it result in some lame ass generic happy end. I guess the producers didn't have the balls to choose the bad end. Hell, I guess the story writers for the VN didn't have the balls to have a bad end or at least even make a bittersweet ending. If they had just killed off everyone and only brought one survivor out of all of this, I would've given this a 7 or an 8 but alas, always with the generic happy end.

In the end, Yuka still doesn't serve any role whatsoever other than being a generic plot device. Misuzu pretty much did most of the work throughout the whole series while Yuka just sat there with her deux ex machina powers doing absolutely nothing. And lol at them trying to dispose of any personality disfunction Yuka has in the end. What a terrible end. I doubt the OVA will be any better. The only way to redeem this series is if the OVA reveals everything was all just an elaborate illusion and everyone was already dead.

6/10
Dec 23, 2009 3:51 PM
Sep 2009
Wasabi said:
I doubt the OVA will be any better. The only way to redeem this series is if the OVA reveals everything was all just an elaborate illusion and everyone was already dead.

6/10

Wait, what? There's going to be an OVA? D:
Dec 23, 2009 3:59 PM

Sep 2007
Divinity_123 said:
Wasabi said:
I doubt the OVA will be any better. The only way to redeem this series is if the OVA reveals everything was all just an elaborate illusion and everyone was already dead.

6/10

Unfortunately there is. Judging by how today's anime companies do things, there's probably a high chance that the OVA will be about a lame side story in the Red Night that nobody cares about, or some ridiculous fanservice episode at the beach or hot springs.
Dec 23, 2009 4:21 PM

Mar 2009
Lol epsiode 11 never happen, it was just a big troll.
But seriously, what the hell did I just watch? This was bad, just bad.
Dec 23, 2009 4:23 PM

Jan 2009
Bah really hated the ending they made now, as with the users here i agree the "bad end" at ep 11 was the best. To be honest i think this has to be one of the worst ending ive seen until now.

Still liked the overall theme of this anime + the fighting was pretty good.

6/10 for me.

Divinity_123 said:
Wasabi said:

6/10

I hope its the real follow-up from ep 11
Dec 23, 2009 4:46 PM
Jul 2008
I have to say this. His vision looks real and he feels everything in it...so basically he had sex with her in episode 11 and felt it all but she doesn't even know..so does that make him still a virgin? I mean he knows how it feels and practically stuck his manhood in her and everything but only he knows..but in his reality he didn't..so Iunno..
Dec 23, 2009 5:31 PM

Sep 2009
I am crying. Didn't they have sex? :(( That's terrible. :D

Orulyon said:
well, to me the anime ended in ep.11.

Me too.

I've never ever seen such bad ending like this. 10/3
Dec 23, 2009 5:42 PM

Dec 2009
:/ the ending failed ==
kukuri was cute when she was small :33

gosh.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.