Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2015 12:02 AM

Nov 2015
I have discussed this within a few people around me. Apparently, eye color is a big factor to looks? I never quite understood that...if the girl I likes has blue, green, hazel, or any other eye color, it was never a factor for me.
Anyone else feel the same way? I can honestly see hair color maybe being a factor, but not eye color.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 19, 2015 12:03 AM

Jul 2012
Well, if you have light eyes, it's noticeable. It doesn't really make anyone "more" attractive as long as it fits the hair colour.
Nov 19, 2015 12:03 AM

Oct 2012
i have trouble looking people in the eyes so i don't even notice ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 19, 2015 12:04 AM

Mar 2015
The contrast apparently is what matters more. I have blue eyes and darkish hair and some people act like I'm a rare Pokemon but it's not even rare.

I guess fake blondes with dark complexion and dark eyes look sort of alien.
Nov 19, 2015 12:04 AM

Nov 2015
I didn't realize I had blue eyes until my mother pointed it out such a long time ago. That must say a lot about how much I do not care, lol. My eyes always looked greyish to me.
Nov 19, 2015 12:06 AM

Oct 2014
Try looking people in the eyes more it can be mesmerizing at times.
Nov 19, 2015 12:07 AM

May 2013
It's a factor, sure. As much as anything else. I mean duh right? Heh
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 19, 2015 12:07 AM

Nov 2015
Sherlockeb said:

I do. I just think eye color isn't anything...special? lol
Nov 19, 2015 12:14 AM

May 2015
I don't pay attention to it at all. Idk what eye color my friends have.
Nov 19, 2015 12:15 AM

Oct 2014
zer0dch said:
Sherlockeb said:

I do. I just think eye color isn't anything...special? lol

Tbh not everyone has the same taste
There are people who like feet and weirder stuff
If it doesn't attract you that's all there is to it and there is nothing wrong with that.
Nov 19, 2015 12:21 AM

Jun 2015
I have bright green eyes & everyone thinks its attractive. Tbh I think it contributes to the idea of exotic/rare features things being more desirable for being uncommon.

But they're just more noticeable especially when you have darker skin.
Nov 19, 2015 12:21 AM

Mar 2008
I dont really care about colour as much as I do intensity. There is a good shade of pretty much every colour of eyes out there.
Nov 19, 2015 12:23 AM

Nov 2015
Rat said:
Sherlockeb said:

How is liking feet - weird?

depends how freaky or high maintenance you get into it
lol
Nov 19, 2015 12:24 AM

Jun 2015
Rat said:
Sherlockeb said:

How is liking feet - weird?

Its literally one of the common fetishes
Nov 19, 2015 12:37 AM
Sep 2013
The most basic fetishes are still in "weird" territory in the real world in polite company or a first date
Nov 19, 2015 12:39 AM
Aug 2015
I wouldn't know. I'm too preoccupied being dazzled by people's shoes to notice their eye color.

But I think grey/dark brown is handsome eye colors for men. Green/light is a pretty color for women.
Nov 19, 2015 2:17 AM

Oct 2010
I find really light brown eyes attractive, the ones that look like melting milk chocolate covered in honey, and dark brown eyes unattractive. All of the other colors are alright too. I just don't like dark brown.
Nov 19, 2015 2:18 AM

May 2015
It's very hard to notice eye color.

Me and my shitty eyesight.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Nov 19, 2015 2:19 AM

Apr 2015
It is definitely attractive. Don't people always talk about how the face is an important part of physical beauty? So yeah eye colour can actually make a person look quite different. I just got brown eyes so pretty plain in that regard.
Brace yourself.

Soon as LotGH 2017 comes out. The anime community is going to become so cancerous you will need to take cover and hide.
Nov 19, 2015 2:20 AM

Feb 2014
Yeah I never cared for eyecolor.
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Nov 19, 2015 2:24 AM

Feb 2015
I'm frequently complimented on my eyes. They're hazel with a yellow ring(s). Whenever light shines on my eyes they appear golden because of the rings.
Nov 19, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
LemonCup said:
i have trouble looking people in the eyes so i don't even notice ¯_(ツ)_/¯

this

Usagi said:
I find really light brown eyes attractive, the ones that look like melting milk chocolate covered in honey, and dark brown eyes unattractive. All of the other colors are alright too. I just don't like dark brown.

*runs to the mirror*

OFC I have totally average brown eyes. pfff. Light Brown/golden is probably my favorite eye color too.
Nov 19, 2015 5:26 AM

Apr 2011
It's not so much the color as it is some people just have really attractive eyes...
Nov 19, 2015 5:38 AM
May 2015
Skin-tone, hair colour, hair length > eyes
Nov 19, 2015 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
Fintan said:
It's not so much the color as it is some people just have really attractive eyes...

Why? The color is like the cherry on top of the pie.
It doesn't change the taste but it's special.

OT: I love green eyes and dislike pale grey/blue eyes for some reason.
I don't like my own eyes as well.
Nov 19, 2015 5:45 AM

Apr 2015
I rarely even see people eyes closely or even notices a difference
Nov 19, 2015 5:53 AM

Mar 2008
JinxMe said:
I love green eyes and dislike pale grey/blue eyes for some reason.
How light is pale ?
Nov 19, 2015 5:55 AM

Apr 2014
It doesn't really worry me, but of course if you're really pretty and to top it off u had a vibrant/unusual eye colour it would make you look even more beautiful!
Nov 19, 2015 5:56 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
JinxMe said:
I love green eyes and dislike pale grey/blue eyes for some reason.
How light is pale ?

Nov 19, 2015 5:59 AM

Jun 2015
The eyes are where you look when you're speaking to someone. They're windows to the soul.

Such a shame that my eyes are just a boring dark-brown.
Nov 19, 2015 6:10 AM

Mar 2008
JinxMe said:
traed said:
How light is pale ?

Oh Im in the clear xD I have a cousin who has these really light blue eyes and its kind of unsettling to look him in the eyes.
Nov 19, 2015 6:24 AM

Apr 2011
JinxMe said:
Fintan said:

Why? The color is like the cherry on top of the pie.
It doesn't change the taste but it's special.

OT: I love green eyes and dislike pale grey/blue eyes for some reason.

No color plays a part in it for sure, I just mean that eyes of any color can be really attractive. I should have said "it's more then just the color".

I prefer green and blue, but I've seen eyes of pretty much every color that were very striking and memorable.

I've told you before, I think you'have very beautiful eyes :) ...not just being nice/pervy
Nov 19, 2015 6:30 AM
May 2015
I really don't care tbh most guys I meet have brown/light brown eyes most of the time and they're quite attractive so I really don't take it in consideration. I see less guys with blue eyes and even lesser guys with green eyes but when I meet people like that I see it as a positive factor because it's unusual here and it kinda draws you more to the person. I don't worry much about girls at my school most of them have blue/light colored eyes and I think it's considered a beauty aspect.

Though I wouldn't link beauty to the eye color alone there's pretty much alot of other factors plus alot of people with dark eyes could be attractive and such.
Nov 19, 2015 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
JinxMe said:

Oh Im in the clear xD I have a cousin who has these really light blue eyes and its kind of unsettling to look him in the eyes.

See that's why I dislike my own eyes.
My sis got mom's eyes (Honey) and I got dad's (Grey) >.<
Nov 19, 2015 6:45 AM

Apr 2011
JinxMe said:
traed said:

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) .... It's hard to tell in the pic you have, but I tend to like grey or any light shade eyes. It totally depends though, that's kind of what I meant about it not being about color. I've seen sooooo many variations of blue eyes, some I loved some I could care less about looking at. Same goes for all the colors.

I'd have to see a closer pic, but your eyes look like a very solid grey. Almost like you have stone colored eyes.... It looks good with your black eye liner :/
Nov 19, 2015 6:47 AM

Apr 2008
Blue eyes really freak me out.

Nov 19, 2015 6:48 AM

Mar 2008
JinxMe said:

My cousins eyes arent grey they are ice blue. Yours definitely dont look sinisterly soul piercing like his. Cant tell much more than that as i see more of your eye whites than iris.

I have a wierd eye colour where I cant tell its shade because its between blue and green and grey depending on lighting. xD
Nov 19, 2015 6:55 AM

Apr 2011
I always see pictures of the middle eastern people with bright green eyes that just look amazing.

I would win a staring contest with her 100% Get lost in those things.
Nov 19, 2015 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
JinxMe said:

My cousins eyes arent grey they are ice blue. Yours definitely dont look sinisterly soul piercing like his. Cant tell much more than that as i see more of your eye whites than iris.

I have a wierd eye colour where I cant tell its shade because its between blue and green and grey depending on lighting. xD

Sorry I meant "Unnervingly boring" not sinister.

O_O
Nov 19, 2015 7:01 AM

Mar 2008
Fintan said:
I always see pictures of the middle eastern people with bright green eyes that just look amazing.

It looks like they were copying this photo almost lol

JinxMe said:

Sorry I meant "Unnervingly boring" not sinister.

O_O
"entertain me eyeballs! Why are you just looking at me eyeballs!" >.<
Nov 19, 2015 7:02 AM

Apr 2011
traed said:
Fintan said:

It looks like they were copying this photo almost lol

I'm fairly certain that's actually her grown up. I remember seeing a thing where the photographer went back years later to try and find the same girl. Might be wrong(I know that happened), but yeah if not they were trying to replicate that famous pic.
Nov 19, 2015 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
The Afghan Girl is amazing *__*

Fintan said:

I'm fairly certain that's actually her grown up. I remember seeing a thing where the photographer went back years later to try and find the same girl. Might be wrong(I know that happened), but yeah if not they were trying to replicate that famous pic.

No D:

Nov 19, 2015 7:06 AM

Apr 2011
JinxMe said:

There's something about their skin color and green/hazel eyes, it just looks great.

Interesting tid bit, your eyes actually don't grow very much at all from birth. They're almost the same size as when you were a baby as when you're fully grown. Some people mistakenly say they don't grow at all, but they do. Just not much.
Nov 19, 2015 7:06 AM

Mar 2008
Fintan said:

I dont think so because if i remember right the girl was an older woman in the redone picture. I remember how wrinkly she was.

ah jinx beat me to it
Nov 19, 2015 7:09 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah was just about to post it too

I remembered that happening, so I figured that pic I posted might have been it. I guess she's a late teen in the first pic(looks young) and it's 17 years later.
Nov 19, 2015 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
Fintan said:
JinxMe said:

There's something about their skin color and green/hazel eyes, it just looks great.

Interesting tid bit, your eyes actually don't grow very much at all from birth. They're almost the same size as when you were a baby as when you're fully grown. Some people mistakenly say they don't grow at all, but they do. Just not much.

But the nose keeps growing and you can see that on the girl you just posted XD
Nov 19, 2015 7:16 AM

Mar 2008
Thats not all that keeps growing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ears
Nov 19, 2015 7:20 AM

Apr 2011
JinxMe said:
Fintan said:

But the nose keeps growing and you can see that on the girl you just posted XD

It almost looks like photo shop, just cause of how bright their eye color is compared to their skin. It makes their eyes stand out so much.
Nov 19, 2015 7:27 AM
Aug 2013
I usually don't pay attention to what color people's eyes are as long as they are not dark blue. I really don't like it.
Nov 19, 2015 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Thats not all that keeps growing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ears

Do you find ears sexually attractive or it's just a random Lenny? =o
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 7 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
24 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 5 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
28 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 3 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 11 hours ago

18 by deg »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

10 by Dracowyn »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.