Post New Reply
Nov 17, 2015 3:42 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
this utopian world made by racist scums and domestic abusers,

So.. death to Europe?

Nov 17, 2015 3:57 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
You guys are awesome.

Let's build a wall around europe, fuck humanity and their problems. If anyone tries to break this utopian world made by racist scums and domestic abusers, we'll got you good.

That's the same fucking thing Hitler did, with the difference that people were put inside the walls, this time we're indirectly killing them by keeping them out.

You're all playing the game ISIS wants us to play, it's not us that are beyond saving, it's because of you that we cannot be saved.

Nov 17, 2015 3:59 AM

JustALEX said:
Great Wall of Europe!!!

#CHEXIT

Nov 17, 2015 4:01 AM

Sukebe14 said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
You guys are awesome.

Let's build a wall around europe, fuck humanity and their problems. If anyone tries to break this utopian world made by racist scums and domestic abusers, we'll got you good.

That's the same fucking thing Hitler did, with the difference that people were put inside the walls, this time we're indirectly killing them by keeping them out.

You're all playing the game ISIS wants us to play, it's not us that are beyond saving, it's because of you that we cannot be saved.

Nice argument there Stroheim! :D

Nov 17, 2015 4:06 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
If you don't like letting Muslim niggers murder you and rape your children, you're as bad as Hitler!

That is why people don't care about what you think about them.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.

Nov 17, 2015 5:23 AM

Pacifica_Ocean said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
this utopian world made by racist scums and domestic abusers,

So.. death to Europe?

No, of course not.
Do you really think we can stop terrorism by just closing the frontiers?
There still will be danger interiorly. What do you want to do, then? Expell all the Islamic minority out? Minority whose lived all of their life here, living and working peacefully, meaning no harm, just because some paranoid nazi isn't capable of doing shit to defend itself other than ostracizing people? I rember you that doing so, you'll condemn them to die. Easy for you, behind your pc with your ass in a golden cage invoke "Expulsion!".

Then no wonder we get all the hate we're getting by them.
Just use your brain, damn.

Sukebe14 said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
You guys are awesome.

As CondemneDio said, nice argument.
But I don't need your argument, I just have to pick from the 90% of people who has an "opinion" about this matter and I will get yours too.

Caelidesu said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
If you don't like letting Muslim niggers murder you and rape your children, you're as bad as Hitler!

That is why people don't care about what you think about them.

Nice bait, I don't even.

Nov 17, 2015 6:03 AM

So NostalgiaDrive94, you condemn anyone you deem been an Islamaphobe or just asking for closing the borders yet turn on heel and say this about Europeans and Europe:

NostalgiaDrive94 said:

racist scums and domestic abusers

Same type of language different side. Guess that makes you a Europhobe because all you seem to spout is anti European hate speech because you disagree with how they act. Hmm sound familiar? pot and kettle much.

Closing borders to too many refugees is a legitimate argument and option. I'm sorry you're too blinded by your haze of mild racism and europhobic attitude to see reality from any kind of objective standpoint.

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Easy for you, behind your pc with your ass in a golden cage invoke "Expulsion!".

So a European who happens to own a computer is not allowed opinions on current European issues because? privilege? I guess thats the same as only tramps know what reality is because they don't have any kind of scummy western privilege.

What would that make your opinion? behind your PC with your ass firmly planted in propaganda invoking "Open borders" literally all you do is make points against others rights to opinion that can be thrown right back at you so...

Nice talking to you.

You can argue feels all you want but It won't matter im a racist wifebeater after all ;)
You should have known something was flawed in your argument when Dio was the only person agreeing with you.
Modified by Spooks, Nov 17, 2015 6:14 AM

Nov 17, 2015 6:13 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
You guys are awesome.

Disgusting views you got there.

Nov 17, 2015 6:18 AM

I mean anyone who won't accept the laws/culture of the country they immigrate to should be kicked out regardless of their religion or race.

Nov 17, 2015 6:39 AM

hoopla123 said:
I mean anyone who won't accept the laws/culture of the country they immigrate to should be kicked out regardless of their religion or race.

There is no such place as "out". Not that that idea would be workable even if there were. And not that the result would be anything short of horrific if it were workable.
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Nov 17, 2015 6:45 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
hoopla123 said:

There is no such place as "out". Not that that idea would be workable even if there were. And not that the result would be anything short of horrific if it were workable.

If you are a Muslim Syrian immigrant that wants Sharia law in whatever European country you are in, you don't belong there period.

There is always an out. That means not being in the said country and going elsewhere.

Nov 17, 2015 7:04 AM

hoopla123 said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

If you are a Muslim Syrian immigrant that wants Sharia law in whatever European country you are in, you don't belong there period.

There is always an out. That means not being in the said country and going elsewhere.

And if you are a Muslim born and raised all your life in the country in question who wants Sharia law in whatever European country you are in..?

You're going to just forcibly deport them off to another country? That way the only thing you'll achieve is to stir up lots of nice personal grudges that can be exploited by extremist organisations to turn them into terrorists with a wholly justified hatred of your nation. I'm sure Al Qaeda and Islamic State and the likes will be grateful for you doing their radicalisation job for them, and then sending these people in their direction once you've radicalised them.

When it comes to immigrants, yes they should be prepared to accept the laws of the nation they come to. But culture? Culture is undefined. It is fluid. Ask ten residents of a country what they think the culture of their country is and you'll get 10 different answers. Or I suppose you could get several "I don't know"s or "bugger off"s, but they don't really count. And whatever definition you come to, you're sure to exclude and disenfranchise large sections of the population in doing so. Not to mention that any attempt at codifying and enforcing culture will automatically turn that into law.
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Nov 17, 2015 7:15 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
hoopla123 said:

And if you are a Muslim born and raised all your life in the country in question who wants Sharia law in whatever European country you are in..?

You're going to just forcibly deport them off to another country? That way the only thing you'll achieve is to stir up lots of nice personal grudges that can be exploited by extremist organisations to turn them into terrorists with a wholly justified hatred of your nation. I'm sure Al Qaeda and Islamic State and the likes will be grateful for you doing their radicalisation job for them, and then sending these people in their direction once you've radicalised them.

When it comes to immigrants, yes they should be prepared to accept the laws of the nation they come to. But culture? Culture is undefined. It is fluid. Ask ten residents of a country what they think the culture of their country is and you'll get 10 different answers. Or I suppose you could get several "I don't know"s or "bugger off"s, but they don't really count. And whatever definition you come to, you're sure to exclude and disenfranchise large sections of the population in doing so. Not to mention that any attempt at codifying and enforcing culture will automatically turn that into law.

If they want to impose Sharia law in a country where it doesn't belong, yes they should be deported to other countries regardless of whether they were born there or not. Obviously this doesn't mean that the police should deport you for stating your opinion, I'm saying that if they take action for it, they should be gone. Why stay in a country that obviously does not need such laws when there are multiple countries elsewhere where the law is used.

Sharia law already makes people have grudges toward infidels and western views. It wouldn't make a difference.

Maybe culture was not the right word, but you get the point. Who in their right mind thinks that Sharia law belongs in a western country?

Nov 17, 2015 7:18 AM

hoopla123 said:

If they want to impose Sharia law in a country where it doesn't belong, yes they should be deported to other countries regardless of whether they were born there or not. Obviously this doesn't mean that the police should deport you for stating your opinion, I'm saying that if they take action for it, they should be gone. Why stay in a country that obviously does not need such laws when there are multiple countries elsewhere where the law is used.

Would you argue that pro-democracy campaigners in Saudi Arabia or China or wherever else should be deported en masse to democratic countries like your own then?
*that there is data for

Nov 17, 2015 7:22 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
hoopla123 said:

Would you argue that pro-democracy campaigners in Saudi Arabia or China or wherever else should be deported en masse to democratic countries like your own then?

They probably do worse shit to them than deporting anyways. I'm obviously pro democracy so obviously I wouldn't say they should be deported. But my opinion is biased in that regard.

But obviously those people if they had a choice would rather be living in somewhere like America.

The fact is, we don't need Sharia law in western countries. How hard is it to understand that?

Nov 17, 2015 7:28 AM

hoopla123 said:
The fact is, we don't need Sharia law in western countries. How hard is it to understand that?

I wouldn't disagree with that. But I would also not deny them the right to campaign for it peacefully without the fear of deportation for doing so.
*that there is data for

Nov 17, 2015 7:34 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
hoopla123 said:

I wouldn't disagree with that. But I would also not deny them the right to campaign for it peacefully without the fear of deportation for doing so.

If they do so with zero relation to illegal activties/support of terrorism, sure. But that probably isn't the case.

I just don't see the point of immigrants coming into Europe and demanding/imposing Sharia law when they could just go to another Muslim country instead. Obviously they want the benefits of western countries while not accepting the laws/values of said western countries. Seems pretty ridiculous to me.

Nov 17, 2015 10:38 AM

Pacifica_Ocean said:
So NostalgiaDrive94, you condemn anyone you deem been an Islamaphobe or just asking for closing the borders yet turn on heel and say this about Europeans and Europe:

NostalgiaDrive94 said:

racist scums and domestic abusers

Same type of language different side. Guess that makes you a Europhobe because all you seem to spout is anti European hate speech because you disagree with how they act. Hmm sound familiar? pot and kettle much.

It was just a way to state how we are hypocrites when it comes to pinpoint someone damaging for our "godly-like" society. Ok, let's say we decide to deportate all of the muslims in our countries and finally the long awaited return to roots happens, do you really think ours is a flawless society?
Do you really think there will be no problems, that there will not be Italian or French or Spanish or Swedish blah blah people who will murder our mothers and rape our childrens? Or is it a Muslim exclusive?

Then what will we do? We will start to erect walls to separate us from our neighbouring countries? From our neigbour next door? From parts of our country, like Berlin?

Closing borders to too many refugees is a legitimate argument and option. I'm sorry you're too blinded by your haze of mild racism and europhobic attitude to see reality from any kind of objective standpoint.

I did not say that it wasn't a legitimate argument, but I obviously condemn the idea, for the reasons I stated, and plus I really don't like the way this argument gets promoted, that is with mild racism and hatred.

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Easy for you, behind your pc with your ass in a golden cage invoke "Expulsion!".

So a European who happens to own a computer is not allowed opinions on current European issues because? privilege? I guess thats the same as only tramps know what reality is because they don't have any kind of scummy western privilege.

What would that make your opinion? behind your PC with your ass firmly planted in propaganda invoking "Open borders" literally all you do is make points against others rights to opinion that can be thrown right back at you so...

Nice talking to you.

With that I meant to say that if you're not in their same position, risking to be deported without any evident proof of being the evil everyone say when pointing at you, thus condemned to be assassinated, you really should approach the "Close the borders" refrain in a more detached way.

You can argue feels all you want but It won't matter im a racist wifebeater after all ;)
I may have generalised, but that's what I read on a daily basis. And that was more pointed out to my country, where most of the hate is poured everyday, from politicians to common people towards this matter, when really we haven't anything angel-like to brag about. But you have the guts to say otherwise for your country too?

You should have known something was flawed in your argument when Dio was the only person agreeing with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect

Nov 17, 2015 1:40 PM

hoopla123 said:

I just don't see the point of immigrants coming into Europe and demanding/imposing Sharia law when they could just go to another Muslim country instead. Obviously they want the benefits of western countries while not accepting the laws/values of said western countries. Seems pretty ridiculous to me.

You watch too much YT about British Radicals in Britain.
#CHEXIT

Nov 17, 2015 1:55 PM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
You guys are awesome.

Funny you mention Hitler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2015/01/19/the-ignored-historical-nazi-islamic-supremacist-alliance/

Nov 17, 2015 5:26 PM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
I may have generalised, but that's what I read on a daily basis.

Literally getting fed by far left propaganda from the looks of it.
Modified by Alexspier, Nov 17, 2015 5:30 PM

Nov 17, 2015 5:33 PM
otaking
Alexspier said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:

the us would aeacct whiite terrorists IRA for example there was no dog whistles against them ever

case and fucking point

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Nov 17, 2015 5:35 PM
otaking
the amount of anti Semitics in this topic is sickening
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Nov 17, 2015 5:39 PM

DateYutaka said:
the amount of anti Semitics in this topic is sickening

I'm suprised a gook like you aint xenophobic, all you do is throw around buzzwords anyway.
Modified by Alexspier, Nov 17, 2015 5:42 PM

Nov 18, 2015 12:49 AM

Alexspier said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:

No. The evil made by non-islamic people are facts, not propaganda.

Nov 18, 2015 12:54 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Alexspier said:

Most christians like to think they are all pure and good, whilst at the same time belonging to a religion just as bloodied as islam.

Nov 18, 2015 1:33 AM

CondemneDio said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:

Most christians like to think they are all pure and good, whilst at the same time belonging to a religion just as bloodied as islam.

Well, at least they stopped physical persecutions towards "infidels", changing them into moral persecutions.

Nov 18, 2015 1:34 AM

Caelidesu said:
Thebigofan said:
These refugees have to go somewhere because their home country is a battle ground right now.

No they don't. They're almost all young men. They can fight for their rights in their own homeland.

Oh man. I'm so let down by this comment Caelidesu...Fight how? You see this as the only option for them? You would condemn innocent men, women, and children to their deaths? They are victims of circumstance. You value the lives of Syrians less than the lives other nationalities? Half of the Syrian refugees are children. Paris was a tragedy but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do what we can to shelter innocent people. Where has your Christianity gone? Their country is being ravaged by psychopathic barbarism. If they stayed where they were they would be facing unimaginable hardship if not certain death. Am I to believe you're ok with this?

Nov 18, 2015 1:49 AM
The humane thing to do is take people in before the winter hits and worry about their backgrounds after. This is not a time for debate, this is a crisis for displaced people. Sometimes you have to act and damn the torpedoes.

Nov 18, 2015 2:06 AM

ghstindashamploo said:
Half of the Syrian refugees are children.

Where do you pull this information from, your ass? The Syria refugees are 90% men, just take a look at all the recent pictures of them walking through Crostia and Austria, you asswipe.

Nov 18, 2015 2:09 AM

OneGuy said:
The humane thing to do is take people in before the winter hits and worry about their backgrounds after.
Humane or suicidal?
Caelidesu said:
Thebigofan said:
These refugees have to go somewhere because their home country is a battle ground right now.
No they don't. They're almost all young men. They can fight for their rights in their own homeland.
You're so devoid of compassion, where has your christianity gone to?

Nov 18, 2015 2:11 AM

OneGuy said:
The humane thing to do is take people in before the winter hits and worry about their backgrounds after. This is not a time for debate, this is a crisis for displaced people. Sometimes you have to act and damn the torpedoes.

Or you can do Europe good by telling them to fuck off, can't wait for winter-chan to start killing those mudslime sub-humans. Throughout the history of Europe, our ancestors were defending themselves againt those invaders, and now the western goverment lost it's mind and wants them in. It's a disgrace.
Modified by Alexspier, Nov 18, 2015 2:16 AM

Nov 18, 2015 2:15 AM

Agafin said:
Caelidesu said:

I think he lost his mind at some point, he's like a different person nowadays :D

Nov 18, 2015 2:21 AM

Alexspier said:
Or you can do Europe good by telling them to fuck off, can't wait for winter-chan to start killing those mudslime sub-humans. Throughout the history of Europe, our ancestors were defending themselves againt those invaders, and now the western goverment lost it's mind and wants them in. It's a disgrace.

I don't get it. You criticise radical muslims for behaving like barbarians from the dark ages, yet you say stuff like this.

Nov 18, 2015 2:23 AM

Agafin said:
Alexspier said:

I don't get it. You criticise radical muslims for behaving like barbarians from the dark ages, yet you say stuff like this.

A shining example of irony.

Nov 18, 2015 2:36 AM

Alexspier said:
ghstindashamploo said:
Half of the Syrian refugees are children.

Where do you pull this information from, your ass? The Syria refugees are 90% men, just take a look at all the recent pictures of them walking through Crostia and Austria, you asswipe.

Information from my ass would likely be more reliable and have less bias than that depicted in most forms of media today. Here's a link to some relevant information. Take a look and educate yourself you belligerent fool.

Even I was wrong on the number (according to the UNHCR I am not wrong) I wouldn't adjust my position.

Nov 18, 2015 2:36 AM

CondemneDio said:
Agafin said:

A shining example of irony.

Because it's not good for our society and the future of Europe, that's why i say stuff like that. You people should watch mouse utopia experiment, considering all these refugees want to do is breed millions of kids and force islam into Europe whilst living life off of welfare not contributing to the working society. I don't care if they stay in their country, or containment area as i call it.

Nov 18, 2015 2:42 AM

ghstindashamploo said:
Alexspier said:

Information from my ass would likely be more reliable and have less bias than that depicted in most forms of media today. Here's a link to some relevant information. Take a look and educate yourself you belligerent fool.

Even I was wrong on the number (according to the UNHCR I am not wrong) I wouldn't adjust my position.

This is biased pro-refugee bollocks. Take a good look at the pictures on this website of big crowds, it's literally 90% men. Nevermind the picture of women crying and "muh kids", in Hungary they were using their kids as fucking tools to try and get through, no respect.

To be honest i would not mind these refugees to a point if it was 90% women and children, but what it actually is they should fuck off.

Nov 18, 2015 2:43 AM

What you are doing is unfair generalizations, and borderline hate speech.

Nov 18, 2015 2:46 AM

Agafin said:
Caelidesu said:

This is the trolley problem on a massive scale. You think I'm devoid of compassion because all you see is the fat man. I can see further ahead where the 5 people are tied up. I'm yelling at people to pull the lever, and you think I'm a murderer, but I'm confident in the sanity of that decision and not afraid of what you think about me.

CondemneDio said:
Agafin said:

A shining example of irony

-except it's not. Saying things is exercising free speech. Being a barbarian is invading another's country, raping, pillaging and murdering.

Nov 18, 2015 2:48 AM

Caelidesu said:
Saying things is exercising free speech. Being a barbarian is invading another's country, raping, pillaging and murdering.

....And not all muslims are barbarians. Christians do these things too, by your definition invading seems to be moving to another country.

Nov 18, 2015 3:04 AM

Caelidesu said:
I'm yelling at people to pull the lever, and you think I'm a murderer, but I'm confident in the sanity of that decision and not afraid of what you think about me.

Objective Morality? No such thing in this world.
The sanity of your decision is granted by no one.

Saying things is exercising free speech. Being a barbarian is invading another's country, raping, pillaging and murdering.

Move to another country is invading? That's racist.
Generalise and identify a race as rapers, murderers and terrorists is racist.
Deal with it.

This is taking advantage of something that happened for showing and justify someone's latent racism.

Nov 18, 2015 3:07 AM

Caelidesu said:
Agafin said:

This is the trolley problem on a massive scale. You think I'm devoid of compassion because all you see is the fat man. I can see further ahead where the 5 people are tied up. I'm yelling at people to pull the lever, and you think I'm a murderer, but I'm confident in the sanity of that decision and not afraid of what you think about me.

This an insane position to uphold. Is this a numbers game to you? If it is, your math is wrong. If there was a trolley, at best you're yelling to pull a second lever divert it into millions of Syrians

Nov 18, 2015 3:11 AM

CondemneDio said:
Caelidesu said:

....And not all muslims are barbarians.

Tell me something I don't know.

CondemneDio said:
Christians do these things too

Where in the world outside of where they're Africans being forced to fight Muslims? Don't just make claims like that.

You're lucky that your country still has a reasonable proportion of the population that opposes immigration. You'll probably avoid the worst of it for the next few decades.

Nov 18, 2015 3:13 AM

Keep your eyes closed Caelidesu-chan, maybe the world will be full of christians that way.

Nov 18, 2015 3:18 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:

Move to another country is invading? That's racist.

LOL

By the way, how many people need to move into a country how quickly and with how many weapons before you call it an invasion? I'm curious.

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Generalise and identify a race as rapers, murderers and terrorists is racist.

No one here did that.

ghstindashamploo said:
Caelidesu said:

This an insane position to uphold. Is this a numbers game to you? If it is, your math is wrong. If there was a trolley, at best you're yelling to pull a second lever divert it into millions of Syrians

Do you want a civil war in Syria in a couple of years or a holocaust in Europe in a couple of decades? It doesn't matter. We'll be forced to watch the latter no matter what I say.

Nov 18, 2015 3:22 AM

CondemneDio said:
Keep your eyes closed Caelidesu-chan, maybe the world will be full of christians that way.

Nothing I write will ever change anyone's mind by itself. It's arguing that helps me to learn how others feel about contentious opinions, and how best they should be worded so as to get through to people.

I could fly over to France and go and get myself killed in the next Muslim attack praising Jesus Christ at the top of my lungs all the while. Would that honestly change your opinion about anything? Honestly. I doubt you would.

Nov 18, 2015 3:36 AM

Caelidesu said:
how many people need to move into a country how quickly and with how many weapons before you call it an invasion? I'm curious.

Except not all of the immigrants came from Africa with murderous intents. And there's a reason why they decided to come to Europe, it's not like they wanted to, mate. I'd do the same, if I were in them and my land was plagued by war.
I just try to put myself in their shoes. And knowing myself, if I ever needed to do that, and the country I'm seeking salvation to sends me back because they have no other means to fight terrorism other than ostracize me and letting me die, plus hearing people doing revolts in squares pointing at me with epithets that doesn't suit me at all because of a handful of people, I'd surely get angry as fuck.

I don't blame anyone for taking into account the possibility of closing the frontiers, sometimes I wonder too if that would eliminate the problem (which I doubt), but then the next thing we'll see is innocent muslims who lives here for a lot of time, maybe even well integrated and blended with our society, sent to die in a country which he never saw. I wouldn't want to lose my humanity.

It's a very delicate matter, and all I see is taking this with an unfair and too judgemental way on both parts!
I think this should be approached with a more detached feeling, but I know fear doesn't let that happen.

No one here did that.

Go to the previous page.

Nov 18, 2015 3:41 AM

Caelidesu said:

I could fly over to France and go and get myself killed in the next Muslim attack praising Jesus Christ at the top of my lungs all the while. Would that honestly change your opinion about anything? Honestly. I doubt you would.

White text, cheeky ;)

We'll just have to agree to disagree for now. Btw I was hoping you or FloatingIdiot would respond to my reality thread MAL CD showed it no love today

Nov 18, 2015 3:45 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Caelidesu said:
how many people need to move into a country how quickly and with how many weapons before you call it an invasion? I'm curious.

Except not all of the immigrants came from Africa with murderous intents. And there's a reason why they decided to come to Europe, it's not like they wanted to, mate. I'd do the same, if I were in them and my land was plagued by war.
I just try to put myself in their shoes. And knowing myself, if I ever needed to do that, and the country I'm seeking salvation to sends me back because they have no other means to fight terrorism other than ostracize me and letting me die, plus hearing people doing revolts in squares pointing at me with epithets that doesn't suit me at all because of a handful of people, I'd surely get angry as fuck.
I know and I would act the same way if I was in that horrific situation too. That doesn't change my opinion. Put yourself in the shoes of a native European girl who lives in a town that's just had several times the number of natives injected into their small town's population.

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
I don't blame anyone for taking into account the possibility of closing the frontiers, sometimes I wonder too if that would eliminate the problem (which I doubt), but then the next thing we'll see is innocent muslims who lives here for a lot of time, maybe even well integrated and blended with our society, sent to die in a country which he never saw.

If the EU continues to accept more people in that is has no way of controlling, then innocent muslim blood WILL be shed. Such a crisis can only be averted by closing Europe's borders and deporting those who are unable to integrate with Western values. Otherwise European countries will be forced to deport anyone that values their Muslim faith over their new national identity just for the sake of survival. Learn some common sense.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »