Forum Settings
Forums

After Paris attacks, Syrian refugees shunned over terror fears

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Nov 18, 2015 3:49 AM

ghstindashamploo said:
Caelidesu said:

I could fly over to France and go and get myself killed in the next Muslim attack praising Jesus Christ at the top of my lungs all the while. Would that honestly change your opinion about anything? Honestly. I doubt you would.

White text, cheeky ;)

Haha, just noticed it thanks to you :D

@ Caelidesu
I wouldn't, I'm not crazy like that. Neither would you, you're too comfortable in your own little bubble, where god is the answer and other people are infidels worthy of death.

Nov 18, 2015 4:05 AM

CondemneDio said:
ghstindashamploo said:

White text, cheeky ;)

@ Caelidesu
I wouldn't, I'm not crazy like that.

If nothing I can do would convince you, then why would I be concerned about causing offence? Better that I call things as I see them now, and thus show myself to be lucid and aware on hindsight. That'll only have the impact of sparking a few people's memories many years from now, but it's better than pretending I was okay with the events I foresaw.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.

Nov 18, 2015 4:11 AM

Caelidesu said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:

Except not all of the immigrants came from Africa with murderous intents. And there's a reason why they decided to come to Europe, it's not like they wanted to, mate. I'd do the same, if I were in them and my land was plagued by war.
I just try to put myself in their shoes. And knowing myself, if I ever needed to do that, and the country I'm seeking salvation to sends me back because they have no other means to fight terrorism other than ostracize me and letting me die, plus hearing people doing revolts in squares pointing at me with epithets that doesn't suit me at all because of a handful of people, I'd surely get angry as fuck.
I know and I would act the same way if I was in that horrific situation too. That doesn't change my opinion. Put yourself in the shoes of a native European girl who lives in a town that's just had several times the number of natives injected into their small town's population.

Good to know that, I almost thought you did not feel a thing for them.
At least I know you're understanding.

Anyway, I put myself in your shoes too, and I know what you feel, and I understand that. Maybe the fact that I'm living in a big city mitigates the issue, but still, I can't help but to think this (for now) moral and racist witch hunt is kind of wrong (and I repeat, understandable).

Caelidesu said:
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
I don't blame anyone for taking into account the possibility of closing the frontiers, sometimes I wonder too if that would eliminate the problem (which I doubt), but then the next thing we'll see is innocent muslims who lives here for a lot of time, maybe even well integrated and blended with our society, sent to die in a country which he never saw.

If the EU continues to accept more people in that is has no way of controlling, then innocent muslim blood WILL be shed. Such a crisis can only be averted by closing Europe's borders and deporting those who are unable to integrate with Western values. Otherwise European countries will be forced to deport anyone that values their Muslim faith over their new national identity just for the sake of survival. Learn some common sense.

Good point. Either way, it's a lose=lose situation.
I'd feel horrible either way.

Nov 18, 2015 4:12 AM

Caelidesu said:
CondemneDio said:

@ Caelidesu
I wouldn't, I'm not crazy like that.

If nothing I can do would convince you, then why would I be concerned about causing offence? Better that I call things as I see them now, and thus show myself to be lucid and aware on hindsight. That'll only have the impact of sparking a few people's memories many years from now, but it's better than pretending I was okay with the events I foresaw.

What if you're completely and totally wrong? What if you're viewed as some backwards hillbilly many years from now?

Nov 18, 2015 4:23 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Good point. Either way, it's a lose=lose situation.
I'd feel horrible either way.

Wait what did we just make sense to each other?

I wasn't expecting that... ;_; it's beautiful

CondemneDio said:
What if you're completely and totally wrong? What if you're viewed as some backwards hillbilly many years from now?

Then I promise to let you make fun of me.

Nov 18, 2015 4:28 AM

Caelidesu said:

CondemneDio said:

That does not help me in any way; other people are the ones who are affected by opinions such as what you have.

Nov 18, 2015 4:33 AM

CondemneDio said:
Caelidesu said:

That does not help me in any way; other people are the ones who are affected by opinions such as what you have.

I know. They're not affected by my opinions though. They're affected by other people who share my opinions. There's a difference in responsibility there, as much as I don't mind copping flak for having held the same opinions.

Nov 18, 2015 4:34 AM

Caelidesu said:

I know. They're not affected by my opinions though. They're affected by other people who share my opinions. There's a difference in responsibility there, as much as I don't mind copping flak for having held the same opinions.

Nice to see you recognize you're part of the problem.

Nov 18, 2015 8:04 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
hoopla123 said:

If they want to impose Sharia law in a country where it doesn't belong, yes they should be deported to other countries regardless of whether they were born there or not. Obviously this doesn't mean that the police should deport you for stating your opinion, I'm saying that if they take action for it, they should be gone. Why stay in a country that obviously does not need such laws when there are multiple countries elsewhere where the law is used.

Would you argue that pro-democracy campaigners in Saudi Arabia or China or wherever else should be deported en masse to democratic countries like your own then?

I'd assume that they'd greatly prefer that compared to being whipped, tortured and executed.

NostalgiaDrive94 said:

No, of course not.
Do you really think we can stop terrorism by just closing the frontiers?
There still will be danger interiorly. What do you want to do, then? Expell all the Islamic minority out? Minority whose lived all of their life here, living and working peacefully, meaning no harm, just because some paranoid nazi isn't capable of doing shit to defend itself other than ostracizing people? I rember you that doing so, you'll condemn them to die. Easy for you, behind your pc with your ass in a golden cage invoke "Expulsion!".

Then no wonder we get all the hate we're getting by them.
Just use your brain, damn.

I take it you're for military intervention then?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Nov 18, 2015 1:48 PM

Caelidesu said:
Such a crisis can only be averted by closing Europe's borders and deporting those who are unable to integrate with Western values.

I wonder, how do you measure that? How do you correlate that to a terrorist menace?

Nov 18, 2015 2:14 PM

jal90 said:
Caelidesu said:
Such a crisis can only be averted by closing Europe's borders and deporting those who are unable to integrate with Western values.

I wonder, how do you measure that? How do you correlate that to a terrorist menace?

Deporting people without IDs would be a easy beginning, cut subsidies for 2 generations, just this would cull down the herd to sustainable levels and if we still had balls we could burn down mosques and force conversions but I guess that's worse than shooting up people.

Nov 18, 2015 2:19 PM

JonyJC said:
jal90 said:

Deporting people without IDs would be a easy beginning, cut subsidies for 2 generations, just this would cull down the herd to sustainable levels and if we still had balls we could burn down mosques and force conversions but I guess that's worse than shooting up people.

Lol, an easy and an absolutely misleaded beginning. Totally unrelated. And you are talking like European citizens who join ISIS don't exist.

Nov 18, 2015 2:23 PM

It would be the beginning of a solution and that's why I said to burn down mosques but that's inhumane. I also don't care if they run off to go be bombed by Russia, good, let them go.

Nov 18, 2015 2:41 PM

JonyJC said:
It would be the beginning of a solution and that's why I said to burn down mosques but that's inhumane. I also don't care if they run off to go be bombed by Russia, good, let them go.

It's unrelated. Don't give me that shit. Illegal immigration =/= extremist ideals. I don't even know how did you make an equivalence between two terms that don't even belong to the same category.

Nov 18, 2015 2:44 PM

jal90 said:
JonyJC said:

It's unrelated. Don't give me that shit. Illegal immigration =/= extremist ideals. I don't even know how did you make an equivalence between two terms that don't even belong to the same category.

He's using über-generalizations. They can only be made by the most ignorant of people.

Nov 19, 2015 1:00 AM

OneGuy said:
Alexspier said:

Or you can do Europe good by telling them to fuck off, can't wait for winter-chan to start killing those mudslime sub-humans. Throughout the history of Europe, our ancestors were defending themselves againt those invaders, and now the western goverment lost it's mind and wants them in. It's a disgrace.

I guess they can keep warm the way you do and shove their head up their ass.

Nov 19, 2015 6:19 AM

CondemneDio said:
jal90 said:

He's using über-generalizations. They can only be made by the most ignorant of people.

Lol, allowing and enabling illegal immigration makes it easier for extremists to infiltrate I don't event know how you don't make such a simple association, oh that's right your brains are defective and lost what made your ancestors survive.
Here's your face

This idiot lost his wife and instead of doing the most humane thing which to fucking crucify his enemies he makes a stupid film on facebook.
If I ever lose anyone close to me because of these insane suicidal policies pray that you fucking apologists and your sodomite friends are not close by.

Nov 19, 2015 9:10 AM

JonyJC said:

Lol, allowing and enabling illegal immigration makes it easier for extremists to infiltrate I don't event know how you don't make such a simple association, oh that's right your brains are defective and lost what made your ancestors survive.
Here's your face

This idiot lost his wife and instead of doing the most humane thing which to fucking crucify his enemies he makes a stupid film on facebook.
If I ever lose anyone close to me because of these insane suicidal policies pray that you fucking apologists and your sodomite friends are not close by.

Well, since we're starting the talk about peoples faces...

This is you:

Nov 19, 2015 10:42 AM

You basically posted nothing and no ideas were computed you're a biological robot running on auto-pilot and your mind can't even make simple connections. It's amazing honestly.

Nov 19, 2015 10:47 AM

JonyJC said:
You basically posted nothing and no ideas were computed you're a biological robot running on auto-pilot and your mind can't even make simple connections. It's amazing honestly.

Posting nothing is better than literal racist shitposting, you know?

Nov 19, 2015 11:53 AM

Fucking Christ it fells like I'm talking with some bot.
Yeah sure I'm a racist a homophobe too throw anti-Semite in there, I'm all of that.

Nov 19, 2015 11:56 AM

JonyJC said:
Fucking Christ it fells like I'm talking with some bot.
Yeah sure I'm a racist a homophobe too throw anti-Semite in there, I'm all of that.

K, nice talking to you bot.

Nov 19, 2015 1:50 PM

The Muslims are technically a Semitic people...so be be Islamaphobic is technically anti-Semitic.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.

Nov 19, 2015 8:40 PM

black1blade said:
The Muslims are technically a Semitic people...so be be Islamaphobic is technically anti-Semitic.

Muslims are more than happy to slaughter Jews and do so when they can, so not being Islamophobic is technically also anti-Semitic.

CondemneDio said:
SomeRacistAsshole said:
This is you:
Posting nothing is better than literal racist shitposting, you know?

Yeah! You tell him! Obviously the man in the picture is taking part on the light-hearted self-abasing tradition known as gurning, and that racist shitposter acted like that was some sort of indication that the man was stupid.

Nov 19, 2015 8:45 PM

Caelidesu said:

Muslims are more than happy to slaughter Jews and do so when they can, so not being Islamophobic is technically also anti-Semitic.

Oh my..... thanks for saying that....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_rescue_efforts_during_the_Holocaust
#CHEXIT

Nov 19, 2015 8:46 PM
otaking
Imeon said:
Caelidesu said:

lol arabs are semites too
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Nov 19, 2015 8:49 PM

DateYutaka said:
Imeon said:

I'm just falsifying the ignorant person's claims that Muslims loves to slaughter Jews.
#CHEXIT

Nov 19, 2015 8:53 PM
otaking
Imeon said:
DateYutaka said:

I'm just falsifying the ignorant person's claims that Muslims loves to slaughter Jews.

i was backing you up arabs cannot be anti Semitic if they can be then the state the istral is the single anti semtic state in the world
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Nov 19, 2015 9:00 PM

DateYutaka said:

i was backing you up arabs cannot be anti Semitic if they can be then the state the istral is the single anti semtic state in the world

#CHEXIT

Nov 19, 2015 9:17 PM

Imeon said:
DateYutaka said:

I'm seeing a link about "Arabs", not "Muslims". In one example, the guy is trying to stop Muslim troops from attacking Jews. At the bottom there's a separate section for Muslims. It mentions "predominately Muslim" Albania sheltering their Jewish population.

Of course, most Muslims don't want to kill Jews. Some of them do though. Muhammad kinda did: "The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

I commend the Muslims who ignore this (this is what I mean by Islam vs. Muslims), but I'd commend them more for realizing this guy and the God he hallucinated aren't a great standard for morality.

Nov 19, 2015 9:19 PM

Imeon said:
Caelidesu said:

Well done to them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust

Thanks for correcting me though. I was making a hasty generalisation. Obviously the topic at hand is about Muslim refugees from Arab nations, and in the current year, but I was expecting too much of you to simply assume you would read that from the context of the topic. It's rare for people on MAL to do that as is.

Nov 20, 2015 2:06 AM

Altairius said:
"The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

It is stated explicitly in hadtihs that Muslims and Jews will fight. It is possible to understand from the text of the hadiths that Muslims will not be the attacking party. Muslims will be right in their cause. Therefore, the public opinion of the world whether they are Muslim or non-Muslim will support Muslims. The talking of the stone and tree in the hadith is a metaphor for the common conscience, that is, the common voice of the people of the world.

Thus, the public opinion of the world will not approve of Jews. However, there will be a nation that will approve the aggression of Jews, that will support and protect them and that will fight for them. That nation was described as “gharqad tree” by our Prophet (pbuh), who sees the future clearly.

That's the explanation. Shit, you take things literally LOL. Here's the link:

http://www.questionsonislam.com/question/war-between-jews-and-muslims-end-time-mentioned-will-you-give-information-about-talking-tre

..And please.... if you have questions.... ask this site and not religionofpeace.com.

Caelidesu said:

Thanks for correcting me though. I was making a hasty generalisation.
Thanks for pointing that out. You always do that... hastily.

Caelidesu said:
Obviously the topic at hand is about Muslim refugees from Arab nations, and in the current year, but I was expecting too much of you to simply assume you would read that from the context of the topic. It's rare for people on MAL to do that as is.

Now, it's the current year huh? So it's different? I kinda agree with you in some point.

There was no terrorism actually before the West dominated the Middle East and sprung this cancer (radicalism) out there.
Modified by RPSB9, Nov 20, 2015 2:13 AM
#CHEXIT

Nov 20, 2015 3:28 AM

Imeon said:
It is stated explicitly in hadtihs that Muslims and Jews will fight. It is possible to understand from the text of the hadiths that Muslims will not be the attacking party. Muslims will be right in their cause. Therefore, the public opinion of the world whether they are Muslim or non-Muslim will support Muslims. The talking of the stone and tree in the hadith is a metaphor for the common conscience, that is, the common voice of the people of the world.

Thus, the public opinion of the world will not approve of Jews. However, there will be a nation that will approve the aggression of Jews, that will support and protect them and that will fight for them. That nation was described as “gharqad tree” by our Prophet (pbuh), who sees the future clearly.

It's possible to "understand" a lot of things if you assume whatever is most convenient with no basis whatsoever. Muhammad talks about killing Jews that are hiding behind rocks and trees (metaphorical or otherwise... but wow, what a stupid metaphor), not Jews that have attacked first. "Well, at some point the Jews are gonna start some shit, and then it'll be justified to hunt them down and kill them all." If you have to invent some vague, fanciful context to justify this, then maybe it's time to reconsider whether this paranoid bullshit is worth believing in.
Modified by Altairius, Nov 20, 2015 3:48 AM

Nov 20, 2015 5:00 AM

JonyJC said:
CondemneDio said:

Here's your face

okay

I lost some brain cells with this bait.

Nov 20, 2015 5:01 AM

Refugees shouldn't be let into Western countries, Gulf Countries that actively support and fund ISIS (Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabi etc) should be forced to take them in and if they don't be slapped with sanctions. Many religions like Christianity, Islam and a few others are very dangerous if you actually really believe in them. Most believers of modern religions take a different interpretation meaning they don't really follow their religion to the word, and twist their religious scriptures to fit whatever narrative is acceptable at the time. Yeah, there's a lot of Muslims that hate Jews because of their deeply-held religious beliefs and Israel. They feel victimized, but nobody can really sympathize with an aggressor who gets beaten down. Well, maybe if you're an idiot.

Nov 20, 2015 6:22 AM

jal90 said:

okay

Well I'm surprised, another person without an opinion who didn't understand half of what I wrote spewing the current party line.
Modified by LJohn, Nov 20, 2015 6:25 AM

Nov 20, 2015 6:38 AM

JonyJC said:
jal90 said:

okay

Well I'm surprised, another person without an opinion who didn't understand half of what I wrote spewing the current party line.

Nov 20, 2015 6:38 AM

JonyJC said:
jal90 said:

okay

Do you have any argument aside from name calling and projecting your sick moral values onto me?

Try harder or grow the fuck up and learn to discuss. You can start with this:
jal90 said:
And you are talking like European citizens who join ISIS don't exist.

Nov 20, 2015 9:24 AM

jal90 said:

Do you have any argument aside from name calling and projecting your sick moral values onto me?

Try harder or grow the fuck up and learn to discuss. You can start with this:
jal90 said:
And you are talking like European citizens who join ISIS don't exist.

Let's start by stating that your moral values are sick to me as mine are to you. There was a discussion going I don't where your bawling comes from.

I clearly stated that I didn't care about traitors running to join ISIS after they had enjoyed all the benefits from living in a western country, refugees and illegals or legals come in and then they themselves or their progeny goes to join ISIS and then you speak as if the 2 are unrelated, insanity. I wonder how many of the 1M refuges expected this year or next year or whatever will join ISIS? even if it is 0,01% that's too much of a risk. All out, not my problem.

I never claimed deporting illegals would solve the whole issue but it would be a beginning, of course you didn't interpret it that way since you just want to call me a racist, cutting subsidies for 2 generations or more and basically giving 2nd status citizenship until your progeny proves itself would help with your "European Citizen" issue, building fences and assuring a country's right for sovereignty would also help right now as it would stop would be terrorists from getting in with refugees. But that's racist too.

Also they are not European citizens, I am, my ancestors have bled and sweated for this piece of crap land, it's my inheritance, fuck off.

In the end you basically want these people to come in and forget thousands of years of their heritage and moral codes and conform to your ideals when you can't even convert or even understand people like me who live in the same environment as you, talk about pretentiousness.

Nov 20, 2015 9:38 AM

I didn't call you a racist, because what you are is an extremist, and the "sick" label for your moral values stems from that. The mere idea of getting rid of immigrants, closing borders and indulging in xenophobic paranoia just because of a hypothetical risk rate you can't even figure out or at least approximate is extremist. You have yet to provide proof that correlates illegal immigration with terrorism, let alone find a relation of cause and consequence that would start to build a ground for the shit you are spewing in this thread.

And now call me an apologist again.

Nov 20, 2015 9:57 AM

jal90 said:
I didn't call you a racist, because what you are is an extremist, and the "sick" label for your moral values stems from that. The mere idea of getting rid of immigrants, closing borders and indulging in xenophobic paranoia just because of a hypothetical risk rate you can't even figure out or at least approximate is extremist. You have yet to provide proof that correlates illegal immigration with terrorism, let alone find a relation of cause and consequence that would start to build a ground for the shit you are spewing in this thread.

That's all he can really do. Goes to show something on the intelligence levels of such people...

Nov 20, 2015 10:07 AM

SetsukoHara said:
Caelidesu said:

You're telling whom to fight when hardly most of them can pick a gun due to the fear of certain death that's around them?
You're telling these people?

TBH, there were lots of young men in this theater, and they didn't fight for their country, they just crawled trying to find a way to get out of that place while there were only 3 terrorists. It's easy to say behind a computer: "Yeah! They should fight!" but let's not fool ourselves, a lot of people would rather run for their life.

this

Nov 20, 2015 10:24 AM

jal90 said:

Why is the mere idea of closed borders, something normal a few decades ago, extremist? The risk is not hypothetical, immigrants have come in, and either them or their children went on to join ISIS what the bloody fuck is hypothetical about that? I can approximate the risk and give you stats but would you even care? Would it matter to you that more than 10% of muslims asked, feel the London bombings were justified? What stats matter? Would it matter to you that 80% or so of people from Afghanistan think stoning is an appropriate punishment for adultery? Do you want these people as your neighbors? And why do you even care? I care because I'll have to share resources with them and so will my children, what are your stakes on this issue?

Nov 20, 2015 10:26 AM

I'm waiting. It's you the one who built a huge burden of proof for yourself.

The mere idea of closing borders, getting rid of immigrants and indulging in xenophobic paranoia. You have all three at once and with no good basis for any of them. That's what makes your position extremist.
Modified by jal90, Nov 20, 2015 10:30 AM

Nov 20, 2015 10:59 AM

Hahhahaahahhaha burden of proof, that's not how it works, Aristotle would have stabbed you in the throat.

You have addressed zero of my arguments, I gave you stats I gave you reasoning I asked you questions to further discussion and in return for my time and patience you gave me nothing. I want nothing else to do with you waste of time.

Nov 20, 2015 11:02 AM

JonyJC said:
Hahhahaahahhaha burden of proof, that's not how it works, Aristotle would have stabbed you in the throat.

You have addressed zero of my arguments, I gave you stats I gave you reasoning I asked you questions to further discussion and in return for my time and patience you gave me nothing. I want nothing else to do with you waste of time.

^

Numbers don't lie, and sorry to say, the world isn't America, other countries don't have to limit their culture to the buffet line. The people who go on about peace and love will be the first to stab their neighbors in the back or to have their throats slit in the start.

Useful Idiots and oppertunist that care more about the dollar than tradition and historical facts.

Nov 20, 2015 11:08 AM

Yeah, we and every state/empire ever have been at war with Islam for fucking millennia and these people think the risk is hypothetical, I'm sorry jal90 my time was not wasted I realize now you are far bigger threat to me and mine than muslims will ever be.
I don't want to live near you.

Nov 20, 2015 11:14 AM

The Nazis had 'statistics' and 'proof' for the persecution of the Jews. I don't see how this is any different and having an us vs them attitude isn't really gonna help much.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.

Nov 20, 2015 11:16 AM

@JonyJC

Lol your time and patience to call me an apologist and to answer my questions with more questions. Of course stats matter to me, because unless you can point at stats your idea is some random shit. What I find disturbing actually is that you don't care about statistic and yet want to make a decision based on a risk rate, one that of course you haven't shown any evidence for. Talk about hypocrisy.

You talk me about preserving your culture and European identity with so much emphasis that I almost forgot that we are talking about terrorism and not your inheritance and how proud you are of it (like, thanks for the info), then again it's you mixing two topics unrelated to each other, like jumping from baseless assumption to baseless assumption. And xenophobia at its fucking and disgusting worst.

It seems we agree on something for once, though. Good riddance.

Nov 20, 2015 11:17 AM

black1blade said:
The Nazis had 'statistics' and 'proof' for the persecution of the Jews. I don't see how this is any different and having an us vs them attitude isn't really gonna help much.

Our situation is just like that of Nazi Germany so everything goes back to Hitler, of course impeccable argument.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »