Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 15, 2015 5:54 PM

Sep 2013
I post this theory (not mine) here to relieve (maybe) some of you who just finished the movie and you are"WTF just happened here???".

Basically that girl Natsuki o 3o revived Ken when he was younger, and she turned back in time to save Ken and got a broken leg also losing her powers as a physic by overusing her powers, (She didn't actually get a broken leg from falling out of window when they were smaller), but instead Natsuki saved Ken from dying and got her leg injured. o _ o Umm... so Ken left to fix Ryōichi's Era with his power, and everyone forgot about Ken & Ryōichi because he wasn't actually part of their Era/Timeline orginally since Ken was revived by Natsuki from another timeline in time (So only Ken could go to the future, but they couldn't because they were living in the past of Ryōichi timeline, so it was pointless to make people Physic if he couldn't bring them there to future) , so Ken was suppose to die. And Grandfather was tired so he fell down after using his power to save Ken & Ryōichi from Earth's Wrath (Wouldn't let them alter time and steal Ken's power) to get back to their current time past time, and Ryoichi's Grandpa thought that killing them both and stealing Ken's power would alter the future, but clearly that wasn't the case since Ryoichi couldn't bring his mother to the future meaning he wouldn't be allowed to take Ken's power to the future or alter the past events that Earth/time wants it to lead (basically the time keeper is Earth and keeps charge of what needs to happen or can happen). But instead Ken decides to bring himself to the future/Era of Ryōichi using his power help Ryōichi's Era of future where Earth is dying and saves it, and Ryochi comes back one more time in spirit form which is right there next to Ken is Ryochi. (Confirmed)

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/28sau2/spoilers_someone_please_explain_what_the_hell/
Jan 27, 2019 11:48 AM
Jan 2017
i dont understand a single thing this person is trying to convey. It's as if he does not know what he's typing
Nov 13, 2020 3:18 AM
Feb 2020
helppls said:
i dont understand a single thing this person is trying to convey. It's as if he does not know what he's typing

He just copy pasted someone else's comment on Reddit.
Nov 13, 2020 4:07 AM
Feb 2020
This definitely is mind boggling movie. This is the thing I liked about the movie & the direction.

The style of direction leaves some incidents open for interpretation. This is the interpretation that I come with it [I'll be dividing my interpretation into scenes for better understanding as how I understood this movie]

Scene 1:
The basic romance storyline with the psychological element. The MC is in love with a girl (who in turns is in love with the transfer student which happened to be from future). The MC has a close friend 'The Girl Next Door' (who happens to be in love with the MC).

Scene 2:
The MC & the Girl Next Door were childhood friend. During some crazy rooftop/balcony stunt, the MC died. Some version of the Girl Next Door (probably the future one or from another timeline) tried saving the life of MC (since she is in love with him).

While saving the life, the current Girl Next Door got a leg injury (revealed in the pillow scene) & the other version of her lost her power (revealed in scenes on beach after food).
[I'm claiming other version since psychic powers didn't manifested in this timeline].

Scene 3:
People from future can come to present in two forms-Human form (possible only one time due to strain) & Spirit form (like the MC dog & the ferret of transfer student).

After waking up on beach, while the boys were roaming, the transfer student told the MC that his father once came to this world and MC's grandfather foiled his plans. Then MC revealed he can feel presence of the transfer guy's father here even now. That's how the transfer student came to know the spirit form was his father when he challenged MC to a fight.

The bed scene during that fight was of the time when MC was sitting next to the injured Girl Next Door (correlate with Scene 1).

The timekeeper (probably Earth) tried to get rid of the elements that shouldn't belong here i.e. the transfer student & the spirit ferret. The MC using his power tried saving the transfer student. His grandfather & young sister rescued both from the ill-fate, hence the grandfather fell down at the end.

Scene 4:
The MC decided to take the transfer student to future, since the transfer student lost his power. Additionally, he planned to help the future using his powers.

Since technically MC shouldn't exist in the timeline, his memories are wiped from the minds of everyone as soon as he left for future.

After the year end, the MC returned to the present time with the Transfer student (which is now in Spirit form).

I guess I was helpful in explaining/spoiling the movie for you.
Nov 13, 2020 4:07 AM
Feb 2020
Karnav said:
This definitely is mind boggling movie. This is the thing I liked about the movie & the direction.

The style of direction leaves some incidents open for interpretation. This is the interpretation that I come with it [I'll be dividing my interpretation into scenes for better understanding as how I understood this movie]

Scene 1:
The basic romance storyline with the psychological element. The MC is in love with a girl (who in turns is in love with the transfer student which happened to be from future). The MC has a close friend 'The Girl Next Door' (who happens to be in love with the MC).

Scene 2:
The MC & the Girl Next Door were childhood friend. During some crazy rooftop/balcony stunt, the MC died. Some version of the Girl Next Door (probably the future one or from another timeline) tried saving the life of MC (since she is in love with him).

While saving the life, the current Girl Next Door got a leg injury (revealed in the pillow scene) & the other version of her lost her power (revealed in scenes on beach after food).
[I'm claiming other version since psychic powers didn't manifested in this timeline].

Scene 3:
People from future can come to present in two forms-Human form (possible only one time due to strain) & Spirit form (like the MC dog & the ferret of transfer student).

After waking up on beach, while the boys were roaming, the transfer student told the MC that his father once came to this world and MC's grandfather foiled his plans. Then MC revealed he can feel presence of the transfer guy's father here even now. That's how the transfer student came to know the spirit form was his father when he challenged MC to a fight.

The bed scene during that fight was of the time when MC was sitting next to the injured Girl Next Door (correlate with Scene 1).

The timekeeper (probably Earth) tried to get rid of the elements that shouldn't belong here i.e. the transfer student & the spirit ferret. The MC using his power tried saving the transfer student. His grandfather & young sister rescued both from the ill-fate, hence the grandfather fell down at the end.

Scene 4:
The MC decided to take the transfer student to future, since the transfer student lost his power. Additionally, he planned to help the future using his powers.

Since technically MC shouldn't exist in the timeline, his memories are wiped from the minds of everyone as soon as he left for future.

After the year end, the MC returned to the present time with the Transfer student (which is now in Spirit form).

I guess I was helpful in explaining/spoiling the movie for you.

Q. Why did the transfer student give so many students Psychic Powers?
Ans. He or rather his father seems to be of the opinion that had this power been awakened in earlier era, the ill-fate of humanity could be avoided.

Even if that doesn't work, they would bring those students back to future for restoring future population.

Apparently both scenarios wouldn't work.

Q. How come the grandfather & MC's younger sister has power?
Ans. As for grandfather, it is a possibility that he gained power when the transfer student's father travelled to past. There is no confirmation that MC's younger sister had psychic powers.

Q. What happened with other students who gained the psychic abilities?
Ans. Either they lost those powers incl. the powers or they still had them after the thing that waked their powers broke.
Apr 26, 2021 5:25 PM
Apr 2021
Why did the transfer student come back again?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nerawareta Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Shih - Jun 4, 2013

208 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:38 PM

» What did everyone think?

Zeroro1995 - Oct 20, 2012

38 by JohnnyJayce »»
May 22, 2022 10:10 AM

» Nerawareta Gakuen Soon To Get Dubbed

TheDiabolicEsper - May 14, 2016

4 by TheDiabolicEsper »»
Jun 4, 2017 7:43 PM

» Name of the Song, please help!!!

MrJules - Jun 25, 2013

9 by renzbiohazard »»
Sep 21, 2014 3:55 PM

» Preview Video

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

13 by Hase0 »»
Jun 15, 2013 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.